Sneak a Peek

Story Info
They wanted to look at her body.
4.1k words
4.48
51.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

I was busy texting on my phone when these two bikes roared up outside and moments later the riders barged into the diner and sprawled down in one of the booths. We prefer that the booths be used by families with children as the parents can keep the kids caged that way, but as the diner was empty apart from these two I didn't really see any need to complain.

I gave them a couple of minutes to look over the menu and decide what they wanted and then strolled across.

"Can I get you anything, gentlemen?" I asked, smiling politely.

The pair of them were looking pointedly at my breasts and didn't answer immediately.

"It says M-er-e-dith," I said, annunciating it slowly while I traced the letters across the name-tag. "There was something you wanted?"

"Faster service, for a start," snipped one of them, and I gave him an even bigger smile.

"I can help you there," I said happily. "Continue down the highway for about half a mile and you'll see another diner on the far side of the road. They give very speedy service. Their food is crap, but their service is impeccable."

"Very funny," grumbled the second bikie. "Look, I'm laughing. Can we have a menu?"

"Certainly, sir," I said, reaching for the menu in the middle of the table and passing it to him.

That earned me another nasty look. Hey, it wasn't my fault he was blind.

"Do you need help, reading that," I asked, doing my best to provide the service they'd requested.

"Why would I need help?" he asked.

"Oh, it's just that you seemed to be having trouble reading my name-tag," I tapped it to show what I was referring to, "so I thought you might have a few problems with some of the bigger words."

"We can read just fine," he said through gritted teeth while I smiled and smiled.

"No worries then," I assured him. "Just wave or give a yell when you're ready to order."

I returned to leaning against the counter, ignoring the muttered comment of, "Snippy bitch".

I kept one eye on them and when they turned to look my way I made my way back to their booth. Two pairs of eyes promptly zeroed in on my breasts again. Now I know I have nice breasts but couldn't they show a tiny bit of discretion?

"Meredith, remember?" I said, tapping the name-tag again. "You can call me Merry if that's easier for you to say."

Those two certainly had a lot of nasty looks to give away. They must buy them by the barrel. They gave me their order and I noted it down and then repeated it back. Customers like these you have to, or they'll claim you got it wrong when you bring back their exact order.

"You the cook as well?" asked the guy who wanted faster service.

"No," I said shaking my head. "We have a real cook. He's OK. When you've been cooking for over fifty years I guess you learn."

"Geez, an old geezer cook," came the grumble. "We'll be waiting forever."

"You'll find his age isn't a problem. The grill doesn't care how old you are. It cooks at the same speed no matter who you are. We've also got a good smoke alarm that'll wake him up if he nods off for too long."

They didn't look too happy but that wasn't my problem. I took the order through to old Jimmy and he got to work. He might have been in his seventies but he was quite spry and enjoyed filling in as our off-peak cook.

I knew roughly how long the meals would take to cook so I timed the coffee to be ready just before that. I was putting the coffee on their table even as Jimmy rang his little bell to tell me the meals were ready.

The two bikies ate their meal, calling for additional coffee half way through. When they relaxed and sat back I returned and asked if they wanted anything else, ignoring the way their eyes focused on my, ah, name-tag. Maybe I should stick it on my forehead.

When I asked if there was anything else one of them got a lecherous smile and opened his mouth, only to be shut down by the other guy.

"We don't have time for that," he said. "Just the bill, miss. On second thoughts, don't even worry about the bill. This should cover it and you can keep the change."

He handed me a couple of fifties, which surprised me, as a single fifty would have covered both the meal and a small tip. I just nodded and stuffed the money in the pocket of my tunic, taking a step backwards while thanking them for coming and inviting them to return anytime. (See, I can do polite.)

"Hey, Mac," said the guy who had been shut down by his mate, "we've got time for sneak-a-peek, haven't we."

"Now that you mention it, Bobby, we do," said Mac.

I was looking confused while Mac jerked his thumb at Bobby and then in the general direction of the door. Bobby started walking past me while Mac gave me this very big smile, a smile which actually made him look quite attractive.

