So Big, Baby, So Big!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,726 Followers

“Guys? Take a quick break, will you?” Don said, pulling away from Tommy’s thrusts as Yvette, following his cue, pulled away from Brian’s. The two studs knelt there, stroking their own cocks, hard and slick from having plowed two hungry bottoms, wondering what was up, what Don had in mind. Yvette wondered too.

“Come here, baby,” Don purred sexily, pushing Yvette down on the bed on her side. He spread her legs and got between them so they were side by side now.

“Yes, yes! You’re going tofuck me!” she groaned as she understood immediately, as she felt him reach down to press his cock against her pussy, a pussy by this timesteamingwith arousal and desire and need. With one smooth move he slid his rigid shaft into her beautiful, snug cunt. God, he loved that cunt of Yvette’s! It was always so alive, so welcoming, so caressing.

Don inside her now, she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist as he drew her close. Their bodies became one, her nipples stiff against his chest.

“Okay you two,” Don said turning his head to look at the two young men, standing there a little sheepishly, slowly stroking their cocks, cocks as stiff as ever. “Now you can both come back inside.”

Two wolfish grins lit up their faces as they immediately understood, Brian laying on his side behind Yvette, Tommy behind Don.

“Oh baby, this is going to bewild!” Yvette whispered, her eyes sparkling with lust. She reached behind Don’s balls, groping for Tommy’s cock, stunned again by its massiveness, its girth. Don reached around to take hold of Brian’s and now, as the two lovers were fused like this, cock and cunt, they helped work those two big cocks back into each other’s assholes.

Oh my God!” Yvette gasped, flailing her head wildly, as she took in the spectacularly intense sensations of two cocks filling her at once.

Don groaned too as he felt Tommy slowly slide every one of his ten inches back inside him. And then, one young stud behind Don, the other behind Yvette, they began pounding it inside them again, ass-fucking the two of them with a nice, steady rhythm. They lay on their sides like this, Don and Yvette, fucking, gazing into each other’s eyes for a long, lingering moment before their lips met and they kissed, kissed with a passion so deep it seemed endless, their arms wrapped around each other, Yvette’s legs scissored around Don’s waist, close, close, close, so close. Yvette luxuriated in this rich, sensual closeness, luxuriated in it as she felt the lean, muscled body press against her back, the pelvis thrusting powerfully, the cock filling her ass. Two.Two cocks inside her! What more could an insatiable slut such as Yvette ask for.

And she imagined what it felt like for Don, his cock so deep inside her pussy, another cock, the one buried in her ass, pressing against his, a mere fraction of an inch separating the two shafts from each other. And with all this, the most massive, the thickest cock of all pounding, pummeling Don’s own raw, ravaged ass.

They broke off from kissing just to gaze at one another, their bodies melting together, the full length of his cock inside her, not moving. All the moving was done by the two studs, thrusting, pounding away savagely at the lovers as they made love, as they gazed at one another, as they savored the deliciously sweet depravity of this elaborate coupling.

“Oh baby, I feelso good, Ilove this!” Yvette exulted breathlessly.

“You lovecock, Yvette,” he teased, smiling sweetly, but a tad wickedly.

“So do you, Don, so do you. You love it, youslut!” she cackled, as she reached around and ran a fingertip slowly around the distended rim of his obscenely dilated anus, holding in its grip so much cock it almost made her dizzy to contemplate. She held her fingers there, at the hot margin, feeling Tommy slide in every last inch of his cock until the balls were slapping against Don’s buttocks as he drove it in mercilessly, Brian doing exactly the same to Yvette, reaming her thoroughly with the full length of his shaft.

“Oh Don, I don’t know how much more of this I cantake!” Yvette gasped, clinging to him. Her body filled withcock, two men tightly sandwiching her between them, she suddenly felt herself close to the edge, the edge of a volcanic, explosive, incomparable orgasm. And then it overwhelmed her, the sharp, sweet crescendo of pleasure ripping through every nerve ending of her body. She howled out her pleasure, shrieked in unabashed ecstasy as she found herself transported to an almost unimaginable plateau of raw, searing pleasure.

And then all she could do was to try to regain her breath. She could take no more, she knew, and gently pushed both Don and Brian away, their two cocks pulling out of her, Don even pulling away from Tommy now that his lover had climaxed. What next? He wondered..

Almost immediately Yvette regained her composure, eyeing the three virile, horny and unfulfilled men, smiling to herself. Now she would get to simply watch. As Brian and Tommy lazily fisted their penises, penises hot to the touch from so energetically pounding the two bottoms, Yvette now had Don lay on his back, wedging a couples of pillows under his head, and one under his bottom.

