Slut Wife - Origins Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't really know how to suck a cock at that point. I just licked it and took the head in my mouth as I savoured the taste of his salty cum and my pussy juices that were left there from the last time he fucked me. I remember thinking that I needed to learn how to such dick. I must have been higher than I thought because I lost track of who was fucking me. Ten minutes later my body was a mass of trembling pleasure and I thought I was still sucking off Gary but I realized it was Jake's semi-flaccid cock in my mouth.

"Mmmm. That is it Cyn. Suck it." I think that Jake was just using that term as a general bit of dirty talk but I took it literally and learned my first lesson of cock sucking. When a guy is flaccid applying actual suction, as opposed to simply taking his dick into your mouth will induce blood flow into his dick and get him hard faster. It doesn't much matter when you have young guys who are raring to go. But if they have already cum once or twice or have had a couple too many drinks or the guy is a bit older it can help.

They just kept taking turns fucking me and when they were no longer able to fuck (thank goodness for young viral men) I was sated. We got back in the car and they drove me home (Gary driving and Jake with me in the back).

I didn't get pregnant or contract an STD. They weren't violent or disrespectful. They didn't tell their friends about it or slag me the day after. I didn't do it to get their attention or because I was insecure or because I thought it would fulfill some emotional need. It was just a good dirty fun time and I didn't regret it nor have I ever regretted it.

The next morning Jake called me to see if I wanted to go see a movie.

"Sure. Is it just the two of us or is Gary coming?" I asked surprised at my own boldness.

"Do you want him to come?"

"Sure."

"Ok it is a date then."

..............................

In retrospect that evening was a turning point for me. The experience didn't change me per se. Rather it was the trigger that brought on a change that had been some time coming. It brought out my full sexuality in a way that many women never really embrace.

I had always looked to my mother as a special woman. She wasn't just beautiful. She wasn't even just sexy, sultry and womanly in a way that transcended merely "pretty". It was the way she carried herself - humble yet confident, with the presence and poise of a person who knows who she is to the point that she doesn't need to assert it. It is just there smoldering beneath the surface, so much a woman that she freely gave of herself in any way she saw fit without ever losing any of herself.

Like I said before, she had many lovers, but she wasn't the stereotype of the white trash single mother dating a series of douchebags. Quite the opposite they all revered her. Every man she was ever with treated her like a queen even when she didn't give them what they wanted or after she no longer dated them. When she came to the occasional event at church (like our youth Christmas pageant back in the day) she looked sensational. Never slutty but always just a little more than what other women could get away with.

During my awkward years I aspired to be like her, but I didn't know if it would ever happen. I thought that maybe I would always be pleasant, plump and pretty but not a beautiful woman like Mom. The changes in me of the previous year were undeniable. School had ended and I had started working more or less full time (I was a waitress, so it was shift work). And when I broke up with Jimmy I had an overwhelming sense of having taken control naturally. It wasn't something I had to screw up my courage for or talk myself into. There was something inside of me that compelled me to seize control - awkward and tentative as it had been it felt natural.

That night I walked in the dark with Melody I was already aware of the change within me. When she asked about dating Jimmy I could feel in a very real sense, that adolescent confusion and sensitivity leaving me. The idea that it mattered if she dated my ex-boyfriend seemed so foreign and inconsequential. There was no animosity or sense of superiority about it. I just felt disconnected from all of that.

Then the experience with Jake and Gary just sort of shucked the cocoon off me. Being naked in front of them by the river I felt sort of like the butterfly that had finally emerged. I wanted to spread my wings in the most visceral way that it would not be denied. They hadn't made me into that metaphorical butterfly. They were just part of the unveiling. I think they knew that. Neither then or at any point subsequent has either man indulged in the conceit that it was they who brought me out of my shell sexually.

That is a useful lesson for any man. A proper fucking isn't going to change a woman who hasn't already established the seeds of that change herself. Finding a woman who is prepared to reveal herself to you should be seen as a privilege not a source of self-aggrandizement.

