Slut Mommie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned around and cupped his face in my hand.

"I know baby…..I know……please……I promise, I'll let you fuck me for as long as you want tonight……..wait just a little while longer…….until we get out of the house" I kissed him sliding my tongue into his mouth.

He was holding my hand as he led me to the garage. He opened the car door for me and was helping me into the car. When I put my foot up to get into the car, I felt my skirt slipping up over my hips. I didn't stop it, I let it slip up……over my hips exposing my ass. I felt so sexy than……so uninhibited, giving my son a nice view of my ass.

"Mom, don't move, just hold it like this for now"

I didn't understand why but soon found out. Click, click, click, the camera was in his hands and he was shooting pictures of me with my ass exposed. Oh God, doesn't he ever stop?

"Tommy please…..I can't have you take pictures of me like that…..it's too dangerous baby…..what if you forget to erase them…….and than……someone looks at them"

Oh god, just the thought of it made my pussy wet which surprised me again…….why would I want anyone to look at me like that? I wasn't just some slut off the streets…… Snap, snap, was the only reply. Again my son was fascinated by my body, and I didn't blame him. It felt good to be wanted, to be admired, right here me….not some young….underage girls on the computer screen. I bent over a little bit, to give him a better view.

"Oh man Mom…..why don't you move that g-string out of the way so I can take some real pictures"

"Real pictures? Real pictures of what baby" I moaned looking back at my son and hooked my finger into the thong string running down between my ass knowing how dangerous it was to do that right here in our garage with Kristy upstairs.

"Your pussy Mom…….real pictures of your pussy…….come on show it……."

"Uhhhhhh…….naughty son….you are wanting to see your mother's pussy"

I was playing with him, teasing him. I lifted the g-string up and onto one cheek, clearly taking it out of my ass crack showing him my asshole but keeping my pussy covered. Click, click, click. He was taking more of my pictures. Although it was exiting me beyond belief it was one thing that I really had doubts about……it was one thing that I thought might be too dangerous to do…….letting my son take my pictures.

"Why don't you put that camera away and I'll show you my pussy"

He hesitated for a moment but as soon as I lifted my panties up and gave him a quick peek at my bold, moist pussy he set his camera down on the nearby work bench. Oh god, we were in the garage doing this, I listened for any signs of Kristy in the kitchen and then lifted my thong panties to the side exposing myself completely for my son. I knew I was wet down there…..I knew he could see the wetness so I arched my back sticking my ass out completely for my son's viewing pleasure.

"Is that what you wanted to see baby? Is this how you want your Mother to be?" I moaned looking at my son from behind my opened ass.

He was looking right at my ass……right at my pussy unable to speak. I saw a huge bulge in his pants and I instinctively licked my lips wishing I could wrap my mouth around his shaft. I spread my legs a little bit more allowing my pussy lips to part, the feeling running shivers up my spine as they did. I held on to the car seat with both of my hands and put my head down enjoying the moment. I didn't know what my son was going to do, I didn't care, he could have fucked me right there but he didn't……he didn't even touch me which surprised me. I heard a steady stroking noise and I knew he had his dick out and was pumping it. I reached behind me and spread my pussy lips apart sliding my finger in between them up and down, I than slowly inserted the finger in my hole and begun fucking myself with it.

"Oh god Mom……oh Jesus you're so fucking hot"

My son was so exited….so hot looking at me spreading my pussy and fucking myself. I inserted another finger and reached behind with my other hand spreading my ass cheeks apart. The feeling of my fingers inside my pussy and the cool air on my asshole was bringing me to an edge making me moan louder and louder.

"Ohhhh……Ahhhh…..Oh Jesus……OOOhhhh fuck"

I was fucking myself right here in the garage in front of my son no longer concerned about getting caught by my daughter. Oh God what a feeling to be able to just spread my legs and let anyone see how I could fuck my hole. I slipped another finger in stretching my pussy and moaning like a slut.

"Oh My…..Oh my pussy……oh yeah…..Ahhhhh…..UUhhmmm……Oh god I love it"

I came…..I came hard shuddering and stuffing my fingers all the way in and hanging on through a powerful orgasm. Who knows how loud I was I can only remember moaning like a slut. I could barely breathe when I remembered afterwards where I was and turning towards my son saw him with his camera taking my pictures. No not the pictures, I thought wondering how many he managed to take. I put my thong back into place and stood up straight pulling my skirt down.