I think I should pause for a moment at this point and describe these two. They might have been bikies but they weren't the greasy, hairy, smelly, stereotype. They were both big and muscular, clean shaven, reasonable haircuts, their leathers worn but not over-worn and not patched. Also, a very big plus in my books, they didn't smell. I mean, I've had the occasional customer who was so rank that their odour would curdle milk. Quite frankly, if these two had been locals there was a good chance I'd have been willing to date them.

Seeing they weren't locals I didn't trust Mac, even with that nice smile. I can assure you that I trusted him a damn sight less when he flicked open the top button on my tunic.

"Hey, cut that out," I snapped, slapping at his hand and taking a step backwards. I was brought up abruptly by Bobby who was standing right behind me. He promptly grabbed hold of my arms.

"Relax and be merry, Merry," said Mac. "We're not going to hurt you. We're just going to take a look at those beautiful breasts of yours to make sure that you're not wearing a padded bra. That done we'll be gone."

All things considered there wasn't much I could do. The only other person in the diner was old Jimmy and I couldn't see him being much use against these two. By the time he got out here they'd probably be on their way, taking my bra as a trophy. Fighting seemed contra-indicated. Either one of them out-weighed me two to one at a minimum. All I could do was point out that I'd rather they didn't do this.

"Get you greasy paws off me, you licentious pigs," I snapped. "I don't do padded bras. I don't have body issues like certain insecure men who keep their spare socks rolled up and stuffed down the front of their pants. I'll tell the cops and you'll be charged with assault and they will catch you because your bikes will have been caught on camera."

"Not our bikes, honey," said Mac as he swiftly undid my buttons. "We pinched them off some bikies. That's why we can't wait around too long."

With that he brushed my opened tunic off my shoulders and Bobby promptly helped it on its way to the floor.

"Have to admit that bra doesn't look padded but one should always make certain. Bobby."

Bobby may not have been able to find a menu sitting in front of him but he certainly knew how to find a bra catch and flick it open. My bra promptly joined my tunic on the floor and my breasts gently bobbed as I took an angry breath. At least, they didn't sag.

"Not bad," said Mac in a voice that was almost a whisper. "Not bad at all."

He sounded genuinely approving and I was incensed to find that I was pleased with his approval. I was even more incensed when my nipples seemed to perk up at being contemplated au natural.

Bobby released my arms and moved around to do his own inspection.

"Has to be the best sneak-a-peek ever," Bobby said approvingly. "I'll lay you odds that they're not falsies, either."

Falsies? "As if," I snorted.

Both the men laughed.

"Well, Merry, it's been nice but we have to be on our way and I'm sure you want to get dressed before your next lot of customers arrive."

They were going. Yay!

"Before we go," he said, and the next thing I know my panties are being whisked down and left bunched at my ankles and Bobby was applauding while Mac was smiling and nodding in satisfaction.

With that they headed out the door. I should say that they backed out the door. They backed up all the way to the door, with me turning to watch them as they went. It didn't even occur to me that I was showing them a full frontal the entire way and they were looking so hard it was a wonder their eyes didn't pop out and come rolling across the floor to me.

The whole episode had been strange. I very hastily got dressed. It certainly wouldn't do to have old Jimmy come out and catch me naked. The poor old guy would have had a heart attack.

I put it all behind me and continued working my shift. Things picked up over lunch and when three rolled around I was ready to go home. One of the nice things about working at the diner was that it was close to my home. There was a small road just past the diner and I lived with my parents about half a mile down there. I'd started part time at the diner when I was sixteen and have been working there for over two years now. I was seriously considering an upgrade of jobs. I didn't think I wanted to be stuck in the diner forever.

I headed off home. I tend to walk to and from the diner unless it was raining, and it had to be heavy rain for me to cadge a lift. The road was only a local road, by which I mean that only locals used it, and damn few of them. None at three in the afternoon as they'd all be hard at work.

I was very nearly home when I heard the rumble of engines which surprised me. I turned to see who was coming and went from surprised to annoyed. I was prepared to swear that the two bikes heading my way were being ridden by Mac and Bobby. They slowed to a dead crawl when they reached me. I had to admit that they showed good bike skills being able to keep going at the same pace as me. I slowed my steps a trifle, just to make it harder.

