Slut Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy continued fingering her ass and returned his other finger deep into her pussy as he located the soft tender G spot.

A deep throaty sound lurches from her mouth as the intensity hits her one more time.

Begging to fuck her, she now sucks his cock with such determined vigor, almost creating a vacuum of mouth and cock.

She could feel the stirring tension surging in his cock as spurts of hot sticky come flowed out of his cock.

The first splash hit the back of her throat.

She removed the cock from her mouth and nuzzled the head as spurt after spurt flew through the air.

The orgasmic moans of the spent guy sent Becky over the edge again and another orgasm surges through her body, as his finger fucks her ass in time with each orgasmic wave.

As the last quiver of orgasm subsided, she grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and exposed the rawness of her cunt and the fingered ass to the watching audience.

Rolling off the guy, she lay on her back.

She massaged all of the collected spunk on her breasts into her velvety skin.

Scooping up some of the come, she licked it from the come drenched gloves, swallowing the white fluid all the while, smiling as performed her act of eroticism.

All eyes were fixated on Becky as she slowly grazed the fingertips of her black gloves across the moist slit of her gaping pussy, holding the pussylips wide open, exposing her cunt to the audience.

Raising her legs high in the air, she pointed her toes towards her body.

Becky opened her legs as wide as they'd ever been.

Her pussy and ass had never been as exposed as this before, and definitely not to so many people.

Rubbing her clitoris gently with the come drenched black gloves and lightly circling her stinging ass with the other hand; she slipped an index finger in to her rasped ass;

Becky finished her act with one last orgasm.

Rising from the floor as rapturous applause engulfs the room.

Come juices running down her legs, collecting in the soles of her shoes making tiny squelching sounds.

Cupping both breasts, she gave each nipple one final lick then curtsied to the crowd.

She wiggled her ass as she tottered on her high heels towards her forgotten husband to guide her out of the room.

Naked and drenched in come, she turned towards the crowd and gave her pussy one last rub before bowing and blowing a kiss.

The couple left the room together; her husband with the discarded underwear heaped in a bundle guided her to the changing room.

Leaving Becky in the changing room he returned to the function room to collect the fee and music.

The guys are gathered around in a huddle absolutely mesmerized.

They've never experienced anyone so sexual.

Although none of them got to fuck her, no one is disappointed.

One of the audience quips.

"That is the sexiest, horniest slut I've ever seen. Whoever is fucking her is in for a treat!"

Becky's husband nodded in agreement.

They handed a very hefty extra tip along with the fee to her husband as he pocketed the wad of notes.

Taking the money and music, Becky's husband rejoined her in the changing room.

She'd cleaned all the dried spunk from her aching body and was gently spraying a fine body spray

Her previous nakedness had now been clothed in the stripper underwear that she'd previously removed.

A quick spray of perfume couldn't disguise the unmistakable aroma of raw sex.

Placing all of her belongings in the holdall, she closed the bag which now contained her civilian clothes.

She would be travelling to the hotel in just her underwear with a long coat for covering.

She placed her arms around her husband's neck, holding him tight she kissed him passionately, circling her mint fresh tongue inside his trembling lips.

Turning her head toward his ear she breathed softly and whispered.

"Let's go to the Hotel now and Fuck like crazy!"

Returning her kiss, he probed her lips with his tongue.

The scent of her sex was overwhelming.

Her full breasts were heaving with each breath.

Placing his hands on her exposed hard nipples, he caressed the tender fleshy orbs.

He moved his hand down to her crotch, pulling her see through lacy thong to one side; he slid a finger knuckle deep inside raw pussy.

Her pussy was gaping after the show she's just presented, but her pussy walls tried to grip his moistened finger.

He could feel the movement of her cunt muscles as they drew his finger deeper inside.

The slipperiness of her pussy slid over his exploring finger.

Her hips bore down onto the rotating hand, as she fucked his finger till another orgasm burst through her slouching body.

Now raging with lust he turned her over.

He slowly fed his engorged cock into the come dripping cunt.

He ran his cock slowly up and down the slit of the swollen pussy.

Hungrily she guided his cock inside her cunt.

Two thrusts of hot cock deep into her pussy sent another orgasm wavering through her entire body.

With the previous display still fresh in memory, the pulsating quivering pussy sucked the spunk out of his frustrated cock, as the hot sticky spunk splashes the inner walls of her cunt.

Turning round to kiss him, she sees 10 guys in the door frame all applauding.

Releasing her husband's spent cock from her sexual cavern, she proceeded to stand up.

Bending over, in full view of the watching audience,

She took her husband's limp come drenched cock in her newly glossed mouth and licked all the come from the now semi erect cock.

Standing up now, she turned on her high heels and gave each guy a peck on the cheek, except for the guy who fingered her G spot.

Opening her mouth she offered it to him.

She darted her tongue deep in his mouth.

Letting him caress her nipples and feel her wanton cunt for the last time.

Her husband's spunk and her own love juice blended together onto his probing fingers.

Guiding his fingers from her pussy, she placed his soaked fingers between both of their open mouths and together they licked the juices off his fingers.

She gave his now erect cock one last squeeze.

She said her goodbyes as husband and wife left the venue.

Her long black coat unbuttoned, resting on her shoulders with her exposed breasts in the tiny bra and the erotic underwear clinging to her glorious body in the cool night air, as they walked across the dimly lit car park to their awaiting car.

Inside the car she applied more lip gloss and straightened her tousled hair.

As the car left the car park, joining the main street, they were finally on their way to the hotel.

She let her long coat fall off her tanned shoulders, exposing the underwear that had previously driven the ten guys to distraction.

The streetlights shimmered across her curvy body, exposing her again to the general public for a fraction of a second.

She placed both high heeled shoes on the dashboard.

Legs slightly parted.

Lightly circling her pussy in a soothing action with the come drenched gloves.

Soft flurries of sexual passion flowed throughout her entire body.

Breathing heavily now, she looked at her husband and said.

"I want you to thank you so much for allowing that. Now I want you to fuck me senseless in the Hotel. I may even let you fuck my ass!"

"Glad you enjoyed it Honey!" her husband smiled.

"I wish we had some way of remembering this evening" she sighed

Her husband smiled at her, patted his pocket, with a satisfied smirk, taking out a small video camera and said.

"We just might have!"