"Had a good show?" I asked.

"Uh yeah, this will add to my collection"

"Collection? Tommy!!!! You promised me you would erase all those pictures!"

"Erase them, Mom you're too hot, those pictures are great. Wait till I show them to you you'll say yourself not to erase them, besides no one will ever see them but me"

I looked at my son with big concern in my eyes.

"Yeah but what if they fall into wrong hands son, what than?"

"They won't Mom, I promise, I have them password protected"

This is what I was afraid of, it was so risky. But I felt something else…..a curiosity to see them….to see myself in those poses…..posing like a slut…..like a porn star. Maybe I should just let him hang on to them for a little while longer, just until I see them.

"Oh God Tommy, just make sure no one ever looks at them, and I mean no one"

He came up to me happy giving me a kiss and a hug and of course grabbing my butt.

"Thanks Mom, I promise no one will ever look at them"

"Ok, let's get out of here before Kristy suspects something"

We got into the car and drove away. We went to see a movie but because of a lot of people around us we couldn't really do anything in the theater besides occasional touch. For the last fifteen minutes of the movie my son managed to slip his hand under my ass and finger my pussy as we watched the ending of it. To everyone else we were just a couple sitting close together; to us we were Mother and Son intimately close to each other in an incest relationship. After getting out of the movies I took us to the local dive bar that I knew about. It was one of those dimly lit places that one could have a very private conversation in a booth and maybe shoot some pool. I came here with m husband a few times and enjoyed spending time there.

After walking in I took my son to the back where there was an adjacent portion that housed the pool table and a lonely booth. Luckily no one was there so we sat down in it looking around. The only people that were there were few men by the main bar, we were completely by ourselves back here. Tommy immediately leaned over and planted a big wet kiss on my lips grabbing one of my breasts through the light sweater I was wearing. I was so happy that we could finally be a lone, even though there were other people there. I ran my hand down to his cock and examined the big hard on that he already had, it felt huge. I unzipped him and released the monster.

"Uhhmmm….look at that big piece of meat…..uuhhhh…..is this all for me…….is this all for your Mother?" I looked at him teasing.

He knew I loved his cock, and I knew he loved when I talked that way.

"Mom, this cock is all yours, god I'd love to fuck you right now"

He moved his hand way under my sweater and discovered that I had my blouse on. Immediately I felt his hands trying to tug my sweater up in an attempt to take it off.

"Not so fast sailor….do you think I'm just a cheap slut" I was stroking his hard cock now kissing him from time to time with my extended tongue. He looked at me and simply said "Yes Mom, I think you're a total slut". Jesus, he had no idea how much this turned me on. My pussy electrified my body and I slid my tongue into his mouth. I sat there stroking him and let him pull my sweater over my head. He threw it behind us and looked at my exposed tits. The tiny little blouse completely dislodged was way above my tits. I didn't care that we were in a bar full of people, I kept telling myself that they couldn't see me and that I could pull my blouse to cover my tits at any time but I wasn't exactly sure if I wanted to.

"Oh Jesus Mom you look so hot……look at your tits, they're so huge….they're so hot…..fuck they're so exposed" He looked around as if realizing that we were in a public place for the first time.

Seeing that no one was around, he bent over and started sucking on my nipples. I was enjoying his touch and my pussy was flooding with juices. All the frustrations and stored up sexual energy beginning to release as I let my son treat me this way.

"Uhhmm nice but I think that your panties need to come off" He said looking at me expectantly.

"Oh boy….you want your Mommy to take her panties off right here in a bar full of people? Do you think I'm just a slut Mommy that will do anything for her son?" I already started getting up to get out of the booth, the thought of obeying him running shivers up and down my spine.

He looked at me with a smile, running his eyes all over me as I stood there in front of him tits exposed.