“Okay, Tommy, come over here and get that cock of yours back inside Don’s ass, keepfucking him,” she told the young stud, who got between Don’s legs as Don jackknifed them, holding them by the ankles, exposing his ass to Tommy again, exposing it at a perfect angle for re-entry. And re-enter is what Tommy now did, swiftly burying all of his raw male meat up Don’s ass.

Now Yvette took hold of Brian’s cock, a cock flamingly aroused and as rigid as a length of steel pipe.

“Go on and feed it to him.”

A horny Brian straddled Don’s face, his sinewy, muscular thighs on either side of Don, his immense cock inches from Don’s mouth. That cock had been inside Yvette’s cunt, then her ass. It was slick and glossy, scented and flavored with her essence. Now, looking over at Yvette, licking his lips, Don grabbed hold of the thick, meaty shaft and wrapped his lips around it, sucking it greedily, voraciously, hungry for the penis that had just plowed the dark, humid depths of his lover’s body.

“Oh my God!” Yvette gasped, taking in the spectacular panorama before her eyes, a panorama ofcock, ofdeep male lust. In imagining this scene, she had envisioned such a conclusion. Satiated, blissfully cummed-out, she would lay back and watch an all-male finale.

She wanted to see her lover take not one, buttwo cocks. She wanted to see the three men blissfully lost in the throes of cock-passion. And that’s exactly what she was seeing. Three lithe, naked men, spectacularly coupled. Andso much cock!

Straddling his face, Brian now took hold of Don’s ankles, holding his legs back so his pal, behind him, had nice, easy access to Don’s bottom. With unblinking, amazed eyes Yvette now watched Tommy steadily slam that cock of his into Don’s ass. And Don was loving it, arching his body upwards, meeting Tommy’s thrusts, greedy for it.

Now Yvette’s eyes drifted upwards to Brian’s cock, Don grabbing hold of the thick shaft, looking right at Yvette as he took it in his mouth.

“Oh yeah, suck it, do it!” she hissed, “it’s tasty isn’t it. It’s Yvette-flavored.”

She had climaxed only minutes ago but, again, arousal got the better of her as eager fingers drifted down to the warm valley between her legs.

“You lookso good withtwo cocks inside you, take it baby!” she urged as Don’s mouth hungrily engulfed Brian’s penis. Don’s own rigid cock was sticking up straight, untouched, vividly rising out of his lean, flat stomach. She smiled to herself, appreciating how much Don was loving it, loving the cock fucking him, loving the other cock fed to him.

Three men, three masculine men. Three lust-driven studs drunk on male pleasure, drunk oncock and mouth and ass! The recognition made Yvette shiver with refreshed arousal.

She was witness to this astounding display of virility and passion, this display ofbig, beautiful hard cock! Yvette couldn’t help smiling to herself; she was one contented slut!

And then that first striking sign of imminent male release. Tommy began to breathe hard, to pant, his face became flushed and he shut his eyes. And then, with a grunt and a quiver, he buried his cock deep in Don’s ass and there, Yvette was certain, found his pleasure, unleashing the flood within.

And it was only a moment later that Brian, too, showed all the signs, his face flushing, his eyes closing, the groaning, the body stiffening, then the spasms, the twitching. Her eyes drifted quickly to his cock, nested in Don’s mouth, a cock she swore she could actually see throbbing. And the next thing she saw was cum spilling from Don’s mouth as he sucked in the cock, the cock now ejaculating copiously between his lips.

“Ohhhhhhhh,yessss!!!!!!!’ Yvette groaned, sharing in the explosive moment.

And then the third. A cock most remarkably not touched in any way, not by Don himself, not by the other two. A cock just sticking up like a rocket ready to launch. Her eyes glazed in awe as she watched that cock erupt now, launching spurt after spurt after spurt of rich semen, the jets splattering against all over Brian’s back.

Yvette rushed over and took Don’s cock in her mouth, managing to save the last few spurts for herself, tasting his familiar essence, greedy for it.

And then she came up to Don, gazed at him again, drops of Don’s cum on her lips, Don’s own lips dripping Brian’s, Tommy’s pooling in the depths of Don’s ass. Three men, three cocks, three sublime orgasms, three copious ejaculations.

“Oh baby,kiss me!” Yvette sighed, pressing her warm, cummy, sticky lips to Don’s.

libidinal
libidinal
2,726 Followers
12