Snowed In

Story Info
Snowed in, with his best friend's cousin.
11k words
4.75
155.5k
326
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first story of 2017. Hope you guys enjoy this one. I've got a few good ones in mind for this year and maybe a surprise return of an older series, in a few months.

*****

"Blizzard like conditions are expected to fall upon Philadelphia tonight, and it is advised that you stay off the road if at all possible. We're not expecting much more then 4 to 8 inches of snow, but you can never be too safe. So, buckle down, start up that fire place and stay warm and safe Philly."

I sighed, turning off the radio and glancing out the window...it was already starting to look nasty out there, with dark grey clouds quickly drowning out what little bit of sunlight was left from the day. I hated the winter time; I hated the snow!

Only a few weeks into the new year and already, they were calling for snow storms. I was greatful that they weren't expecting more then 4 to 8 inches, but even that would be annoying to shovel my way out of in the morning.

I seriously hoped that things wouldn't get that bad, and that maybe we would get less then what the weather channel had predicted. Mostly, I just didn't want to have to miss work over all this shit.

Things weren't expected to get too bad until much later, so I decided that I was going to head out and grab a few drinks at the nearby bar.

I stepped into my bathroom and quickly washed myself up, before staring up into the mirror above my sink.

At 32-years old, I really didn't look half bad. I was about 5'7" with shaggy, brown hair and a thick brown beard, that my friends loved to jokingly call "the Hockey Beard." They knew I was a huge fan of hockey, and even I referred to my beard as such from time to time.

I weighed around 174 pounds and though I wasn't exactly a body builder, I did work out. I loved lifting weights and frequently jogged around the neighborhood, to make sure that I stayed in as good a condition as I could.

I threw on my Philadelphia Flyers t-shirt and my work boots, since it was already snowing a little, and started out the door towards my car.

I was about halfway to the bar, when I got a text message. Pulling my phone from my pocket, I was happy to see that it was from a friend of mine; Jack. Jack and I were friends from work and had been hanging out, outside of work for a couple of years. We always had a lot of fun together, since we were both into a lot of the same things.

Same style of music, same movies, same video games...hell, we had so much in common, that we might as well have been brothers. Jack was also a really good drinking buddy, as he seemed to enjoy drinking about as much as I did.

I was a bit disappointed when I read what his text message said, though.

Jack: No work tomorrow bro. Boss already decided to stay closed up.

This was quite irritating. I was a bit of a work-a-holic and when I couldn't work, it usually left me feeling bored out of my mind. I also hated losing out on money, since rent wasn't cheap and I also had to make sure I had food to eat.

Working full-time, I only had one day a week off and that was usually Sunday.

Me: That fucking sucks...

Jack: You doing anything tonight?

Me: I'm headed to the bar right now...what's up?

Jack: I'm heading to a friends house, to watch the game. Why don't you grab a couple six packs and hang out with us?

I thought about it for a moment; it wasn't such a bad idea, really. I wanted to watch the game, sure, but I wasn't looking forward to hanging out at the bar, by myself.

Me: What friend?

Jack: Actually, my cousin. She lives about thirty minutes from your place.

Jack sent me the address and I decided to go for it, writing him back and letting him know that I would be there for sure. I turned the car around, typing the address into my GPS and started making my way there.

On the way, I stopped off at a beer distributor and picked up a 24 pack of Bud Light and a bag of ice, as Jack had texted me again and requested that I bring some.

I arrived outside of a large apartment complex, pulling into the parking lot and texting Jack to let him know I was there. He came outside to meet me, and to give me a hand carrying some stuff inside.

"Glad you could make it, bro!" He shouted, as he stepped out of the building and towards my car.

"Thanks for the invite," I replied, shaking his hand. "So, who's your cousin? I don't think you ever introduced us."

"That's cause she just moved back to the area. She was staying in Delaware for a long time; her name is Janet, you're gonna love her I swear."

Jack went on about how his cousin was a huge hockey fan, just like the two of us were and how she loved throwing big game parties, whenever she had the time. She sounded like a nice and interesting person, so I was looking forward to meeting her.

Secretly, I wondered if she was hot; I wouldn't ask Jack that though, since he was her cousin.

