Snorkeling Adventure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nate...please....I need....I want........" she groaned.

"What, hun...what do you want?" Nate encouraged.

"Nate, please...I want you inside of me."

Nate moaned and held her tight. "Me too, hun...I need you NOW".

With that, he shifted his hips forward and she felt the tip of his shaft slide along her pussy, along her slick lips.

"Nnnnnnggg" she moaned, desperate for deeper contact. She raised herself on her tiptoes and tilted her pelvis, pushing back against him. With a guttural moan, Nate thrust forward at the same time and buried himself in her in one stroke.

"Oh my god" Emma squealed, settling herself down on him. "Oh my, that feels soooooo good!"

After letting herself adjust to him for a minute, Emma began to rock back against him, swiveling her hips to grind him deeper. Nate closed his eyes in bliss and reached around to cup her breasts, teasing her hard nipples between his fingers.

Emma began to mewl in frustration as she tried to get the contact she craved. "Please Nate" she panted, pushing back again.

Nate needed no further encouragement, and he grabbed her hips as he began moving in and out of her. He drew back slowly, right to the edge, before driving his cock deep inside of her again.

"Ohhhh" he moaned, as he felt her pussy muscles clamp down on him. "Ohhh, Emma, that's amazing."

He picked up the pace, sliding his meat in and out of her pussy, as she continued to buck back against him, frantic in her need. Nate reached around and felt her button with his finger, slippery and slick with her desire, and Emma began to cry out passionately.

Suddenly Nate felt the semen begin to rise up through his cock, and he pumped harder. "Emma...I'm...oh my gosh...Emma I'm going to cum!.

"Yessssss!" she screamed, pushing back harder. "NOW!!!!!!" She clamped down around his shaft as her own orgasm overtook her, spasms rocking her body.

Nate exploded deep inside of her, shooting stream after stream of hot seed within her. "Nnnnggggg, ohhhhh."

He wrapped his arms tightly around her as his climax subsided, and he felt the aftershocks of her orgasm pass through her as he stroked her clit gently. Emma let herself go limp against the bonds of the sarong, and he held her against him.

"Emma...that was incredible. YOU are incredible." He kissed away the tears that streamed from her eyes.

She trembled as he untied the sarong and pushed back the blindfold, and she collapsed against him. "Thank you Nate. Wow, that was so incredibly intense. You actually made me cry when I came!" She smiled up at him shyly. "And I felt like you were worshipping my body, it was quite an honor."

"Believe me, dear lady, the honor was all mine." Nate was awed at his good fortune at having connected with such an amazing person.

"And speaking of honors, I don't want to lose you." Nate looked deeply into her eyes. "Emma...I love you. I need you in my life. Will you do me the honor of marrying me?"

Emma felt tears rise anew in her eyes, and she nodded mutely before hugging him tight. "Yes Nate," she whispered. "I'd like nothing better."

The End.

* * * * *

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed this series as much as I enjoyed writing it. As always, your comments or feedback is welcomed, and appreciated!

12