Snippets: Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,508 Followers

She settled in next to my face and I cooed to her, “Would you like to taste yourself?”

She didn’t even answer, just hungrily began to kiss me, exploring my mouth with her tongue. I slid her up right next to me and then rolled myself over onto her little body. We were the same height, we had to be close to the same weight, our breasts matched, our pussies matched, our mouths matched. I pressed my mound down on her so that as our mouths kissed, so did our pussies, our cunny lips entwining into each other. My god I thought, this is my sister - in - law. This is jack’s sister.

I whispered, “Cristy, our secret.” And I touched my finger over her lips.

She still could barely speak, and she just nodded and breathed out, “Oh Sam, it feels so good,” before bringing her mouth to mine.

Our wetness was rubbing together and I had positioned myself so that our clits were sliding, rubbing together in this wonderful little dance. I was pressing down hard into her now and sliding my hips against her like I was fucking her. We were fucking. My hips rising and falling and sliding along her wetness. We were naked laying together in the silence, neither of us talking, the smells of our sex rising around us, liquid and wet, entering one another with our mouths and our sex.

I could feel her beginning to slide back against me as firmly as I pressed down on her now, and she was biting my lips as she kissed me, held my face in her hands and let them wander down my back and hold my hips and ass. I was holding her hips with my hands like a little saucer against which I slid myself and arching back down so that our breasts too were touching, sliding together now as the sweat lubricated our bodies. Our stomachs were as wet as our sex. Our hair was tangled together, sticking to our cheeks and lips, and we bucked into each other in a rising frenzy until I felt first her then myself begin to stiffen and spasm, as we held our breaths and washed into one another on a wave of orgasm shared like I had never experienced before. The world went utterly dark, and I was plunged deep, like being held under warm water, in a mist of pure pleasure, release and sweat and cum. We both cried out as if we were birthing one another, screaming and panting. As the wave lifting us subsided we simply lay staring at one another, trembling, with our mouths open, eyes wide. A sort of shock of recognition on our faces. I had NEVER experienced that before.

Then we more gently and more slowly than at any time before brought our lips together, just slid them together and touched our cold tongues. I could feel her breasts against me, and began to realize we were in a bedroom with lingerie strewn all around us. I laughed, looked into her eyes, and stroked her hair. For her part she lay still as a stone and looked up at me. Neither smiling nor even acknowledging my presence.

I said, “Are you all right?”

“God yeah. Fine.”

I laughed again and began to lift myself up, keeping one hand on her at all times, like I was keeping a current alive between us.

“I didn’t even try on any of the lingerie,” shaking my head.

I kissed her once more, I couldn’t get enough of her and one last time let my fingers run down between her legs, still wet.

She jumped, “Ahhh, TOO sensitive. I’d come in a second, and explode.”

“Not a bad thing,” I touched her nose with the cum that was on my fingers and then sat myself up, threw my legs over the edge of the bed. Could I walk? “Wwhheeew. That was unexpected. Now Cristy, what we did.” I was searching for words “ - wasn’t exactly wrong. But . . .”

And Cristy moved over by my side and wrapped her arms around me, even let her legs wrap around my torso and held me, laying her head on my shoulder. The warmth of her body (my body?) of our skin to skin contact still lubricated with sweat, still sliding together when we touched felt electric and so intimate.

“Don’t worry,” she whispered in my ear and then nibbling my neck. She looked around now over my shoulder at the lingerie which was everywhere around us, "You want to try on anything?”

I looked at her and laughed again, giggled really. I could only giggle now. “Another time. We’ll pick another time. Maybe I’ll actually get something on to show you before . . .” and I was overcome with the need to kiss her again. And we kissed softly holding each others chins and faces for several minutes more.

She just said between kisses, “Sam, Next time, I want to see you in that corset.”

“It's a Deal. Come on. Lets take a bubble bath.”

Please email me with what you think. Your respones are why I write. Also, I have been responding to your suggestions for the story line of Snippets as I go along.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,508 Followers
12