"Yes Mommy…take those panties off…they're just going to be in a way of what I'll be doing to you"

Hint, hint. He wanted to fuck me, I knew it, but right here…in this bar? Like a cheap whore? The thought made my pussy flood with juices and soak my panties….my thong panties. I gave the bar a quick look, there was a guy sitting in a booth that could see me but he had his head turned towards the TV screen watching the game. Oh god this was so risky! I had my breasts exposed just standing there. Should I just take them off? What if he sees? I looked that way again and seeing him in the same position hooked my thumbs around the sides of my panties started pulling them off, little by little moving my hips from side to side as a stripper would. I reached under my skirt pulling it up over my hips to grab the panties exposing myself completely. I pulled them down to about mid thigh and looked down. Oh My God…….my bold pussy….and my pussy lips visible! I couldn't hold it, I came moaning "Uhhhhmmmm……ahhhhhh……ohhhhhhh" It was a powerful orgasm that shuddered through me. As if the waves of hot molten iron running through my veins I moaned and held on closing my eyes. At one point I leaned over and held on to the table because my knees became so weak. I felt someone's hands on my thighs and opened my eyes, not fully recovered yet. It was my son pulling the panties off of me. I weakly stepped out of them and he brought them to his face, inhaling hard.

"Uhmmmm….Mom you smell so good….why don't you sit right here in front of me and let me eat you" He padded the table in front of him.

Like in a trans I walked up and lifting one leg over his lap sat on the table in front of him spreading my legs a bit to give him a peak at my pussy. I looked down at my son just to see him staring right between my legs. I was so hot so tender and so happy that he wanted my pussy so much. I didn't think of anything else, of how wrong this must have been, of the people around the corner in the main bar that at anytime could see me……could see me be a slut.

"Oh god baby….I came so hard……your Mommy came so hard for you….did you like it….do you like me exposed like that in this bar?" I was staring at him waiting for him to say what I needed him to say.

"Hell yeah Mom…..god I love when you're being a slut" He reached out with his hands putting them on my knee and spread my legs exposing my bold pussy. My skirt ran up around my hips totally out of the way.

"Oh baby…..my hot son….you're going to eat my pussy? You're going to give your Mother a tongue bath" I was purring at him, slowly reclining and supporting myself on my elbows.

He reached out and pushed my legs up setting my feet on top of his shoulders. In this position I was totally exposed. He slowly brought his face down to my pussy and extending his tongue licked my slit from top to bottom making me wild with sexual desire. I rolled my eyes and pushed my head back moaning and breathing hard. He did it again, and again, and again. My juices were flowing out of me, dripping over my asshole and down to the table below. I looked down at him and he drove his tongue into my opened hole.

"Oh god baby….look what you're doing to me…..look what you're doing to your Mom….God you're making me act like such a slut"

"Mom, your pussy so fucking delicious….I could eat you all night"

While holding on to my ankles he brought my legs up, making my knees touch my tits and spreading my legs more. I knew what he was doing; he was exposing my asshole to him. I couldn't take my eyes off of him, looking on as my secret desire was coming true. How often have I fantasized about having my asshole licked, about having a stranger have his way with my ass as I hung on powerlessly begging him to stop. Was my son going to make this come true for me? I looked on as his tongue slid past my pussy and lightly touched my asshole. Oh God this feeling…..it started building up…..I was going to explode.

My son firmly pressed his tongue into my ass as I moaned like a slut.

"Uhhhmmmm…..oh my…..my ass……eat my ass Tommy…..eat your Mother's ass….just like that…..so dirty…..you dirty little boy….ahhhhhh" My pussy was hot, on fire and I moaned loud. Luckily for us the music was blaring loud and drowned out my cries of passion.

Tommy moved down, almost below my ass and was sliding his tongue in and out of my asshole with ease. Not believing that this was happening to me, I pushed myself up a bit to get a better view.

"OHhhhh Myyy Goooddd….." I moaned shocked and exited.

My son had his mouth wide open with his tongue buried deep inside my asshole while my pussy juices were flowing out of my pussy, onto his tongue and into his mouth. I saw a steady stream of mucasy, clear liquid on my son's tongue as he tongue fucked my ass. I was Cumming, this was too much. I shuddered and moved my hips up, impaling more of Tommy's tongue inside my ass.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh………..yessss…….ohhhhhhhhhhhh"

The whole time I kept my eyes on my sons opened mouth swallowing my juices. I saw stars in front of my eyes, as my vision darkened but I kept my legs opened and my pussy visible to my son. The feeling was so intense, so long lasting. I looked away and saw a man standing behind the pool table, at the corner of the wall watching us, watching my bare pussy and my son tongue fucking my ass. Our eyes met and I shuddered with another orgasm. I wasn't done yet; he wasn't supposed to be there. I closed my eyes as the thought of a stranger watching me do this with my son ran through my mind and another orgasm gripped me.