No more frumpy clothes for me from that day forward. For my movie date I asked my Mom if I could borrow one of her sundresses that I particularly like. We are both a size 6 with an oversized bust.

It is quite short with an open back and the front opens up to show ample cleavage with the top fitting like a bra so I didn't have to wear one. Another little mom lesson - this dress was obviously designed to be worn without a bra and she would never be so tacky as to try to fit one under it so as to keep her tits from jiggling. Do it and own it or don't do it at all was the example she had always set. Although it is a playful floral pattern it is quite sexy. She gave me a pair of wedge sandals - 3 ½" heel - to go with it.

Mom let me borrow the dress without saying a word except to recommend the matching sandals. Later when the boys were about ready to pick me up she saw me in the kitchen.

"Wow, that looks amazing on you Cynthia. You are such a beautiful woman. You know I think it is time maybe that you had a bit more privacy."

"What do you mean?"

"Well you are the only one who uses the basement." It was a finished space with a recreation room, a den and an extra bedroom.

"Ya."

"Well I think maybe that can be just your space. We will put a lock on that door and I will treat it as off limits when you have friends over. You are a woman now. Have over whomever you like. Just be careful ok sweetie."

"Ok Mom."

That was classic Mom. Two years earlier she had stocked the basement fridge with wine and beer. She wasn't encouraging me to drink or invite men over to fuck. She was just making sure that if that is what I wanted - or what I was going to do anyway - I would do it in a safe place.

Ten minutes later I heard a knock at the door. It was Jake.

When I opened the door he looked me up and down. "Holy shit, you look gorgeous Cynthia." I smiled and out of the corner of my eye I saw my Mom smile. There was something in her look that told me she knew it was my time to become a woman and she was happy to see me embrace it. I would learn later that she had been mildly concerned that I would have gotten too drawn into that religious world where shaming and control of women is the norm. It offered many benefits during my formative years but she was glad to see me now embrace womanhood.

"Thank you, Jake." I said as I put my arms around his neck and gave him a real kiss. Not a "fuck me now" kiss, more of a "this isn't platonic" kiss for Mom's benefit.

We went to a movie theatre in the next town over. I think the movie was Pulp Fiction and that was the closest theatre where it was playing. But I was sort of glad to not be in our town where everyone knew me. Jake and I went in to get our seats near the back while Gary got popcorn. By the time he found us we were making out and Jake's hands were all over me. Gary sat down on the other side of me and took a turn embracing me. I missed quite a bit of the movie as each of the guys took turns making out with me. It seemed like the whole time one guy was fondling my tits while the other fingered me. I felt so dirty and I loved it.

When we got back to my place, I took Mom up on her offer and brought both guys inside. My panties had already come off in the car.

"You two have a seat." I said just inside the door. "Who wants a drink."

"I'll have a beer." They chimed in unison.

They sat and I stood in front of them. I pulled my dress off in one smooth motion to reveal my fully naked body. I took my time to go and hang it up in the bedroom. Then I came back and opened each of them a beer, taking my time to pour it into a frosty mug (I'd put them in the freezer before we left) while I gave them a show. I brought them each their mug of beer, then I handed the TV remote to Gary.

"Why don't you check the hockey scores Gary while I help you two relax." I said as I got on my knees in front of Jake. I reached up and unzipped his jeans. He slouched down and helped me take them off of him. He was rock hard as I reached for his cock.

"I don't have much experience sucking cock so I hope you guys will teach me."

They both nodded aggressively as I wrapped my lips around the head of Jake's big dick. I cupped his balls with my other hand as I tried to take him all into my mouth. He was barely halfway in when I started to gag.

"It takes some time babe. You just need to learn to relax your throat. Just take it slowly. Focus on the head a bit, especially the underside...that's it...oh babe you are awesome. Now try sucking on my balls...gently very gently."

With one of his balls in my mouth I darted my tongue out and licked his taint and his whole body convulsed as I heard him suck in a gasp of air. I figured that one out myself and it has been a "go to" way to make a blowjob special ever since. After a few moments of that I returned to sucking his dick and tried again to take him all in. I gagged again but I kept slowly bumping gently up against that limit each time suppressing the gag reflex. Then I backed out a bit and had just his cock head in my mouth. I worked the underside of his cock head while I applied suction and stroked his long shaft. I felt his hips buck a bit.

