Slutty Busty Sister Pt. 03

Story Info
The Finale: Sammy sets his sights on his busty mom.
12.1k words
4.66
199k
275

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ahh, Sunday morning. One more day to sleep in before another boring week of school began. I had just over a month left before high school was over and I couldn't wait. Although I had to admit, since turning 18 a couple months ago, life has been pretty damn good. I fucked my slutty sister's friend Lolly a couple times, and just 2 nights ago was able to parlay that into fucking my busty sister, Jamie too. The most exciting part for me was after fucking Jamie again yesterday, I completely confirmed to myself that I'd be able to smash her any time I wanted moving forward.

I rolled over in my bed and sleepily looked at my phone, just awakening from a great rest. It was 9:45am. I realized I was sporting a full on boner which seemed like it happened every morning. I figured, why not, and began stroking my thick, 8 inch sausage. I kept my trusty lotion and tissues in my nightstand by my bed. I closed my eyes and thoughts of my sister's huge boobs bouncing up and down as she rode me like a cowgirl filled my head. Then without notice, my mind raced to imagining my beautiful, busty mother was riding me instead. I'd never seen her glorious rack in the flesh, but lord knows I'd fantasized about them a million times. I stroked my cock faster as I imagined Mom cumming on my dick. As I swiftly grabbed a wad of tissues, ready to blow my load, I fantasized that I was deep inside Mom's pussy, pumping load after load out, catching my jizz in the tissues. I laid in bed for a couple more minutes as my heart rate slowed down before deciding to emerge from my bedroom and start my day. Coincidentally, who was the first person I saw? I found my Mom in the living room reading a magazine. "Hey Mom..." I greeted her.

"Hi Sammy. You're up early!" She laughed. Mom was wearing a standard Sunday outfit. She looked like she had worked out earlier, as she normally does. If I looked hard enough, I thought I could see the outline of her nipples underneath her dri-fit tank top that her busty chest so beautifully filled up. She was revealing a decent amount of cleavage, making sure anyone who saw her knew she was stacked. She had on black yoga pants that cut off at her knees.

"Did you eat breakfast yet?" I asked as my stomach rumbled.

"Yes honey, I've been up since 7. I had a great workout with Brad at the park. What a gorgeous day it is!" Mom was typically perky as she usually is, but especially after her workouts with Brad. He was a personal trainer that she worked out with 3 times a week. A couple times a week he runs a popular bootcamp at the park that's usually has like 15 hot milfs. But on Sunday mornings, my own milf has a one on one session with him, and she always comes back in a great mood.

"Nice Mom. Brad's got a great gig, maybe I should try being a personal trainer one day?"

"Sammy, you'd be a great trainer. You're such a strong and handsome boy. You'd have all my girl friends fighting over working out with you!" As cheesy as this sounds, Mom sure had a way to make me feel special.

"Thanks Mom. What about you? Would you be fighting to work out with me?" I asked, intentionally acting innocent, but still knowing it could be a flirtatious question. I wanted to see how she'd respond.

"Oh Sammy, I'd be your #1 client! You remember when we used to go to the softball fields and we'd practice your baseball when you were little?"

'Practice your baseball'... Mom was so cute, I thought. "Of course I remember, Mom."

"I absolutely loved playing at the park with you! It was such a bummer when you didn't want to practice your baseball with me anymore. You were embarrassed by your old mom." Mom jokingly made a sad face.

I gave a little chuckle. I joined her on the couch and put my hand on her leg. "No, Mom, why would I be embarrassed? I wasn't embarrassed, I've always thought you were the coolest Mom. And all my friends have always been jealous too. I just kinda wanted to get serious with baseball and fooling around at the park with you wasn't doing it for me. That's when I got you to sign me up for little league."

"Yeah I guess you're right. Remember when we used to play throw and catch with your baseball, and when we got home you used to give me a back massage? My back sure is tight from working out this morning..." Mom give me a smile and a wink.

"Haha, yeah Mom I remember. Let me help you out there, old lady." I said as she scooted up on the couch, and turned her back towards me.

I started up top, and without any true technique gently rubbed her shoulders. With me sitting behind her, I had a nice angle to peak down her tank top. I saw the tops of her beautiful round mounds underneath her shirt and felt my warm dick start to grow down my thigh a little. I was sitting at an angle where it wasn't like I was touching her with my privates, so I wasn't worried if I grew a full out boner.

