Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My, I guess you are ready, aren't you? That's wonderful because so am I."

Rolling over on top of her he pushed her thighs apart with his knees and lay full length on her. Thrusting gently he ran the helmet of his cock across the trimmed bush on her mons and up and down her belly. She lay still, trembling in anticipation.

"Now Shawna, you are going to take my cock in your hand and put it in your pussy. You're not going to play helpless, you're going to accept that fact that I am going to fuck you half the night and you might as well play along. After all, it will be a lot more fun for you that way. You can bet Angela will be doing the same for Bill, you know, so woman up."

She swallowed. "All right, I will. I guess I really am yours for the night. Here, now fuck me!"

Mason began thrusting in a slow, steady rhythm. It was obvious he was in no hurry and intended to prolong his pleasure. Shawna tried to speed up the rhythm. The sooner this was over, the better, she thought but her body was beginning to betray her. She could feel the tension rising. The tingling in her belly began to spread outward to the rest of her body. It worked its way up to her shoulders and into her face.He's going to make me cum. No, I don't want that!

"No, Mason, don't. Don't make me do this. I'm just playing and I don't want to— CUMMMMMMMMMM! Oh god, Mason, you bastard, oh god!"

The others heard her screams. "My goodness, Bill," remarked Angela, "has—she always—been a screamer? Oh!"

"Oh yeah. I had to have the walls of the condo specially insulated because the neighbors complained about it. For a little gal she can make a whole lot of noise when she's wound up"

"I—think—oh god—Mason—wound her up! Just like—you've done—meeeeeeeee!"

Brenda giggled. "That's one."

The night continued and the men rolled on. At last, with Shawna almost incoherent, Mason shot his load into her and collapsed on top. She pushed him off to one side.

"You animal! I'll bet you think you're so smart making me come like that."

"It's a game, Shawna, and the first one over the finish line loses. I beat you, my little prize and I'll do it again--in about twenty minutes."

In spite of herself Shawna grinned. "You're sure you can't do any sooner than that? No? Fine, you rest, stud. How do you want me next time?"

"How . . .?"

"I've got three holes, Mason. You reamed the Hell out my pussy so you've got two to go. Which will it be, ass or mouth?"

"Neither. I find myself developing a taste for dark meat so I'll stick with what I know I like."

She slapped him starting a very short wrestling match that quickly degenerated to more kisses and gropes. Mason was wrong. He could recover in less than twenty minutes.

Breakfast was served around lunch time. Afterwards the women slouched on the sofas with contented smiles on their faces. At least three of them did. Angela's wasn't contented, it was wicked. "So, am I to assume that last night's fun and games was a total success? No complaints from anyone?"

Shawna stuck out her tongue. "I have a complaint. That was dirty pool putting all the keys in boxes like that."

"Love and War, Shawna. Can't be cheating if either of those are involved. Brenda and I have been talking about this for months. We got Karen on board with the possibility that she might get pregnant with a son for Elliot's family. The only road block was you. And no, the guys didn't have a clue. Guys never have a clue, it's part of being male. But you did such a good job of talking yourself into it all we had to do was give you a couple of tiny nudges. That wasn't cheating; it was just a nudge to get you to do what you wanted all along. Now 'fess up, you've wanted Mason in your pants for years, haven't you?"

"What? Uh, how did you know?"

Brenda guffawed. "How could we not know? We could see the way you looked at him when his back was turned and the way you squirm in your seat near him. I know, I know, you kept telling yourself he's the wrong color, it's wrong, you wouldn't do that to poor old Bill—bullshit! Now, the ice is broken, we've all gotten thoroughly laid and it's time to plan for tonight. Keys again, Angela?"

"Naw, that was just a starter. Tonight when it's bed time we all just stand up and go to the room on the left from last night's. I go with Elliot, Brenda does Mase, Shawna gets Joe and our little breeder Karen gets the dark stallion. Tomorrow we cross the room and the night after we're all home with our men again. Hopefully by then the roads will be clear. If not, we'll just have to improvise."

