So Be Warned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again there are a couple of minutes with nothing happening and then we all see Lou's body flex as if a heavy weight had been put on it. Her legs, which were open anyway, opened more into a kind of swimming position, you know? Like when you're doing breast stroke! Her boobs flattened against her chest, and her belly sank down, and she expelled breath in a kind of 'whoosh'! The again, nothing for a minute or so, before the weight seems to be shuffled around some and then lifted and her body goes back to where it was before! That surprised us somewhat, because we had all come to the conclusion that Lou was about to be fucked and we wondered what had changed the things mind! We didn't say anything then, you understand, but talking about it later, that's what we all said we thought! Lou was obviously very relieved, though her relief didn't last very long!

This particular arsehole of a demon seems not to have been happy with having Lou spread out like a human frog; perhaps he couldn't get it up her like that! Anyway, he wasn't happy and seems to have got off of her to move her about, because all of a sudden both her legs were raised up and bent back so that she was almost rolled up with her knees against her chest and feet pointing down her body. Then her legs were opened up a little, the knees straightened, and it became very obvious that the thing was setting her up to have her legs over its invisible shoulders while it fucked her! It was so strange, and so very frightening, to see a woman just put into a position like a sort of jointed toy, with nothing apparently doing it, but with it being very, very obvious that the person being moved neither did it themselves - nor wanted it done! One of the most unnerving things of all was to watch her body roll a little from side to side as an invisible being moved itself into position to enter her.

We, Fiona and myself, could still see every bit of Lou's body, including her arsehole now, as it happens, and I tell you, while Lou was very clearly scared sick, white faced and with tears streaming down her cheeks. But her treacherous cunt was behaving so turned on that her juices were running down her crack and shining round her sphincter! It was terrible to see that! It was as if even her own body had turned against her!

Then her vagina gaped open and for a moment we wondered what was happening, but then we realised it was being pushed open by the tip of an invisible cock going in, 'cos her labial lips turned inwards as if something was pushing past them, and the back of her thighs were sort of flattened down. The rest of her body also went down a bit as it would taking weight! We then watched it pulling out again, Lou's labia spreading out again and her body flexing back. The demon then began a hard steady thrusting in and out, fucking her very deep and forcefully, but with no urgency about it, no frantic shagging as it were. It kept this pace going for ages, a long, powerful and measured fucking, lasting at least twenty minutes! I wish I could last that long! By that time Lou was looking panic stricken, even with her wet cunt, she must have been getting sore and her legs and back must have ached like hell. We could tell she was scared it was never going to stop!

And it didn't stop; instead it started to speed up, fucking her harder and harder. We could see her cunt taking a real pounding as it began slamming its cock into her. Her thighs were even beginning to show bruises forming where it was continually thumping against them! It's thrusting was now getting so hard that Lou was being pushed along the table a bit each time and it was making the back of her head bang against the edge as she was pushed almost off of it! Every stoke was making Lou gasp as the breath was being driven out of her, and her body folded up more to absorb the force! We knew, without even seeing the thing fucking Lou, that it was getting close to its climax. Then it gave one almighty stroke that pushed Lou about three inches along the table, making her head hang off the other end, and, instead of withdrawing before trusting again, it just rammed harder into her, again and again. Then it stopped and we saw its cock slip out of her. Well, of course we didn't actually see the penis, but we saw her cunt lips close up again, and the flesh around her vagina move as if something was sliding across it. Once again the thing that made our flesh crawl was the fact that the moment it's cock left her vagina, all signs of arousal disappeared and all her juices miraculously dried up!

Lou had been silent until now, unless you count her frightened whimpers and her crying, but all of a sudden she raised her head and, in a surprisingly strong voice, she announced, 'The fucking thing has just shot a load of cold spunk up me!' Then, as her body relaxed a little from weight being taken from it, she looked into the space where she thought it might be and shouted, 'If I get pregnant from this, you fucking cunt, I swear I'm going to strangle the little bastard at birth ....if I can see the fucking thing!' Then she simply went hysterical, thrashing her head from side to side and screaming the place down.

We all three sat there still pinned to our chairs and unable to help, until we suddenly noticed that Lou's legs were kicking and her arms flailing the air like a mad thing, and we realised it was gone. With not a sign the demon had gone as if never there, apart from leaving four terrified people who suddenly found they could move again! I saw Roger jump forward to help Lou, but what Fiona did I'm not sure because at that point one of Lou's feet caught me full on the jaw and I went out like a light! When I came around the house was full of medics and police and Louise was being stretchered out to the ambulance!

The doctors could find no evidence of 'recent sexual intercourse' in Lou, though they did report that 'severe bruising of the vagina indicated that some hard object had been repeatedly inserted'. They also found and treated 'severe lacerations to both breasts' on Fiona, and I had a night under observation for concussion!

The police interviewed the three of us, myself, Roger and Fiona, and couldn't make head or tail of what we told them. The bites on Fiona didn't match any of our teeth and they couldn't forensically identify any 'object' that could have raped Louise! They obviously thought we were lying, but, as all the stories matched and they couldn't work out what crime, if any, had been committed, they decided to wait until they could interview Louise. When they did eventually get to talk to her, and she told the same story, they gave up and 'left the matter on file'!

Louise cut all contact with any of us and moved away, and the rest of us all swore never to mention it again – and until now, as far as I know, no-one has! I think you can understand why! I really believe that the 'incubus' or 'demon', or whatever it was, set out to teach us a lesson for messing about and treating it light-heartedly, and, let me tell you, it fucking well succeeded! And with you talking about doing the same stupid thing, I just had to warn you. So please don't experiment with that bloody ouija board, it isn't worth the risk! If you need proof, talk to Fiona - she has the scarred breasts that'll prove it! But don't say anything unless you feel you really have to, I'd hate them to think I'd betrayed our secret to anyone! Ok?"

Judy looked at Ben and he could see that she was shivering. "Jesus Christ!" She said eventually. "The hairs on my neck are standing up! Ok, I promise, - on both counts."

Ben looked at her for confirmation......

"I won't tell and I won't experiment"

He nodded in relief and satisfaction. "Thank you."

12