Smotp Daddy Phile's: Three

Info
Daddy gets his Dirty Girl all clean and then all Dirty again.
257 words
4.41
16.6k
5

Part 19 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2018
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



Some feedback on the Philes so far:

“I have you on my speakers at home. I have to do all you say and it feels so good daddy.”

“My pussy is so juicy now daddy, all because of you. I’m just lying in bed softly teasing my clit thinking of daddy.”

“OMG. Thank you for making me cum over and over. [This is] such a turn on … especially making my 18 year old pussy tremble and drip on demand.”

“Please, more daddy. It was my first time orgasmed and it was amazing. I got so wet and actually started cumming when you told me to. Thank you so much.”

“Yes please, more Daddy. OMG, I have never orgasmed on command before and normally I have to listen to the audio more than once to get my fill but in this audio I surprised myself by cumming when you told be too and I absolutely loved it because none of my ex have gotten me to cum as hard as I just did. Thank you so much.”

These are a new series of audios for those of you who want a Daddy like Me. A Daddy to own you, use you and make you cum very hard.

Do you think you will be able to please Me?

Shall we see?

As always I value your comments and feedback. If you like these there will be many more.
If you want to try something different try My SMOTP: Daily Orgasm, 30 Day Orgasm audios, here on Literotica.

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
smotpsmotpover 5 years agoAuthor
In My experience...

...works just fine :-)

Perhaps it is a matter of just how wet...

Pleased it worked for you, I hope you try the other audios in the series, enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very hot but can't actually really happen

Hate to break it to ya but most womens vaginal lubrication doesn't work under water and water normally makes the whole experience worse. Still 8/10 though because very hot and still made me cum several times

smotpsmotpover 5 years agoAuthor
Anticipation is everything...

...a little denial can be delicious. Daddy’s Girl will have to work a little harder to get what she wants. What will you do that pleases Daddy?

The feedback is much appreciated...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it, but...

More fucking, please! It feels like we're getting all wet and sopping and then we're not getting the pounding we crave. Lots of appetizers, but we're hungry for some meat! ;) (Your voice is amazing, btw -- and the "Daddy" theme is scorching)

smotpsmotpover 5 years agoAuthor
I gracefully accept your Genitalia’s gratitude...

...we should pay more attention to the needs and desires of the pussy in general. That way lies mutual satisfaction, don’t you all agree?

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

What Have I Done A father takes his daughter while on a family vacation.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Pleasure's Scent Gabriella discovers the scent of pussy is intoxicating.in Lesbian Sex
Climax Container A stuck up girl gets trapped inside an orgasm box.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Mock Patient Students learn the gynecologic exam, things get weird.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Popularity Ch. 01 She gains popularity but loses her freedom.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories