Snoop

Story Info
The woman next door was a born snoop.
2.7k words
4.41
34.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers

Gossips are a pain in the neck. They take a rumour and pass it on with embellishments, never bothering to check if the original rumour was true. By the time a gossip has finished a man tripping on some broken pavement becomes poor old Joe was so drunk that he was falling down all over the place on the way home.

Just as bad in my books are the snoops. They poke their noses in where they're not wanted. For some reason it's considered bad manners to punch those noses. Don't know why. It seems an ideal solution to a snoop. Get them before they can find a bare bone to flesh into a full sized rumour.

I'd recently bought a house out in the suburbs. A very nice little place that suited me quite admirably. I could see myself bring a bride home someday and raising children in this new home. What I had no way of knowing before I moved in was that the woman next door was a snoop and a gossip. She wasn't your regular snoop. I'm quite sure this woman was a professional snoop who'd raised snooping to an art-form. She could walk in your front door and out your back door without stopping and be able to tell you precisely what was in your medicine cupboard and what sort of underpants you favoured.

I spotted her prowling around my place several times but if I went outside to find out why she wouldn't be there. For all of that the rest of my neighbours probably had a good idea of exactly what furniture I had and how I'd decorated. Michelle was seriously getting on my nerves.

Normally you think of an old woman when you think of a snoop, or a plump middle aged lady who was deeply interested in everything that goes on around her. That wasn't Michelle. She was in her early twenties, married, currently working but intending to have children sometime. I know this, not from nasty gossip, but by talking to her and encouraging her to tell me about herself. I also passed on minimum information about myself, enough to let her know I was a respectable citizen.

So knowing I was just an average bloke and a respectable citizen she just naturally turned her snooping ways in another direction, right? Wrong. She apparently assumed I lied about myself and she was going to find out the truth by snooping around.

I'd finally had enough and decided to take some action. Nice things mobile phones. You can carry them anywhere. You don't have to talk to people, you can leave messages. I accidentally left my phone on the small table that was on my front veranda. I'm too lazy to lock it. Just open and swipe and all my details are laid bare. Not that there were too many details. Just contact numbers really. Oh, there was one message still on it that I hadn't got around to deleting for some reason.

I made myself scarce, trusting that the phone would be safe from petty thieves. You would have to enter the premises to spot it and it was an older phone anyway. Not worth stealing. When I returned I saw it had been moved. I flicked it open, checked my messages and deleted the message I'd left on it.

What was that message? Basically a fairly vague message that told someone that I would set things up in my garage that evening. No-one would suspect that I had the stuff.

That evening I went to the garage and went in, turning on the light as I did so. Then I snuck out the side door and vanished around the side and waited. Anyone watching would assume I was still in the garage. I was prepared to wait for a reasonable length of time. If Michelle didn't come snooping, well and good. I'd give the plan up and just say some nasty things to her about her snooping.

She came all right. The phone had been too much to resist and now she wanted to know what was going on in the garage. The only window to the garage was at the back and that's where she came, sneaking up to it and peeping inside.

While she was peeping inside trying to see what was going on I moved up behind her. My hand closed over the back of her neck and she gave a small scream.

"Seeing you're so interested in my garage why don't I show you what I've been building?"

I didn't give her the option of refusing. I just marched her up to the side door and ushered her in.

"What do you think?" I asked, waving my hand around the garage generally. "It's a good one, isn't it? I built it especially for this moment."

"What?" She sounded confused. "Built what? It's just a garage with a car in it. Somehow I don't think you built the car and the garage has been here for years."

"You're not letting your imagination run wild," I told her. "It's a snoop trap, and I've caught a real live snoop."

"Oh, ha, ha, ha. Very funny."

"Do I look like I'm laughing?" I asked, a big smile on my face. I guess the answer would be yes but she didn't have the nerve to say so.

"The real question now is what do I do with the snoop? I suppose I can call the cops and hand over a trespasser. It would make for a juicy bit of gossip, even if they declined to file charges."

