Slutty Best Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Georgina pimps Mike out to her aunt.
6.2k words
4.24
20k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the party ended, Therese goes back to her own place. She could have stayed the night in her room at the mansion but decides not to. The fox is trying to think of a way to get Mike into her bed. From the moment she saw him, she was transfixed by his doe like eyes and knew she had to fuck the boy. He looked so much like a prey, one for a cougar like her to devour. The way he was so nervous and tried to hide it with his tough words only endeared him to her more and made her cunt wetter with arousal. She can imagine herself stuffing her moist panties inside his mouth and riding his face until her pussy juices is smeared all over him.

She owns a part of the Brennason hotel chain, possessing some of the hotels. This makes her very rich, just like her sister's family. Therese lives at a huge mansion not dissimilar from theirs. It is just as luxurious and cost as much money to built. She enjoys the high life a lot, going horse back riding during several afternoons a month. Hence she has a great figure with a round booty, although it is nowhere near as sexy as her smoking hot niece. Georgina is simply in a whole other league.

Suddenly Therese's filthy mind comes up with an idea of how she can use her niece to get to Mike. The woman now recalls how he said that he is in love with the girl. If she could get Georgina to put in a good word for her, Mike might end up stuffing her pussy. But the question is, how does she get her niece to do that for her? It's not like teenage girls are interested in helping their aunts get laid by their friends. Georgina is also probably too busy getting laid herself to help her out.

Unless she offers her an incentive! The idea strikes her like a gold mine. Yes, that's what she should do. Give her dear niece something she can't refuse. A tempting offer of ownership of a five star hotel that is currently Therese's, one that she will transfer to her after the latter graduates and comes back from Switzerland. Therese knows just how ambitious Georgina is and that she would be willing to do anything to get ahead, even selling her own best friend for a hotel, if she has to. She won't feel good about herself but the athlete is going to do it for her future success.

The thought of how she is definitely getting to bang the cute teenager gets her juices flowing. Her cunt starts to throb with desire as she imagines him on his knees, licking her swollen labia and sucking her clitoris, eating her out. She could tell he's a natural submissive who only needs to be nudged in the right direction. It will be easy to control Mike and subdue him with her pussy. Therese would ride him like one of her horses. Objectifying him in her mind turns her on a lot and she can feel her clit stiffening, blood rushing down to her nether regions. Placing her hand on it through the sheer clothing, Therese could feel her private parts heating up, getting moist.

The horny older woman lifts up the hem of her nightdress, slipping a finger inside her cunt. She uses only one at first, befitting inserted another, then a third as she gets more aroused. Her other hand rubs her engorged clit as she plays with herself, masturbating in bed. Therese imagines that it is the boy's penis slamming into her as she finger fucks herself furiously. Her hand thrusts in and out of her tight box as she moans out his name in pleasure. It is becoming harder to focus as she gets lost in the hazy, wonderful sensations.

Eventually, Therese masturbates to an intense climax, having a very powerful orgasm. She cries out as her pussy squirts all over the bed, liquid gushing on and soaking through the mattress. Her legs tremble wildly as the orgasm goes on, her cunt cumming violently for another twenty seconds before she stops climaxing. It exhausts her and she sighs, resting her head on a pillow for a few moments before getting up and going to wash her hands in her bathroom suite. She smiles at her reflection in the mirror, pleased with what she sees, knowing that she is quite a looker for an older woman. Milf, she believes, is what teenagers these days call someone like her. Except she is not a mother and would therefore be much more appropriately described as a cougar.

........

It is now the next day and Therese has invited her niece to come over to her place. She only had to wait for half an hour before the latter arrived. Others would be amazed by how luxurious her place is but since Georgina lives in a similarly grandeur, she just doesn't see anything special about it and takes a seat at the table, curious as to why her aunt invited her over. Therese is one of the only few people who could have her get out of the house in the morning during a holiday, when she would rather be giving blowjobs and getting handsome guys to take turns fucking her slutty pussy.

