Snugglebunny Ch. 09: Weekend w/Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guys, this has been the best weekend of my life," Amy said. "Thank you for everything."

"Thank you for spending it with us," Chris said. Amy looked at Chris.

"I know this will probably never happen again," she told him. "But I want to thank you for letting us finally live out our fantasies. Actually, I've wanted to do something like this since that night on the balcony in New Orleans." Chris hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"You're welcome," Chris said. "I'm glad we were able to give you a good birthday."

"It was the best, and I'll never forget it," she said. "And no, I'm still not giving you access to this," she added, holding up the remote control vibrator. "Chloe, maybe, but not you," she added, laughing. "I'd better go up and get packed and ready," she said, standing up.

Chloe went to her husband and wrapped her arms around him. She looked him in the eye and gave him a kiss.

"Thank you, my husband. This meant more to me than you'll ever know," she said.

"You're welcome, my wife," he said. "I had a great time."

"I knew you would," she said.

After Amy packed, they loaded her things in the car and drove her to the airstrip. They tearfully wished her a safe trip and watched as her plane took off. They went back to the house and cleaned up before they headed home. Both of them felt Amy's absence on the two-hour drive home.

Just before reaching their home, Chloe got a text saying Amy had gotten home safe and sound. She responded, thanking her for letting them know.

Their parents pulled into the driveway a few minutes after they unloaded their luggage. As they watched, their two boys jumped out of the car and ran toward them.

"Mommy! Daddy!" they yelled as they reached their parents. Chris and Chloe wrapped their arms around the boys and kissed them. Chris looked up to see his and Chloe's parents walking toward them.

"Hope you guys had a good weekend," Chris said.

"We had a great time," his mother said. "The boys were absolute angels and they had a lot of fun."

"I'm glad to hear that," Chris said. "Come on inside," he added.

They all went inside the house and nearly collapsed on the couches and recliners.

"You guys look like you had quite a weekend as well," Chloe's father said.

"We did, Dad, thanks," Chloe said. "Amy came up from New Orleans and spent the weekend with us."

"Yeah, I feel like I need a vacation from the holiday weekend," Chris said, prompting laughter.

"I'll bet you do, son," his father said with a knowing smile. After talking about their trip and their grandchildren for a while, Chris and Chloe's parents got up to leave.

"I know you guys need to get your beauty sleep, so we'll head on out," Chris' father said.

"Thanks for taking the kids with you, I know they'll never forget it," Chris said.

"It was our pleasure," his mother told them.

After they left, Chris and Chloe warmed up some leftovers and put the children to bed after eating a late dinner. Exhausted, they headed to bed as well.

Settling into the bed, Chloe looked at her husband and held out one of her small fingers. Chris knew what this meant and wrapped one of his fingers around hers.

"I love you so much," she said.

"I love you more," he answered. She shook her head.

"Nope," she said. "I love you more." After kissing her husband, she looked at him with a tear in her eye. "Am I still your Snugglebunny?" she asked. Chris smiled and kissed his wife back.

"Of course," he said. "Always and forever."