Snowed In Ch. 01

Story Info
A blizzard brings about surprising results.
8.1k words
4.67
310.1k
219
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

It was just before the holidays began. I'd come home from school for a two week visit, it had been several months since I had and was looking forward to it. Both of my older sisters would be there as well, neither of which I had seen in a couple of years now. Mandy lived on the east coast where she worked for a large publishing firm. Never married, she preferred the carefree life style and independence she enjoyed working and living there. She'd always been that way though, and I often wondered if she ever would get married.

There was four years between each of us, for whatever reason mom and dad had purposely spaced things out. Unfortunately because of it, I'd never gotten very close to my eldest sister Collette. She almost felt more like a cousin or an aunt even rather than my sister, and growing up we'd had very little to do with one another. Unlike Mandy, she had gotten married straight out of high school, married to an idiot as I thought of him anyway, which proved itself out as her marriage had lasted only three years. Luckily they hadn't had any children, though we later found out...she couldn't.

Now Collette worked on the West coast at one of those wild-life preserves, something she enjoyed doing, but which kept her busy and usually unable to spend a lot of time away from her job, let alone coming home for a visit. The fact that both of them would in fact be coming home this year was cause for celebration.

It's funny how people can change so drastically in such a short period of time too. Something I noticed after coming home, walking into the family room and seeing them both again after such a long period of time.

I was only ten when Collette got married and moved out. Only seeing her once or twice a year after that, if that...what I remembered the most about her was her being very reserved, quiet and plain looking. Not that she wasn't attractive, she was, but Collette never dressed provocatively, or in such a way that would show off much of her magnificent body. Large breasted just as mom and Mandy was, a trait that obviously ran in the family, I had never even seen her naked, not once, unlike my other sister who I'd accidentally, (though sometimes purposely) had walked in on while she lived there.

When I greeted her again now for the first time in over two years, it was like meeting a stranger for the first time. Her hair was much longer now, wearing it in a sexy little ponytail, streaked with highlights of blonde running through it, she looked totally different from how I'd ever seen her before. The fact she was also wearing makeup, though it certainly wasn't overdone was another nice addition. Her "plain Jane" look was long gone. Now she looked every bit the natural beauty I'd always guessed her to be.

Mandy on the other hand had always been the wild one, or wilder than Collette had been anyway. More like me, she was outgoing, had a bubbly personality and tended to push the envelope when growing up, always wearing clothes, or trying to at least, that would have mom and dad sending her back to her room to change. I once asked her why she did that, if she knew mom and dad weren't going to allow her to go out in some of the things she wore, "Why did she keep trying to wear them and aggravating them so much?"

She had laughed at that, sharing with me her secret, "Because I know they're not going to let me go out wearing what I am, and so when I change into something else not quite as revealing, they see it as a compromise, and usually allow me to wear that. Which is what I wanted to wear in the first place!" she said grinning at me.

Now seeing Mandy again, it was almost as though the two of them had changed roles if not personalities. Mandy had cut her long blonde hair short, it was still sassy looking, but "easier to care for," as she put it. Even coming home for a visit on holiday, she was still dressed demurely; unlike I recalled seeing her in the past. She wore a business like white blouse, a skirt that fell all the way to the knee, clothing she wouldn't have been caught dead in just a few years ago.

After exchanging hugs and kisses all around, we settled down in front of a nice warm fire that dad had started. We sat sipping a nice Port that dad had purchased just for the occasion while mom tended to the dinner she was preparing for our first evening home together after so many years.

As the evening wore on, so did the raging storm outside begin to escalate. The weather reports earlier had indicated it was going to be a bad one, and it was. It's not often you get thunder and lightning with a snowstorm, but we were getting that in spades. Twice now the lights had flickered nearly going off, an indication we were in for a bad one before the night was over.