Therese pours herself and her guest some tea, bringing the kettle over to the table and setting it down, along with the porcelain cup. She reaches over to hold Georgina's hands. "Listen, kid," Therese begins in a husky tone. "This is all coming straight from the heart. You are my favorite niece and I only want the best things in life for you. I want you to succeed after coming back from Switzerland I really do. I want to help you make sure you succeed." Her words greatly surprise Georgina. She didn't expect to be talked to about this when she was summoned this morning. Not at all.

She looks at her, taking in her aunt's words as she sips some tea. The girl wonders what is going on but doesn't ask that directly, being too polite for it. Finally, she manages "Wow, thanks for that Aunt Therese. But you know, I am actually your only niece." They share a laugh at that part as Therese concedes that she's right. Georgina takes another sip and looks at her expectantly. "So what did you mean by wanting to help me anyway? How are you going to do that?" She knows that her aunt is a shrewd businesswoman, whose advice is always very useful.

Therese smirks mischievously. She has already got her attention with the sight of the bait. Now she will have to dangle it in front of Georgina so that the latter will take a bite and get hooked, and then the older woman can reel her in. "I've decided that once you graduated from hotel management school and come back home from Lausanne, I'll be gifting you one of our chain's hotels. I'm talking about the Brennason Castle Hotel in Wisconsin, which is extremely popular and has an excellent staff who will be there to assist you as you gain more experience. It would be a great way for you to learn."

Georgina gasps in shock. She can not believe what she is hearing. The teenage athlete is certain that even her father who spoiled her rotten wouldn't give her a hotel to manage right after she finishes studying in Switzerland. And not to mention she hasn't actually even started the course yet! Or even flew over to the country. "'My god, Aunt Therese! I can't believe this. You are, like, the best! I love you so much!" She leans in to hug her maternal aunt tightly, feeling very grateful for what she just said to her today. The only thing that could make her anywhere near as happy is to have thirty guys lined up to tear her cunt apart with their horse cocks.

Therese chuckles as she hugs her niece back. Great. Now she has fallen for the bait and could be reeled in with the essence of what she is about to offer in exchange for it. She clears her throat and says "However, the gift of the hotel is conditional. This means you will have to give me something in exchange for it. It is not for free." Georgina raises her eyebrows questioningly. "You would have to successfully graduate from the École hôtelière de Lausanne, of course. Only then can you prove yourself capable of managing the hotel. But there is also something else."

Georgina looks at her in trepidation, really wanting to know what the other condition her aunt set for her is. She knows that she can complete the course and isn't worried about that. The girl has never given up on anything before and has always been successful in both sports and academics. "What else do I have to do, Aunt Therese? Tell me." Her aunt casually drinks from her very expensive cup of tea and refills it with some more.

She looks at her athletic niece's face, which was covered by the gardener's cum before she came over to Therese's this morning. "It is not something that you'll be doing. Rather, it's something you'll be giving me," Therese replies. "I will be giving you the hotel in exchange for a night with your best friend Mike. By a night with him, I mean I want to have sex with the boy, and you are going to arrange it for me. If you can do that then you can have the hotel."

At this point Georgina is staring at her aunt, stunned. She was already very shocked. The girl was annoyed when she could only suck the gardener's cock once and get just one load spattering all over her face before her aunt called, but hearing that she would be getting to manage a hotel right after graduating made up for it. But now she's hearing that she has to pimp out her best friend in exchange for the hotel. Somehow, the thought of Mike sleeping with someone else is very upsetting to her. Georgina finds herself very pissed at the thought of him having sex with anyone, especially her aunt. The girl doesn't understand why she feels this way at all.

Therese carefully observes her sister's daughter's reaction. She notes the frown creasing the girl's forehead as Georgina apparently goes over the idea in her mind. Finally the athletic girl says "I can't sell Mike for a hotel. He is my best friend and also in love with me. To use him for that purpose would be incredibly foul. I guess I won't be getting the hotel after all." The way she says it though seems more like she is trying to convince herself rather than tell Therese she won't do it.

