Sneak Previews

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed my hips with a tight grip as he pulled me even lower while he continued to pump his cock. "Easy! Easy!" I begged but he paid me no mind as the 5th and 6th inch of his cock worked up in me. The fact that he was just over the halfway point was as exhilarating as it was terrifying. My own cock was beginning to twitch violently itself and I thought I was about to cum. I pulled off of his cock and asked him to lube up some more. As soon as he coated his cock with a fresh layer of ointment, we continued with the fucking as I discovered it was much easier to take his size this second time. Even if it was easier it wasn't less satisfying and I moaned loudly as I said, "How many people have you ruined with this cock?"

I had to imagine that he was gay but I was curious if this cock ever fucked a woman and how much she enjoyed it. With a little more effort and patience we had finally hit bottom and I was shocked to take all nine inches of his gigantic penis. For the next ten minutes we both worked my body on his cock, slow at first and faster later. Although I kept expecting someone to come in to break us up from my vocal moans and groans, it probably helped that the film was a special effects laden film that was very loud. It was often hard to hear me over the movie's sound effects but I was very loud and often praising his cock and how good of a fuck he was.

After speeding things up for a bit, I felt the stranger slap my ass cheek and I knew instinctually that he wanted me up. While my pants were still wrapped around my knees and his was pulled down a bit, he spun me around with me facing away from him. He started to pull me down on his cock again and I quickly slipped a leg out of my pants and shorts as he slid down on his seat. I reached down between my legs and steadied his cock. I didn't need to position it since it stuck straight up, but as I returned my asshole on his cock, I simply held it to give it some support as it went back inside me. "Jesus, you must be on Viagra." I said as I slid down deep on it.

Once it was deep inside, I arched back and grabbed the arms of the theater seat. In this reverse cowgirl position (yeah, I was the cowgirl), with me arched back like this my rock-hard cock bobbed in the air as we continued to fuck. Not once through this whole experience had I stroked my own cock, I guess it was because I was so enamored with his that I didn't even consider cumming myself, but that was about to change. As we once again picked up the pace, I once again lost control of myself vocally and let it out how much I enjoyed his fucking. "Oh, ohhhhhhh I never realized till this day I am bi! Do you hear me dude, you helped me realize I love cock as much as pussy!" Of course, I couldn't get a reaction or anything from the stranger, but that was fine. I had grown accustomed to it. I watched as my cock bobbing up and down from the intense fucking and the physical pleasure that showered my body. His cock pumped in and out and he was holding me by my hips, I was leaning back and I felt the same twitching and tightening of my guts like I had before.

I have never cum without a hand, pussy or mouth on my cock but suddenly I watched a long pearly rope of semen shoot from my cock and up in the air. "OHHH, OHHHH I'M CUMMING!!" I announced. The second blast was just as long, thick and full and I watched as it flew and hit the seats in front of us. "Oh my God!" I screamed with embarrassment at the mess I was causing, but it wasn't over. The sensation was incredible and doing it without my hand made it feel more memorable than any orgasm I had ever experienced. The third load was possibly the largest and it felt great! It went right over the seat in front of us and I imagined it ended up on the floor of the next aisle. "Oh shit! Wow!" I exclaimed. When the fourth load flew, I knew I was witnessing and experiencing something special. "Yes!! Yes!! I love it" When it was over, I had shot an incredible, impressive load nine times, one for every inch of my fantastic lover. I knew it was a personal best and one that I might never duplicate in volume, power or sensation. My cock was till hard, bobbing and dripping with cum when I said out loud, "Thank you, thank you for that."

I was determined that the stranger cum now and when I turned my head to ask him, "What can I do to make you cum like that?" He simply lifted me back to my feet and stood up. He slipped his pants down a bit more and I felt his hand on my shoulder, he was pushing me forward. I bent over and grabbed the seat in front of me. I even felt some of the reminisce of my orgasm as I put my hand on the cum that hit the seat in front of me. Now that I was bent over, I felt his large head rubbing around and finding my agape asshole, slipping it in. "Fuck me." I begged and I could tell that he was now going to show no mercy with me. I thought I have fucked many women hard but I didn't really know what a good hard fucking was until he worked me over unmercifully. "Ohhhhh, ohhhhh. Fuck yeah, go for it man!" I screamed. "You are a fucking stud dude! You are so much better than me, in cock, technique, and stamina!!" Yeah, I was worshiping him but I meant every word because every word was true.

