Snow Drifting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The only things that would be leaving from Watertown today would be the bus or an airplane."

They all hurriedly dressed and bundled into the Cherokee. He wasn't at the airport and no planes had taken off from there that day yet. He was at the bus station.

"I don't know," he said when they approached him from three different angles. "I just thought it was time to do something. I was waiting for something, but I don't think it's happening."

"Come home, Scott," Cory said. "I'm not pressing you for a decision on us. Do whatever you want. Just don't decide until after New Year's." He went home with them.

The next day the "something" happened. He stood in the foyer holding a letter, and exclaimed, "Well, shit."

The other three descended on the foyer. "What is it, son?" Stanford said, trepidation in his voice. "I've got to admit that I hope it isn't the army accepting you back again."

"No, Dad, it's what I've been waiting for and was afraid wasn't going to come. I've been accepted at Syracuse University—in business, as you suggested. Syracuse is only seventy miles away. I can still home base here. This will settle me down for now. I can stop drifting."

New Year's Eve went off better than the two previous Reynolds holiday gatherings did. The snow was melting, the tension was off, the evening was convivial, and, shortly after midnight, the second floor of the house was a fuck fest. Stanford was fucking Ken in the master bedroom, Scott was fucking Cory in Scott and Cory's bed, as it now was designated; and Steve was fucking his date for the evening, Alexis, in one of the guest rooms.

Exhausted after their New Year's fucking, Scott and Cory lay with each other, decompressing.

"When do you have to leave for Syracuse?" Cory asked.

"I know it will crush Dad, but he deserves to have to make adjustments. I was hoping that it would be 'we' leaving for Syracuse."

"We?"

"You and me," Scott said. "The army comes across with enough support for me to take care of us both in Syracuse, and you wouldn't have any trouble finding a job there. Going to college isn't the only settling down I hoped to do. Would you consider going with me?"

"I might consider it," Cory said, and then, almost in the same breath, he said, "I've considered it. Yep, I can do that."