Janet lived on the third floor of the apartment complex, and when we stepped into her apartment, I was surprised at how nice the place was. It was a studio apartment and of course, it had plenty of space. A huge kitchen and living room, accompanied by a balcony that overlooked the parking lot and a recently renovated bathroom.

The floors were hardwood and looked like they too, had recently been installed. In fact, the entire apartment looked like it was probably just renovated not too long ago. Jack led me to the kitchen, where there were two coolers sitting out.

We emptied the bag of ice I bought into one of them, and filled it up with the cans of Bud Light I had.

"Who's your friend, Jack?"

I turned around, startled by the voice, to find myself looking at a very attractive young woman.

She was about the same age as me, with long, black hair and piercing blue eyes. She was wearing a black t-shirt, with the name of the legendary punk band "The Ramones" on the front, and a pair of dark skin-tight jeans.

Jack stood up, closing the cooler and placing a hand on my shoulder as he looked back at the woman before us.

"Janet, this is my buddy Eric; Eric, this is my cousin, Janet."

That was Janet...damn, I thought to myself. I didn't have to ask Jack if she was hot, because now I could clearly see for myself; Janet was smoking hot.

"Nice to meet you," she said with a smile, stretching her hand out to shake mine.

"Likewise," I replied, shaking her hand. "Thanks for having me over like this. I wasn't looking forward, to spending the night alone at a bar."

"Not a problem! Jack told me you're a really nice person, so I figured why not. We're going to order a few pizza's before the game starts and I have a couple other people coming over. Crack a beer and make yourself at home."

Janet really did seem like a very nice person, I thought to myself. I opened the cooler and grabbed a beer, cracking it open and smiling at Jack.

"I told you she was cool," my friend said.

As promised, Janet ordered a lot of food; three extra large pizza's and an order of hot wings, as well as some soda for the people who weren't beer drinkers. By the time the game was ready to start at 7:00, her apartment had filled up with at least ten people all together.

We all crowded around the living room, as the Flyers game began and we cheered, as they landed a goal within the first five minutes of the first period; we were off to a really good start. By second period, The Flyers had scored three goals and Pittsburgh was still struggling to land one goal.

It was pretty clear, at least to me, that we had this game already. Second period came to an end and I was feeling a bit buzzed now, as I stepped out onto the balcony to have a smoke.

I lit up a cigarette and sat down in one of the chairs, taking a long drag and blowing the smoke into the cold air. It had already started to snow and was actually coming down, pretty heavily now.

I worried that the forecast might be right, and we could be looking at quite a bit of snow in the morning.

The sliding glass door opened behind me, and I looked back over my shoulder, to find Janet stepping out onto the balcony. She smiled and waved at me, pulling up a chair and sitting down at my side. "You enjoying yourself?" She asked, curiously.

"Yeah, definitely; we're kicking their asses," I laughed.

"Of course we are, it's the Penguins we're playing!"

We both laughed, cracking a few of the cliche jokes that a lot of Philadelphia Flyers loved to make, towards the Pittsburgh Penguins. Janet lit up a cigarette as well and we sat there, talking and bullshitting, as we shared a smoke.

Much like Jack had told me, Janet said that she had just moved back to Philadelphia recently. She had been living in Delaware for the last six years, with her now ex-boyfriend. When they broke up, she decided to come back to Philly; there were too many memories in Delaware.

Janet's last relationship had not ended on the best of terms, from what she explained. The guy was a bit of a douche bag and had always treated her crappy, but had gotten a lot worse within the last year and a half. She finally decided that she was done putting up with his shit, and told him to get lost.

Of course, the douche bag didn't take too well to that and things got a bit messy. I cringed, when she showed me a scar on her left hip; apparently, he'd become a bit violent.

He got a bit rough with her and after a run-in with a glass coffee table, he left her with that scar on her hip.

"Sounds like you're a lot better off, without him..."

I hated men like that; I hated guys, who thought it was okay to put their hands on a woman. It really got under my skin and I was happy to see, that Janet wasn't the type of woman to put up with that sort of thing.