After dinner was over and everything cleaned up and put away, dad worriedly suggested we stack plenty of wood by the fire in the event we needed it for heat. In addition to that, mom gathered up a bunch of candles and a couple of flashlights along with some extra blankets in the event we did lose power. With the flashlights at least, we could find our way to the bathroom upstairs, or downstairs where our old bedrooms were, though I was the only one who could still claim having one. The "girls" room as we'd once called it, had long since been turned into more of a study where dad very often worked or puttered around these days. It was because of that, that the sleeping arrangements had quite naturally been modified in order to accommodate my sisters. Still having my own bed downstairs in the basement, the girls were forced to share the hideaway bed in the living room, though they would have the fire to keep them both warm during the night.

As it was getting late, mom and dad eventually said their goodnights and headed upstairs off to bed. As the three of us were wont to do however, we decided to stay up, catching up, and simply enjoying the eerie beauty of the storm as it continued to intensify. The thunder and lightning was becoming more and more frequent, and it was evident it was going to get worse before it got better.

"Maybe we'd better get ready for bed while we still have light to see by," Collette had suggested. "Brian? Can we use your bedroom to change in at least?" We'd already taken most of their luggage downstairs into my room anyway, so I'd pretty much figured out the three of us would be sharing it in a way. Which is when I also remembered dad had taken the door off, as he'd just recently repainted my bedroom. The door was still sitting off the hinges in the hallway, and hadn't been put back on yet, which I then informed them about.

"While you two get ready for bed, I'll stack a bit more wood by the fire for you in case you get cold later on," I suggested.

"Thanks!" Collette told me, reaching over to ruffle my hair, which I'd allowed to grow a bit longer than I'd normally worn it in the past too. Even as she did that, I felt like the same young kid again I'd always felt whenever I was around my eldest sister. I'd filled out however, bulking up considerably since the last time she'd seen me. Played a lot of tennis, worked out, and stayed in pretty good shape, something that didn't go unnoticed either as she looked at me. It was an odd look, something I hadn't seen come from her before as she seemed to realize I wasn't that same ungainly kid I'd once been.

"How about you pour us a bit more of that Port too?" she then asked, "Unless you're ready to go to bed," she asked me.

"Not tired yet," I told them both. "Unless you two are. I'd sort of like to stay up and keep an eye on the storm," I freely admitted. Down stairs in my room with no windows I wouldn't be able to see it, and lightning had always fascinated me growing up, especially when it was also snowing. And at the moment, it had turned into a virtual blizzard outside. The snow was coming down so fast it had created a near total whiteout, and with the addition of the lightning periodically lighting things up, it had given it a surrealistic beauty. Though neither one of my sisters saw it that way. Unlike me, they'd always been afraid of it, and by the looks on their respective faces, that hadn't changed.

"I wish it would stop," Mandy said worriedly.

"Sorry sis, by the looks of things, I'd say we're in for a long night!" I informed her as I began stacking a bit more wood by the fire. "But, I'll stay up with you two for a while and make sure you're ok," I told them both. With that, they headed downstairs to change while I stoked the fire, and poured us each another Port.

Sure enough, they'd only been downstairs less than a minute when an enormous clap of thunder and almost simultaneous lightning hit pretty closely nearby. The lights didn't even flicker, they just went out. Had it not been for the fire in the room, I wouldn't have been able to see anything. Seconds later, the sound of my sister's calling up to me from the darkness of the basement alerted me to the fact they couldn't see at all.

"Brian? Brian? We're blind down here! Can you bring us down a light?" They both called up asking me.

I laughed to myself, they should have taken the other flashlight with them like mom and dad had when they'd gone upstairs to bed earlier. Turning it on, I began making my way down into the darkness of the basement. Reaching the hallway, the mischievous side of me came out. It had been years since I had scared either one of them, something I was prone to do in the past, always jumping out at them out of nowhere, scaring the BeJeasus out of them whenever I did that. Far more familiar with my surroundings than they were, I turned off the flashlight, now standing in darkness so complete that I couldn't see my hand in front of my face. Quietly I felt along the wall as I approached my bedroom down the hall, once again hearing them call out. The effect of which merely alerted me as to how close I was getting.

"Damn it Brian? Where are you?" Mandy called out obviously worried and somewhat afraid.