"I am gonna cum babe." He warned me.

But I wanted the taste of his cum. I held there gently working him as his hips bucked more until he shot a thick load of cum into my mouth. It surprised me with its volume but I swallowed furiously and just a bit seeped out and onto my chin. When he was done I stopped sucking and smiled up at him as I wiped that bit of cum of off my chin and put it in my mouth.

There was still a bit of cum on his cock head, so I licked it off. He flinched a bit which taught me another lesson about how sensitive a guy's cock head is immediately after ejaculation. But I wanted that last bit of cum. Ever since I have loved the taste of cum and always get as much as I can from my lovers.

"Ok, your turn." I said with a wicked smile to Gary as I straightened up and twisted my body just a bit so that my big tits would sway side to side.

Gary's pants were already off and I repeated the performance for him.

Again, the guys spent the rest of the evening fucking me until we were all sated. That night I got spit-roasted while I was on all fours and we ended with me on my back and Jake fucking my pussy while Gary titty fucked me then came all over my tits. When they got up to leave there was cum leaking from my pussy and smeared all over my tits...and I was a happy slut. I just stood there smiling and kissing each one goodnight.

...............................

We carried on like that all summer, regularly fucking and sucking like horny animals. In my basement, in Jake's car, by the river. I was on a mission to try new things. I took more dick in that period than most women take in half a lifetime. And I used the opportunity to become a better lover - constantly paying attention to what my guys liked, how to extend a love-making session, what clothes turned them on and how to suck cock. It seemed like I sucked both of those guys off at least once a day and it was still three weeks before I learned to deep throat. I have been fine tuning my technique ever since.

In my observation, a lot of women see their role in sex as mainly to show up. I see it as an art form filled with nuance, skill, sensitivity and empathy. Every sex act is imbued with the potential to enhance your partner's experience. I seek feedback and pay attention to my partner's body. All these years later I could teach a Phd course in how to suck dick or how to ride a cock, but I am still learning.

We each had jobs for the summer. Like I said I was a waitress on shift work at a family restaurant. The guys were both apprentice mechanics and worked at a local garage.

After that first night I scoured my wardrobe for a full reset. I didn't have the funds to buy all new stuff. So it took some creativity to work my way out of the old baggy stuff. Fortunately the stuff that was baggy a year earlier was now a bit more snug fitting. I took pleasure in dressing sexy for my guys and turning heads.

The thing with a body like mine is that you don't have to push the limits to be sexy. Take my work wear. It was a simple pencil skirt with a white blouse and a name tag. I had both the skirt and the blouse altered to fit me properly rather than being overtly loose. And I wore a lace bra underneath instead of the reinforced old lady bra I used to wear. Suddenly I was the busty sexy waitress. It raised a few eyebrows but it wasn't any more revealing than what most of the other waitresses wore. It is just that I had more to show. My tips doubled overnight. I took more than a little pleasure watching the married men steal furtive glances, round up their tips and position themselves to be in my section of the restaurant.

I heard whispers but nobody ever said a word to me. I carried myself the way my mother taught me without a hint of shame and projecting certainty as to my right to be a woman. The whispers stopped and I could tell that even the women grudgingly accepted my right to be sexier than them.

Like I said we carried on almost daily. Sometimes it was just Jake and I. Other times Gary joined us. Gary occasionally dated other girls. Jake didn't. We remained friends with benefits and no expectations. He just didn't bother with other girls and that seemed natural.

..............................

"Gary and I are going to shoot some pool. Why don't you meet up with us?" Jake told me over the phone.

"Um, because I am still just 18 Jake."

"Oh please. All bars want hot girls in them. Trust me. Show up dressed like the woman you are and they will fall over themselves to let you in."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive babe."

"What should I wear?"

