Snow White & the Horny Dwarfs Ch. 03

Story Info
The queen takes revenge--successfully?
2.3k words
4.48
85.1k
33
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 05/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Honeymuff
Honeymuff
411 Followers

It wasn't very long before Snow was rudely awoken by a slap on the face. Forcing her cum-caked eyelids open, Snow saw that it was the little fellow called Dick who stood before her. She looked around and saw that the rest of the gang was there too.

Then everything came flooding back to her, all the terrible things these men made her do to them, and she felt wretched...and strangely horny.

They forced her to endure—and enjoy—a sexual marathon that lasted well into the wee hours of the morning. Only when the men realized that it was time to go back to their little diamond mine did they leave her. But not before threatening her with her life if she so much as tried to escape. When they came back at dusk, they expected their meals cooked, their laundry done and her waiting and eager to please them in every way.

Poor Snow was a captor of the little dwarfs and felt that she could do nothing except what they ordered her. Each morning, she did their chores around the little cottage and prayed that her daddy would find her and take her away from here—although not too soon because she secretly enjoyed their nightly orgies.

With so much time to think, she began to wonder about the woodcutter and her stepmother's indifference and recently her jealous rages, and she knew without a doubt that she was the culprit who had planned to have her abandoned—if not killed—in the woods. Telling her new little friends about her suspicions, they were apt to agree.

Now they were her protectors, for they looked out for her safety and ensured that she could never be found by her wicked stepmother, for which she was grateful. And her gratitude to the dwarfs she expressed most succinctly in bed...or on the kitchen table or on the living room floor....

Meanwhile, the woodcutter had returned to the castle with the heart of a roe dear. He presented it to the wicked queen, who was tickled pink by the sight of it. Now her wretched stepdaughter was no longer.

The queen turned to her gilded mirror and asked it the same question she always did. But rather than hearing the answer she expected, the queen got the shock of her life when it responded, "The fair Snow White is still the fairest in the land."

She took the animal heart and flung it against the wall in her fury. Turning back to the now nervous woodcutter, she summoned her most trusted guard and had him castrate the lying woodcutter.

"If you want something done right," she grumbled to herself, "you've got to do it yourself," she said as she donned an old smelly robe, hat, warts and wig to disguise herself as an old peasant woman.

"Mirror, mirror, where is she now?"

The mirror responded, "In the cottage of the seven dwarfs, deep in the forest."

The queen was still in a horrific rage. "That bitch must die!" And so to ensure this, the queen put a poisoned apple in her wicker basket full of apple. One bite from it and Snow White will be fertilizing her flower garden. Yes, that's where she'd have the little bitch buried!

The queen, looking convincingly like an old peasant woman, made her way through the forest until she came across the little cottage belonging to the seven dwarfs. She kept her distance when she spotted the little men waving to the person in the house before they set off and disappeared into the woods.

And then the queen caught a good sight of her nemesis through the window. The girl was naked, which made the queen pause and wonder—and admire the nude beauty of her stepdaughter. Then she caught herself and hated the betraying lustful thoughts that came to mind. No, she was here for one reason; to kill the girl. And nothing was going to stop her!

Snow was sweeping the kitchen floor in her birthday suit when a loud knock came at the door. She tensed, nervous, the threat of her stepmother's evil deed still fresh in her mind.

"Who is it?" she called out through the wooden door.

"It's just a humble peasant woman, selling her apples from cottage to cottage," came the weakly raspy reply.

"I'm not interested," Snow said, reluctant to open the door to anyone except her little dwarfs.

"But my apples are so succulent and tasty. Won't you at least try one?"

"Well..."

"I'm old and frail. Nothing would make me happier than to give you this apple as a gift."

Snow relented. "Okay, I'll have an apple." She remembered to put on a robe, tying it clumsily in her haste.

She opened the door and there stood an old crone, holding out the loveliest and reddest apple Snow had ever seen. She smiled her thanks and took a bite of it at the crone's expectant look.

Almost instantly, Snow's smile disappeared and she fell to the ground as the poison began to take its course. It would put her into a deep sleep that she'd never wake from.

Okay, so even the wicked queen couldn't dirty her hands with murder. But at least a deep sleep would get Snow out of her hair.

The queen looked down at the supple young body of her stepdaughter, now completely revealed to her as the robe had come apart. She wasn't into chicks but the lovely limp body was too good to resist. She knelt down and spread the girl's legs and she buried her wrinkled warty face in the young snatch. Her long pointy tongue came out and she immediately tasted something bitter and foreign. Upon another lick, she knew it was male cum. She looked down and inspected the pussy, seeing the stretched hole that her husband had first initiated, and now it was full of thick white cum. "What a slut," the queen muttered before her own tongue darted back towards the gaping pussy hole to lap up at all that lovely cum.

It was a new experience, eating out another woman, but one that the queen was thoroughly enjoying. She took Snow's clit in her mouth and sucked hard on it, but got no response from the sleeping girl—the only evidence of response was the pussy hole that contracted at air and poured out more of the midget cum.

The crone drank it up, sucking and licking up what the pussy expelled. And then she shoved her long deformed crone nose into that very hole and proceeded to fuck the girl with it until Snow had an unconscious orgasm on the nose inside her and a fresh stream of clear Snow cum covered the crone's face.

