Slut: Teasing is My Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hubby looked at me with a mixture of shock and obvious arousal.

"You're a twisted bitch!" Hubby exclaimed, his facial expression one of disbelief.

Grabbing his crotch I felt the hardest erection he had produced in quite some time.

"And you're so fucking turned on at the thought of it!" I giggled.

"But you're going to let a stranger push his cock, albeit trouser covered into your pussy?" He squirmed.

"Every time I dance with a guy, he'll run his hands over my curvy frame and his cock inevitably gets hard. I always allow them to push their hardness into my crotch! That is when I will turn around with my back to him with my ass feeling his hard cock pushing against it. As I'll not be wearing panties or a thong, when I twerk my ass at him, bending over slightly, rubbing my pussy against his hard cock, I may just hold my buttocks and separate them a little, which will open my pussy up and allow his covered cock to plunge a little deeper! Fuck me that would be such a turn on don't you think?" I smiled with such a lustful look.

"You'd really do that?" Hubby almost shrieked.

"Fuck yeah!" I whispered "And if I arch my back, my tight mini dress will ride up and he may just get a glimpse of his hard trouser covered cock sliding between my swollen pussylips and into my shaved pussy hole! Oh my god that would be so fucking hot, don't you think?" I continued, teasing my husband.

My pussy was tingling with lustful excitement at the prospect of teasing some random stranger to this level. The idea of a stranger pushing his cock into me was driving me crazy and judging by the look on his face, it was driving hubby insane with jealousy and desire.

"You'd actually let him push his cock inside you and allow him to watch this!" he shook his head in shock and disbelief "But if he could see your shaved pussy grabbing his cock, then he would also see your tight asshole!" Hubby gulped.

"Fucking hell! There's a thought! If he could see that, and with what I was doing to him then he'd know I was a total slut and he'd definitely want to touch and finger my ass! He'd think he was really going to get to fuck me! Oh my god this is fantastic!" I said excitedly "He will see my asshole moving as he pushes his cock inside me! Imagine just how slutty I am going to be this evening? Fuck! If he has a bigger cock than you I'll be almost uncontrollable!" I said in a very husky tone "I wouldn't be able to stop myself and may have to let him touch and finger my ass while he brings me off with his huge hard cock rubbing inside of my pussy! You'd be OK with that, wouldn't you? His cock wouldn't actually be inside me and it would just be touching and feeling, nothing more!" I said to hubby looking him directly in the eye.

Hubby stood before me wide eyed and totally speechless.

"I'd be coming home to you, to be fucked hard and furious by you after some random cock had got both you and me excited, but fucking hell it would be such a turn on to arouse a total stranger and feel his hot cock bringing me off as his finger slid inside my ass!" I smiled gently scraping my nails on my husbands cheek as my breathing quickened "It would only be fair to let him finger my ass after teasing him so much, to let him stroke my hairless pussy and give my clit a little attention! It would be a scant reward, as he wasn't going to get the opportunity to actually fuck me, but he'd have a dirty sexy story for his friends! Don't you think that would be hot?"

Hubby was now in a high state of arousal and suspended disbelief. I watched his eyes widen, his cheeks flush and his Adam's apple move up and down as he gulped with lust and anticipation.

"C'mon lets go and get my hot wife pussy satisfied before you explode with lust!" I giggled.

Slut: Teasing is my game (part two).

We headed off to the club as hubby drove the car into the city centre, not saying very much, obviously sulking at the thought of my slutty cock-teasing I had planned to perform with my personal lounge lizards at the dance club, and that he had no control of the following events. We were heading for the car park we always used, a short high heeled walk to my favourite dance club.

The drive had been quite tense as hubby sat in silence most of the way, as I regaled what I was hoping to do and how much I was looking forward to teasing a few strangers with my provocative dancing and outrageous lingerie. I'd teased him incessantly on the journey that my hot lingerie and slutty dress were sure to grab the attention of the horny lounge lizards in our favourite club.

I continued how most of the guys had now come to recognise me, looked forward to my arrival and thought of me as a cock-teasing slut!

It was quite arousing how all of them felt comfortable enough to ask me to dance right in front of my hubby. I told him I liked that as it showed confidence and was quite the alpha male kind of thing to do. I stated it was obvious that the wolf pack looked forward to me arriving, knowing full well how easy and slutty I was, and the opportunity to feel my tits and pussy was a dead certainty!