"Hey, Merry, finished work?" Mac asked.

"Yes," I said. "Work is done for the day and I'm going home, so I don't have to be polite to you. Go away."

"Polite to us?" muttered Mac, loud enough for me to here. "Was she polite to us, Bobby?"

"I guess so," said Bobby, "depending on where you set your standard for politeness."

"If you say so. In that case, seeing you were so polite, we should be the same. How about we give you a lift home?"

"No need," I said happily. "I am home." I indicated the house we were approaching.

"Oh, right. Um, in that case, still in the spirit of politeness, I feel it behooves us to approach you parents and apologise for making you participate in our little game of sneak-a-peek."

Behooves? Did he say behooves? Who did he think he was? A budding Shakespeare?

"There will be no need for that," I said icily. "They won't be home."

If I'd been standing next to myself I'd have slapped myself. For a start, there was no way they would have marched up to the front door and told my mother that they'd undressed her daughter in public. On top of that I'd made a fool of myself and told them there was no-one home.

I marched determinedly down the drive. The bikes promptly zipped past me and pulled up in front of me, with Mac and Bobby dismounting with practiced ease.

"If you think I'm inviting you in you've got rocks in your head."

I just lay the statement out there, letting them know where I stood.

"Wouldn't expect you to," said Mac, nodding. "Besides, we don't really have the time to socialise apart from a few minutes."

"Still running?" I asked.

"In a fashion. The gang all went that-away looking for us so we're behind them now. We're taking advantage of this to put some miles behind us travelling that-away."

His that-away was directly opposed to the gang's that-away. I couldn't help wondering why they would steal bikes from a gang. Wasn't there faster ways to commit suicide?

"Well, don't let me keep you," I said brightly. "Bye."

"We do have time for one quick game of sneak-a-peek," said Mac with a smile, a smile matched by the one of Bobby's face. "We kept remembering what you looked like and we just couldn't resist coming back for another peep. Quite lovely, you were."

I gave a start which I'm sure they noticed. I'd run but I had nowhere to run to. They were between me and the house and they'd catch me long before I reached the road and what would I do once I reached the road?

I gave them a furious look and Mac just laughed.

"Relax," he drawled. "It'll just be the same as last time and then we're on our way. We didn't hurt you last time, now did we? Hell, apart from holding your arms we didn't even touch you. You can spare five minutes and a bit of embarrassment."

He casually took hold of my arm and started drawing me over onto the lawn.

"What are you doing?" I demanded.

"Oddly enough, looking out for your interests," he said. "Do you really want to find yourself standing naked in the driveway when a car drives by? Standing on the grass over there means that those bushes will screen you if there is any traffic."

He had a point and reluctantly I moved over to where he indicated. Then it was a case of standing there like a furious stuffed doll while they undid my tunic. What was really irritating was they were giving a running assessment the entire time, and the approving assessment actually sounded as they meant it.

More approval as my bra came off and once again my nipples hardened under their gaze, and I just knew they noticed. Finally Mac went down on one knee. He wiggled his eyebrows at me, a la Groucho Marx, with a big smile on his face as he took hold of my panties. I had to bite my cheek to make sure I didn't smile back. My panties slowly went down and I couldn't believe how hot that made me feel, being stripped totally naked out in the open by a couple of big solid men who liked what they saw. Thank god they would now be leaving.

Mac made a circling motion with his finger, wanting me to turn around, but I just stood there. I was not going to help them, even with something as small as that.

Didn't help me much. They just shrugged and walked around me, looking at me. I could feel their eyes on me, stirring up heat deep inside me, my nipples practically twitching as they pointed out.

When they were back in front of me Bobby finally had something pertinent to say.

"Notice how responsive her nipples are," he said, his hand coming up and brushing against my breast and a nipple. I felt that touch all the way down to my groin.

"Oh, yeah," said Mac with great sincerity, brushing my other breast with the same internal sensations as far as I was concerned.

"Hey, you said you wouldn't touch," I snapped, slapping at their hands.

"Me?" asked Mac, sounding as though I'd insulted him.

"She's right, Mac," agreed Bobby, to my satisfaction. "That's what you said."

"In that case I apologise," said Mac, gesturing grandly to show how honest an apology it was. "I shouldn't have lied to you."

His first statement I found acceptable. His second, not so much.

Before I could say anything he continued.

"We're going to lie you down on the grass and touch you and taste you. You may or may not enjoy this but that's up to you. Ah, touching and tasting is all we'll be doing so don't go getting your ovaries in a state."

I wanted to fight them, I really wanted to fight them, but I'd be on a loser if I tried. All I could do was lie there like a log and hoped they didn't get any pleasure out of patting a stuffed doll.

The two of them had me flat on my back in the grass in nothing flat. They settled down on either side of me and started playing with me. I never knew where I'd be touched next, who would be doing the touching, or what they'd be touching me with.

Their hands, lips, tongue, teeth, and mouth generally, all came into play. One would be lightly sucking on a nipple while the other would be massaging my mound. Play the lumpy log - right. I'd find I'd be pulling away from Mac's touch only to find myself pressing my breast firmly against Bobby's mouth. I'd twist away from Bobby's mouth to find that Mac had changed positions and he was now kissing my mound. My mound, of all places. I squealed when he did that. I couldn't help myself.

What was worse was that that had greatly amused them and they were going the extra mile to try to make me squeal again. I defy anyone not to squeal when a tongue goes licking their clitoris. That's what it felt like, anyway.

I was a wrecked heap before they finished. They knew just what to do and were doing it with gusto, enjoying my plight. I could feel everything building up inside me and I knew they weren't going to be content until they brought me to a climax.

It was that tongue touching my clitoris again that did me in. It was a case of lick, scream, and climax, very, very, noisily.

I was coming down from my climax when I noticed a change to my circumstances. My legs had been pushed high and wide and Mack was kneeling between them, trousers down and erection up. A lot of erection, I might add.

"You said touching only," I managed to protest and he laughed.

"This is me," he said, lightly tapping his cock, "touching you," and his cock tapped lightly against my lips, lips that I could see were quite ready to receive him.

After that I was squealing once more and his cock was sinking into me, going in quickly and smoothly, my passage quite eager to make his cock's acquaintance.

Oh, boy, but did I get it then. He bounced on me, his upper body propped up by his arms so I could see all the action as his cock moved in and out. His eyes, when I wasted a moment to look at his face, was concentrating on my face, and when he saw me look up he winked at me. He'd set up what was probably a nice rhythm for him. For me it was a tempo that was going to destroy me.

He seemed to keep going for an eternity, me hovering on the brink of another climax the whole way, or that's the way it felt to me. I probably would have encouraged him to finish up but I couldn't utter a sound.

I made up for that later by screaming like a banshee when I climaxed again, with Mac bouncing happily through his own climax.

I knew what was going to happen next and I didn't even try to kid myself that it wouldn't. Bobby simply rolled me over onto my stomach. Well, he tried to roll me but I rolled in the other direction. (It wasn't just to be contrary, I did have a reason.)

Bobby had me up on hands and knees, engaged the tip of his cock with my passage, and put his arms around me so he could play with my beasts. Then it was a case of squeeze my breasts while at the same time driving firmly home, getting down to some serious action. Mac on the other hand was just sprawled on the grass, watching us. He didn't even bother pulling up his trousers. I wondered if this was his way of hinting he wanted seconds. Not that he'd get them.

While Mac had showed considerable skill in what he did to me, Bobby was showing more eagerness and an appreciation of my entire body. His hands were all over me while he took me. Yes, he started with my breasts, but then his hands were over my sides, across my flanks, rubbing my bottom, across my tummy, over my breasts, touching my face, back to my breasts.

It seemed to me that my breasts were two giant magnets, drawing his hands back to themselves no matter where else they might roam. He always seemed to celebrate the recapture of my breasts by driving in a little harder, before slowing down that fraction as his hands went wandering again. The whole thing was most disconcerting.

As you can guess it was during one of those recaptures and urgent victory thrusts that I had my next climax. Not as spectacular as the one with Mac, but still a climax.

Bobby pulled away and I rolled over and sat up, giving the boys an irritated glare.

"Ready for seconds?" asked Mac, proving my assumption right.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers
12