The timing couldn't have been any more perfect. As I felt along the wall, and had now found the open doorway into my room, I stood there and flicked on the flashlight, just as another tremendous thundering boom shook the house, lightning so bright that it had filtered all the way down the stairs from behind me. Several things seemed to happen all at once.

For one, I stood there in the doorway backlit briefly from the flash of lightning, my own flashlight suddenly coming on a second later. Seeing me standing there the way I was, not at all expecting it scared the shit out of both of them, especially when the flashlight suddenly came on a second after that. Like a couple of deer caught in the headlights, they both stood there, screaming in fright for a moment. But I was too stunned to move myself, not at all expecting to find what I now did. Though still wearing her skirt, Mandy had taken off her blouse and her bra. She had just tossed them down onto my bed when the lights went off. She hadn't as yet even located her suitcase. Collette wasn't in much better shape as well, if anything far worse. She stood in nothing more than a very tiny black thong. Once again, a sudden reminder to me just how much she had changed. And though it was only an instantaneous observation, it was a shock in and of itself to cause me to immediately turn off the flashlight as I stood there.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Collette cried out. In all the years I'd known her, I'd never heard her use that particular word before either. "Turn the light back on damn it, I can't see my hand in front of my face!"

I did so, nervously. "Sorry, I ah...didn't know," I tried to explain, making as to enter the room and hand it off to them so they could have it and then dress. To my surprise, neither one of my sisters tried to cover up, each one now going for their respective suitcases in order to find their sleeping attire.

"Come here," Collette said ordering me into the room. "Point it down towards the bed," she stated as she and Mandy both tossed their suitcases onto the bed. I did so, illuminating their suitcases as they hurriedly began rummaging through them. Taking what opportunity I had, and trying not to be too terribly obvious about it, I stood there glancing back and forth between the two of them.

Like I said, they both had fairly large breasts, though that's where their similarities ended. It was already noticeably colder down in the basement now that the heat was off, which must have had some impact on what I realized were two pairs of very hard, very erect nipples on each one of my sisters breasts. And the fact this was the very first time ever that I had seen Collette's boobs wasn't lost on either one of us either. "Ah Brian? The bed?" she said once again. Inadvertently I had drawn the flashlight away from it, shining it more directly against her for a brief moment. She had slightly darker nipples than Mandy did, and they were also much bigger around, more like mom's were as I vaguely remembered seeing them having again accidentally stumbled into her once when she'd been dressing. They were thick and long too, much longer than any I'd seen, certainly longer than Mandy's were, though hers were just as equally hard. A bit pinker in color, with much smaller areolas tipping her breasts.

"I know this is the first time you've ever seen my tits before, but do you mind?" she actually laughed. Her good-natured kidding had likewise caught me off guard. Collette was more apt to haul off and smack me. Something she would have done in the past. Now she actually made light of it as I stood there redirecting the light as she and Mandy finally both found what they were looking for. To my surprise, Collette pulled out one of my old football jerseys from high school, while Mandy on the other hand had actually retrieved what appeared to be a pair of flannel pajamas. Talk about a change in character and personality!

"Hey, that's mine!" I said in astonishment. "I was wondering where that disappeared to!" I stated. But I stood there and watched as she reached up, slipping it over her head and finally covering up those magnificent breasts of hers. She then shook her long hair out, still smiling at me.

"At least it doesn't smell like you anymore," she continued grinning. "But...it has been nice having something to have to remind me of you," she then added. And that made me smile, though I think my silly grin finally got through to Mandy as well as she finished unzipping her skirt, tossing it down onto my bed and immediately began putting on her long legged flannel pajama bottoms. In doing that, she of course gave me a bit more of a lingering look at her nicely sized boobs too before hiding them away as she soon after slipped into her matching top.

"Ok, you about through getting your jollies?" she asked me. I blushed only now feeling uncomfortable as I stood there, especially when she reached out taking the flashlight from me.

"Since you're down here, you might as well get ready for bed too," she said holding the light.