I felt Tommy's tongue so deep inside my ass; I looked down again, riding my orgasm as he was still doing it……tongue fucking my ass. I looked over to the stranger and he was still there, watching us……watching me. My legs moved, involuntarily opening up, facing the stranger…..letting him…..have a look at me. Oh my god no, I thought, this wasn't happening……I can't do this……I'm not a slut……wait, am I?

I looked down at my son, he pulled his tongue out of my ass and sucked my pussy lips inside of his mouth, sucking, twisting, and twirling. God I was in such an ecstasy…I couldn't stop…..I couldn't stop this even if I wanted to……I would let this stranger watch what my son did to me. Tommy disengaged and came up licking my tits.

"Mom…..I'm gone fuck you now……I'm going to fuck your brains out" He was hot and exited, my baby…..my son.

"OH yeah…..do it……fuck me now baby…….I want you in me, pounding away at my pussy"

I looked over at the stranger as he smiled at me clearly enjoying the show I was giving him. I looked him up and down. He was handsome, about my age, brown hair nice eyes and in shape. Looking down at his crotch I saw an evident bulge in his pants. Yes, he was enjoying the show.

My son put his cock at the entrance to my pussy and pushed in sinking his shaft half way. I was so wet that it wasn't hard at all, I could have taken two cocks inside me, I thought. Two cocks, I looked over at the stranger again. He was there looking at my son fucking me. Oh god I loved it. I was exposed letting my son fuck me and a stranger look at me. I felt as if I was putting on a show……as if I had an audience…..as if I was shooting a movie…..a porno with cameras around. Oh god another fantasy of mine. I couldn't understand why I was so dirty. I wondered if other Mothers had fantasies like mine.

"Oh yeas Mom……you're a perfect slut…..god I love you"

My son's big cock was sliding in and out of me making me wild, making me cum again. He moaned loud as well and increased the speed with which he fucked me ready to spill his load inside. I had an idea.

"Wait baby, don't cum inside of me…pull out and let me drink your cum…..please……I need to taste it" I looked up at him pleading.

He just looked at me shaking his head.

"Damn you're nasty…..just like a Mother should be"

I smiled up at him.

"Anything for my baby son……I'll eat your cock anytime"

He didn't know that there was someone watching us, he didn't know that I was putting on a show…….for someone else as well; I couldn't tell him…..I didn't know how he would react. He was almost there, I could tell, panting and moaning and so was I. Suddenly he pulled out and jumping over me on top of the table straddled my head.

"Do it Mom…..suck me off until I cum in your mouth"

Who was I to refuse my son? I grabbed his wet shaft and stuck it into my mouth sucking hungrily, licking my pussy juices off of his shaft and continually stroking him…..stroking him so he would cum in my mouth. I looked over between my son's legs making sure that the stranger had a good view. He did so I continued……milking my baby for all he was worth. With my lips over the head of his cock he didn't last long, he exploded sending cum down my throat. One…..two…..three. I choked a little swallowing shots of cum…..my son's cum. I exploded into my own orgasm swallowing my son's cum and his cock.

"Oh fuck yeah…….oh fuck yeah……nice slut……nice slut mommy, take it all"

I heard his voice as if from afar. I just held on, spread open……violated…..on display for some stranger. I knew that the thoughts that I had were only increasing my orgasm and I couldn't stop thinking so dirty. I have become a slut……..a slut of my dreams and I didn't feel bad about it, just the opposite…..I loved it. I loved my son fucking me, I loved sucking his big cock…….and I loved exposing myself to strangers.

"OH Mom….Jesus that was great…..god you're sexy when you're like that"

He pulled his softening cock out of my mouth and jumped down off the table but stayed close between my opened legs. He leaned over and kissed me, kissed me right on the lips. I felt his tongue inside my mouth and passionately kissed my son back. When he finally sat down on the bench in front of me I looked over looking for the stranger but he wasn't there. Good, I thought, I wouldn't have to explain anything. I slid down off the table and sat next to my son.

"God baby this was wonderful…..you know just how to please me" I looked up at him sexily still mostly naked.

"Mom, I love you so much…..I was waiting for this for so long….and….I can't believe we did this in a bar where anybody could have seen us"

"I know but……I don't care anymore…..let them see me" I purred into his shoulder thinking about the stranger watching.