Snowed In

Story Info
Brother and sister are stranded in the remote cottage.
9k words
4.5
416.3k
296
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's a quick one I put out for the V-Day contest. It was written on the fly, but I hope you enjoy it despite the rush.

Feedback is appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

GA -- Da Nang, Vietnam -- 3rd of February 2015.

There was enough oil in the tank for heating—thank God—but for light they had to use candles. They had hot water but no fridge, although with snow waist deep outside a fridge wasn't too much of a loss.

"How much longer, do you think?" Gillian asked.

Adam shrugged—how was he meant to know?

"But it's been two days," his sister whined. "I'm going insane."

Adam dropped the cards to the table and glanced towards the ceiling. "Weren't you going for a bath an hour ago?" he asked.

Gillian shrugged, pouting. "Well, I was, but I've been kicking your arse." She grinned and waved what was likely another winning hand in her brother's face.

Chagrined by seven consecutive losses, Adam rose to his feet, the back of his legs almost toppling the chair. "Yeah, well," he snapped, "I was probably just letting you win to stop your constant moaning on."

Gillian's ire rose at the unfairness of his remark. "I'm bored shitless, Adam. It was your suggestion to come here in the first place. It's fucking February—you know what it gets like here in winter."

The inevitable argument was curtailed by a sudden guttering of the candle, shadows jittering against the wall.

"Shit," spat Adam, jaw tense. "We need another."

The pressures were getting to him. Adam felt himself slowly winding tight. The urges were getting out of control, being so close to her was agony and her constant questions he had no answer to were also driving him mad.

"I'll get it," replied Gillian as she laid her cards on the table. She went to the big box next to the old sofa. "There's only four left," she said, dismayed by the diminished stock.

Seeing his sister's anxiety, Adam softened. He sighed and brought himself under control by immense will. "We'll have to ration them."

Gillian blinked, eyes shining. Close to tears, she chewed on her bottom lip and asked, "Do you reckon it'll be much longer? It stopped snowing yesterday. Surely they'll have teams out?"

Supressing the desire to shout at her, Adam went to his sister and hugged her. "We'll be okay, Gill," he said, the scent of her hair in his nose. "We've got food and heating. Light we can do without. There's water..." he finished. God, didn't holding her feel so good.

Adam's body reacted in the usual way. His cock thickened and grew stiff, carnal urges rising while flesh swelled.

Apparently oblivious to her brother's tumescence, Gillian sighed and pulled away. "Can I take this one upstairs? She held up the candle. "For my bath?"

Forcing back the urge to grab his sister and kiss her Cupid's bow lips, Adam pulled a face and nodded. "Absolutely," Adam readily agreed, with the spyhole at the forefront of his thoughts. He would sacrifice one candle to see Gillian naked.

"Thanks," Gillian said, offering her brother a soft smile. "I'm sorry for being such a whiny bitch."

She lit the fresh candle just in time, the old one finally sputtering into extinction, a thin dribble of dark smoke signalling its demise.

"I won't be long," Gillian said.

Adam snorted and he feigned jocularity. "Yeah, right, you'll be an hour in there, Gill." Which suited Adam just fine.

Laughing, his sister left him alone. "Don't get scared down here on your own!" she called as she went up the stairs.

Adam sat in the big chair and thought about what he was about to do. Self-loathing at his weakness and a dark thrill of the illicit filled him in equal measure—a devil on one shoulder, an angel on the other. At first the angel had the upper hand and Adam fought to supress the forbidden urge to spy on his sister. But, even as he listened to the virtuous whispering in his mind, Adam the devil would murmur some narcotic utterance and he would eventually succumb.

Remember what she looks like naked? Remember those tight tits and that sweet pussy? Go on, you have to go. She's up there now—she's all bare, Adam. Think about it. Think about her perfect body. Think about looking at her while you stroke your cock. His thoughts drifted, cock pulsing when images of his sister's nudity came to mind.

The desire to masturbate rolled over him while he recalled the detail of lean, toned thighs, her tight tummy and high, perky tits. Adam massaged his aching cock through his jeans and imagined pebble nipples in the tiny pale coins of Gillian's areolae.

Groaning, he squeezed, the fantasy drifting dreamlike while Adam imagined kissing Gillian's plump pussy, her vulva depilated, the pubic bush razored to a precise landing strip at the apex of her slit.

Breath hissed out of Adam, his throat working. No—don't do it. Be strong. She's your sister!

Jack-knifing out of the chair he stumbled towards the kitchen, feeling his way through the dark by touch and memory. Adam found the wine and drank straight from the bottle, rooting about for a glass would only lead to a breakage.

"Come on," he groaned through gritted teeth. "Get a grip..."

He rested his backside against the kitchen counter and swigged again, the sharp tang of the grape making him gasp.

Impressions assaulted him as he tried to force Gillian from his head. Instead he focussed on his parents and their dilemma, wondering briefly if they would find a way back from the brink of divorce.

Would they kiss and make up?

Despite being an adult he was still upset by the threat of his mum and dad breaking up, the very concept of their parting was almost inconceivable.

Memories tumbled in his mind while Adam recalled happier times, a lot of them centred on the cottage he and Gillian were currently stranded in—their maternal grandparents' home where they had spent so many summers.

Gillian. His thoughts returned to his sister. She's naked. Upstairs. Right now she's in the bath, her skin all wet and shiny. Think about her, think about her little tits and perfect bottom. Imagine touching her! Imagine tasting her pussy!

Adam sucked in a deep breath and fought against urge to climb the stairs. Even in the dark he was confident he could find the way without incident. He could sneak into the bedroom and press his eye to the adjoining wall. He could spy on his sister in the bath and soak up the detail of her nudity, storing up stock of memories for masturbatory fantasy.

"Shit," he muttered when heavy lust dragged somewhere deep and indefinable inside him. "God, Gill," Adam groaned. "Why are you so fucking hot?"

Unable to resist the temptation he stood up, the need driving him, yearning a deep, aching void in the pit of his stomach.

"One more time, I promise. This is the last time..." Adam stealthily made his way to the stairs, ascending with the furtiveness of a burglar, careful to tread lightly and to avoid the creaking step three treads from the top.

He paused on the landing, legs trembling while his heart leapt in his chest, a deep, rapid lub-lub sounding in his ears. Adam hesitated, willing himself to turn back, to leave it alone.

But, inevitably, as he'd known he would all along, he found himself creeping along the corridor.

Adam's throat worked as he peered through the small hole he'd dug in the wall. In the past he'd used the tiny aperture to spy on his mother, wanking himself dry over her large breasts and dense bush, all manner of lewd fantasies crossing the cinema screen inside his head.

In those days his sister held no attraction whatsoever. With Adam ten years Gillian's senior the idea had never occurred to him. However, now she was nineteen and grown so lovely he couldn't stop himself from doing so. A couple of days earlier he'd spied on her for the first time, Gillian's tight body and plump, depilated vulva bringing a gasp from him.

Desire had hit Adam in a hot wave when he'd seen Gillian's slim body all bare. She was delectable, exquisite, a long-limbed beauty. Adam had been so overwhelmed he'd tugged his cock and sprayed jizm over the wall, the hot stuff spitting out of him, gout after gout of cum, the viscous ooze dribbling down the paintwork as obscene evidence of his perversion.

Since then it had been a struggle to keep her out of his mind. Their enforced close proximity had Adam close to breaking. It was watch her and wank or he'd do something vile and insane. He knew he was doing wrong, committing a terrible trespass and violating his sister's privacy, but he simply couldn't resist. The lure of her ripe body was too much.

So there she was, in the bath, bubbles foaming up around her like a night out in Ibiza, shoulders gleaming wet in the steady candlelight. She was beautiful, long fair hair piled up and loosely tied; her slender neck and throat exposed.

Adam stared and hauled forth an erection so stiff it qualified as an offensive weapon. He gulped and supressed a groan, his fist working his length.

Settling onto the chair he'd placed next to the wall for his own convenience, he jacked his cock, all set for a leisurely wank. He planned to goad himself towards an orgasm, denying himself the pleasure of release until his sister stood up and revealed her taut buttocks, lean thighs and fleshy pudendum.

He was cranking away when her yell almost spilled him out of the chair with fright.

"Adam!" Gillian called. "Adam, can you come up here!?"

Panic swelled in his chest. Adam's heart bounced around like an agitated canary in the cage of his ribs. His guts turned watery and his sphincter loosened.

Caught! he thought as the hot wave of shock washed over him.

His sister's voice came to him again. "Adam! Can you come upstairs!?"

Forcing himself to stay calm, a relieved Adam realised his sister had no idea he was in the next room. There was no hint of anger or shock or disgust in her tone. The fact she'd yelled so loud and called him up the stairs also went a long way to convincing Adam Gillian was oblivious.

He snuck from the room and crept past the bathroom door.

"What is it?" he called from a position close to the head of the stairs. "What's all the shouting about, Gil?" Stopping outside the bathroom door, Adam gave a knock, forehead against the wood. "You okay?"

"Is there anything to drink?"

With the door between them, Adam replied, "We've got tea and coffee, but no milk."

Gillian's laugh tinkled through the barrier. "A proper drink, silly. Bloody coffee or tea," she muttered.

"There's vodka, gin and rum—but no ice; and the Coke's warm."

Gillian spat the word out in frustration. "Fuck," she swore. "Is that it?"

"There's wine..."

A few seconds of apparent contemplation followed, the sound of splashing reaching Adam. Then Gillian called, "Could you bring me a glass of wine?"

With his ardour extinguished by the cold water dash of near panic, Adam replied with a sarcastic, "For you, princess, I shall deliver the world and all its bounty."

A delighted bubble of laughter came from the bathroom. "The wine will do for now!"

Adam moved along the corridor and negotiated the stairs without mishap. He managed to find a glass without a breakage, grabbing the bottle by the neck before making the ascent once again.

"Got it," he called, rapping the bottle against the door.

"Well bring it in, then," his sister replied, exasperation in her tone. "I can't drink it if it's out there."

She really was a spoilt little brat sometimes, Adam reflected. "Mum and dad let you get away with too much, Gil," he said as he pushed open the door. "You wrap people around your little finger. I didn't have—" He fell silent when he saw her in the bath. The full impact of her beauty and taboo desirability hit him like a train, resurgent lust making him hard in a moment.

The words bubbled out before Adam realised. "God, Gillian," he moaned, "you're beautiful."

His sister flinched, eyes going wide. "Uh," she responded. "Well, thanks, Adam."

Shadows danced on the wall when the open door let in a draft, Gillian's bare shoulders and chest above the waterline gleaming like an otter's pelt.

"...I'm glad you think so," added Gillian, pouting.

Adam's face warmed. He was grateful for the low light of the single candle, hoping his sister wouldn't see the mortification colouring his cheeks.

Guilty and appalled at the gaffe, Adam's eyes went to the floor. "Sorry," he mumbled. "I ... I don't know where that came from."

Gillian gave a half shrug and waved a hand. "Oh, don't worry. I'll take it as a compliment. If my big brother thinks I'm beautiful it's better than it used to be." Gillian grinned. "You used to ignore me completely—remember? This change of attitude is much better." Pointing a finger at her brother, Gillian smirked and added, "And look, I've got you running around after me, too. Could you pour me a glass?" The last was delivered with a devilish glint in Gillian's eyes.

Adam looked at her and saw the tip of her tongue poking between his sister's lips, her expression oddly feral, the look in her eyes compelling.

Instead of replying Adam poured wine, confused by his sister's look. "Here," he grunted, moving to the side of the tub and almost shoving the glass at Gillian.

She rose up, reaching for it, one breast lifting from the bubbles.

The sound of breath hissing from her brother's nose brought the question. "Are you okay, Adam?"

Adam gulped, swallowing his internal organs, all of which seemed to have swelled and risen into his throat. "I..." he croaked, shaking his head. "I was just thinking about mum and dad," he waffled.

Gillian slid back down and restored her modesty. She sipped and then nodded slowly. "Yeah," she said, face dropping in sadness. "I hope they sort it out. It'd be awful if they can't." Gillian pointed to the toilet. "Sit down and talk to me, Adam. Tell me it'll be all right."

Adam hesitated, torn by desire to stay and look at his lovely sister while innate morality compelled him to leave. The angel and devil battled inside him and Adam blinked.

"I think I should leave you to it, Gil," he said, voice hoarse, the angel on top for a change. "It isn't appropriate." Adam nodded towards the bubbles, the foam melting like a polar ice cap. "You're my sister and you're naked in there."

"You've seen me nude before," Gillian quipped.

Adam swallowed heavily once more. He shook his head. "Not since you grew up," he croaked. "Not since you turned so lovely."

The moment hung between them, the atmosphere suddenly charge. They stared at one another, Adam's insides churning while he tried in vain to interpret the expression on his sister's face.

Time stretched, elastic seconds expanding, the world shrinking to the moment. Inside the cottage it was the two of them, Adam and Gillian, stranded. During those moments Adam felt as though nobody else existed. It was just him and his sister left.

Gillian swigged the wine down, draining the glass. "Cuh-could you pour me another?" she stammered, holding out the empty goblet.

Adam's hands trembled when he complied, the neck of the bottle chinking against the rim of the glass.

"It's almost all gone," he murmured.

Gillian took the glass and asked, "Is there another bottle?"

Still cocooned in the bubble of unreality, Adam nodded and mumbled a clotted, "I think so."

His sister sipped and kept her eyes locked with his stare. "Why don't you get it," Gillian breathed. "Get a glass for yourself, too. Then you could get in here with me...?"

***

The walk along the corridor was a dream. Adam made the journey to the kitchen and back as though hypnotised. Astonished by Gillian's invitation he was certain he'd wake up at any moment. There was no way any of it was real.

He found the bottle and fumbled around for the corkscrew, utensils rattling as he scrabbled in the drawer. Eventually, his fingers found the device, with Adam taking it with him on his return.

"Oh God," Gillian breathed, eyes wide and staring. "Are you really going to get in here with me?"

The cork slid free and Adam looked at his sister.

Emotion swelled inside him. "Do you want me to?" he sighed, heart hammering.

Gillian's throat worked. She stared at her brother, eyes round as a rabbit's locked in the glare of a lamp. "I think so, Adam," murmured Gillian. "I mean, I know we shouldn't—probably. But it's sort of exciting. Mum and dad wouldn't like it..." Gillian shrugged and offered a wan smile, "but we're trapped here. Nobody will know. Anyway," she went on, her tone lulling her brother. "It's only a bath. It isn't like we're going to do anything, is it?"

Affecting a casualness he certainly didn't feel, Adam shrugged and nodded and said, "Just a bath, Gil. That's all."

The atmosphere thickened again when Adam's fingers went to his belt. He glanced at his sister, her gaze avid—hungry, Adam thought as he slid his jeans and underwear over his hips.

"Fucking hell!" Gillian gasped when her brother's erection poinged into view.

"Sorry," Adam muttered, red-faced, the har-on waggling and swinging before he shunted his jeans to his shins. "I can't help it. I don't mean for it to be like this," he lied. "Just ignore it, Gil."

"Ignore it!" Gillian spluttered. "Jesus, Adam, it's huge. Look at it waving about," she continued, enthused. "If you weren't my brother..."

Adam kicked his jeans away, pulling his tee-shirt over his head and did his best to ignore his sister's bright-eyed interest before sitting on the toilet to pull his socks off his feet.

"Hold my drink," he said, passing Gillian his glass.

"Careful," the girl quipped when Adam stepped into the bath. "You'll have my eye out with that thing."

Adam refrained from comment and, instead, lowered into the water and offered his sister a mumbled thank you when she held his glass towards him.

"Well, here we are then," giggled Gillian. "What would the wrinklies say if they could see us now?" She grinned at her brother and sipped delicately, keeping her amused eyes on his.

"You shouldn't joke about this," Adam growled, abruptly serious. "If anyone ever found out..."

Gillian rolled her eyes. "What, you mean if anyone found out about me being naked in the bath with my brother?" She smirked and added, "What if I told my friends about you being hard, Adam?" Gillian grinned and carried on with, "I can tell you now, Karen and Michaela would love you.

"And what do you think mum and dad would say if they saw you all big and stiff in front of your sister?"

"Gil, please," Adam groaned, desire raging. "Stop talking like this." He wanted her to shut up and yet he didn't.

"Why?" Gillian whispered, leaning forward slightly. "Does it make you uncomfortable?" Her eyes flicked to the water, Gillian's focus at a point level with her brother's penis. "Are you horny, Adam? Is being here nude with me getting to you?"

Licking his lips, Adam replied with a gurgling, "Yes, Gil ... I am and it is."

Gillian's nostril's flared and her eyes shone. "Oh god," she mewled, "really?"

"I can't take this," muttered Adam, jaw muscles bunching. He glared at his sister. "What is it you're doing, Gillian? Exactly?"

Her smirk was dangerous when she replied with a whispered, "Just taking a bath..." Gillian drained the glass and held it towards her brother. "Top me up, will you."

Adam stared at his sister and tried to figure out just what had happened. He thought back, analysing the past twenty minutes while attempting to make sense of how it was he'd ended up in the bath with Gil. He was confused by the speed of events, baffled by his sister's behaviour and attitude. Adam's muddled brain had difficulty processing the impressions assaulting him. He was aroused yet reticent. He was part thrilled to be where he was, gloriously nude with his gorgeous sister; yet another place inside him was appalled. Gillian was nineteen, too young to be playing such a dangerous game—especially with her brother.