"I could help him get over you, you know? I could fuck him so well that he just forgets his love for you," Therese drawls, making chilling shivers go up her niece's spine. "But maybe that is what you are afraid of?" This sentence hits Georgina like a ton of bricks. "Maybe you love him too but don't want to give up all the large cocks in your life. That doesn't matter. If you get the hotel your career path will be set up and you will have nothing to worry about. And you now know what you will have to do for it."

Therese starts to leave the room, telling her niece that there is a little bit of the gardener's dried up semen on her chin. "Aunt Therese, wait!" she tries to stop her aunt from leaving but she won't listen. Georgina sits there by herself, still feeling dazed from all that she has been told today. It is all so sudden and crazy and she can't even begin to work out a way to process all of this. Sighing, the girl goes home.

.........

Georgina finds herself slurping down four more guys' cum after returning home. She simply called six guys from her school and used her classic "I'll suck your cock" pick up line. It's ridiculous how easy these loose boys are. Only that phrase and the jocks all spread their legs for her. Giving them blowjobs helps distract the girl from her moral dilemma until the final one finishes in her mouth. Drinking their cum was a very relaxing activity but it only provided her with refuge while the act lasted and did not help afterwards. She still got them hard again and gives them head the second time, but this time making each of them blow his load on her beautiful face and glazing her features.

After that she shooes them home, not wanting any sweet, tender moments with them. They are just human dildos to her, much like Georgina is just a cum-dump for them. It is a sort of unspoken mutual agreement between her and all the guys she keeps on her retention list. Georgina has already been philandering for a long while now and she finds the idea of settling down in a monogamous relationship to be a foreign concept, except when thinking about Mike. He is the only one who has ever made her question her playgirl lifestyle. The girl did find herself considering stopping her sleeping around habit to go out with him. But she could never abstain from sex for more than one day.

The volleyball star is still frustrated despite being throat-fucked and then glazed. She thinks about calling over six more boys to gape her asshole open but decides against it. Thinking about Mike makes it difficult for her to fully enjoy her gang bangs, she realizes. It's like they can't give her what she really wants. Only Mike can. The problem is, she doesn't even know what she actually wants and couldn't ask her best friend for it. He loves her but she isn't sure if that's what she needs.

No, what she needs right now is for him to have sex with her aunt. The mental image feels exactly like a burning knife stabbing through and twisting in her heart. Georgina once again questions whether she has feelings for him. It sure does seem this way with how upset she is at the thought of letting her aunt into Mike's pants. She wants him to be hers and no one else's. Yet she also can't give up the buffet of dicks for just his. Georgina lets out a cry of sheer frustration.

She decides that she is going to have to get him to fuck her aunt first and then deal with her feelings for him later. If there is one thing she always remember her parents saying, it's that business always comes first. Even though it is going to be inexplicably painful to her, she will have to trade a night with Mike for the Brennason Castle Hotel in Wisconsin. It is the wise choice and she knows she'll regret not making the decision if she lets this chance pass by. Georgina also knows it would hurt a lot though and struggles to comprehend the idea of this.

She looks at a picture of him on her phone and finds herself wanting to finger herself to him. Georgina has actually dealt with this urge before but never gave in to it, since she feels that she is unworthy of someone so pure like her best friend. The athlete does not want to taint him with her dark desires and has always strived to avoid doing so. Right now she is feeling very horny though, and thinking about him turns her on more than anyone else does. It's ironic that the boy who arouses her the most is the one whom Georgina has never brought into her spectacular harem.

This time she couldn't resist though and penetrates her hole with four fingers at once. Her elastic cunt is used to something far bigger and easily takes them all in at the same time. She moans his name as she masturbates, not knowing that her aunt just did the same thing yesterday. Georgina thinks about how cute her friend is and lets herself get carried away by her secret fantasies of corrupting the innocent teen and turning him from a good boy into her sex slave. It really gets her going.