They all knew that each week my clothes became sexier and my dancing was becoming even more slutty and outrageous, rubbing my hot wife body up against their manly bodies and eager erections.

My antics from last week were fresh in his mind, as I reminded him of the way the guy rubbed himself against me, how I could feel his very large hard cock pushing against my pussy as we danced provocatively.

I even told him that one guy I danced with asked if I was a stripper or porn star as my body and the way I moved was pure sex. I giggled that I wasn't, just a horny slut and asked him if he thought I should be a stripper or porn star?

He continued that I should be a stripper as (in his words) my body was so fucking hot!

He instantly responded that I almost was a porn star as he'd already jerked off thinking about me after some of our erotic dances!

I emphasised to hubby that it seemed the logical thing to do for me to be a stripper, as I loved to show off and hubby loved showing me off, though sometimes reluctantly. Hubby grunted at this, but it was obvious this was arousing him, so I continued with my tease telling him that maybe I should become a stripper as I'm sure my dance partners would love to see me naked at last, ogling my pierced nipples on my huge firm breasts, watching my hips rotate as I gyrated my smooth shaved pussy close enough to their face to feel their hot breath gently breezing on to my pussy!

The thought of this seriously aroused me and I did dwell on this topic for some time. Again he just mumbled, so I continued with my onslaught. Maybe he would enjoy watching me dance naked for a crowd of guys or with just a small selection of tiny tight erotic lingerie, teasing and enticing total strangers as they stared at my naked body with shameless lust. I was arousing myself just as much as I was my husband as we pulled into the underground car park next door to the club.

"I'm going to think this over!" I teased "I think you would get a buzz from watching me strip naked for a group of lusty guys, or a sexy lap dance for a hot guy, wearing just my garter belt, stockings and heels, straddling his strong thighs and placing my shaved pussy on to his groin, rubbing my bare pussy against his straining hard cock, feeling his excited breath on my exposed pierced nipples as I simulated fucking him! Moaning and gently thrashing against his erection! You'd like that wouldn't you?" I smiled taking pleasure from my husbands discomfort.

Hubby looked somewhat startled, but I've known him long enough to know when he is aroused, and this was seriously arousing him!

I pulled down the sun visor in the car and straightened my make up in the mirror, pursing my lips as I applied a layer of shiny lip gloss.

'Admit it" I teased "These wet sexy lips would look very nasty stretched around a hard cock as it glided in to mouth!" I giggled watching hubby squirm.

Tousling my blonde hair to give me that just fucked look, I stepped out of the car, smoothing my skintight dress over my erotic lingerie and walked the short flight of stairs up to the Club entrance, hearing the steel tips of my spiked heeled shoes echo with every step.

Hubby strolled behind me, drinking in the vision of my pink PVC lingerie clad curves, coated in the shiny shocking pink Lycra, clinging to my curvaceous frame like a second skin, almost revealing the slutty lingerie beneath.

The usual doormen were smiling as I approached the entrance, giving all four doormen a light peck on the cheek as a means of greeting. Each doormen placed his hand on my waist as they all returned my peck. Rubbing their masculine hands up and down my Lycra clad waist, sneakily gliding their hand over my firm side boob.

"You look extra hot tonight!" one doorman whispered in my ear as he held my waist, feeling my Waspie clad body as his eyes lit up with a mixture of surprise and devilish lust.

Smiling seductively back at the doorman, I gave a little knowing wink as his huge hand patted my pink clad taut ass, pulling me in close to him, as he hugged me tightly.

Hubby was behind the doorman and couldn't see his huge hand squeezing my ass, pushing my tight dress and one of his fingers between my butt cheeks and making small circular motions against my squirming butthole.

Gently blowing into his ear I whispered approvingly.

"That feels so good!'

The doorman released me from his firm grasp as I smiled seductively at him.

With his hand still on my waist, the door was opened for me and I walked into the foyer, swaying my hips provocatively like some cheap slut. Standing behind hubby with my legs slightly parted,

I could feel the cool breeze of the reception air conditioning cooling my already hot naked pussy. Hubby paid our entrance fee as I stood in the center of the reception, giving the doorman a saucy smile, whilst I deliberately smoothed my tight pink second skin over my PVC Lingerie.

