Snowballed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While his children looked terrified, a smile was beginning to slowly spread across Tyler's face. He stood and said, "I appreciate what you guys tried to do; truly. It means a lot to me. Honestly, I don't think you made it any worse. All things considered; I think things turned out pretty good. I'm going to the house now. Your mother is going to need both of you. I'll let the two of you decide who is going to pick her up from the station. It won't be me."

They understood.

On the way home, Tyler stopped at the bank and transferred half their accounts into a new account with his name only. He would take care of the rest of the finances late in the afternoon or tomorrow. He stopped at the local market and picked up some trash bags to take his clothes to the cleaners, because he suspected everything in the house now smelled like smoke.

Approaching the house, he could see, but didn't really pay much attention to the fire damage. The blood trail across the porch and down the steps were clearly visible. He smiled. Entering the front door, which had been closed but not locked, the blood trail went all the way up the steps. Hehe.

The portion of the kitchen leading into the garage looked like a war zone. Too bad. Paying the blood no more attention, he went to the master bedroom and put all his clothes into the bags to take to the cleaners. His insurance company would get the bill. He could see the bed still disheveled and that thought saddened him for a moment, but only a moment. He knew what he was going to do.

Divorcing the bitch was the obvious starting point; separate the finances; find an apartment; take on more travel at higher pay and use his newfound free time to visit more often with his kids and have a lot more fun. He wondered if Mike could forward the video to him so he could send it to the local news stations. Rebecca's volunteer organizations would be so proud to have one of their board members increasing their publicity.

As he loaded the last bag into his car, a police vehicle approached. They asked to see some ID, and he showed it to them. Having heard about what happened, and maybe even having been there or seen video, one of the officers looked uncomfortable but asked anyway, "Are you going to be okay?"

In a fraction of a second all of the events of the day spun over and over through Tyler's mind like one of those old-fashioned wheels that people would spin in game shows. When the wheel in his mind stopped on Veronica's business card, a broad grin appeared on Tyler's face as he replied, "I'll be fine, officer. I'm going to be just fine."

*****

Author's Note - I hope you enjoyed reading that as much as I enjoyed writing it, because that was fun to get into that flow.

I know, I know. Causing the Teslass to go into flames should have been extremely difficult to impossible, but it keeps happening unexpectedly in real life [search it], so I took a little creative license. Also, I have no idea if it is even possible for too much Viagoro (!?!) to cause an erection while unconscious or to even cause someone to remain unconscious, which I'm blaming on half a magnum of wine; again, creative license. There are only about three hundred known side effects of that and most other drugs. So for him to have some strange reaction, given his heart condition, is unlikely, but not impossible, hence this story.

I'm not a pharmacist, nor do I play one on TV. I didn't sleep in a Holiday Inn Express last night, either. So, I'm going with what is plausible with my educated, slightly scientific, look it up on WebMx mind. I started this off as a serious story, but as I got into it, something in my overstressed, overworked, overly-punished and underslept brain flipped, and we have what we have.

12