Small Town Small Lie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arm in arm we stumbled up the stairs and fell into her bed locked together. I crashed hard because of my lack of sleep last night. When I woke Mom was gone and she was not in the house either. I figured she went to the store. But I was wrong she had a date with Mr. Walker to go down by the river for a picnic. I found this out from the store manager when I arrived there an hour later.

I did not feel right about this so I drove out the river and parked away for his car. I made my way down through the trees and found them on a blanket in the shade of a large Oak tree. He was on his back and Mom still fully dressed was a straddle him. I guessed she was naked under that dress and his cock was were my cock had been only a few hours ago. I wondered if he liked seconds. I watched as mother climaxed follow closely by Mr. Walker. She rolled off never giving me a view of her pussy only his limp dick as he put it away. They closed up the picnic basket and returned to his car. They never knew I had seen them.

I was pissed and jealous of him. I was hurt that my mother would fuck him after all we had going between us. How could she do this to me? When she got home I was going to have a long talk with her.

Mother came home, we talked and I soon saw her side of it. Mother said she was still capable of having children so if she got pregnant she needed someone to hang the blame on. In this small town it would not take long for it to get around that she was fucking the new guy in town. He would think it was his too. If the baby turned out to be my child then it would only be a small lie.

We laughed as we went up stairs where we screwed for hours. It really was surprising how sex can bring a mother and son together. I learned a lot about my mother. I can see now why my dad never screwed around out side the home. Mother is the sexiest, wildest, most magnificent lover of any one I would ever know in my life.

Then Brother Tom came home. Oh; how quickly he fit in to the.

((Family Routine))::: Next

12