Snugglebunny Ch. 06: Road Trip

Story Info
Chris, Chloe and Amy take road trip with a pair of scissors.
7.1k words
4.57
11.6k
9

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sixth chapter in the saga of Chris and Chloe Weber. While the story can be read separately, I suggest you read the earlier chapters to understand the full context of what is happening here. For those not familiar with the earlier stories, the two main characters often refer to each other as "brother" and "sister," but there is no incest as the two are not related.

This is a radical departure from most of my offerings and contains no cheating, scheming, plotting or revenge. No one is beaten, shot, blown up, nuked, consumed by flesh-eating fish or sent to an alternate universe. I hope you enjoy this little tale. If so, great. If not, that's fine too.

As always, constructive comments are welcome and please remember, this is a work of fiction...

September 20, 2092:

Chris Weber sat in front of his office computer, looking over the massive collection of photos and videos he and his wife, Chloe, had collected over the years. Most of the images and videos depicted his wife in various stages of undress, but quite a few were of him as well -- pictures she insisted needed to be part of their collection. They were only going to be for them to view when they got older, she said.

He came across one group of photos that showed Chloe naked in the middle of a road. He smiled as he looked at the photos of his lovely wife spreading her legs on the asphalt, illuminated only by the headlights of his car. She had always been something of an exhibitionist, and he had to admit, he liked to watch. I guess that makes me something of a voyeur, he thought to himself. They were lucky no one used that road late in the evening, especially the police. Not even his father's influence in the community would have gotten them out that mess.

Sipping his coffee, his mind wandered back to that day so long ago...

...

Friday, June 10, 2011:

Chris came home, placing his briefcase on the wooden desk in his office. He had a long week, as things were busy at the paper. On top of that, his publisher was going over the final edits of his second book, a historic novel set during the Vietnam War. His first book, a science fiction novel about a man who faced the death penalty after being falsely accused of adultery, had done rather well and the publisher was hoping to get even better results with this novel.

Additionally, Mike, their young son, was almost two years old and seemed to have started his "terrible twos" a few months early.

Chloe's schedule at the hospital had also been grueling these last few weeks and it was beginning to show. He enjoyed massaging her feet when she got home and often followed that up with some quality time in the pool or in the bedroom. But he was sensing they needed something more.

In earlier days, they would either go out back, get naked and make mad passionate love, head out to the lake house for one-on-one time or go skinny-dipping. But with a young child, that wasn't always an option and he didn't feel right handing the young boy to them every weekend, no matter how much they loved and enjoyed taking care of the toddler.

Chloe had beat him home that day, bringing their son back from the hospital's day care. She looked just as beat as he did.

"Hi, honey," she said, handing him an ice-cold Coke. "How was your day?" He took the Coke and kissed her pretty face.

"Busy as ever. Paper keeps me going, plus the publisher keeps emailing me with edits for the new book. How about you?" he asked.

"Pretty normal," she said. "I did hear from Amy, though."

"Oh?" Chris asked. "How is she doing?" They hadn't seen Amy since that Mardi Gras in 2009, but had kept in touch through phone calls and email.

"Pretty good. She's still working in New Orleans, but but was up in St. Louis for training on a new piece of equipment their hospital is putting in. She finished up earlier today so I invited her to swing by and maybe spend a night or two here with us. I know it's last minute and all, but I hope you don't mind," she said. Chris shook his head.

"No, not at all," he said. "We'll just have to get one of the other rooms ready for her. When is she going to be here?"

"Tonight, probably after dinner," she said.

"Tonight?" he asked. "Well, we'd better get moving." They grabbed some leftover pizza, warmed it up and ate quickly before heading upstairs. They got one of the other two bedrooms cleared and put fresh sheets on the bed when they saw headlights at the security gate.

"I'd better get that," Chloe said, going back downstairs. She opened the gate and let Amy in, and waited at the door as the other woman got out of her car. Chris went out and greeted her with a hug and grabbed her suitcases before escorting her inside.

Amy and Chloe hugged each other like long-lost friends as Chris carted the luggage to the room where she would spend the next two nights. Soon, all three were sitting in the living room, sipping on a glass of wine while catching up.

"So, where's my nephew?" Amy asked.

"Nephew?" Chris asked, confused.

"Yes. You know, your son, Mike. I was there when he was conceived, remember?" she asked. He never forgot that Mardi Gras balcony party in 2009. "I know I'm not technically related, but since I was there, I figured that makes me kind of an unofficial 'aunt.'"

"Well, 'Aunt' Amy," Chris said, smiling, "he's upstairs sleeping right now. But you'll probably see him in the morning."

"Oh good, I can't wait," she said. Chloe handed him their glasses and asked for a refill. Chris took the glasses and headed into the kitchen. He refilled the glasses and headed back into the front room, when he saw the two women giggling and smiling. They obviously had planned something, judging from the mischievous look on Chloe's face.

"Here you go, ladies," he said, handing them their wine. They smiled as they looked at him and he knew something was up.

"Okay, I know that look," he told Chloe. "What have you two got up your sleeve?" They both giggled and looked at each other.

"How would you like to go on a road trip tomorrow?" Chloe asked.

"Anyplace in particular?" Chris asked.

"Not really," she said. "Maybe up to the river a bit, just fool around a bit. You know."

"Um, okay," Chris said, not really understanding what she had in mind. Whatever it was, he thought, it promised to be good and would probably involve her getting naked somewhere along the way. "We'll have to see if my parents can look after Mike, though."

"No problem, sweetie," Chloe said. "I called your mom earlier today and she said she'd love to look after him." That nailed it, he thought. He KNEW they had something cooked up. But what?

"Make sure you have plenty of space for pictures and video on your cameras, okay?" Chloe asked. This was getting better and better, he thought.

"Okay," he said. After a few more glasses of wine, they began to get a bit tired and headed up to bed. Amy went into her room and Chris and Chloe retreated into the master bedroom.

"What have you two cooked up?" he asked his giggly wife as she stripped naked.

"You'll just have to wait and see," she said. "But I promise you'll like it." She kissed him as she began taking his clothes off, teasing him with her body. Soon, the two were naked in bed, her legs wrapped around his as they made love.

The next morning, Amy and Chloe were in the kitchen making breakfast. Mike was already awake and Amy had her first experience feeding her "nephew."

"He's such a sweet baby," Amy said. "I can't get over how much he looks like you two." Mike smiled and cooed as Amy held him in her arms, making baby noises at him. Chris smiled as he looked at her. She would make a great mother one day, he thought.

After they finished breakfast, the girls headed upstairs to change. Chloe gave Chris a list of things to pack in the car for the day's trip. Ice chest? Check. Loaded picnic basket? Check. Lawn chairs? Check. Cameras? Check. It took a bit but he finally got everything in the trunk of his car. By then, the girls had changed, dressed Mike and were in the living room with his bag and a couple other bags carrying God-only-knows what.

He looked at the girls and smiled. Chloe wore a small pair of low-rise short-shorts and a tube top while Amy wore a slightly longer pair of cutoffs and a short, cropped t-shirt. He could see she wore no bra underneath. Both wore a pair of sandals, showing off their feet. He felt a stirring in his groin. This promised to be good, he thought.

"Would you mind if Amy used your camera?" Chloe asked. "That way you can focus on driving and Amy can take pictures and video."

"Sounds like a plan," he said. He handed the camera to Amy and showed her how to use the main features along with some of the more advanced features. She seemed to understand and put the camera around her neck.

After dropping Mike off at Chris' parents' house, they headed out.

"Your mom said they'd keep Mike overnight, so we don't have to worry about coming home late," Chloe said.

"That's good to hear. So, where to, ladies?" he asked.

"Why don't you take the main highway north to Bartonville?" Chloe asked.

"What's so fascinating about that stretch of road?" he asked. "There's nothing but trucks going up and down the freeway there." Chloe smiled and looked at Amy.

"I know," she said. "You know how I've always watched those videos of girls flashing truckers? Well, we thought it might be kinda fun to try that ourselves."

"Are you nuts?" Chris asked laughing.

"C'mon, Chris, it'll be fun," Amy said from the back seat. "I'm in a good place back here to get some great video for you, so you can concentrate on the road."

"And how long has it been since I've been able to flash these?" Chloe asked, pulling down her tube top, showing her breasts. He looked and could see her nipples were getting hard.

"What the hell," Chris said. "You only live once, right?" The girls giggled at that. Fortunately, the windows were tinted as dark as the law would allow, so it would be fairly difficult for anyone to see anything unless they were right next to them. He made it to the ramp and headed north toward Bartonville, a town about two hours up the freeway. He turned on his radar detector, his scanner and his CB to monitor the traffic on the freeway. He knew that he would have to keep a lookout for cops as he drove.

Chloe lowered the back of her seat a bit and adjusted it to go back a ways to give her more room, but not so far that it would cramp Amy. She took her sandals off and placed her bare feet on the dashboard so anyone could see her well-toned bare legs. She motioned for Amy to sit behind Chris and aim the camera toward her.

After Amy adjusted herself, she aimed the camera at Chloe, who began lifting her tube top, stretching the front of it over her head and behind her neck. This allowed her breasts to be fully visible to anyone watching. As she rubbed her breasts, she tweaked her nipples, making them even harder. Chris spotted a truck ahead of them.

"Pull up to that truck," Amy said. Chris edged up alongside the truck, making sure he didn't exceed the speed limit by very much. The last thing he wanted was a speeding ticket. Pulling even with the truck, Chloe arched her back as she rubbed her breasts, hoping the driver of the truck got a good view. He did, and flashed her a thumbs-up.

Chloe then unbuttoned the top of her shorts and opened them so the driver could see the top of her tiny panties. She slid one hand inside and made a production of rubbing her pussy. The truck driver honked his air horn in appreciation before taking the next exit.

"Oh girlfriend, you are sooo naughty," Amy said. Chloe smiled and looked back at her.

"This is nothing," she said. "I'm just getting started."

Chloe flashed two more truckers on the road the same way before she motioned for Chris to pull into the next rest area, just a half mile up the road. She put her seat back up and put her top back on as they entered the rest area.

After Chris pulled into the rest stop, Chloe and Amy got out and went into the women's room, talking quietly to each other on the way.

He waited patiently, and after about ten minutes, the girls came back out. Chris started the car, but not before noticing something different about the girls' shorts.

Amy's cutoffs appeared to be a bit shorter than they had been before and Chloe's shorts were not only shorter, but had part of the side seams cut open, revealing even more of her shapely legs. He grabbed his camera and took pictures of the girls as they made their way back to the car. He took more pictures as they turned and bent forward, giving Chris a view of their asses as they peeked out from their shorts. The girls grabbed some ice-cold drinks out of the chest sitting in the trunk.

"Well, what do you think?" Chloe asked as they got back in the car.

"Is this what I think it is?" he asked.

"Yup," she said. "You remember what I did to my dress on our 23rd birthday? Just wait till you see what I do to these shorts." Chris felt his cock stir as she spoke. "There's another rest stop about 40 miles up the road. I'll need you to pull in there, okay?"

"Your wish is my command," Chris said as he got back on the freeway.

This time, Chloe readjusted her seat back and took her tube top completely off. She massaged her breasts as Amy took video. They spotted another truck, so Chris edged the car next to the cab. As he did so, Chloe unbuttoned her shorts and slid them down her legs so all she now wore were a pair of tiny panties.

She put her bare feet on the dashboard, placing them as wide apart as she could so the driver could see the crotch of her panties. Making sure the driver got a good look, she put one hand inside her panties and played with her pussy

She did this with a couple more trucks until the next rest stop came into view. Chloe put her clothes back on as Chris pulled in front of the restrooms. This time, he had to relieve himself, so they split up and did their business. Having cleaned up, Chris came back to the car and waited for the two women. He wondered what they were doing that took so long but eventually they came out and Chris' eyes grew wide.

Amy's top had been cut to a point just below her breasts and her shorts were even shorter than before, with slits going up the side almost to the waist. Chloe's tube top had several slits cut into it, almost revealing her breasts and her shorts were even more revealing. She had cut the waistband completely off, and the top two buttons were open with the sides pushed to the side so he could see her panties. The crotch of the garment was cut so that the only thing left was the narrow seam going between her legs.

Spreading her feet on the ground, she struck several seductive poses as Amy took video. She pulled the tube top up and off over her head and tossed it on the ground. Then she pulled one side of her panties up through what remained of her shorts and slowly sliced it with a pair of scissors. She did the same to the other side as Amy recorded it. Looking Chris in the eye, she pulled the destroyed panties up through the front of her shorts and held it up so Chris could see it. Then she tossed it in a garbage pail sitting close by.

Chris thought he was going to explode as Chloe performed for him. She picked up her tube top and got back in the car, wearing only what remained of her cutoff shorts. She kissed him deeply, her tongue wrestling with his. Amy caught the whole thing on video.

"The cutoff to the river is about 40 miles up," she said. "I'll need you to take that exit and pull over, on top of the bridge that goes over the freeway, okay?"

"You got it," Chris said. She sat back in her seat, readjusting it to where it was before. Soon, they came upon another truck.

"Pull up to that truck," Chloe said, taking her shorts and sandals off. Now, she was completely naked in the car. She turned in her seat and placed her feet wide against the side window and spread her shaved pussy with her hands as Chris pulled up to the cab. As he got even with the truck, Chloe began masturbating, making sure the driver of the truck could see what she was doing. After a few minutes, the driver honked his horn, smiled and waved as he took his exit.

Chloe stayed where she was, seeing the next truck ahead of them. She reached down in front of her seat and pulled a big dildo out of her bag, one that Chris had never seen before. This must be a new toy, he thought to himself. Was she really going to dildo-fuck herself for this driver, he wondered. Amy kept recording as Chris pulled up to the truck, watching his speed.

Placing her feet farther apart, Chloe put the dildo up to her spread pussy and inserted it. She began fucking herself with the rubber penis-shaped thing, making sure the driver could watch her fuck herself. She moaned as she sawed the thing in and out of her wet pussy, arching her back and lifting her ass so the driver could get a clear view.

Chris had an idea of his own, reached over and took the base of the dildo out of her hands and began fucking his wife with it as he drove. In and out it went, her juices coating the fake penis. Her head thrashed back and forth and she put her feet on the roof of the car, spreading herself even wider. Amy moved her camera so she had a clear view of Chloe's spread pussy being pounded by the dildo. This went on for several minutes and Chris could see she was ready to explode.

He pulled the dildo out of her pussy before she came and the driver took the next exit, waving and blowing his air horn.

"Why did you do that? I was so fucking horny," Chloe said as she sat back in her seat. Chris smiled.

"Because I want you even hornier, maybe enough to squirt the next time," he said wickedly. Chloe kissed him as she ran her hand under his t-shirt.

"You know me pretty well, don't you?" she asked. Chris nodded his head. She nibbled on his ear as she rubbed his crotch, feeling his hard cock in his jeans.

"Here's the exit," Chris said, slowing down. Chloe reluctantly put her shorts and tube top back on and put her seat back up. Chris took the exit and turned left, onto the overpass. He pulled the car over to the side of the road where Chloe pointed. They got out of the car and looked both ways before crossing, making sure no one was coming.

Chloe gripped the high chain link fence and looked down on the trucks that went down the road. Smiling, she turned around and motioned for Amy to give the camera back to Chris. After Amy had given the camera back to Chris, she went next to her friend.

"What now," Amy asked. Chloe smiled and peeled off her tube top as Chris recorded it. She struck several seductive poses in her tiny cutoffs and finally pulled them down, revealing her naked body. She leaned against the fence, hoping to be seen by the drivers on the freeway below.

"Your turn," she said, walking to Amy. She pulled Amy's shirt off over her head and rubbed her breasts. Amy giggled as Chloe massaged her breasts and tweaked her nipples. Her eyes grew wide as Chloe unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down, leaving her in her panties.

"Come on," she whispered. "You know you've always wanted to do this." Amy smiled and slowly pulled her panties down, removing them completely. Chloe purred as she ran her hands up and down Amy's nude body, her fingers running through Amy's sparse pubic hair.

"Let's really give the drivers a show," she said, turning around to face the oncoming traffic. Amy joined her and the two girls lifted one leg, placing their feet high on the fence. They reached down and rubbed their pussies wantonly on the bridge as Chris captured the scene on video. Amy hit her orgasm first and the two girls stopped, then hugged each other, their breasts coming into contact.

12