Slutty Busty Sister Pt. 02

Story Info
Horny Sammy is ready for more, but Jamie has regrets.
4.1k words
4.56
188.1k
213

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had fallen asleep with my slutty sister Jamie under one arm, and her busty, slutty friend Lolly under my other arm. The 3 of us exhausted and naked at the time. My bedroom reeked of sweet, wild, beautiful fucking. I wasn't sure what time it was, maybe 2 or 3AM, and I found myself waking up, needing to piss. I looked over and saw Lolly passed out, still naked, but Jamie was gone. I put my shorts on and in a half asleep daze, stared at Lolly's juicy tits while I quickly confirmed in my mind everything that happened not too long ago. I made my way down the hallway to the bathroom. The clock on the microwave in the kitchen glowed in the dark reading 2:20. We probably crashed about an hour ago, I guessed.

Just as I was about to walk into the bathroom, I heard the muffled, yet unmistakable moans of my mom getting fucked in her bedroom. Yes, these were noises I was used to hearing. My real dad left our lives before I could remember him, and when I was around 8 years old, my mom started dating and eventually married Chuck. He wasn't a bad guy, but no matter how many years he's been in the family, Jamie and I never really connected with him. They've been together for 10 years now, so I guess he's sticking around. We still called him Chuck instead of "dad".

Speaking of Jamie, where did she go? I quietly walked towards my mom's room, as the fucking sounds got louder, to check in the bedroom next to it, which was Jamie's room.

"Oh fuck, Chuck! God damnit! You fill my pussy up so good! Slap my ass! Harder, god damnit!" My sweet mother was always a dirty talker. I shook my head to myself as felt blood filling up my dick. I always wanted to fuck my slutty sister Jamie - she was a year older than me, she'd fucked a ton of my friends, and she was crazy hot. Maybe it's because Mom raised me but for some reason I always felt guilty when I got turned on my her. And that happened far too often. The truth was, Jamie got her sexy body from our mom. Ridiculously big melons, juicy bubble butt, nice toned legs, and of course an insatiable appetite for cock. Over the years I noticed Mom gradually getting ever so slightly thicker but still incredibly hot. Mom just celebrated her 42nd birthday a couple weeks ago. With a body type like hers, an extra pound or two just seemed to make her breasts grow bigger, and make her ass slightly thicker. I realized a while ago that part of the reason why I resented Chuck was that he was always fucking Mom. They kept it behind closed doors, but I still could hear them through the thin walls. Maybe I felt a little protective of Mom, but if I had to be honest, I was jealous.

I peeked in Jamie's room and saw her in her bed, passed out. Under the covers I could see she put some clothes on. I slowly walked away, not wanting to make any noises. "Chuck! You mother fucker! Fuck me baby! Yes, fuck me! Harder! Pull my hair! Ohhh!" I could hear Mom having a good time.

I made my pit stop in the hallway bathroom near my bedroom, before going back to my room. Lolly was still asleep and naked like I left her a few minutes ago. I curled up next to her, big spoon on little spoon. I rested one hand on her large tit, nuzzled my dick towards her smooth ass, and somehow managed to fall back asleep.

-

I awoke to the morning sun glaring through my bedroom window onto my face. To my surprise, Lolly had left already. I looked at my phone, it was 7:45am. Wearing just my thin basketball shorts and no shirt, I made my way to the kitchen to make some breakfast. The first thing I saw in the kitchen was a round bubble butt at the kitchen sink, washing a few dishes. It was Jamie, wearing one of my favorite, way too small, jogging shorts that never made it outside of the house. She was also wearing one of her standard thin, skin tight tank tops that made her boobs look massive. Without her knowing I was behind her, I crept up to the sink and grinded my pelvis into her ass, and reached around with one hand and grabbed as much boob as I could.

"Damn it, Sammy!" She said, while she turned and slapped my hand off her. "Don't do that... Mom and Chuck are home!"

"Hey, relax! It's all good sis, they were still up at like 2:30. They probably won't be awake for a while." I said.

"Sammy, listen. I don't think we should mess around. You're my little brother. It's so wrong." I knew she was right, but honestly, I couldn't totally tell if she was being serious or fucking with me.

"Are you for real?" I asked. I started rubbing my cock through my shorts just to mess with her. I caught her eyes drifting to my groin and she paused for a second.

"Stop that. Yes, I'm for real! I said stop it!" She repeated but I didn't stop. I kept rubbing my growing cock through my shorts since I saw it was having an affect on her.

"I don't think it's a big deal, sis. We're just having a little fun. Nobody is getting hurt, nobody has to know." I reasoned with her. Sounded convincing to me.

"Dude... I don't think you realized, I was pretty drunk last night. I couldn't resist you once Lolly pulled your big, fat cock out, but come on Sammy, it's so wrong."

I didn't believe she'd have the will power to stick to her word, considering how slutty she is, but for now I didn't want to push it. "Where is Lolly by the way?" I asked.

"That slut woke me up at 7 and made me drive her home."

"Damn that sucks. I'm so horny, sis, I'm going to see if she can come over."

"Are you kidding me? Go jack off, she's probably sleeping."

I ignored Jamie's suggestion; that could be a backup plan. Without any words, and my eyes on Jamie's oversized tits, I pulled my shorts down and gave my cock a few pumps.

Jamie gasped, "what the fuck man!" as she stared at me.

I pulled out my phone and snapped a pic of my throbbing dick. "I'm sending this to Lolly."

I texted the pic to Lolly with the caption "I need u now, how soon can u cum?"

"You're such an arrogant prick..." Jamie said to me.

"My arrogant prick was deep in your pussy last night, and you loved it." I snapped back.

"Whatever Sammy, hope you enjoyed it, you're not getting any of this anymore." Jamie said while cupping her huge boobs and bouncing them for me. "Have fun looking because that's all you're getting!" She exaggerated her hips as she walked away from me, swaying her ass, walking towards her room.

"Hey, you don't have to tease me like that! I might go crazy!" I jokingly ran up behind her, pulled my shorts to my knees and pretending to hump her. "Gimme dat!"

She shrieked, ran into her room and slammed her door. "Get that monster away from me!" She got my sense of humor. I realized Mom's door was right there so I dropped the game and pulled up my shorts.

Back in the kitchen, I poured some cereal and heard my phone vibrate. Multimedia message. From Lolly.

My cock started twitching when I saw Lolly's fat boobs staring back at me. I saw she was in her car too. The caption was "Meeting my dad @ the restaurant, working til noon then get ready 4 me"

Lolly's dad owned a breakfast/brunch restaurant in town. She chipped in sometimes as the hostess on the weekends. I'd seen her working there before. She looked adorable wearing an apron and her juicy, round breasts overflowing from the sides.

Noon would be here soon enough, I sighed. I brought my cereal to the living room and turned on the TV. I flipped through the stations, nothing good was on. I turned on some boring golf tournament.

Only at most 5 minutes had passed, and Jamie came back out of her room. "Ughhh, I am so horny right now!! I hate you for showing me your big cock. Come in my room. NOW."

I couldn't believe my ears, but I wasn't surprised. Like the good boy I was, I followed her into her room. She immediately took off her shirt and bra, releasing her massive melons. I made my first step towards her and she held her hand up, "Stop." she said.

She tossed me her phone, as she laid on the bed. She sat up on her pillows with her back on the headboard, and put her hands behind her head. Her giant tits rose up a little higher on her chest as she posed. Her pink nipples were rock hard. "Take a picture with my phone," she instructed. "My passcode is 6969."

"I know your passcode, slut. Same as mine." We both laughed. I unlocked her phone, and snapped a couple pics. My cock was throbbing.

"Ok give it to me." Jamie said.

"Hold on." I said, as I texted one of the pics to myself.

"Hey, give it to me!!" She demanded. I tossed her phone back.

She began to put her clothes back on. She put her tank top on but didn't bother with her bra. "You can leave now."

"What the fuck?" I asked. "Aren't we going to fool around?"

"No, you big dick idiot. Like I told you, all you get to do is look. I do need some cock though. Like, now. I'm going to send this pic to a bunch of guys and see who's ready right now."

"Are you kidding me? That's bullshit, sis. You could've taken a pic of your tits by yourself, you know." I said.

"Yeah, I know, but this is more fun!" She laughed. "Now you can go. Oh, but do you have Jamal's number? Send me his and Wayne's please."

Jamal was a big black guy on my baseball team. He sells dope and was the first kid on the team to turn 18. I think he spends almost every weekend going to the local strip club. Wayne was his older brother who helps coach.

"You're such a slut..." I said, in disappointment as I left her room.

I propped myself on the couch with the golf tournament still on. A few minutes later Jamie came out, still braless with her nipples hard through her thin, white tank top. She had put on a pair of barely there, cut off denim booty shorts. I loved those shorts, her ass looked phenomenal in them. Her tank top was ribbed which made it easy to see how much her giant rack was stretching out the fabric in the chest area. "Going to Pauly's house. He's home alone!"

"He's got AIDS, bitch!" I said to her as she made her way out the door.

"Whatever. Have fun jacking off! Here's something to think about..." Jamie said as she pulled her wife beater over her enormous boobs, standing in the open front doorway. I swear her shirt was still above her tits as she turn toward the street, before she pulled her shirt down. "Oh yeah, don't forget," Jamie added, looking back. "Send me those other numbers I need! Love ya bro!"

I tried to ignore my cock-tease of a sister and turned my attention back to the TV. Within minutes I was dozing off.

-

"Sammy, dear! Wake up!" Mom's sweet voice called out to me from the kitchen. "Unbelievable how much teenagers can sleep. Long night last night?" It looked like she was popping a couple of Advil's.

"Oh... hey Mom... Yeah... stayed up late...uh, played poker online," I responded, my mind still foggy from my nap. I looked at my beautiful mother in the kitchen, pouring herself a glass of orange juice. She was wearing a really tight, light blue V neck t-shirt, with a deep, plunging neck line, showing off way too much cleavage. Her boobs looked incredible. She also had on a pair of white, tight yoga pants that totally showed everything she was working with downstairs. I didn't understand how women got away with that, but I wasn't complaining. Mom turned around to put the juice in the fridge, giving me a great look at her big round ass.

"Sure, sweetie. Online poker. Good one. Anyway, Chuck is taking me to lunch and then we're going to my sister's house to babysit your little cousin for the afternoon. We'll be back for dinner. Do you need anything?"

I thought to myself 'yeah, I need you to just stand there, not move, for like 30 minutes, so I can stare at you'.

"I think I'm good, Mom. Where's Chuck?"

"He'll be ready in a few."

"Cool." For a moment my eyes got stuck, fixated on Mom's heavy breasts. I wanted to grab her shirt's neckline and rip it open.

"Sammy! Are you staring at me?" Mom had such an innocent demeanor. While Jamie flaunted her sexiness, it seemed like Mom didn't always realize how fucking hot she is. But she had to know.

"Oh, uhh, sorry, just you know, waking up still. So, did you guys have fun last night?" I asked her.

"Oh yes honey, Chuck's brother can throw a great party! I probably drank a little too much." She giggled to herself. "We didn't make too much noise when we got home, did we?" Mom asked.

"Well...do you want me to be honest?" I responded. I saw Mom's beautiful face start to blush.

Before she could respond, Chuck came out of the bedroom. "Okay babe, let's go... Hey Sammy."

"Hey..." I said, getting off the couch.

"Well, give me a hug, sweetie," said my mom, walking towards me. Her t-shirt was tight, but not enough to prevent her boobs from bouncing as she walked. I gave her a long, firm squeeze, and felt her large, soft breasts press into my bare chest. I felt her release her hug, but I squeezed her just a little longer. "See you guys later!" I said.

'Hate to see you go, but I love watching you leave' was the thought I had in my head as I admired Mom's meaty ass in her thin white yoga pants.

I had a moment of clarity. I didn't feel guilty about lusting over Mom! Maybe it was because I just fucked Jamie. Either way, I was happy to be guilt free, and think about her luscious, curvy body. I was definitely ready for Lolly to get over here now. I looked at my phone, it was 12:01.

A little after Mom and Chuck left, I heard a car door slam. Waiting on the couch for Lolly to knock, front door opened.

It was ... Jamie.

"You're still on the couch? You're such a loser!" Jamie laughed at me as she walked in the house. Her big bra-less tits were bouncing everywhere as they struggled to be contained under her thin, white tank top.

"Shut up. How was Pauly's..." I don't even know why I said that, I didn't want to know.

"You're so sweet, thanks for asking!" Jamie said sarcastically. "Actually though, it was ok. It started off great. As soon as I got there, he threw me on the couch and started licking my pussy. Pauly is GOOD, I came on his face pretty quickly. I definitely wanted to return the favor and you know I love sucking cock. But I totally didn't expect him to blow his load so quick! I was deepthroating him and before I knew it he was spraying my throat. The asshole shoved my face on his cock the whole time. Like, I was choking on his dick. I got so mad at him at first, but actually I kind of liked it."

My dick was getting hard listening to Jamie. I really thought her nipples were going to literally poke holes through her tight tank top.

Jamie continued, "Anyway, he promised he'd be ready for round 2 really quickly, he just needed a minute and some Gatorade. He wasn't lying either. Just as he was lining his cock up to my pussy, his fucking mom walked in on us! And get this, he still slammed his dick in me one time before getting off me! His mom went crazy on us..."

"Oh shit, that's hilarious!" I said. Pauly's mom was this short, fat, obnoxious Italian lady. I think she ate pizza every day of her life.

"Yeah, it was actually really funny. I would've loved for him to finish fucking me, but oh well." Jamie sighed.

Just then, the doorbell rang.

I had a funny idea. I stripped my shorts off, leaving me completely naked and opened the door. I was still rock hard from Jamie's story. "You're a joke..." said Jamie.

Lolly shrieked when I opened the door naked. She dropped to her knees and started blowing me right there at the front door. With her lips sealed around my dick, I had a brand new perspective of my neighborhood. Jus then, I saw Amanda, a cute mom in the neighborhood drive by and her jaw dropped. "Alright let's go inside, my beautiful slut," I said to Lolly.

"You guys are ridiculous." Said Jamie. "I'm going to my room."

"Mmmm, Sammy, your cock tastes so good!" said Lolly. We went to the living room couch, I laid down so Lolly could continue sucking my sausage. I combed my fingers into her hair and gave her hair a pull as I helped her bob up and down. From her gagging sounds I could tell she was walking the line of choking on my thick cock but she still had it under control. I reached under her chest and grabbed a handful of boobs. "Oh Lolly, your mouth feels sooooo good!!" I hollered, loud enough for Jamie to hear.

After a couple more minutes, I told Lolly to spin around and let me taste her pussy. She positioned her wet cunt over my face as I laid on the couch, and she continued to suck my dick. I eagerly swallowed the juices that was all over my tongue, a mixture of my saliva and her wet pussy.

As I flicked my tongue rapidly over her clit, she raised her head up and let out a loud moan. "Ohhhhhhh my god Sammy! I'm going to cummmm! YES! YES! YES!!" Her words fueled my fire and my tongue went into overdrive, licking her clit at a furious pace. "I'm cumming!!" she shrieked, as she pressed her pussy down on my face, burying my mouth. I stuck my tongue as deep inside her pussy as I could and licked around.

Finally she dismounted my face and stood on the ground. She bent over and put her hands on her juicy ass, pulling her bubble butt apart. "I know you want to fuck my ass, Sammy..." said Lolly, looking back.

I stood up behind her as she rested her arms on the couch for support. I stuck my thumb in my mouth, coating it with spit, and then rubbed my thumb over her asshole. With a little pressure, my thumb slipped in her ass, and she let out a deep moan. I continued to work my thumb around the entrance of her ass, slipping it in and out, until I had the whole length of my thumb inside her. "That feels sooo good," the slut said. "I'm ready for your big cock now."

I lined up my fat cock head to her tiny little asshole, and pressed on it. It wasn't fitting at first, but I kept pushing and suddenly my cock head disappeared inside her ass. Lolly screamed, "OH Fuck!!"

I didn't stop. I slowly continued sliding my dick in her, one inch at a time. Lolly was panting like she was running a marathon. I was watching her huge boobs dangle under her chest while she was bent over. When I was about 4 inches inside her, with another 4 to go, I began to pull out and pump her ass.

"Oh yes!! Fuck my ass!! Fuck my ass!! Fuck my ass!!" Lolly kept screaming as I pounded her ass. "Fuck my ass!! Fuck my ass!!" She sounded like a dumb parrot stuck on repeat getting fucked by Big Bird. "Fuck my ass!!" she kept screaming.

Eventually I was pumping my full length into her and she was taking it like a champ. Her asshole was so tight around my thick meat, I didn't know how much longer I could last. I kept up a nice and steady pace, while I tried to keep myself from cumming. After another minute or so, I had to pull out.

"Wow, that was amazing!!" Lolly said as she turned around and gave me a bear hug. Her juicy tits smushed into my chest. "That was the best ass fucking I've ever had! Thank you sooo much!"

I laughed, "Holy shit, that was awesome..." I went over to the kitchen sink to wash off my dick. Meanwhile Lolly laid on the couch, spread her legs, and invited me to her wet cunt. She was rubbing her clit while she watched me wash my cock.

I lined my dick up to her pussy and slowly started fucking her. It wasn't too much longer before I felt like I was ready to blow. Lolly's big ole tits were bouncing on her chest and she was squeezing them together for me. I could tell she loved playing with her large busty chest.

"Fuck me harder Sammy, I'm going to cum!!" I wanted to cum too, so I didn't hold back, and started smashing her pussy as fast as I could. Lolly was screaming so loud, I bet the neighbor's neighbor could hear us, but I could care less. I kept filling her up with my big dick. "I'm cummmming!! Oh shit!!" Lolly shrieked. Surprisingly, I was still going, but I could feel it coming.

Just then Jamie walked in the living room, completely naked. Her face was flushed. I knew from the look in her eyes, she was dying to get fucked. I pulled out of Lolly, just in time, having not yet blown my load.

12