Snowy Morning

Info
Listen to me cum with some wet solo play.
12 words
4.32
109.2k
58
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
meowkitty123
meowkitty123
316 Followers

I woke up horny and spent some time cumming for you.

--:--
--:--
1.0
meowkitty123
meowkitty123
meowkitty123
316 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
24 Comments
4256425611 months ago

That was amazing, i hope u post agajn soon

Army2010Army2010over 6 years ago
So sexy

I love to listen to you play! Your sounds. Your voice. Mmmm the things you say. And being able to hear just how wet you are is soooo hot.

I can't wait to cum with you again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Baby baby baaaaby

Just dropping you a Line to say thank you.

Thank you for sharing that SEXY voice and that incredible mind you have.

I would love for you to make some audios where your describing you being all snuggled up in bed wearing only a pair of sexy Victoria secret panties.

You describe them in great detail and tell how snug they fit your sexy as.

Tell me that you wore them all day yesterday, in fact you felt a look sexy.....

You masturbated twice at work and came hard... yummmm

You came once in a copy room then at lunch you went to your car and slipped your fingers in those sexy panties and came again.

You wore those delicious smelly panties to bed last night and masturbated again.

You woke up the next morning and now that's where we are. And your masturbating again. You stop and say hey baby. Wake up. I need you to eat me out......

Right now..... baby... I need you to pick and suck my WET... PINK duck.

Then you use that SEXY voice and incredible imagination....

Please please please......

Ron

laintxlaintxalmost 8 years ago
Love wet orgasms

Hello Meowkitty123. That was an amazing morning. I do love the sound of your wetness and your voice is enchanting. Nothing more exciting than licking a woman to orgasm who squirts. Please, keep cumming back with more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
RoaR

with my strapon...

I would feel you shake underneath me as you squirt...your moans drifting across my bronzed skin...

I would fuck you unapologetically. with passion. with pride. like hungry animal should...

El Leòn

(Thanks for the light night cum. I needed that).

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Bumpy Ride Horny wife has fun in the back seat.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Mom Pounded While Daughter Grounded Mom gets a surprise while sleeping in daughter's bed.in Illustrated
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Oh Baby! What a Sitter! He was her sitter. Now he needs one, and gets something more.in Erotic Couplings
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
More Stories