Slut, the Taxi Driver, and the Porn Baron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The unbelievable sensations of the two fat cocks fucking my pussy and ass sent me wild.

I was screaming out that I was a filthy whore and should be fucked like one, that they should abuse my sex holes any way the wish.

I grabbed my breasts and rode both cocks till my gushing orgasms squirted all over Winston's black cock.

They both took this as their cue to come. Winston as agreed lifted me off his cock and sitting in front of me sprayed my face and tits with what seemed like a gallon of hot white sticky spunk.

I placed my mouth over the end of his cock to capture the last few spurts.

Licking his cock as the porn baron twitched his cock inside my ass and delivered an equally good measure of hot man juice deep into my asshole.

Bucking against the emptying cock I Scooped Winston's come off my tits, I held my head back and let the sticky hot come slide off my fingers and ooze down my willing throat, swallowing every drop of the black man's seed.

Winston stood up from the sofa as did the porn baron, leaving me to kneel on the sofa legs akimbo as the spunk dribbled out of my ass.

Next Winston and the porn baron got a vibrator each off the table and took turns in plunging the huge phallic shapes in and out of my ass and pussy.

The number of orgasms this generated I have no idea.

It felt like I'd passed out a few times at the intensity of the number of orgasms my body was trying to deal with.

Totally satisfied like I've never been satisfied before, they removed the phallic intruders and each gave me a lingering kiss as they rubbed their fingers between my labia and dipped them in my cunt for one last time.

The camera lights faded and only the main lights of the studio were burning.

The cameraman said he was off to the editing suite to run this through and see what it looks like.

Porn Baron gave me a glass of white wine as Winston tucked that huge cock back into his shorts and said his goodbyes.

Taxi boy joined me on the sofa saying I was without doubt the filthiest, dirtiest, horny sexy thing he'd ever seen.

Porn baron said he'd been making these films for about 15 years now and that I was easily the best fuck ever to appear in his studio.

He asked if I was interested in making a few more films.

I said I'd wait and see what this one looked like before I made a decision.

We all went through to the editing suite, me still in my underwear smelling of sex and watched the video we'd just shot.

I have to admit I looked awesome being fucked on the screen and could feel stirrings of arousal all over again.

I thought it only fair to let taxi boy empty his balls inside my ass while we watched the video and I enjoyed a couple of more orgasms.

They downloaded a DVD of our movie and gave it to me as present.

Taxi boy helped me get ready and took me to where I thought was home.

Turned out to be the taxi office where the DVD was put on screen, my skirt and blouse were removed again and I sucked off the 5 drivers while they watched the movie, making sure I swallowed every drop.

Well once a slut, always a slut!!!

12