The stranger never made a sound as he pounded me which was just as impressive as anything else, how he could keep his composure through all of that hard fucking was beyond me. He was cool and collected and he was also a powerful, talented fuck. I just imagined that he had a jealous boyfriend, maybe even a girlfriend or wife but whoever the lucky duck that enjoyed this cock had to be the most sexually pleased person in the country. I even felt jealous of this person and screamed words that surprised me to say. As he laid into me, I screamed, "I have to see you again dude! Please tell me I can see you again! I have to fuck you more!" I don't know if my pleads were getting through to him. I looked behind me and again begged, "Please promise me! Please! I have to see you more!" He just stood there, pumping my asshole like a gigolo, like a porn superstar, with no expression and complete silence.

When I turned back, in somewhat dismay that he wouldn't assure me another get together I realized the film was ending. The bad guys were dead and the hero was hugging the woman. "Oh fuck man, the movie is over. You gotta finish! Don't end this without cumming man, please!" It was important that he came, I really couldn't look back at this experience with fondness if he didn't get off. He picked up his incredible pace and thrusts that violently shook my whole body. If I thought I was getting a pounding before, it was like fucking a jackhammer. The friction started to burn off the gel and I could feel the real pounding of his cock. Luckily, it was then that he pulled out, I quickly got on my knees in front of him and took his cock out of his hand. It was throbbing violently and I knew I was mere seconds from getting my wish.

I stroked it with my hand and licked all up and down the shaft as I said out loud, "I love your cock man, it is the best cock. Please see me again, please man. I love your cock; I think I love you!" He moaned for the first time as his thick, heavy sperm shot out. It was an unbelievably large load of semen, I caught most of it in my mouth which I was all too happy to swallow and much more went on my face, which I scooped up and swallowed too. Again, he bested me as I thought I might have beat him in loads but I had to admit his was more impressive. As the credits finished rolling, I cleaned up his cock with my tongue wiped off my hands and face with napkins and put my clothes back on.

I just had my first homosexual experience in the most dangerous of places and it was by far the most enjoyable experience of my life. What was even better was we didn't get caught, a huge relief to me. The stranger stuffed his magnificent cock back in his pants and turned away from me as the theater lights came up. "Hey, hey!" I blurted. "Can't you tell me if we can see each other again." I really did want to see him again. Was he married? He seemed to enjoy himself too, why couldn't he answer me? When he got to the end of the aisle, I quickly rushed up to him and spun him around. "Can't I at least see what you look like?" I reached up and pulled off his glasses. I was shocked when I finally made out his face. "Are you a teen? How old are you?" My heart sank and I was frightened that I just had sex with a minor.

"I'm 18." He said.

I exhaled a huge sigh of relief but it still was daunting to think that an 18-year-old was THIS fucking good at sex. "Are you in college?" I asked praying that he wasn't still in high school.

"Yes, I attend the university." He answered. Another huge relief.

"What are you? The class stud? You fuck a lot of guys?" I was asking all of these questions with a mix of shock but genuine interest in this young man who just rocked my world. He shook his head no. "You mean you've been with a lot of women? I was your first guy?"

"You were my first anything. I've never had sex before." The admission was the most shocking thing I heard all day. An 18-year-old virgin made me realize that I prefer men? I fell back on the armrest of the seat behind me. I was in shock.

"Um, I would like to see you again too. I just can't believe I had sex with a man. My head is kinnda spinning." His admission perked me up and his desire to meet up again was music to my ears. We exchanged numbers in the theater and went our separate ways. Two nights later Brett called and we talked for four hours. It was true when he said he was a virgin and the reason he was quiet through the whole time in the theater was because he was very nervous. Brett will turn 19 in two months (something I am not really comfortable with). I invited him over for dinner this weekend. I am nervous, excited and extremely aroused about seeing him again. I told him to bring the sunglasses and hoodie with him.

12