Soon, she reaches the point of no return as her pussy juices gush out of the slit, drenching her right hand as she stares at Mike's picture. With a sigh the girl puts the phone away and then licks up the sticky fluid from her hand, eating her own nectar the way she has started doing. It's a much faster way to clean up after a masturbating session. Georgina knows that it will be very painful to herself, but for the long term benefit, she is going to have to pimp Mike out for the hotel.

"I'll tell him that you are coping with breast cancer and him fucking you will give you the emotional support and intimacy you need," she tells her aunt in a phone call. "We can't let him know that I'm actually selling him for the hotel." With that said, the wealthy heiress goes to sleep.

...........

The next day, Georgina has Mike over at her place. He is watching TV on the bed with her as she struggles to find a way to convince him to do what she wants him to. "Mike, can we talk for a minute?" she says to her friend. Seeing him nod, the girl continues "Do you remember telling me how much you love and want to be in a relationship with me?" Georgina could see him frown at her question as he turns to fully face her, realizing that this is going to be a serious conversation.

Mike then smiles at her, his shy face a little bit red, as far as she can tell. He then says "Do I remember I told you that I told you I love you? Of course I remember that!" The teen looks down shyly as he thinks about what he is now going to say to her. "Why? Did you change your mind and want to date me now? We can just start with simple dates. I really don't expect you to love me right now. That would be too much to hope for."

Georgina leans in really close so that the tip of her nose touches his. He is not attractive in the conventionally masculine way, unlike all the male strippers she often brought back to fuck in her suite at her family's flagship hotel. But the pretty little thing is still adorable. "I love you too, Mike," she says to him, thinking she is lying when she might actually be feeling it. "I'm so sorry I only realized this now but I do feel this way and want to be with you. Will you still be my boyfriend, baby?"

Mike stifles a gasp of surprise. Tears of joy are pooling up in his now watery eyes as he nods before falling into her strong arms, sobbing. Here is the one moment he has always been waiting for his entire life. "Yes! Of course yes. I'll be your boyfriend Georgina," he tells her with a delighted smile adorning his face. She grins back at him and placed a searing kiss on his lips, making his cock go hard. Georgina smirks as she feels the erection pressing against her muscular thigh.

She now comes to the most difficult part. After locking lips with him for a couple of minutes, Georgina backs off and looks into his adorable eyes. It is much harder than she feared to look at him and say what she's got planned, but she has come too far to back away now. "There is one thing though. One thing that I want you to do for me. I need you to do this. You can do it and only you. No one else will be able to." Georgina looks at her first boyfriend with all seriousness. "Will you do it for me, baby?"

Her boyfriend looks at her with love in his eyes as he nods and envelopes her in another embrace, wrapping his arms around her much stronger body. She feels very warm when he is hugging her and leans in, nuzzling in his collarbone. "Of course," he says to her. Mike is giving her a shy, happy grin, more pleased than he has ever been in his entire life, now that he is finally her boyfriend. "Just tell me what it is and if I can do it for you, I promise I will." He only says this with full confidence because he doesn't know what she's plotted.

Georgina grips his chin and gazes at his innocent baby face. She takes a deep breath, not really wanting to do this. It makes her feel her heart jump up in her throat, constricting, making her struggle for air. A few moments later, the athletic girl manages to overcome this. "I want you to fuck my aunt," she says bluntly. Mark stares at her in complete shock as she continues "Aunt Therese got breast cancer. It's why she behaved so horribly at the party. She is feeling very depressed from having to cope with terminal illness all by herself. You're what she needs. An adorable guy to provide intimacy. To make her appreciate her worth by showing her you find her attractive with sex, and then hold her afterwards so that she is comforted by your arms around her."

"Wait a second, baby," Mike intercedes as he tries to grasp the situation. He did not expect the piece of information and is struggling to keep up. The boy now regrets his harsh words, feeling that he shouldn't have blown her off so harshly. Rather, it would have been so much better if he gently told her that they couldn't have sex together like she wanted. Now he is feeling shame for now unnecessarily mean he was. "Are you that she really wants to fuck me and that it would make her feel better? I'm still not sure about it. I don't want to have sex with anyone but you."

12