"That feels really good Sammy..." Mom said, her voice very calm and a little deeper than usual. I applied a little more pressure.

"Am I doing it too hard?" I asked, genuinely not knowing if I was doing it right, while looking down her shirt from behind.

"No, it's a little hard but it feels just right." Mom responded.

"Ok good." I said, as my hands made their way towards the middle part of her back. With the way she was sitting and the tight clothes she was wearing, I could see the roundness of the tops of her meaty ass that she was sitting on. I wished my face was the couch.

"You said earlier all your friends were jealous. What do you mean by that? Just talking about Patrick?" Mom laughed, thinking about my chubby childhood friend, Pat. He was my best friend growing up until his family moved out of state when we started high school. Pat used to have no filter with Mom. He'd tell her all the time how hot she was looking. I always respected his balls to say stuff like that, even if we were talking about my mom.

"Haha, yeah...Pat... He was the only one who was bold enough to tell you how sexy you are, but all my friends would tell me behind your back. Like I didn't already know..." I confessed. As I rubbed the middle of her back, I desperately wanted to work my way around to her breasts, but I still had some semblance of will power. Still, I ever so slightly worked my fingers close to her sides, and even if it was more in my head than in reality, I felt like I may have touched the base of the sides of her magnificent tits.

"Oh really? So all your little friends thought your old Mommy is sexy? And you do too....haha! Caught ya!" Mom was laughing, enjoying giving me a hard time.

"Yes Mom! Do you want to hear me say it? You're sexy!" I had to admit, fucking Jamie had given me a lot more confidence than I normally would've had with Mom. I sure would love to give her a hard time.

"Aww, thank you Sammy! And you're not turning out so bad yourself, for a young boy.... Mmm, that feels really good. Go lower now. But to get back on topic, you'd be an excellent personal trainer, and I'd love to work out with you again!" Mom said. She was just a naturally sweet lady and I loved how she was always supportive.

"Thanks Mom." I said. My cock was continuing to grow as my hands rubbed my mother's lower back. In my mind I was imagining my hands were just a few inches lower, massaging her chubby ass. She arched her back, sticking her chest out and I got an incredible view down her cleavage. I was used to stealing glances at her chest, but what a relief it was to just stare down the top of her shirt without her knowing.

"Oh... that spot... rub it harder, honey..." Mom instructed to me in a low voice. Holy shit, Mom sounded sexy. I immediately got flash backs to all the times I've heard her talking nasty in her bedroom while getting fucked by Chuck. "Oh babe, that's great, Sammy... I need you to keep rubbing it harder....that's it.... yes... that's feels amazing.... Mmmmm."

I fucking swear she was moaning and my cock was rock hard by now. My hands were strong, but inexperienced, and they were actually really starting to hurt. Mom moaned again, and I thought there was no way I was quitting until she told me to.

"Ok honey..." Mom said. "Can you rub my shoulders some more?" She turned to smile at me, and completely caught me staring down her shirt. She didn't say anything more - just smiled.

"Sure, Mom... You're going to owe me, you know!? My hands aren't used to doing this anymore."

"Ok Sammy, so how about you give me a massage every day, so your hands can get used to it, and they won't hurt anymore!" Mom giggled.

"Umm, no... I said YOU'RE going to owe ME, how is that in my favor?" I laughed too.

"Well, your hands won't hurt, so that's one thing. Plus I have a feeling you're enjoying this as much as I am." Mom knowingly quipped.

"Haha, sure Mom. Anything for you." I said with a touch of sarcasm. I patted her shoulders, indicating her massage was over. "That'll be 50 bucks. But I'll settle for some scrambled eggs and bacon."

Mom turned on the couch and gave me a big hug. I felt her soft breasts press into my chest. She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks Sammy. Eggs and bacon coming right up!"

Mom stood up and walked towards the kitchen. My eyes were fixed on her big juicy ass that her yoga pants so beautifully displayed. How I'd love to rip her pants off, bend her over, and feel her round ass cheeks slap on my thighs as I fucked her. For the time being, I remained sitting on the couch, not wanting to stand up and reveal a tent in my shorts.

"You remember I'm leaving tonight for my work conference in Houston, right?" Mom called out from the kitchen. She was washing her hands in the sink, which overlooked where I was still sitting, on the living room couch. Just then, I noticed her nipples were definitely sticking out, nice and hard. My eyes got stuck on her boobs, as I imagined her completely topless. Man, that'd be awesome.

"Sammy - Yo! Up here! You're totally staring at my breasts!" Mom called me out. She was smiling. It definitely didn't seem like it bothered her.

"Hey, sorry, they're, uhh, distracting sometimes!" I said.

She looked down and noticed her hard nipples. "What am I supposed to do?" She shrugged and had a ditzy smile. "See?" I couldn't believe what she did next. Mom pressed her hands onto her glorious globes, pushing her tits into her chest. "They don't just go back in," she said, referring to her nipples. "Haha...Anyways, I'm leaving for a few days, so I'll need you to keep an eye on everyone for me."

"Oh yeah, I forgot. No problem, Mom. Back on Thursday, right? Where is everyone anyway?" I asked, still in shock at how she just pushed her tits in. I honestly couldn't remember any other time that her sexiness and busty tits actually came up in conversation. Normally, her beauty and luscious body went unspoken of, as if it didn't exist. This was a first and it was awesome.

"Yes, I fly back in on Thursday morning. Jamie needed Chuck to go to the mechanic with her, to make sure they weren't taking advantage of her at the shop. I think those guys at Perry's Auto are crooks. They better be back soon because I need Chuck to drive me to the airport in an hour. Can you text your sister? I'm going to fix you some breakfast and then finish up packing. I'm almost ready."

"Sure, I'll text her now." I responded.

I grabbed my phone, and typed a message to Jamie: Hey slut mom wants to know when you'll be back

Moments later, Jamie texted me back: Hey donkey dick, still waiting for my car. these fuckers r taking 4ever! smh

I texted her back: well hurry up cuz mom needs a ride to the airport

No response right away, and Mom called out that my plate was almost ready. Luckily my boner was mostly down. I stood up and could see the outline of my crank laying low, and halfway hoped my Mom would notice. I took a seat at the breakfast table by the kitchen (she didn't notice), and watched my beautiful, big boobed mother finish cooking my food. I could smell bacon in the air.

"What would you like to drink, young man?" She asked. She walked over to me with an empty glass in one hand.

Looking at her still hard nipples, I took the cup from her and put it by her right tit, and said "Whole milk!"

Mom slapped my arm pretty damn hard! She laughed and grabbed the glass. "So inappropriate, little boy! What a comedian you are..." She still had a big smile. "How about some OJ?"

"Sure, Mom, save the milk for later," I said.

I heard my phone vibrate. A message from Jamie: hey loser, chuck said u can give mom a ride, we are running late

"Mom, they're going to be late. They said I can take you to the airport." I relayed to my mother.

"Damnit. Okay, thank you sweetie. I can't believe Chuck! I am leaving town and he isn't even going to be here to tell me goodbye!" Mom vented.

"Yeah, sorry Mom. I guess it's taking longer than they thought." I tried to reason with her to relax her.

"You're right baby. Well I'm almost all packed. Let me take a quick shower and finish up with my bathroom stuff and I'll be ready in a few." Mom said, bringing me my plate of eggs and bacon.

The airport was about 50 miles away. At this time on a Sunday, I figured traffic wouldn't be a problem.

I finished eating my breakfast, while I fantasized about my naked mother in the shower. I pictured the shower water cascading off her huge boobs, down her slim stomach, and across her wide, round ass. I imagined soap bubbles coating her curvy, glistening body. Briefly I thought to myself if I could come up with a reason to walk in on her, but I didn't have the balls for that. I finished my eggs and went to my room to change into some clean clothes. I waited on Mom in the living room. A few minutes later, she came out of her bedroom wearing a pair of tight blue jeans and a very snug white, button up blouse. She looked elegant, classy, and oh so sexy.

I helped her to load her bags in the car, and we made our way to the airport. I could tell she was still a little upset that Chuck didn't make it home in time to take her. It wasn't overly strong, but I could smell her light, floral perfume and it really turned me on. When I looked at Mom in the passenger seat, I noticed her button up blouse was stretched to it's limits by her huge, juicy melons. With her massive rack pushing her shirt out, I noticed I could see through gaps in the buttons. I had a great view of her beautiful breast flesh resting in her white bra and wasn't sure if I should say anything or not. Surely she knew people could see through the buttons - she must not care.

We made innocent small talk as I drove. Insignificant topics came up - new music on the radio, she asked which of my buddies at school are going to FSU with me next fall, and she talked about her boring work conference. Mom works in real estate, specializing as a buyers agent. She's been in the industry for as long as I ever knew, and she's quite successful.