Hubby turned to find me smoothing the dress over my erect nipples, cupping my large firm breasts, teasing the doormen as my hands glided over my tight dress. Hubby's eyes rolled in mock disbelief as he placed a hand around my waist and ushered me through the huge double doors leading to the Dance area.

Once inside, the throbbing vibrating bass of the music reverberated around my body and tingled in my stomach and pussy. I scoped the club lustfully for hot sexy guys who could provide some sexy scenarios as we headed toward the main bar. The club was always packed, but tonight even more so than usual.

Threading our way through the dense crowd, I nodded smiles and hello's to some of the sexy lounge lizards I'd had the pleasure of tormenting with my dirty dancing.

Hubby was two steps in front of me as he arrived at the bar and ordered the drinks.

The barman turned to complete our order as hubby patiently waited at the bar counter.

The bar was at least three deep as I stood behind hubby, who was facing the bar in amongst the throng of punters.

I felt a strange hand slither around my waist and cheekily move up toward my breasts. I could feel a body pushing into mine from behind as the hands smoothed their way down the front of my pink dress, feeling my PVC Waspie and garter attachments. The hand slowly moved down my tight pink dress as I voluntarily opened my black stockinged thighs, which moved the zipper upwards in line with my pussy, as the unknown hand glided to the bare flesh just above my stocking top. Three fingers gently touched my shaved slit, sending tingles through my hungry pussy. I gently rocked my hips allowing this stranger to explore my pussy even further. The sexual excitement was surging through me, having my shaved pussy played with only yards away from my unknowing husband. I desperately needed to know who was providing me with such delightful sexual pleasure. Turning to see who was stroking my waist, breasts and shaved pussy, I was delighted to see it was the guy who I danced so erotically with the previous week.

Kissing me on the cheek, with his hand caressing the garter strap of my waspie, he whispered excitedly into my ear.

"Fancy a dance?" He smiled confidently, almost arrogantly, as his words gently breezed into my ear, sending a sexual shiver down my neck and spine.

His confidence and brazen alpha male manner sexually aroused me and his soft breath was only adding to the sensation.

"I'd love to!" I smiled, feeling the electric charges of sexual arousal surge through my pussy as I began walking with him to the packed dance floor, leaving my unaware husband to wait for our drinks order. Hubby turned from the bar to see me heading toward the dance floor, holding my partners hand, as we manoeuvred ourselves into the centre of the crowded dance floor. My partner ushered me into the densely filled dance floor with one hand now wrapped around my waist and the other planted firmly on my pink Lycra clad ass. Both hands were moving slowly and deliberately, measuring my body with their grasp. His hand around my waist was delighting in finding the tight PVC Waspie cinching my small waist. His other hand was firmly manipulating my buttock, feeling for any sign of panties or thong, gently pawing my firm flesh as he felt the straps of the garters from my Waspie. When we reached the centre of the dance floor, he turned me toward him with both hands on my waist; he pulled me closer to him, which made the zip on my tight dress open a couple of inches. Our heads were touching as our faces were now at cheek to cheek. The music was a sexy slow dance, which we both began to rhythmically appreciate. His leg was between my own, as I parted them slightly, my tight dress moved up my stockinged thighs, as the zip opened a couple of more inches, allowing me to push my naked shaved pussy onto his thigh. His hand still manipulated my buttock as his other hand moved up toward my left breast.

Not resisting any of his blatant sexual touching I whispered in his ear and said.

"Do you like what you're feeling?" I smiled, whispering in a soft sexy tone, as my tongue gently explored his earlobe.

"I fucking love it! I can't believe a woman as sexy and beautiful as you, has dressed in this horny outfit like such a cheap slut! Plus I notice the distinct lack of panties and the very sexy stockings!" he smiled as he placed both hands on my buttocks and began to knead my firm flesh, pushing my naked pussy toward his cock.

"If you were my wife, you wouldn't leave the house dressed like this as I'd be fucking you all night!" he smiled then leant forward and licked my lightly perfumed neck.

"Being fucked all night! Well that sounds very interesting!" I teased "I'm glad you like my outfit and choice of underwear" I smiled, gyrating my pussy in to his rock hard crotch "The stockings and no panties was a little treat for you, so we can have some fun when we dance tonight! Plus I'm hoping to get a few dances in with some of the other guys and maybe let them have a feel of my stockings and maybe if they're good boys they can have a little stroke of my shaved pussy!" I teased.

The zip on my dress opened a couple of more inches due to my slight leg opening antics, revealing my hairless mound to my dance partner. I could feel the heat of his trouser covered cock, pushing toward my slit as I rotated my hips slowly, feeling his hard length as it aroused my pussy. I looked downward to my crotch to see my exposed pussylips were puffed and sliding back and forth on his trouser covered erection.

"Why don't you look down?" I whispered "You might enjoy the view!" I smiled.

With my arms around his neck, I leant back as he held my buttocks, pushing my mound onto his cock. He looked down as I suggested.

His eyes widened in delight as he gazed at my silky smooth pussy, opening and grabbing his trouser covered cock.

"You fucking dirty bitch! That looks awesome!" He gasped "A slut with a shaved pussy and wearing sexy stockings!" Moaning with delight he began pushing his rock hard covered cock against my smooth opening, making me gasp with desire.

Repeating the previous week, he turned me around so as my back was to him. My ass nestled into his crotch, my pussy opening seeking his cock as I began to slowly gyrate my hips, pushing my almost exposed buttocks toward his rock hard cock. His hands smoothed up my front and shamelessly played with my large tits, right in the middle of the packed dance floor, softly stroking my erect pierced nipples.

My buttocks were applying pressure to his large cock, which was now pushing the hem of my dress upwards, slowly exposing more of my buttocks. His cock was now fully erect as I felt the pressure of his throbbing erection hit my shaved slit. Not wearing panties was a dangerous choice as I felt his trouser covered cock slide effortlessly into my wet and willing pussy. I shook with pleasure as his cock slid in and out of my almost unfaithful hole.

I was being dry humped on the dance floor, but I could feel the hard cock almost inside me. The bastard wasn't wearing any underwear either, which made it easier for him to push his cock into me. Leaning back toward him with his covered cock still inside me, I placed one hand around his neck as I turned my head toward his. He flicked his tongue over my glossed lips as I slipped my own tongue between his brilliant white teeth.

He continued sliding his cock in and out of my lust crazed pussy. The friction from his trouser covered cock was both erotic and a little bit stinging. The best sex always has a bit of pain with the pleasure and his cock was delivering a lot of pleasure right now, with the material of his trousers providing friction with just a hint of pain. I could feel the beginnings of an orgasm flush through my pussy as he whispered into my ear.

"I'd love to take you somewhere discrete and fuck the ass off you!" he groaned lustily.

"Would you?" I exclaimed in mock surprise "Would you want to slide that big hard cock of yours inside my wet tight pussy?" I tormented.

My antics were steadily increasing and becoming more outrageous every week. With the build up sexual tension, my faithful defences were wearing rapidly, feeling his rock hard cock push against my shaved pussy was almost more than I could bare. My breathing was now laboured, almost panting.

"Why don't I take you somewhere quiet and slip my cock bareback inside you and fuck you properly like the slut you are?" he snarled with a touch of menace. I parted my legs just enough to allow my pussy to fully open as his huge trouser covered snake pushed a little deeper.

I came as his breath breezed on my neck, with his words echoing in my mind. Still undergoing the sensations of orgasm I whispered.

"I'm with my husband and he would go fucking mental if he knew I were doing this, never mind sneaking away somewhere for a quick fuck!" I panted.

"You're desperate to be fucked. You need a cock inside you, fucking your cheating slut pussy!" He smiled almost reading my mind "Tell him you're away to the ladies and I'll meet you in the disabled toilet at the far end of the club!" he explained "Then I can get a good look at your sexy body and watch my cock sliding in and out of that tight wet shaved pussy!"

He pushed his throbbing trouser covered cock into my pussy, as far as the material would allow.

Withdrawing slightly, he unzipped his cock as the huge blood engorged helmet slid just inside my pussylips. I bucked his cock sensually as my thoughts and emotions decided that I was going to be fucked.

"OK then, I'll let you slide your cock inside me!" I promised "But you'll have to come in my mouth as I'm not on the pill!" I informed in my best slut tone.

Keeping his cool composure, he stroked my asshole gently then said.