The roads weren't clear by Wednesday. A cell call to the Department of Transportation got the promise that the plows should have them free by Thursday morning but Wednesday was out of the question.

There was a double layer of comforter spread on the big coffee table and in the center sat Shawna, stark naked. She looked around at the others and shook her head. "No. Absolutely not. There is no way I'm taking on all the guys at once. I do men one at a time, period. If all of you want to fuck me tonight you'll have to take turns. I am not doing double penetration, triple penetration or anything like it. Someone wants that kind of a show, they can volunteer. I'm not doing it."

Brenda shook her head. "I'll do two but that's it. No three or four on one for this gal."

Karen agreed. "Nope, not me either."

"Well then, my dear," Mason announced, "since you're the one who brought up the subject, guess who's elected, Angela?"

The tall blond shrugged and stood up. She shook out her long tresses and unzipped her caftan.

"All right, then. Bill, you lay on your back and Joe can take me from behind. Ell, you stand next to my head. I guess that leaves you doing a bukake on me, Mase?"

"No, Angie, Mason is taking me back into the bedroom." Shawna sauntered over and sprawled down onto Holloway's lap. "He has some unfinished business with a couple of parts of my anatomy, don't you, darling?"

The DOT was as good as their word. By ten o'clock the cabin was sealed up, the pipes were drained, the propane valve closed and all four couples were going their separate ways. As the big GMC diesel bounced down the road, Shawna sat deep in thought. "Bill?" she asked at length, "am I—are we—am I married to the other guys now?"

Bill Miller raised his eyebrows in surprise and then nodded pensively. "Yeah, I suppose. That's a pretty fair way of looking at it. Kind of sets it up for New Year's Eve, Valentine's day, the trout opener and other 'family' get-together's. Yeah, I guess we are one big horny family. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I was thinking that if I have four husbands now, when we finally decide to start our own family that gives me lots of choices, doesn't it? After the first one, of course? I mean, if I have your son then Elliot would probably give me a daughter and . .?"

"Tell me, Mrs. Holloway, are you quite proud of yourself?"

"I am. I'm proud of myself, I'm proud of Brenda and Karen, I'm proud of Bill and I'm especially proud of you, my husband. Sunday morning Shawna could not stop smiling no matter what anyone said or did. You must have done her right, Mason, and that was what it took to set up our own little pod. Now we can be really selective on whom else we let in but the eight of us are the core. I think it's great!"

The Jeep purred down the highway. Joe Corleone was nodding along with the music in his head when Brenda caught his eye. "Hey, are we going to 'O' club this Friday?"

Joe pursed his lips. "We can if you want to. However this weekend has given me a new viewpoint on that kind of thing. Do we need to be part of the key party culture now that we have a love group of our own? Do wewant to be part of it?"

Brenda nodded approvingly. "That's a very good question, honey, and I don't have an answer for you, at least not a definitive one. But I think we ought to stay home this weekend. It's just barely possible we've been taking each other for granted."

Karen Boxer leaned over the console between the seats and rubbed her head against her husband's shoulder. She hummed tunelessly, a slight smile on her pretty lips.

"A penny for your thoughts, Karen?"

"Probably a lot more than that. Saturday night I was lying next to Joe after he fell asleep. I got this funny feeling. It was kind of like the ones I got each time I got pregnant with the girls."

"Oh, that feeling? The one I refused to believe for each kid until the last one? I mean 'once is an accident, twice is a coincidence' but three times? So how is it different?"

"I can't put it into words. It's probably a woman thing and probably only a few women but I'll swear I'm pregnant again. I mean, he had me on my hands and knees and all that kept going through my mind was 'I'm a field, a field plowed for planting. I'm getting planted.' And we might want to find a thank-you gift for Joe and Brenda, Elliot, after the ultra sound. I think I'm carrying a boy for you."

12