Slut: The Challenge Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark began thrusting his cock in time with my sliding pussy. My orgasm was on it's way and it was definitely going to be outrageous.

"You can do anything you want to me!" I repeated in my most subservient tone "I'll wear and do anything you want!" I completed as I turned my head to look directly into the camera. My eyes were half closed with pure lust as I fucked the huge meaty cock. My orgasm began to sweep through me as I continued looking into the camera.

Holding Marks shaved head and thrashing against his cock I panted continuously.

"Fuck me! Give me your cock. Give me your spunk!"

I repeated these words constantly for the duration of my delicious orgasm, knowing full well they would torment James when he watched this recording. As my orgasm began to wane, I slowed down my hip thrusting, returning to a more sedate, slow fucking, as I kissed Mark tenderly.

Mark's hands were roaming around my skin-tight corset and fishnet stockings, sliding up my naked thighs then cupping my firm buttocks.

His index fingers touched his pussy soaked cock, gathering up copious amounts of my orgasmic fluid. His tantalising hands moved slowly between my butt cheeks till both of his index fingers were aligned with my asshole.

His strong fingers gently massaged the natural lubricant in and around my puckered ring. His right hand left my ass and grazed my cheek softly. Stretching his long index finger out from his hands, the fingertip gently stroked my full lips.

My instinct was to lick and suck this finger, mimicking oral sex as I salivated on the masculine digit. He removed his saliva soaked finger and returned it to my asshole, where he slowly pushed the fingertip beyond my sphincter. My asshole snapped on to his finger as he began to delicately slide the digit in and out of my puckered ring.

My pussy was full to brim with his magnificent cock, whilst my ass was oscillating with pleasure at his probing finger.

"Let's see if we can stretch this asshole as much as we've stretched this tight pussy!" He smiled confidently "Hubby won't be touching the sides for a few days!" Mark laughed.

I moaned at the thought of James watching this with a little shock and horror at his hot wife's tight pussy and ass being defiled so wonderfully.

Mark lifted me from his cock like a rag doll. His huge arms moving onto the bed and turning me over onto my knees.

"Spread your cheeks slut! I want the camera to see your asshole this tight for the last time!" he grinned then slapped my right buttock quite hard. The sound of the slap bounced off the walls as did the squeal of delight I involuntarily let it out. Mark knelt between my opened legs as I held my my ass cheeks, spreading them wide for the camera. I could see on the TV screen my shaved just fucked pussy and my saliva coated asshole, displayed for all to see. My hips were rotating such was the strong lust I was experiencing.

I arched my back, snake like, pushing my perfect buttocks high, revealing my asshole to Mark like some subservient slut. Mark held his cock at the base and began to gently tap his whole length on my puckered ring. The weight of his huge cock was quite a shock but also tantalisingly thrilling. He placed his huge cock head at my asshole and I gulped with aroused fear and sexual trepidation at what was about to occur. Mark spat on my puckered ring and my breath left my body with one huge approving moan. Mark's spitting on my ass excited me immensely and I visualised James losing his load watching that back this evening. Mark spat once more, pushing the surplus saliva into my eager ass along with the first two inches of his masterful cock. It's difficult to explain the sensations taking place, as so many sexual feelings and emotions were in full swing. The stretching of my asshole, the stinging of his cock sliding in my ass, the searing heat of his cock as it pulsed and throbbed inside me and the emotional sense of allowing this man to take pleasure from my body as he so wished. He was my sexual master and I was his slut servant. His cock slowly began to slide beyond my sphincter. I could feel my puckered ring being pushed inside my asshole as his cock journeyed onward. I was actually sobbing with sexual delight at my ass being fucked by this adonis. I looked back and saw his biker boots adorning his naked body and orgasmed instantly.

"That's it cheating slut! Take my big cock!" he snarled adding fuel to my insatiable lust "Hubby's cock won't satisfy you for a few days! You'll need the big cocks for a while!" he stated in a dominating tone.

"Oh fuck yeah! I'll need big huge cocks like yours to fuck me now!" I panted for Mark and for the benefit of the camera.

"Me and Neil will come around tomorrow and we'll DP you and you'll fucking love it. Make sure you dress like a slut when we come round!" he ordered with an alpha male dominance.

"Oh please! Both of you fuck all of my holes. I want both of your cocks!" I whispered in orgasmic panting breaths.

He slowly and deliberately slid his cock out of my ass. I could feel my stretched asshole gaping as the cool air soothed my stinging sphincter. He rubbed his large meaty length between my pussylips and slowly fed his anaconda deep into my pussy.

As his cock pushed into my cervix, I came instantly begging Mark to plunder my pussy.

"Fuck me deep Mark. My husbands cock would never get this deep!" I panted animal like, such was the intensity of his glorious fucking.

My pussy was so tight wrapped around his hard cock, almost like a human condom. He pushed as deep as his cock would go, then it happened. His hot fertile manly seed gushed from his cock, blasting the opening to my cervix as spurt after spurt of the most delicious man cream I've ever experienced flooded my pussy. The additional lubricant helped accommodate his huge cock as it greasily slid back and forth against my stretched pussy walls. My orgasm was a fraction behind his as I whispered repeatedly.

"Give me your spunk!" as Mark emptied his huge balls deep inside me.

The overflow of hot spunk was incredible. My pussy squelched as his cock slid in and out bringing vast quantities of his delightful sperm from out of my pussy.

I moved off his cock and knelt before the greatest specimen of manhood I'd ever known. Subserviently I held his semi erect cock and began to lick every slither of pussy juice and thick globules of delicious spunk from his still huge shaft. Even semi erect his cock was much bigger than James.Looking directly into the camera lens, I smiled wickedly then placed Marks cock straight into my mouth.

James was either going to love this or hate it. Either way I wasn't particularly caring as my Pussy and Ass were getting the best cock ever and if I kept sucking like the slut I was, then there was surely going to more hard huge cock fucking me.

Part two to follow

12