"That was the first and the last time, that he ever put hands on me like that. I always told him, if he ever did then we were finished...never thought that I would have to actually back my words up. I had no problem leaving him, but it still stings...he had a good side and I have a lot of good memories, with that side of him."

"I can understand that," I said, nodding my head.

"So...are you seeing anyone out here, in Philly?"

I instantly regretted asking and questioned myself, as to why I would ask such a thing. I knew what she had been through and I knew she was still hurting; surely, a new relationship had to be the very last thing on her mind, at this point.

I thought she would get pissed at me, but instead, she smiled and just shook her head.

"Not at the moment, no; I'm looking for a specific kinda guy."

"And what kind of guy, might that be?"

Janet turned to face me, smiling wider now and taking a drag of her cigarette.

"Well, I would definitely have to say, he would need to be a gentlemen. A real man, at that. Polite and gentle and loving...definitely not an asshole. Although, don't get me wrong, I love assholes...just not that type of asshole."

I wasn't quite sure what she meant by that last part, but I laughed it off and smiled, as I finished the last of my cigarette. "Sounds like a special kinda guy; one I would say, you deserve."

"Thanks Eric," she said, blushing.

I looked past her into the apartment, noticing that the game was getting ready to start up again. "Third periods about to start...we should get back inside."

Janet threw her cigarette over the balcony and we stood together, making our way back inside. I was glad to have had such a nice talk with her, and felt like I knew her a little better then before.

We joined everyone else in the living room and I cracked another beer, as third period got started. The Penguins caught up briefly, but by the end of the game, we had scored another goal.

The Flyers won the game, 4-1 and we cheered as the buzzer announced the end of the game. By the time it was over with, I was feeling pretty drunk.

I could tell that Jack and Janet, were both pretty intoxicated at this point too.

Everyone else left, as the snow was starting to get much heavier now. Jack and I decided to stay for a while longer though, in an attempt to sober up before heading out onto the road.

When Jack passed out on the couch though, Janet suggested that we both stay the night at her apartment. With the bad weather and how drunk we both were, she didn't want either of us driving.

I figured she had a pretty good point, so I agreed and she told me that I could take the couch and Jack could crash on the floor, where he had already passed out.

With this new plan set in stone, we decided to have a few more drinks. Since nobody had to drive now, I figured why the hell not. I finished off the last couple of beers in the cooler and then Janet broke out a bottle of rum and we started taking shots.

Having killed about 15 beers (I had split the 24 pack with Jack) it only took a couple of shots, before I knew I had to call it quits. If I drank anything else, I would likely end up sick...I knew that I was already looking at a pretty nasty hangover tomorrow, as it was and I didn't want to make things any worse on myself.

Janet and I stepped out onto the balcony again, for another cigarette. It was almost 1:00 in the morning at this point, and it looked like there was at least 4 or 5 inches of snow already.

As I stood looking over the balcony, cigarette hanging from my lips, Janet stepped up behind me and suddenly her arms were around me. I was a bit surprised by this sudden move, but offered no resistance...I would be lying, if I said that I hadn't wanted something to happen between the two of us.

I turned around to face Janet, and she smiled at me. Without a word, she leaned in and pressed her lips to mine and I was more then happy, to return the kiss. Within seconds, our tongues were dueling and our hands were exploring each other's bodies.

I moved to the chair I had been sitting on earlier, pulling Janet into my lap and deepening our kiss. She moaned softly, as my lips moved to her neck and started gently biting and sucking.

Things were quickly becoming very heated between the two of us, when Janet desperately whispered into my ear, "let's take this inside...shall we?"

"You don't have to ask me twice," I replied, excitedly.

We stood up and Janet took my hand, leading me back into the apartment. After shutting and locking the sliding glass door, she took m hand again and led me through the living room.

We carefully stepped over Jack, who was still in the same spot where he passed out. I followed Janet down the hallway and into her bedroom, shutting the door behind us and quickly moving with her towards the mattress. We resumed our make out session, this time desperately pulling at each other's clothes and throwing them to the floor.

It didn't take long before we had left a pile of clothes, lying right beside her bed. I was still in my boxers, when Janet shoved me onto the mattress and climbed on top of me. She was wearing nothing more then her bra and a pair of pink satin, panties.