"You wouldn't dare," she said, looking as though she was afraid that I would.

"Oh, I'd dare, I'd dare," I said happily. "It would be fun. Alternatively I could march you back home and ask your husband to keep you under lock and key. That would make for a choice bit of gossip, wouldn't it? You can imagine the reasons people would give for your having been at my place."

She was now aiming little daggers at me with her eyes. Much to her chagrin I didn't collapse, screaming in pain.

"My final option, and you'll just love this one, I get you to bend over and I give you a firm spanking, just to teach you that people don't appreciate your snooping. I'll leave it to you to explain to your husband why your bottom has a red glow."

"You're insane. Do you really think I'd let you spank me?"

"Actually, Michelle, I'm quietly confident that you will. Not certain, by any means, but quietly confident. I mean, consider the alternatives. Handed over to the police or marched home and handed over to your husband as so much unwanted baggage, both of which options would be followed by unsavoury gossip. A spanking is private and just between you and me and no gossip to follow."

She glared at me and didn't say anything.

"Look at this," I said, patting the car hood. "Just the right height for you to bend over. Come along."

I placed a hand on her back, turning her and easing her towards the car. A soon as she took the first step I knew she'd go along with it, her decision made. A lot harder to change your mind after you've already decided.

I lifted the back of her dress and tucked it into her belt. She stiffened slightly when I did so but didn't object. The objection came when she found her panties going south.

"Hey, wait a minute. What are you doing? You just said a spanking."

"And a spanking is what I meant," I agreed. "You surely realised that a proper spanking would have to be on a bare bottom, even if it is one that as cute as yours."

If she was a snake I'd have said she was hissing at me but seeing she's not I put the odd noise she made down to gritted teeth. She didn't protest any further but she did make sure her legs were tight together. Not that that really helped hide anything, bent over the way she was. Still, I was too gentlemanly to mention that. Caddish enough to enjoy the view, though.

I had no intention of beating her backside until it was red and raw. I was just going to give her enough of a spanking for her to get the message - don't screw with me. I delivered the first spank, bouncing my hand firmly off her bottom. She gave a yelp and called me a rude name.

I just grinned and took my time delivering the next spank, letting her anticipation do half the work for me. Another yelp and another rude name. Like I said, the spanking was more for show than anything, the spanks undoubtedly stinging but not really hurting. Her bottom might get a red glow but no bright red handprints.

A couple more showy spanks, more noise than pain, and something odd happened. At first I thought she was just wriggling slightly to get a more comfortable position, although I don't know how comfortable you can be with a hand bouncing off your bottom. Then I noticed that she was edging her legs apart. Instead of seeing her labia peeping out from the gap, her legs were parted sufficiently for her whole pudenda to be on display.

Like I said, I was one of nature's gentlemen. I politely drew her attention to this unfortunate lapse. Not verbally. That would have been rude. I just let the next spank slap against her mound, figuring she'd get the message and make the necessary adjustment to her stance.

So what happened? A gasp instead of a yelp and no rude names. I delivered another friendly reminder with the same result. Perhaps a more hands-on approach was required. My hand came down a third time and this time stayed where it landed. Not that it stayed stationary. Rather it started rubbing back and forth, just letting her know that she should possibly cover up.

Shameful behaviour. She just accepted what I was doing, going so far as to push herself towards me, apparently wanting a firmer contact. Seeing the spanking seemed to effectively be at an end I decided to experiment. I unzipped, rather loudly. Michelle seemed to give a little twitch but that was all. I shrugged and moments later my trousers and undies hit the floor. I moved closer to her, letting her feel the weight of my erection pressing against her bottom. Not a peep. Not a sign of a protest.

I stoked my cock up and down her slit, and I had no doubt whatsoever she knew what was touching her. Seeing she seemed to have no objection I moved into position, moving her lips apart and letting the head of my cock press between them.

"Ah, you said just a spanking," she gasped out.

"And that's what I gave you," I said smoothly. "Just a token spanking, really, to let you know I was displeased."

"Then what are you doing now?" she demanded, as if she didn't know.

"Well, unless you tell me not to, I am, to put it crudely, going to fuck you."

I pressed a little harder, my cock edging in a bit deeper. I waited.

I waited a little bit longer and then gave a mental shrug. If she wasn't saying stop then I wasn't stopping. I leaned into her, my cock starting its journey home.

"Just let me know if I'm too much for you," I told her, hearing a snort of derision in reply.

Surely she wasn't insinuating that I had tickets on myself? I mean, really, I'd just been giving her a friendly warning.

I started pressing a lot more firmly, sinking into her quite nicely. She bore it well, pressing back against me quite eagerly. After a few moment, finding me still sinking in she made a muffled query.

"I'm sorry," I said, pausing. "I didn't quite catch that."

"Nothing," she said, sounding just a wee bit stressed.

I waited another moment, partly to see if she did have something to say and partly giving her time to get used to what was happening. Deciding everything was fine I continued pressing home.

"Oh my god," she gasped, "you've got to be kidding."

She ended that line with a little half scream, one that seemed to go on, getting higher pitched as I pushed home. Her scream finished with a gasp when she found my testicles banging against her.

"Ready to rock?" I asked. She seemed to be breathing rather hard. Totally excited about what was happening, I guess.

"Wait," she said quickly. "Just wait a moment."

Gentlemanly me politely waited. I have noticed in the past that some women like me to wait a while after my initial entry. Adjustment time one woman told me.

Waiting a moment doesn't mean waiting more than a moment. I started to move, pulling back slowly. I didn't pull back all that far, only about half way, and then returned. Right now I was just loosening her up, getting her moving with me. After doing this a few times Michelle started moving with me, pushing against me, her body urging me on.

Now that she seemed ready to participate more fully I increased the length of my strokes, pulling out almost all the way. I still maintained the same pace though, finding her quite willing to let me. A nice gentle amble was what we were doing, rather than running urgently in a race.

Of course, ambling along it takes you ages to get anywhere. After a while this seemed to dawn on Michelle. Yes, we were progressing, but very slowly.

"Faster," she mumbled. I suspected she wasn't sure if her asking me to speed up was the correct thing to do, but I didn't mind the hint. I picked up the pace.

That kept her satisfied for the next couple of minutes, but only for a couple.

"Harder," she gasped, speaking more clearly now, her wanting giving her courage.

Once again I picked up the pace and now I had a nice rhythm going, thrusting in hard and fast and often. Now she was muttering her approval, gasping, "Yes, yes. Oh my god yes." Mixed in with this were a lot of gasps and 'ah' sounds.

This pace I could maintain for a while and I did so quite happily. My excitement was rising with each thrust but I still had some distance to travel before I reached my end point. Michelle was responding with eager passion, pushing hard to take me, her own arousal burning hot.

After a satisfactory interlude I could tell from the noises Michelle was making that I had a decision to make. She was going to climax shortly so what did I do about it. Slow her down and frustrate her for a while, just keep going right through her climax and treating it as a warm-up for her next one, or go for broke, banging in hard and fast so that I climaxed at the same time.

Not wanting to overwork the woman on our first meeting I decided I'd just go for broke. If, perchance, there were future meetings, I might try something different then. I doubled and redoubled my efforts, driving home hard, pressing hard for my own climax. I'd almost reached it when Michelle made a yowling sound like a startled cat and climaxed, her passage clamping hard upon me and helping to trigger my own climax.

"Now you listen to me, Michelle," I told her afterwards. "If I catch you snooping around here again I'm going to strip you naked, spank your pussy until you climax, and then show you just how thoroughly an annoyed man can fuck you. Understand?"

She nodded, mutely, not daring to say anything. She hastily tidied her clothes and shot through. She turned to give me one last look as she bolted and from the look on her face I figured there was a fifty/fifty chance she'd never be back. Of course, that left a fifty/fifty chance that she would be, and probably the next evening, knowing women. I'd have to make sure I was in a position to catch her as I'd hate for her to be disappointed.

Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers