Snoop Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris and the other girl seemed to be the holdouts.

"Jess?" Kiara asked.

Jess was a pale redhead with freckles and a clearly ample bosom. This was especially in contrast to Kiara and Nat, both of whom had quite small breasts.

Chris spoke up. "So I one hundred percent know this app is going to make me kiss one of the dudes in like the second turn and I don't know if I'm up for that."

Kiara rolled her eyes.

"So you enter everyone's name, gender identity and orientation right at the beginning," she said, as if this was obvious. "It takes that into account with the challenges."

Jess put her hand up, "Alright, I'm in."

Everyone turned to Chris.

"Peer pressure!" he shouted mockingly. "Fine, I'm in. I'm not going to be the chicken or anything."

Everyone cheered.

"Don't worry Chris," Nat said. "You can refuse a challenge and leave the game at any time."

"Not a chance," he replied, stretching his arms out in front of him as if the challenges were going to involve complicated gymnastics. "If I'm in it, I'm in it to win it."

Kiara entered some stuff into her phone and passed it on to Nat.

"Just enter your details and pass it along," she said.

The phone made its way around the circle and eventually back to Kiara.

"Everyone ready?"

"Yes!" came a few muddled voices. There was clearly a bit of apprehension already building.

Kiara laughed and reached forward, putting the phone in the middle of the circle and tapping the screen. The app displayed a wheel of fortune style spinner before slowing to a stop directed at Jess.

"Jess, tell the truth: How often do you masturbate?"

Everyone broke out into laughter as Jess's face went a bit red.

"Come on, that's pretty tame," Chris laughed.

"I know!" Jess said. "It's just so absurd. Um, probably about once or twice a day."

Chris coughed, and Eric commented. "Oh wow!"

"What!?!" Jess replied, taken aback. "Is that a lot?"

"I mean, more than I expected," Eric replied.

"How often do you?" Jess asked.

"Nope," Kiara interrupted. "Not how this works. Jess, your go."

Jess frowned, but reached forward to tap the screen. The wheel spun again and landed with the next message.

"Chris, tell the truth: What's your favorite place to cum during sex?"

"Oh geez," Chris said. "So many options."

Kiara chirped up in a fake Chris accent. "Left hand... or right hand..."

Everyone laughed, still with an edge of nervousness.

"Ha ha." Chris replied. "Ummmm, but I'd have to say face. Kiara's face specifically right now."

"Face?" Nat snapped. "You watch too much porn!"

"I thought this was a safe space!" Chris laughed.

To his surprise, Nat changed tack quickly.

"I was just playing, but you're right," she said with surprising earnestness. "No judgment here. That's unlikely to be the weirdest thing to come out tonight."

"Sheesh," Chris said and leaned forward to tap the phone. "Already getting intense, Nat."

The phone made its spinning noise and came up with the next instruction.

"Kiara, I dare you to take off your top."

The group let out a cheer and a few "woo's"

"For fuck's sake!" Kiara moaned.

"Take it off!" Chris started, clearly wanting to get a chant going.

"Fine," Kiara said and started pulling up her t-shirt. To everyone's surprise, she wasn't wearing a bra or bikini top underneath. Her perky B-cups bounced ever so slightly as her top revealed them. She threw her t-shirt to the side, and looked around the room.

"Woah," Eddie said.

"Nice!" commented Eric. "Very nice Kiara."

"Thanks Eric," she replied. "Grew them myself."

She leaned forward and tapped the phone. All eyes were on her, even as the spinner spun.

"Eric, tell the truth, have you ever had a threesome?"

All eyes turned to Eric, who laughed.

"Yes," he said. "I've had a threesome."

"My man!" Chris said. "Wait... two guys or two girls? Do we get follow up questions?"

Chris turned to Kiara, who had become the arbiter of disputes.

"I'll allow it," Kiara shrugged.

"Two girls." Eric said, obviously very pleased with himself. He leaned forward and tapped the phone.

"Is that all we get?" Chris moaned. "Pffft."

The phone gave another command.

"Nat, I dare you to make out with Kiara for 30 seconds."

More cheers erupted.

"I like this game," said Eddie.

"You haven't even gone yet!" Kiara snapped back, but turned to Nat as if to ask if she was keen.

Nat shrugged and crawled on over to Kiara. Neither hesitated for a second. Their eyes locked into one another, followed by their mouths. It was readily apparent to everyone watching that this was not a first time thing. Kiara grabbed the back of Nat's head, and pulled her onto the floor, on top of herself. Their tongues danced together as the room watched.

"Jesus," Chris muttered.

Jess was watching with rapt attention. After a little longer than thirty seconds, Nat pulled away. She wiped her mouth, with a broad smile, and returned to her position. Kiara looked similarly pleased with herself. No one said anything as Nat reached forward and tapped the phone.

"Eddie, I dare you to get completely naked."

"What?" Eddie exclaimed.

This comment broke the silence, with laughter from all corners.

"Go on then," Eric said, smiling at his friend.

"I feel like this is particularly picking on me," Eddie commented. "All the other guys got truths."

"And I'm sitting here topless," Kiara replied. "Put your big boy pants on. Or take them off at least."

"Ha ha ha," he said. "I bet you rigged this game Kiara, to show us your tits and see my cock."

"I'm pretty sure I could have accomplished that without designing my own app," Kiara replied. "Now stop stalling and get naked."

"Fine," he said, standing up. He pulled off his tank top, revealing his well-built body underneath, ripped abs and defined shoulders. All eyes were now on him, even the guys. He smiled as he unbuttoned his, impressively white, shorts and pulled them down. Even though he was wearing boxer briefs underneath, he was visibly big.

"God damnit," Chris muttered.

Eddie put his fingers under the seam at the top of his boxer briefs, swaying his hips in an exaggerated dance.

"Da da da da daaaa," he sang in a low effort strip-tease. Kiara whooped.

"Take it off!" Nat shouted, deepening her voice into a faux masculine one, clearly summoning her best 'man at a strip-club' impression.

Eddie bent and pulled down his briefs. Jess audibly gasped as he did. Even with the forewarning, he was hung, like pornstar-hung.

"Holy shit," Nat said. Eric looked like he knew this was coming.

Eddie kicked off his underwear and said, "yeah, I get that a lot."

He stood there for a moment, relishing in the attention.

"How big is that thing?" Kiara asked.

Eddie laughed.

"So I can give you the honest answer, or the answer you expect," he said. "Do I tack on the extra twenty percent that people usually do?"

The thing looked like it must have twelve inches and the girth of a coke can.

"If you say that's six inches or something," Chris commented. "I'm going to go home and shoot myself in the head."

Eddie got onto his knees, aware of everyone's eyes on his dick. "Okay, okay, I'm not a circus animal. It's nine inches, which is like in the top five percent by size. But you can stop staring."

He crawled a bit forward and tapped the phone before sitting back down.

"Well," Kiara said. "The game is certainly stepping up a notch."

The phone made a loud siren noise, startling everyone.

"Everyone - down your drinks. Last one to finish has to strip fully naked.

It was a clear measure of who was used to drinking games and who wasn't. The three guys instantly reacted, even Eddie who was already naked. They didn't have much left to begin with, as they'd been drinking quicker than the girls. Kiara and Nat took slightly longer to respond, but followed suit. Jess however, only clocked on to what was happening after a few seconds, and she finished downing her gin and tonic a full five seconds after the next slowest person. She looked around conspicuously after she finished.

"I'm last, aren't I?" She said with her face in a frown. It wasn't clear if that was because of downing her drink or the prospect of getting naked.

"Yup," said Chris. "Off with your clothes."

"Fuck," she said, hesitating for a moment. "Okay, but someone has to get us another round of drinks first."

She looked over at the boys.

"Fine," said Eric. "But you better wait for us."

The guys stood, collected glasses and headed for the kitchen. Everyone watched Eddie conspicuously, his cock swaying around.

"Just how crazy does this game get?" Jess asked, still reacting a bit to the downed drink.

"It's completely up to you, Jess." Kiara replied. "Don't feel pressured to do anything you don't want to. Just bail out. It's just a game after all."

"Yeah," agreed Nat. "Like we're all going to give each other shit, but no one would judge you at all if you didn't want to do something. Just say no and you're out. It's fine."

"Don't worry, I'm okay," she said. "I was just curious, you know. Also... oh my god Eddie is fucking huge."

"I know right," Kiara replied, mouth open but with a smile. "I did not expect that."

The guys returned, with drinks and with bottles.

"We thought we'd bring stuff down so we wouldn't have to keep going back and forth," Eric said.

"And made an executive call that a round of shots were in order to help get us through this, Chris continued.

The guys passed around drinks and shot glasses of tequila to everyone before sitting back in their positions.

"Cheers!" they called in unison, as everyone downed their shots.

"Oh god," Jess commented, her face pulled tight in a grimace. "I fucking hate tequila."

"Everyone does," laughed Chris. "That's equality."

"So..." Eddie said, clearly directed at Jess. "Go on then."

"Fine!" she said. She pulled her white halter top up over her head. Her large breasts bounced as she did, still in her bikini top underneath. Then she stood up and slid her skirt down to the floor and kicked it off. She reached behind herself and untied her bikini. She pulled it off in one hand and then dropped it. Her tits were glorious. Pale and a bit freckled, and a perfectly perky D-cup. One of the guys whistled as she bent over and pulled her bikini bottoms down as well. As she raised everyone could see her little red landing strip.

"Ta-da!" she said, throwing her hips to the side with her hands out.

The girls started clapping, followed by the boys.

"Wow," Eddie said. "You are fucking beautiful."

Jess sat down again, a bit of red flush creeping up her neck and cheeks.

"Oh!" she exclaimed and half got up to lean forward and tap the screen on the phone. Her boobs swayed as she did. The phone made its usual song and dance and then.

"Nat! I dare you to give Eric a striptease, lap dance. Take everything off.|

"Eric threw his hands in the air. "Oh yes, here we go baby."

"Fuck!" sighed Nat, taking a sip of her drink.

Eric stood up, grabbed a chair and pulled it over to where he was sitting. He sat down with a shit-eating grin on his face.

"I didn't bring any singles unfortunately," he said. "Sorry Nat."

"Chris," she instructed. "Could you play some FKA twigs?"

Chris obeyed quickly, far more obedient than his usual MO. A few seconds and the music started to play.

Nat started swaying to the music with her eyes closed. Her body started picking up the beats and rhythm. The song had a sensual, unhurriedness to it. Nat followed suit. It only took a few seconds for the music to take over her movements. Her hands reached up over her head as her hips started snaking. She opened her eyes and stared directly at Eric. She started slinking over. She placed each step purposefully, like a cat stalking to the synthesized beat. He sat there with a smirk on his face, watching her intently. Upon reaching him she rounded the chair, her hand gently dragging up his right arm, over his shoulders and the back of his neck and down the other side. She stood in front of him, dropping down to her haunches and sliding her hands up his legs as she brought herself back up.

The rest of the group watched in rapture as she danced herself onto him, clearly shocked at how naturally she took to it. Either this wasn't the first time she'd done this, or she had a clear knack for it. Anyone who looked at Eddie would notice that he was starting to get hard.

Nat was bending over away from Eric and sliding her denim shorts down her legs, revealing her bikini bottom underneath. She kicked them off and sat back, pressing her ass against his crotch. Eric was surprised by the move, letting out a little "oh..." as she did. His cock twitched and started to stiffen as she rubbed her ass cheeks up and down on it. She stood and turned around, reaching behind herself as she swayed her body like a belly dancer. She pulled at her bikini strings and pulled it off in a deft stroke. She tossed it aside. Eric's eyes darted to her breasts. They were smaller than Jess's, perhaps a B-cup, but were incredibly firm and perky. Both nipples were pierced with black studs. She leaned forwards and started to crawl up Eric, bringing her chest right up to his face. Then she pulled off him and took a few steps away before doubling over. She slowly peeled down her bikini bottoms, revealing her pert peach of an ass. She gave it a quick light slap, before pulling herself with a smile on her face.

"Annnnd that's enough," she said, breaking the spell that had kept everyone transfixed.

The group burst into applause again, Chris even let out a few whistles.

"Wow," said Chris. "I really didn't expect that."

On the way back to her seat she tapped the phone screen, before sitting down and taking a big sip of her drink.

"Need a drink after that," she said.

The phone whirred and issued its next command.

"Everyone: Who is most likely to be eliminated first in this game? On three, point at them."

One.

Glances darted around the room.

Two.

Three. And the fingers went up. End results:

Chris and Eric were pointing at Jess.

Everyone else was pointing at Chris.

"What!?!" Chris shouted. "Why me?" He looked primarily at Eddie, as if his opinion was the one he truly cared about.

"You were moaning your ass off when we started!" Eddie laughed.

Kiara leaned forward to read the rest of the instruction.

"Whoever got the most votes: Whoever you voted for is now your master for the next ten minutes. They can issue you up to three truths or dares."

"Ha!" laughed Jess, with a relish that was unfamiliar on her.

Chris looked at her with apprehension.

"First dare," she said. "Get naked."

Chris sighed, "I guess I knew that was coming."

Chris didn't put in as much flair into his undressing as the others had, but as he stood it became clear he had been hiding a raging hard on. He was about average size, but by god was it hard. You could chisel ice with that thing. The group cheered as he pulled down his underwear and sat back down, joining the ranks of the naked. Only Eric was still fully clothed now, and Kiara was topless.

"Yeah yeah," Chris said, looking a little moody. "I've got a small dick, I know."

He leaned over and tapped the screen.

"You really don't though, Chris," Nat said. "That's a nice cock you've got there."

The phone interrupted them.

"Kiara, I dare you to give Chris a handjob for two minutes."

"Woah hahahahaha," Eddie laughed.

Chris looked apprehensively over at Kiara.

Kiara smiled and rolled her eyes. "Okay, so shit's getting real here."

She looked over at Chris and asked "Do you mind?"

Chris looked nervous for a moment, but then a smile broke out on his face. "Go ahead."

He leaned back where he was sitting and Kiara kneeled in front of him. His cock was aimed up at her like a gun. She spat on her right palm and then reached out to grasp his cock. She wore a smirk on her face as she started stroking his cock.

"Just make sure you don't cum," she said.

"You think you could make me cum in two minutes?" he asked mockingly.

She pulled her hand off his cock for a moment and licked her palm to give it a bit more lubrication, before returning to her job..

"I don't know," she said. "But I don't want to take you out of the game just yet."

"Dad?" Nat asked.

What? She sounded different.

"Is everything okay?" She asked.

--

I reacted in an instant without thinking. I slammed the laptop closed instinctively and pulled my headphones off.

"Yes!" I replied, sitting up to face Nat who was carefully approaching my bed. I couldn't see her too well in the darkness of my room, especially after I had been staring at my screen, but I adjusted quickly enough to see the penny drop.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed, bringing her hands up to her mouth. "I'm sorry."

She turned and ran out of the room.

"Fuck." I said. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck..."

I jumped out of bed and pulled on my boxer shorts hurriedly, before chasing after her.

"Nat!" I shouted, following her to her room without thinking. She had left the door open and was lying on her bed with her hands over her face.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She repeated

I could feel my face flushing red.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked. "I'm the one who should be sorry."

She was somewhere between laughter and tears. She pulled her hands away from her face and sat up. Her face was also red.

"Don't be sorry," she replied. "It's normal. It's natural!"

I couldn't help but burst out in laughter.

"That's my line!" I replied. "I'm supposed to say that."

We both laughed together. It was nervous laughter, but earnest and belly. It was the kind of laughter that couldn't be helped. I was so bizarre looking at her now. I had been so distracted by the panic that it hadn't occurred to me, but now I found myself just admiring her beauty.

"Jesus dad," she laughed again. "You're going to poke an eye out with that thing."

She was looking down at my cock which was still obviously rock hard, tenting up my boxer shorts.

"Oh god," I said, putting my hands over it sheepishly. "Anyway, I'm just going to go... then."

"Go and take care of it?" she asked, grinning. "Don't be so embarrassed, dad. Obviously it's fine. I know what sex is. It makes sense that you masturbate, especially when mom's gone. I just wasn't expecting to, you know, walk in on it. You left all the lights on downstairs so I wasn't sure if you'd gone to bed. Anyway, I'm tired. So I'm going to go to bed. I'll leave you to your own devices."

"Okay..." I replied, still kinda stunned that somehow she was being the mature one in all this. "I mean what else can I say."

"It's fine, I promise," she repeated.

"Okay," I replied, pausing for a long time though. "Goodnight sweetie."

I stood up to leave, she stood too. To my surprise, she threw her arms around me for a hug.

"Oh."

"Goodnight dad," she said, squeezing my tightly. "It's okay. I'm okay."

I was conscious of my hard cock pressing against her as she held me. If she felt it, and she must have, she made no sign. Instead she let go and smiled at me, before jumping back onto her bed and phone.

I walked back out and started putting the house to sleep, turning off the lights, on the alarm, and locking the doors. My mind was aflame. I was hoping that running through the nightly shut down and chores would help calm me and get my mind off things. At the very least, I hoped my hard-on would go away. But it did not. It was still there as I climbed into bed alone with my laptop next to me.

12