Slut Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the hot liquid slid down my throat I felt the unmistakable sensation of my cunt receiving a fresh load of sperm from the cock fucking me. It was too much, I moaned as the cum from three cocks flowed into me.

With my husband I never knew orgasms could be so intense. Time after time I was experiencing mega multiple orgasms with a multitude of cocks ravishing me. I no longer cared who was fucking me, when one cock vacated my cunt my legs remained open to receive the next one. Cock after cock exploded in my pussy whilst other drained into my mouth.

The orgy went on until gradually the place emptied out. I lay naked on the pool table, my body frosted with spent sperm. A couple of the guys were still using my pussy and month when I realized Big Rich had gone.

Alarmed I asked Joe the proprietor where Big Rich had gone.

"He left you to spend the night with me." the old Hungarian declared.

Joe had already fucked me along with all the others so the prospect of spending the night in his bed was not that big of a deal.

Joe let me take a bath before getting into his bed. The whole upstairs smelt musty and was furnished with what appeared to be fifty-year-old salvaged items.

The big old bed was covered with flannel sheets that hadn't been laundered in weeks and an old army blanket. I slipped into the bed naked and waited for Joe to come upstairs after locking up.

My eyes closed and I dozed off exhausted from countless cocks pounding my body all night.

I don't know how long I had been sleeping before I was awaken by Joe on top of me sliding his cock in and out of my cunt.

My pussy had quickly started getting wet again and my hips were in auto-fuck. I had become a fucking machine.

12