"That's ok. I'll just come down and get undressed later when I go to bed," I said fending her off.

"I don't think so," Collette informed me. "There's no way of knowing just how long the powers going to be off before it's restored. And I seriously doubt you're going to be able to sleep down here in the cold while it is," she said making me realize she was correct. "You might as well get changed now into whatever you're going to wear, and then we'll all cuddle up in the bed upstairs in front of the fire," she informed me. "So we can all stay warm," she added almost as an afterthought. Unfortunately, the thought of that sent a sudden unexpected lurch into my cock, and I felt it begin to grow. The last thing I needed was to stand there with an erection while my sisters stood staring at me.

"Well? You going to hurry up? It's getting cold down here!" she chastised me. Unfortunately, it wasn't cold enough. Not enough to affect my ever-growing erection anyway. I decided to hurry, perhaps if I managed to undress with my back turned towards them at least, they wouldn't see much of anything. I usually just slept in a pair of my tighty-whitey's, which I had on, and a tee-shirt during the winter. Having quickly stripped out of my jeans and long-sleeved shirt, I found myself standing on the wrong side of the room from my dresser drawer.

"Ah, you mind throwing me one of my tees?" I asked. I heard Mandy snicker.

"Why? Can't you get it yourself?" she questioned me, though she had lowered the flashlight, pointing it in a very obvious direction when she did.

"Obviously he's embarrassed," Collette observed seeing the same thing that Mandy was. "Or excited peeking at his sister's boobs," she now added still chuckling. Obviously, they were both enjoying my sudden discomfort and not about to help or make things easier on me. I did the only thing I could do, I squeezed between the two of them as they stood there partially blocking the way, my not fully hard at least erection pressing against the front of my shorts as I made my way over to the dresser, and hurriedly picked out a little longer tee-shirt to wear. Throwing it on, I had at least partially covered myself.

"Ok, so we're even," I told them both. "Shall we go back up stairs?"

"Not hardly," I heard in a half whisper as I began making my way down the long dark corridor.

Still giggling, my sister's followed me as I led the way back up the stairs and into the living room. It was considerably warmer upstairs thanks to the fire, and they quickly jumped into the bed for some additional warmth as I quickly attended the fireplace.

"Get our drinks?" Mandy asked as I turned around, though her eyes as I noticed where once again drawn down towards my groin. I took a moment to pull down my tee-shirt, which had hiked up slightly as I'd leaned over stoking the fire.

"Seen enough?" I teased back upon doing so. Hearing them both giggle once again.

"You know, I don't think I ever saw you naked growing up either," Collette stated out of the blue. "But you were pretty young back then," she reminded herself. "Though I do remember Mandy calling me once and telling me how she'd just walked in on you while you were jerking off."

"You what?" I exclaimed turning towards her. "When?" I certainly didn't remember that.

"It was the week before your high school graduation," Mandy said jumping in. "I'd already come home so I could be there for it. Collette wouldn't be arriving until a couple of days later. But I remember that we were all trying to get ready to go out to dinner as I recall," she said as she sat there with a silly grin on her face. "Anyway, mom and dad were both using the upstairs bathroom, which left the only other one, the one down stairs. And you'd been in there forever already. I knew if you didn't hurry up, there wouldn't be much time left for me. I'd even complained to mom about it, and she'd told me to just barge in and shoo you out, that that would do it, as she'd had to do it to you before herself. And as you know, there's no lock on the downstairs bathroom," she reminded me unnecessarily. I'd managed to barge in on her a time or two as well, but I'd never caught her doing that either!

I was still stunned by the fact she would actually call her sister and tell her about it however as she continued.

"So...with mom's blessing, I decided to barge in, embarrass you into hurrying up, getting out so that I could get ready. Only as I reached for the door to open it, I heard you groan," she said a bit sheepishly. I was glad for the subdued lighting in the room, I could already feel my face reddening as I sat there in dad's chair facing towards the now rolled out bed they were both laying in. It was then however that Collette burst out laughing, interrupting her sister's story.

"What?" I asked.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers