Small Breast Surprise

Story Info
Small Breasts Tied.
837 words
3.93
6.9k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife used to be very self-confident about the size of her small breasts. I would always reassure her that the size really didn't matter. To me they were very sexy looking as I would have her stand in front of a mirror and tell her what I loved about them. I would reassure her that the size really didn't matter and told her that she should let other men get a good look at them. That is when I suggest that she should start going topless at home. So she finally agreed to going topless and let her small titty be seen. After she had been seen topless and told how lovely her breasts looked she didn't have any problems with men looking at them. She knew that I loved the idea of others seeing her small breasts and was turned on by it.

One night I told her that I really wanted to tie up her small breasts. I didn't know at the time she really enjoyed it. We had tied them for breast suspension which was ok. So when I tied them up I turned her small breasts into nice round shape orange size tits which were hard to the touch and very round looking. I would let them change colors from creamy white to different dark shades of purple. I would rub baby oil on them to make them look shiny and bring out the dark purple shade with more detail.

When they were tied tightly it change their whole look. With her tanned body her breasts looked very sexy. As I said they were the size of small oranges her small light brown nipples streached out flat to the size of large costers with her puffy nipples also flatten out.

Well one weekend a friend came to visit us and stay. So while we were outside she was in the house. After a while we went in and sat at the kitchen table and I yelled to her to bring us a beer. She yelled back ok in just a minute. She was in the bathroom at the time and self tie her breasts. I had no idea that she had did this all though as a fantasy I had told her that I wanted others to one day see them tied up.

So when she walked into the kitchen I was very surprised when I saw her with her small breasts tied tightly. At the time my friend couldn't see her because he had his back to her. In my mind I thought how sexy she looked and I wanted to see the reaction on my friends face when he got a look at her small titties all tied up.

He had never seen her topless so this would be his first time. She put the beers on the table and sat down between us. When my friend saw her she asked him how they looked. He told her that she looked very sexy and he was impressed telling her that he had dreamed about this day.

They still looked white from just being tied but were slow changing colors. She asked him he wanted to feel them. Naturally he said yes. She turned toward him taking both his hands and placed them on her breasts. She told him to squeeze them and get a feel which he did. I was enjoying just watching him playing with her breasts.

She did notice the bulge in his pants and asked him if he wanted to cum on her breasts. He stood up and unzipped his pants exposing his hard cock. He started stroking it and she was telling him that she needed his cum on her breasts as she held them for him. She then let go of her breasts and started stroking his cock for him. It didn't take long before he told her that he was going to cum. She told him to cum on her titties real good.

The next thing I noticed was him shooting load after load onto her breasts. He managed to cover both of her breasts and nipples with a lot of cum. I watched as she started rubbing his cum on her breasts making them all shiny. He told her thanks he really needed that.

She got up and sat back at the table and looked at me. I reassured her that it was fine and she needed to take care of her friends needs. Since he was staying the night with us I asked him if he wanted her to sleep with him tonight. He said yes so I knew that he was going to fuck her good. Couldn't wait for the night so I could listen to the both of them in action. Since we didn't have any kids at the time and she was on the pill I figured that she should enjoy herself. That night they fucked that night. like rabbits. I had turned her into a slut that night.