I felt like we had done more harmless flirting than ever before this morning, and I really enjoyed it. I couldn't say for sure, but I think Mom did too. So I was hoping something for something exciting on this long, boring drive, but nothing came up. And I couldn't think of a way to spark anything naughty with her. Mom was checking her phone as I saw the signs for the airport exit off the highway.

"Shit!" Mom exclaimed. It definitely wasn't like her to curse in front of me, and a part of me felt like she was beginning to view me more as an adult than her kid. I also thought of how I've heard her curse like a sailor behind the doors of her bedroom as Chuck railed her on a regular basis. "My flight is delayed... 90 minutes!"

"Oh crap. That sucks, Mom." I said.

"Yeah. It's just long enough of a delay to be annoying, but it's not like we can go anywhere. Why don't you park the car at the airport and have a drink with me?" Mom suggested, innocently enough.

"Sure, that sounds good." I agreed.

We pulled into the short term parking area and made our way to a sports bar in the airport that I could join her at before the security gates.

We took a seat at the bar, and Mom ordered a vodka drink, while I got a coke. Mom said she'd tell Chuck and Jamie that her flight was delayed and that I'll be home late.

I noticed at some point from the car ride to the airport sports bar, Mom's top button on her blouse had come undone. Did she unbutton it herself, or was her shirt so tight around her big tits that it came undone on it's own? I wasn't sure. Her cleavage was very revealing, and I was sure loving what I saw. One more button and her full breasts would be on display for everyone, cupped in her lacy, white bra.

"So Sammy," mother said, "remember, while I'm gone I need you to keep an eye on everyone for me. You know how your sister is. Make sure she's well behaved."

"Haha yeah, I will keep watch for ya, Mom," I said. I wasn't sure what she really meant by that, like what did she want me to do? She's a world class slut. Watch her be a slut?

"Okay honey. And make sure Chuck is a good boy too," Mom said. Ok, now I really didn't know what she was talking about.

"What about me, do I need to behave myself too?" I asked, smiling.

"Oh, I'm not worried about you. Jamie? Whew! What a handful. You're a good kid, Sammy," Mom said, with a big proud smile on her face. I was a good kid, but if she only knew how nasty and horny I always am, I wondered what she'd think.

Mom downed her first vodka drink pretty quickly and the bartender poured her a fresh glass. As she sipped on her 2nd drink, she began telling me about her work conference. It was hard to keep my eyes off her cleavage and I know she saw my eyes drifting several times, but she didn't call me out this time. She enjoyed her career, and always wanted to share with me the ins and outs of real estate. She was definitely good at what she does, but I also knew a significant part of her success was a credit to her knock out good looks. She's told me countless times at how often she'll meet a guy and they'll remember to call her sometimes years later when they needed a realtor. That doesn't happen for regular folks.

Mom kept talking about work, and was now on her 3rd vodka drink. We'd be saying our goodbyes in a few more minutes.

"So is this trip all work, or will you have fun too?" I asked my mother.

"Well actually, these conferences can get pretty crazy! I'll need to brush up on my 'turning men down skills.' A lot of us will go out for dinner and drinks afterwards, and you know, usually I'm never out without my man. But at these conferences, there's a lot of cheating going on. That's why I am so mad at Chuck for making me leave without saying goodbye to him! He knows how much that bothers me," Mom shared.

"Jeez," I said, "I bet you get hit on non-stop..." I complimented. I tried to steal a look at Mom's boobs, and was totally caught again.

"Haha, yeah, I guess. These babies sure do draw a lot of attention sometimes!" Mom loudly stated as she cupped her breasts from underneath and lifted them up. Her cleavage which was already clearly on display was magnified for anyone to see, myself included. Her action totally welcomed me to stare at her chest as she did that, and I remembered my slutty sister Jamie teasing me in the same way yesterday, before I fucked her later that day. Mom laughed comfortably in her skin, while I chuckled awkwardly.

"Haha... yeah, they...sure are...nice," I managed to say. I noticed we had attracted the attention of a few guys sitting around the bar, checking out my mom.

"Nice?" Mom challenged. "That's all you can come up with, nice? I'd say they're a little more than nice, for as much as you stare at them!" Mom was totally calling me out, as she finished her 3rd vodka. Her voice was carrying across the bar louder than before. She was 100% right, her tits were much beyond "nice" and I did stare at them a lot. My inexperienced flirting game left me with no quick come back.