"Put on those tight lowrise jeans we bought together last week, with pumps or maybe the high heeled leather booties. Wear that white cardigan top I love with a few buttons open and your choker chain. Leave your hair down and put on some lipstick. Oh and try not to cause a car accident babe because with that outfit guys will be losing their minds."

"Ok."

He didn't have to say don't wear a bra. I knew the look he was after and I knew he was right. Still I loved hearing him say it. Jake never failed to make me feel sexy and feel good about it.

I did as he said. He was right. When I walked into the pool hall there were only a few guys there - it was midafternoon - but all of their heads turned. One gave me a low whistle of appreciation. I waved at him and gave him a smile as I walked to Jake and Gary. I put my arms around Jake and gave him a big kiss then I did the same for Gary. I heard a little murmur from some older guys at the other side of the room then settled into a high chair by the table where they were playing, with my back firm so my big tits were on display. The bar tender who usually stayed behind the bar came and took my drink order. Some guys across the room had paid for it. I accepted. They came over and introduced themselves and we all played a little tournament.

I don't think that I have ever paid for a drink in my life since that day. And virtually every guy (and more than a few women) who has bought me a drink has been happy to do so regardless of whether I gave them a smile or more in return. Just like Mom taught me - own it and be proud and people will be happy to be around me.

While we were playing I got a phone call from Jimmy. He wanted to meet up. I told him I would get back to him.

"Who was that?" Asked Jake.

"It was Jimmy. He wants to meet up." I said then paused. "What do you think I should do?"

"I think you should do what you want."

At first I thought he was being dismissive and jealous so I started to walk away in irritation. He immediately put his cue down and rushed to intercept me.

"Babe I didn't mean it that way. I didn't mean it dismissively."

"Well what did you mean?" I demanded.

"I mean that...well you know I think that you are amazing. You have told me that you like Jimmy. If you want to explore that you should do so. Just..." He paused.

"Just what Jake?" I asked now less perturbed but still not sure where this is going.

"Just be straight with him about what you want or don't want. Lay it all out there. He is a traditional guy. Most guys are. They don't know how to deal with a woman like you."

"What do you mean a woman like you?" I responded now not sure whether to be pissed or not.

"Babe don't be like that. You know how I feel about you. Cyn you are too much woman for most guys. A guy like Jimmy probably still sees the world from a traditional perspective. He doesn't understand that a woman like you shouldn't be possessed or hemmed in. And by "like you" I mean gorgeous, sexy, sexual, uninhibited and more exciting than any women I know by a very wide margin. Babe you must know that I don't buy into any of the judgmental nonsense about female sexuality that is so prevalent."

"Ok babe." I said as I put my arms around his neck and he put his on my waist. I gave him a big kiss. "I should have known you didn't mean anything bad. But I am still not sure what you mean about Jimmy. I mean he is that guy...that judgmental sexually repressed guy."

"Well maybe. But maybe not. I know where Jimmy is coming from. He has been taught that things are a certain way and that you as a woman want certain things. He isn't going to get himself out of that mindset, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't happily adapt if you lay it out for him. Even if he can't it would help him to break out of those assumptions. And who knows maybe whatever form of relationship you want would be just fine for Jimmy."

As liberal as Jake had been with me, I was still a bit shocked to hear him so openly encourage me in that way in relation to another man. And I loved the way he referred to me as a woman. I knew I was still young and maturing, but it was flattering. It is only now looking back that I can see how much Jake, and later other men, offered so much positive reinforcement.

"Ok babe. Thank you."

After that I was actually keen to meet up with Jimmy. I called him back and told him to meet me at a coffee shop in 15 minutes. He jumped at the chance and willingly did as I told.

I went back to the table and gave each guy a little kiss on the cheek and a hug before I left, including the two new guys. They invited me back and I agreed with a smile.

..............................

"So why did you want to meet Jimmy?"

"I dunno. I just miss you Cynthia. I sort of wanted to see...I dunno...why did you break up with my Cyn?"

"Honestly?"

"Yes, please."

"It was too much Jimmy. I really like you but you wanted too much. I never intended to marry the first guy I fucked." I said knowing the crude language might take him back a bit.