With a final lick of the unconscious girl's clit and an evil chuckle of self-satisfaction, the crone gathered up her basket and made her way back to the castle, whistling all the way and planning some new little girlie adventures with her handmaiden and some other female servants in her service.

Hours later, the dwarfs emerged from the mine to a stormy sky. Loud thunder echoed through the valley while lightening exploded across the sky, illuminating the whole forest for a few seconds with each blast. The dwarfs got an uneasy feeling and began to worry about Snow White. The darker the sky became, the quicker they made their way down the mountain to the cottage and Snow.

But it was too late. The grimy little men found Snow White, lying deathly still on the ground, the poisoned apple still by her side. They did their best to revive her, but without success.

They wept long and bitterly for the young woman, out of affection and out of regret, for they had lost their little playmate.

Out of reverence, they laid her to rest in a crystal case with a bed of rose petals inside and carried her out into the forest. Each day they came by to see if she awoke from her deep sleep, but she never did. Sad and disappointed, they'd leave a flower on the case's lid to show how much they cared.

Then one evening, the seven dwarfs discovered a young man admiring Snow's lovely flawless face through the glass that surrounded her.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" demanded Harry, wary of this stranger who just stared at Snow.

Startled, only then did the man realise that he wasn't alone. "I am a prince from a far off land. I'm in search of the King's daughter. Is this she? Is this Snow White?"

The reminder that this girl was royalty made the little men very nervous. If they didn't want any trouble from the king, they'd better cooperate. "Yeah, that's Snow."

"Did you do this to her?"

"No, no!" they all said at once. And then they explained about finding her and the poisoned apple beside her.

The Prince appeared to believe them. "Leave us," he ordered. "I shall take this beauty back to her father who is sickly worried about her. He has had search parties combing the whole forest for weeks."

"Will she ever awaken?" asked Dick.

"The King shall call in all the famous doctors to bring her out of this peculiar sleep. She shall be well taken care of."

Rather reluctantly, the dwarfs left the Prince and Snow White. But what they didn't know was that he intended to have a little fun with Snow before taking her back to her father.

Making sure that he didn't have an audience, the Prince lifted the glass lid of the coffin and touched Snow White's lovely face. He was already falling in love with the sleeping princess. His fingers ran over her face and along her neck and further down until they slid into her bodice and covered one of her plump tits. He squeezed it, loving the smooth texture and warm flesh that fit perfectly into his palm.

He bent down and kissed her on the lips. And then a most peculiar thing happened. Snow moaned. The Prince pulled back just far enough to see her eyelids twitching and her breath coming out in tiny labored gasps. It looked like she wanted to awake, but couldn't, at least not without help from the Prince.

Feeling brave—and horny—the Prince's hand went further down to slip underneath her skirt until he found the warm moist slit between her legs. He rubbed her clit and again she moaned, ever so gently, but it was unmistakably a moan. He bent down and gave her yet another kiss, this time forcing his tongue between her lips until he found her tongue. His fingers continued to play with the delightful royal pussy, and he got more muffled encouragement from the sleeping woman he was pleasuring.

She was on the verge of waking up, he could feel it. But there was something that was restraining her from coming out of the deep sleep completely. He had to try one more thing—and if it worked, he'd be a hero and he'd take this beauty for his wife.

The Prince took off his royal robes and climbed into the crystal coffin to lie on top of the sleeping girl. His cock was already rock hard and ready to fuck—had been ever since he'd set eyes on this vision of pure loveliness. He hiked up her skirt and parted her legs as much as the cramped coffin allowed. And then he thrust his royal meat into the waiting pussy hole and began to fuck her gently until she cried out, still half asleep. Taking that as his cue, he began to pound at her with his thick schlong until she began to writhe and scream out with pleasure. Urged on, he continued to fuck her like the devil until his balls were ready to explode—and they did! He buried his dick up to the hilt and emptied his royal seed into Snow's royal womb.

And then something miraculous happened. Snow suddenly began convulsing under him as her own orgasm shook her—right out of her deep sleep!

They looked at each other in shock—the Prince at being caught out and the Princess at having a stranger's cock inside her, giving her great pleasure. With his dick still inside Snow's slick stretched pussy, he said, "Even though you are not an innocent, we shall be married within the week. But right now, I must get you back to your father. He's been devastated since your disappearance."

Snow White flushed, wondering what her father would do if he found her in such a compromising position. She was still daddy's innocent little girl. He wouldn't be happy knowing that his little girl wasn't so innocent anymore.

They rode back to the castle on his horse. She recounted to him what she remembered before blacking out. And now finding the old crone was going to be their mission; and they'd start with the queen.

Finally the castle came to view in the near distance. White was excited by the prospect of seeing her daddy again. He must have been soooo worried, she kept thinking along the way.

White went straight up to her room to wash up and change into one of her lovely gowns. She had to look pretty for her daddy.

The prince sat at her vanity and watched her readying herself with great appreciation. Yes, she was a beauty and she'd make a perfect wife—in and out of bed.

"Darling," White addressed her future husband, "why don't you wait for me in bed. I'll go see father and then I'll see to you."

The prince already felt a boner coming on at her words and he didn't need a second invitation to strip out of his royal garments and slip under the satin sheets on the princess' bed. "I'll be waiting, my beloved," he said as White left the room with a kiss she blew to him across the way.

To be continued...

Honeymuff
Honeymuff
411 Followers