Sneak Attack

Story Info
My experience with a vacuum cleaner cunt.
2.1k words
4
82k
20
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,575 Followers

I never thought of myself as devious, but a few months ago, I engineered a sneak attack that worked out great; it ended up as a sneak attack on me too. I'm so thrilled I thought I would share it, but first a little background.

I'm 6'6", 220 lbs., mid 50s, and workout regularly. I have average-sized sex organs and until the story I'm about to relate an average libido. I had my share of ass before I got married about twenty years ago, but no one but my wife since then. I never dated a woman shorter than 5'6", and I like big boned (though not fat) women. I am also a real tit man, usually the bigger (if natural) the better, and I especially like blonds. My wife is 5'10", 160 lbs., the same as when we got married, is naturally blond, and has a DD cup. My wife is great, except that she is the jealous type.

I also love rough sex, and every woman I have been with -- all big women - liked it rough too.

About five years ago I met Jill, the wife of one of my business associates. She is in her early forties, about five feet tall, maybe ninety five lbs., dark hair, with tits so small that unless she wears something really tight you don't even know they are there. While she has a real nice face it isn't movie star beautiful, or anything. She has a very good personality, but not one that would overwhelm you. She does have a real nice pelvis and ass, however. The one time I saw her in a bikini I almost embarrassed myself ogling them.

Although Jill is definitely NOT my type for some reason that I cannot explain I have come to look on her as the sexiest woman I have ever seen. Maybe it's her pheromones? Maybe it's because I sense something mysterious about her?

Whenever I see her we do have a nice rapport, but I don't really know if she has an attraction for me. I did like it when on two separate occasions she squeezed my biceps and shoulders and said something like "Nice." On two other occasions I playfully picked her up and spun her around, after which she said "Wow, thanks." However, she has made no real overt sign that she is interested in me sexually.

A few months ago my wife and I had a theme party. Jill and her husband Jim, and about six other couples, came over. It was a great time, maybe in part because there was a lot of drinking. My wife got drunk (she rarely drinks in part because she does not hold liquor well despite her above-average size) and I carried her to bed about midnight. Jim passed out in the family room shortly after I deposited my wife in bed. Tom and Stacy, another couple at the party, passed out in the living room. I put the heads of all of the comatose people on pillows and covered them with light blankets. By 1 a.m. except for the drunks, Jill, and I, everyone else was gone.

Jill was looped, but not close to passing out. She wanted me to lift Jim into their car and she would drive home but I convinced her she was past the legal limit, and she should stay in the guest room. When she agreed I lifted her up and carried her up the stairs to the guest room. She giggled the whole way, had one hand on my neck, and the other on a bicep. I bounced her on the queen size guest bed and said if there was anything she needed I would get if for her. She smiled and said thanks but she was all right. As I left I surreptitiously pushed up the thermostat control for the guest room, closed the door, and went to my room.

I couldn't sleep at all, and not because my wife was snoring like a freight train (which she only does when drunk, and which means she won't be conscious for hours). Thinking of this inexplicably sexy woman no more than 40 feet away had me hard as a rock, and my mind totally shanghaied. I had already set the stage for my sneak attack and now had to decide if I would go through with it. I figured if I snuck in and had sex with her she may think it is her husband, or if she thinks it is an intruder I can go out the window; or maybe she won't even wake up (this last thought doesn't say much about how I view my love-making skills, does it?).

It was about 3 a.m. I checked downstairs and all of the drunks were still totally out. I sneaked into the guest room wearing only a long T-shirt, which I removed there. Jill was lying naked on top of the sheets -- turning up the thermostat had worked. I turned the thermostat back down and locked the door.

I quietly moved toward her pelvis. It REALLY looked good. Not only were her waist, hips and thighs shapely, she was shaved and had thick pussy lips, but they defined only a small slit. Her tits were very small, but her nipples were fairly long and about ¼ the diameter of her entire tits.

I started softly licking her pussy lips. After a few seconds she started to moan, but very softly. I continued for about 5 minutes, and then started licking a little harder. She moaned slightly louder but didn't open her eyes. I then found her clit, and softly licked that. Now she started moving her pelvis a little, but certainly not trying to get away, and her moans got more continuous.

Then I looked for a G-spot, and found it right were it was supposed to be, and stroked it with one finger while licking her clit. Again, more movement, more frequent moans, but nothing loud. I kept licking and fingering, both gently, for another five minutes, and then I felt her cum. She moved her head and upper body side to side as she discharged, and her moans got louder, but surprisingly her eyes appeared to have remained closed throughout.

By then my dick ached so badly I thought I might start screaming unless I did something. I was afraid to get on top of her since never having had sex with such a little woman before I didn't know if I'd crush her, or what. Therefore I lay on my back next to her, and rolled her on top of me. She was so light. One of her hands came in contact with my cock, and she seemed to slide her hand over it a couple of times, but I don't know if that was voluntary or a reflex.

It was time to go for the gold. I lifted her pelvis up and lowered her cunt onto my steely. Her cunt was'nt just snug -- it was tighter than Scrooge! Since she was so light and her cunt so tight I actually had to gently continuously push down on her ass to completely penetrate her. While I was doing that she groaned more loudly.

I couldn't believe the way her cunt felt. It wasn't just tight, it felt textured. Fortunately, it was also well lubricated from the oral orgasm I had given her, so the texturing just added to my pleasure rather than being an impediment. Since she is eighteen inches shorter than I am her head didn't even come up to my neck when she was laying on me, but rested on my chest..

I started slow, easy, pelvis thrusts, but soon I was presented with a unique experience. Without significantly moving her body up and down her vaginal muscles started an undulating contraction on my dick. I thought maybe I was hallucinating, but I didn't care whether or not I was because it felt so good. With each contraction we both sighed, almost in unison.

After a few minutes of this bliss, I could feel her tense up in orgasm; but her orgasm did not stop her contractions, and shortly afterward I expelled my load -- it was like a vacuum cleaner had sucked me off!

Normally when I shoot my wad it is two or three hard explosions in rapid succession. This time it was at least a dozen, spaced, small spurts, each spurt coming out with one of her vaginal muscle contractions.

While every previous fuck in my life was more passionate and intense than this one, this was the most pleasurable because it lasted longer, she was doing most of the work without even moving, and because her cunt was so damn tight; it was tighter than any asshole I ever exploded into. Also, unlike my normal M. O. where my dick gets limp within about two minutes after blasting and I shortly thereafter fall asleep, my dick stayed almost rock hard and I was wide awake as I left it in her for the next twenty minutes. During that time her vaginal muscles continued massaging my cock though not with the same intensity as her contractions when she sucked me dry. She cooed and rubbed my shoulders and biceps as I stroked the sides or her tits and her ass.

It had now likely been more than an hour, and I was concerned about others waking, so I slowly and gingerly lifted her off me. I almost let out a euphoric scream (which I suppressed to a low groan), as did she, when my dick head popped out of her cunt.

Since the temperature was now back down, I covered her with a sheet and light blanket, delicately kissed her lips (she kissed back), and slipped out of the room.

When I got back to my bed my wife hadn't moved an inch from the last time I saw her and was still making noise like a diesel. While my brain was still hijacked, the most satisfying and serene feeling came over me, and I quickly was in dreamland.

I woke up about eight the next morning, roused the wife and other drunks, and made breakfast for everyone. When everyone with a hangover was sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee and I was almost ready to serve French toast, I went up to the guest room. I knocked on the doo, and Jill answered. She was dressed, with her hair combed, light makeup on, bright-eyed, and smiling.

"How did you sleep?" I innocently asked.

She smiled more broadly, nuzzled up to me, looked up into my eyes and said "After I fucked you I slept really well."

I was floored, but after a few seconds regained my composure and queried "How did you know it was me, I never saw you open your eyes?"

Her reply "I did open my eyes several times; but I really didn't need to. You're about twice as big as Jim and Tom, the only other men here, and I could sense for years you wanted me. I was surprised a big guy like you could handle me so temperately and didn't need to pound the shit out of me."

"I didn't want to wake you," I replied, still a little flustered."

"I trust that you LOVED my PC muscle control," she giggled.

"Does the Pope poop in the woods?" I shot back with an enormous smile on my face.

"I sure had a great experience. We should do this on a regular basis," Jill whispered as she stood on her tippy toes and kissed my ear and then sashayed down the stairs.

Wow, did breakfast taste good! Every bite let loose an intense burst. Hiding my rock hard cock from everyone else wasn't easy though.

Since my sneak attack the little woman with the vacuum cleaner cunt and I have secretly fucked (and I've eaten her) about once a week. Each session seems to be even better than the last. Some were with her simply contracting her PC muscle, like the sneak attack. Others (doggy style) were, at her request, hard; contrary to my expectations it seemed the textured strong vaginal muscles of this little woman could take anything I could dish out.

I also love sucking her nipples -- and learned that they are almost as good as sucking large tits (anything more than a mouthful is wasted, right).

She is "my type" now. I think she and I both want this to continue for years to come.

imhapless
imhapless
3,575 Followers