As we kissed, I reached behind her and unclipped the bra, tossing it aside and revealing her gorgeous breasts. I started licking and sucking on her titties, teasing her nipples with my tongue.

My cock was aching, becoming even harder at the sound of her soft moan. She leaned back, my hands moving up from her hips to her breasts; that's when I noticed it.

There was something very out of place. A large bulge, protruding from Janet's panties in a spot where there should most definitely be no bulge.

Were my eyes playing tricks on me? What the hell was I looking at...if I didn't know any better, I would have to say that Janet had a...no, no there was no way.

Through my drunken haze, I pushed those thoughts aside and tried to convince myself that it was just my imagination. When Janet moved off of the mattress and walked around to the foot of the bed, that's when I realized that I wasn't imagining things at all.

There was definitely a bulge in the front of her panties...

She turned her back to met, standing at the foot of the bed and hooked her thumbs around the elastic waist band of her panties. Slowly, Janet started sliding her panties down her long, smooth legs and revealed her beautiful ass.

Bent over in front of me, she wiggled her ass in a teasing manner for a few moments. Then she slowly turned around to face me and parted her legs...and out popped the biggest cock, that I had ever laid eyes upon. Not that I've seen very many cocks besides my own, but I do watch a lot of porn and Janet's dick definitely looked like it belonged to a porn star.

My mind was blank for a few very long seconds, as I tried to register what I was looking at; Janet had a penis. She smiled at me, stroking her cock as though she didn't realize that I was in a state of shock right now. She must have thought that I already knew...

Fuck it, I thought to myself. I was already horny and half naked and we were both pretty drunk...it's not like anyone had to find out.

Janet was still just as sexy as she was before I found out about her penis, so I decided to just go with the flow.

"Do you like what you see, Eric?"

Biting my lower lip, I just nodded my head, as I slipped out of my boxers and revealed my own cock. As Janet climbed back onto the bed with me, I got a better look at her equipment and realized...we were about the same length.

Eight long and thick inches. Janet kissed me, before leaving a trail of soft, wet kisses down my chest and over my stomach. She stopped, just below my waist and started licking the tip of my cock.

I moaned softly, her tongue swirling around the head of my throbbing shaft in a teasing manner.

Then finally, she wrapped her lips around it and started sucking on just the head.

"S-Stop teasing me," I groaned.

Janet stopped sucking and giggled, smiling up at me for a moment before swallowing my cock whole. I gasped, as she took me right into her throat and started sucking. Her head moved quickly up and down, her hand cupping my balls and her other hand gently rubbing my nipples. "Fuck," I said, with a bit of a sigh.

"Your mouth feels so fucking good..."

Janet responded to that, by increasing the pace and sucking my dick harder and faster. Every time she would try to deep throat me, I would lift my ass off the bed and push her head down as far as it would go. She seemed to enjoy that aggressive treatment, whereas most girls I had been with in the past, never cared very much for it.

A lot of my ex-girlfriends had preferred to be in control of what they would do, when pleasuring me.

I was just on the verge of cumming, when Janet suddenly stopped and pulled my dick from her mouth. With a disappointed sigh, I looked up at her and smiled at her. "Why did you stop?" I asked, confused.

"You were getting too close," she replied

honestly.

"Don't want you to blow that load, before the right time. I have something else in mind, before you get to cum."

"And what might that be?"

Janet reached towards her nightstand and grabbed a bottle of lube, handing it to me and then proceeded to turn her ass towards me.

On all fours, she wiggled her ass in the air and I knew what she wanted. I got up on my knees behind her, and gave her a nice smack on the ass.

She yelped, then giggled and buried her face in the sheets. I opened the bottle of lube, pouring a glob of it into my hand and stroking my cock until it was nice and slick. Then an extra amount, added to her ass, before pressing the tip of my throbbing meat to her entrance.

"You ready?" I asked, as I gently probed her asshole.

"Just fuck me alREADY!"

She shouted the last bit, as I slammed my cock straight into her ass without warning. Buried to the hilt, I moaned quite loudly. She was so fucking tight, that it felt incredible and I had to stay perfectly still for a moment, so I wouldn't cum right away.