Slut! Wife Needs a Hard Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi I'm Carl and I'm here to tattoo your wife" Carl said in a very deep voice.

"I'm Wilf, please come in" I said extending my hand in a warm greeting.

Carl was huge. I watched as his massive hand covered mine with our handshake as he stepped inside our front door. He must have stood about six four and was wearing a very tight T-shirt showing off his very strong muscular physique, with a pair of very tight soft leather jeans, which did not disguise an unbelievable bulge. I guided Carl into our lounge and was about to introduce him to my wife when she stood from her seated position and said

"Hi Carl it's so nice to see you again. Thanks for coming over."

I was somewhat stunned to learn my wife already knew Carl and I couldn't help but notice that her huge breasts were forcing her robe open, something which Carl was noticing, also judging by the increase in volume of his leather clad bulge.

The sexual tension was evident in our lounge as I decided to break the ice.

"Carl can I get you a drink or anything?" I asked like the perfect host.

"No thanks man. Maybe when I've finished yeah! Shall we get started then?" he answered very efficiently as he began to unzip his case. He pulled a stool at the feet of our sofa and placed his tattoo gun and a selection of ink bottles on a tray. Turning to me asked.

"Do you have a table I could place these on?"

I went over to our coffee table and dragged it closer to him.

Placing his Tattoo gun and tray of ink bottles on the table he looked up at my wife who was standing directly in front of him with her robe almost open and smiled at her as he said.

"Shall we begin Steph? It would best if you get as comfortable as possible and relax. It's difficult to tattoo tense flesh!" he smiled.

Without another though my wife undone her robe and let it slide of her shoulders as it gathered on the floor at her feet. She was standing before this black stranger with her huge pierced breasts on display, wearing her waist cinching Waspie, black fishnet stockings and erotic high heels. Carl smiled at Steph and said.

"My you have come prepared!"

Steph smiled at Carl as she revealed herself to her tattooist.

"So Carl where do you want me?" she spoke almost tongue in cheek in a very seductive tone. I picked up on the double entendre as the sexual flirting unveiled before my eyes.

Carl smiled at Steph drinking in the vision of her glorious tits and fabulous shaved pussy.

"You lay back on this sofa and I'll get to work!" Carl smiled as he placed his hand on Steph's left stockinged leg, helping her get into position.

Carl was one very smooth customer as he kept his hand on her stockinged thigh. He looked directly in Steph's eyes as he said.

"I'm gonna need you to open those sexy legs and smooth the skin on your pussy nice and tight for me" he drawled.

Steph without any regret opened her stockinged legs wide, revealing her shaved opening to Carl. She placed her long talloned fingers across the smooth flesh of her shaved mound, spreading the skin tight.

Her mound was shiny smooth, but her pussy was being held open with the movement of her flesh. She smiled seductively at Carl as she could feel her exposed opening begin to tingle as his nails accidently brushed her pussy as he took up position to perform the tattoo.

I saw a slight tremor from Steph as his Black hands touched her white smooth flesh and as his nails gently brushed her pussy there was no disguising the soft moan that emanated from her full sexy lips.

I could see the inevitable twitch of her open pussy as the tattoo needle began its buzzing work. The vibrations from the tattoo were cascading down her mound and oscillating the inner walls of her tight pussy.

She was experiencing a slight stinging pain and the most erotic buzzing at the same time. I swear I saw her hips rise and fall a few times as though she was fucking the tattoo gun. I was staring intently as the inked words began to take shape. The sentence was almost complete as I could clearly read "This pussy belongs too..." but the sentence wasn't completed.

Steph looked down at her inked mound and smiled at Carl. Licking her lips, she looked over at me and stared into my eyes as she took Carls huge Black Hand and placed it on her open pussy. Carl slid a huge finger inside Steph as the longest pleasurable moan she has ever omitted filled the room.

"Oh yes Carl. Finger my pussy" she exclaimed in a very husky voice.

Carl looked at me and I just nodded in approval. Slipping his huge digit in and out of my wife's pussy, sending shock waves of pleasure through her body, he began to quicken the pace up.

Pushing his large finger deep inside Steph, he hooked it to the front wall of her pussy and began to finger blast her with enormous intensity.

I have never seen my wife cum so much or so violently. Fluid gushed from her pussy in strong waves as Carl expertly brought her to climax. Thrashing on his finger, my wife began to moan so audibly it filled the room. Looking at Carl directly, she whispered.

"I want to suck your Black cock"

Carl undid his flies and belt buckle as his leather jeans peeled from his ebony skin. The biggest erection my wife or I have ever seen thrust from his groin. This cock must have been at least 10 inches long and the girth was frightening. My wife almost drooled at the magnificent beast as she reached out to stroke it. Fascinated by this weapon, she stroked it softly as Carl twitched it deliberately like a Black Python about to attack.

Steph sat on the edge of the sofa and p[laced her lips on the huge bell end. The girth was impossible to get inside her mouth, so she salivated all over the massive shaft, kissing delicately, almost worshiping the monstrous weapon.

She stroked his length slowly enjoying the smoothness of his black shaft and the unbelievable weight of Carl's god like cock.

"Fuck yeah bitch. You suck that black cock then we'll stick it inside you and tear this pussy up!" Carl growled.

I watched mesmerized as my wife submitted to this black man like a willing slut.

She removed Carl's cock from her lips and lay back on the sofa with her legs much wider than earlier. Holding her pussylips open she looked into Carl's eyes and said,

"Fuck my cheating white pussy with your big black cock!"

Carl held the base of his black snake and rubbed the head up and down Steph's wet and willing slit.

Pausing for a second he placed the bulbous head just inside Steph's pussy as she raised her stocking legs up onto his muscular back. He let her get accustomed to his girth when without any announcement he plunged his whole length deep inside Steph's tight but stretched cunt. An orgasmic groan left Steph's lungs as Carl began to fuck her vigorously.

Steph thrashed under Carl's powerful body as she endured a string of orgasms which appeared to over run into each other.

Almost screaming at the force of his powerful thrusts, she wailed.

"Fuck my white pussy with your huge black cock. Give me your seed baby. Cum inside me!"

Carl was not prepared for this onslaught from Steph's undoubted sexuality as he began to empty his black seed deep inside my wife's stretched pussy. Every powerful spurt had Steph opening her eyes wide then rolling them white, as she experienced multiple orgasms from this master cocksman.

Steph began to sob such was the intensity of her orgasm as Carl kept sliding his half erect black cock in and out of her spunk drenched pussy. His cock slid out from her pussy, bringing what appeared to be a pint of thick creamy spunk flowing from her gaping pussy. Steph stroked her tender just fucked pussy, rubbing the hot seed into her stretched flesh.

Carl stood up and slithered his tight leather jeans back into position, fastening his belt buckle and adjusting his leather clad anaconda. Steph sat forward stroking his groin and purring like a kitten from the sound fucking she had just received.

Carl looked down at Steph then turned to me and said.

"I'll be back on Thursday at the same time, to finish the tattoo" and with that he let himself out as Steph and I looked at each other gobsmacked.

It does look like my beautiful Steph will be getting a lot more of Carl's cock in the future.

12