SNAPS - A Friend - New Lessons

Story Info
Time to get into it.
2.5k words
4.73
2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 06/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: Memories, fantasies, tales I've heard, they are part of these short stories. Two straight guys, Carl, and Adam. I'm Carl.

The forth day of our fishing trip.

When I woke up the next morning, I could smell the coffee sending out an inviting aroma. Adam must have gotten up early and started breakfast. As we usually bathed in the lake before breakfast, I took off my clothes and stepped out of the tent. He stood by the fire drinking a coffee, naked as well. When he saw me, he filled another cup and handed it to me.

"Good morning, sleepy head."

"Yeah, good morning," I said. Things had changed in our relationship. Looking at him naked, I wanted to fuck him again. When he turned around, that sweet ass shook me up, and I could feel my cock stirring.

Adam turned back around and said, "Listen, the first time can be awkward, but you have to know, after a while it's no big deal. We're friends helping each other out. Just lighten up, it was fun last night and maybe tonight you'll return the favor.

"You want to fuck me, tonight?"

"One thing at a time, Carl. I'm looking for some head tonight. That's an easier request."

I was unable to answer.

We drank our coffee and headed down to the lake. The water seemed colder this morning, but I had to clean up. We stood in the lake, soaping up, then jumping in to rinse. We grabbed our towels and dried off. Damn, I was having trouble keeping my cock under control. When Adam was soaping up his ass, I wanted to fuck him right there.

"You sure you have enough soap back there?" I said with a small laugh.

"Turns you on does it? I see your cock is."

"Just making a joke. Your ass looks good, I already told you that. Are you sore from last night?"

"Carl, you do not have to be embarrassed about wanting to fuck me. That's what I'm trying to tell you. Get horny, we are all in the same boat. By the way, you have a nice fuckable ass yourself.

I actually blushed. I was beginning to see what Adam was talking about. We were totally comfortable with each other. I could talk to him about anything I would like to try.

We put on our gear and started a day of fishing, talking about anything and everything. We stop to eat some lunch and got right back to fishing. Around six o'clock, the sun was setting behind a line of pine trees. We were both weary and a little cold, so we packed it in. I straightened out our gear and cleaned the fish we caught and handed them to Adam for frying. We ate dinner and after, sat around the fire again, drinking the last of the coffee. I was completely aware of what Adam was thinking.

"So, what do you think, give it a try?"

"I knew you wouldn't forget about it."

"Of course not, couldn't help but think about it all day."

"Very funny, I'm not sure I would know how to do it right."

"Believe me, you know how to suck cock, you'll be surprised."

"Ok, if we do this, I'm not sure I could let you cum in my mouth. It's unthinkable."

"Listen Carl, start slow, jerk me off for a while, get use to holding another guy's cock. Jerk yourself off at the same time if it helps. You will know when you're ready. There is no reason to be embarrassed in front of me, we're in this together, remember?"

It makes no sense to keep discussing this. I'm going to give head, so get on with it. Adam got up, doused the fire, and started taking off his pants. I watched as he kicked his pants to the side and stripped out of his shorts. Clothed only in a T-shirt, he stood there a moment, fully erect.

I stared at His erect penis, trying to image taking it into my mouth. Instead of revulsion, my balls began to stir and I felt my cock reacting.

He crawled into the tent.

From out of the tent, "Take everything off Carl, I like getting head from a naked guy."

I wanted to laugh. What amazed me was the easy conversation. We were talking about engaging in sex, and without, being inhibited, could tell each other what we wanted. That's a first for me. I've always been inhibited around a woman, although I could never figure out why.

Although I undressed in front of the tent many times, this time it felt different. By now I was sporting a full erection. I can't describe how hot I was at the prospect.

I crawled into the tent to find Adam. His legs were extended and he laid back, resting on a stack of pillows.

"Comfortable?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, I needed this all day."

Without replying, I got on my knees and knelt in front of him. I looked down at his cock, and then at Adam. He smiled and flexed his cock a few times. As I watched it moving, I was surprised how attractive it was.

I reached out and took hold of it. I didn't move, adjusting to the reality of holding a cock. Slowly I started to jerk him off, while he watched me.

As I worked his cock, my thumb rubbed across the very tip. Besides getting a reaction from Adam, I was surprised at how soft it was. Sure, I had felt mine many times, but the feedback is different when not touching yourself. I moved closer and used my other hand to cup his balls. I lightly massaged them as I worked his cock. I was surprised by my growing desire. I noticed his cock respond as I rubbed him. My hand moved down to where his ass formed a soft clef, but I didn't go deeper.

Adam's eyes closed, enjoying my slow manipulation of his member. He didn't tell me to get to it, something I appreciated as I was still getting use to the idea.

My hand left Adam's scrotum, and using it for support, I slowly lowered my head, resting it on his thigh. I was reminded of how it felt, pressing my cheek against his ass last night. His cock was only a few inches away and I watched as his erection started. I inched closer till my lips could feel the warmth of his scrotum. I could see his balls churning as they tighten up. When my lips brush against his scrotum it sent a chill through me, I actually shivered. I lifted my head off his thigh and opened my mouth in an effort to capture one of his testicles, but I wasn't successful, as they were shrinking behind his penis. Because I couldn't get a hold of one, I began licking, kissing, and nibbling where I could get enough skin. Adam was moaning, and I could feel his cock getting even more rigid.

I ran my lips up the underside of his dick, slowly working up the courage to take it in my mouth. When my lips reached his glans, I couldn't believe the sensation, the softness. I moved my lips over it, my tongue playing with the hole at the very tip. That made him twitch, so I kept it up.

I sucked the tip of his cock into my mouth. I held it there, my tongue playing around it, then letting it slide out. I could feel Adam push his cock out when I sucked it back in. He wanted me to keep going. I enjoyed sucking on the head of his cock and kept the tease up for quite a while until Adam finally said something.

"Damn Carl, you're driving me crazy, suck me already."

With his cock head in my mouth, I let out a small laugh. I kept up the tease, but each time I sucked it back in my mouth, I would take in more of his cock. As Adam's penis entered my mouth, he moaned, repeating 'that's it, that's it.' After sucking his cock in a few more times, I had as much of it in my mouth as I could manage. I used my hand to hold the base and jerk him, while I sucked in what I could. I held his cock in my mouth ,running my tongue around it, letting the feeling course through me.

"Damn, that feel good Carl," Adam whispered, "hold it there, warm it up."

Adam wasn't hassling me, he had told me to take my time, and I did. I let his cock come out of my mouth and started jerking him off again. I kissed and licked the sensitive underside, moving back up the same way, before taking it my mouth again. I let it slip into me until my mouth covered him as completely as possible. Adam moaned, "yes," as I shivered holding his cock in my mouth.

It felt as if we were alone, it was just me and Adam's cock. Adam was all around me and filling my mouth. I tried to take more in, letting it hit the back of my throat, or aiming it at my cheek. Whatever I could do to get more of him in me.

By the sound of it, Adam was enjoying the moment. Several time his cock would jump, especially if I nibbled around the head, or pushed his balls into him. I loved the touch, the feel, the reality of sucking cock, knowing soon he would cum in my mouth.

I hadn't started a full-on blow job yet; it was too exciting playing with him. Not that Adam minded. His pre-cum wet my hand and traveled down his cock to where my tongue caught a taste of it. I enjoyed tasting him and knew when he came, It would be hot as hell.

I quickened my pace, using the longest strokes I could manage. I was slobbering all over his cock, gagging at time, but not slowing down. I was sucking with passion when I felt Adam's hands on my head. He pushed my head down as he pushed his cock up into me. But what the hell, who cares? I was into it, getting as much pleasure out of this as Adam was. I forgot to jerk myself off, but I didn't need it.

While a gave Adam the best head I could, I was overcome by what I was doing. My cock was swollen and aching. Between Adam's movements, moans, him saying, 'suck me, suck that cock,' and the thought of my sucking cock, my member felt as if it were ready to cum. I had no idea how that was possible, but this was feverish, I'm a full out cock sucker and loving it.

What a fucking feeling was building, it made no sense. I mumbled while I continued to work Adam's cock in and out of my mouth.

"What the fuck, what is this, damn, I'm going to cum," I mumbled but kept up sucking with passion. Adam was reacting to my fierce blow job and pushing his cock out, wanting to fuck my face, pushing furiously. He was going to cum.

"Oh, fuck Carl, I'm cumming, I'm going to cum, holy fuck, suck me, suck me dry."

I continued without missing a beat, although my cock was twitching, straining, and tightening up to bust. I'm not going to be able to stop it. I had never experienced such a deep feeling, which seemed to start behind my cock. My orgasm started to flame out of me. My mouth opened as I moan allowing Adam's cock to hit the back of my throat. I gagged but wanted more of him. I grabbed for his balls but they weren't there. Then he came.

I was just coming off my surprising orgasm when my mouth filled with Adam's cum. I couldn't believe the volume. Being overwhelmed by my orgasm, I could only hold his cock in my mouth as he twitched the last of his cum out. When he calmed down, I didn't move.

"Damn, Carl that was exceptional, what an expert cock sucker."

Before releasing his cock, I had swallowed what was in my mouth. Overcoming my resistance to it, I let it slide down my throat all at once. I managed to keep most of it in my mouth when Adam came but could feel some clinging to my chin and from the sides of my mouth.

When Adam's limp dick slipped out of my mouth, it fell on his stomach. Sitting up, I looked at him without saying anything. He started laughing.

"That cum on your face is a great finish to a great blow job." Adam said, as he threw me a towel, he had next to him. I caught it midair and wiped his cum from my face.

I didn't know what to say, I surprised myself and couldn't deny how hot the whole thing was. I thoroughly enjoyed sucking Adam's cock. It was such a taboo, that while sucking him, my cock convulsed.

"Please no wise cracks, Adam."

"Wise cracks? Carl, I told you, all the guys do it, you're no different. We all suck and we all give up our ass. That's the point, but I have to say, you surprised me. With your talent, expect a lot of requests."

"I don't know, something snapped, I couldn't get enough of your cock. I'm seriously scared by what I felt."

"What? Should I be scared? I loved the fucking you gave me last night. I will love sucking you off one of these nights. So, what, am I submissive, are you? This group has rounded out my sex life. It's a new kind of exciting freedom."

"Yeah, but I came while blowing you."

"So, what, I told you to jerk yourself off."

"Adam, I didn't touch myself. I had your cock in my mouth, you were moving and moaning and I knew what was coming. It got to me in a way I never expected."

"That's a new one, never heard that happening. I kind of envy you."

"Come on, will you stop busting my chops."

"I'm not, but consider, if you feel that worked up. You'll lose your mind when you get fucked, and don't get me wrong, that's a good thing."

"Yeah, if you say so."

"We have three more days here; we'll see how it goes. But this time I'm beat, why don't we call it a night."

We both knocked off for the night, but I lay there deep in thought. Just what happened today? How the hell did I go into full cocksucker mode. There is more to this, I'm certain Adam is going to suggest I turn over. What would that feel like? Damn, now just thinking about it started my ball churning. Three days that will change my world.