Snugglebunny Ch. 03: Birthday Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put those cameras somewhere so we can get good video of this," she said before kissing him. He staged the cameras, making sure he got good shots. He returned as she pounced on him. She practically tore his clothes off, getting him naked in record time.

"You know what I want, baby," she whispered. "I want to hear you say it." He wrapped his arms around her.

"I want to eat and worship sister's pussy," he said quietly. She smiled widely before laying on the blanket, her legs spread wide.

"Do it, baby. Worship this pussy. Do it right now," she said. Chris knelt down and took off one sandal, kissing and sucking each of her toes, causing her to moan. He did the same to the other sandal. He worked his way up her legs, kissing and licking them as he went. By the time he made it to her pussy, she was practically dripping with lust. He dove in, licking and sucking on her just the way she liked. She bucked up against his face, moaning her desire.

"Yes, baby, eat that pussy. Do it," she said. "Make me cum on your face." He kept licking her, sucking on her clit until her first orgasm hit, covering his face with her juices. He moved up her body, kissing and licking her smooth skin and sucked on her nipples. By now, his cock was rock hard.

"Fuck me, baby," she said. "Take my pussy." He slowly inserted his cock inside her pussy, moaning with delight as her warm velvety vagina seemed to suck him in. He began to move slowly at first, enjoying the way she felt. Then he felt his own orgasm start to build. He moved inside her faster and she bucked against him.

She wrapped her arms around him and whispered the endearment that always got him off.

"Cum inside sister's pussy, baby. Fill it up with your cum," she hissed. He exploded, filling her with his semen as her muscles seemed to milk him dry.

As their orgasm subsided, they looked into each other's eyes. She kissed him and smiled.

"Happy birthday," she said.

"Happy birthday to you," he responded. "And happy anniversary."

"Happy anniversary, lover," she said. "Before we go, get your camera. I want pictures of your cum dripping out of my pussy." Chris smiled. He grabbed his new camera and took several up-close pictures of her pussy with his semen drooling onto the towel under her.

After taking several pictures, he kissed his pretty wife.

"I love you," he said. She kissed him back.

"I love you more," she said. "Am I still your Snugglebunny?" He nodded his head.

"Always and forever," he said. The two grabbed their clothes and padded naked into the house.

...

Chris came back to the present with a start, when one of the young grandchildren called his name.

"Huh? Wha..." he stammered, looking around.

"Are you daydreaming again?" Chloe asked as the children giggled. He smiled as he looked at her. "Well, judging from that bulge in your jeans I can guess what you were daydreaming about," she said with a smile. "That's okay, I forgive you." She kissed him on the cheek before looking at her grandchildren.

"Let that be a lesson to you young ladies," she said. "Find yourself a good man, love him with everything you have, give him memories to last a lifetime and he'll never stray." She looked at Chris. "Ain't that right, CuddleBear?" He nodded his head. Leaning forward, she rubbed his nose with hers. "Am I still your Snuglebunny?" she asked. Chris nodded his head.

"Always, dear. Always," he said.

12