So It Shall Be

Story Info
Admitting a fantasy.
1k words
4.37
38.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers

Over the years, she had long been fascinated by - and often masturbated to - brutal punishments with bullwhips. Whether online erotica, professional pornography (especially from Japan), amateur videotapes from online auction sites, exceedingly seedy novels, images found online, tales overheard at The Club, audio files or CDs, or even His imaginative and highly-descriptive "bedtime stories," the bullwhip enthralled her soul, and her body bore the obviously-restrained markings of this all-consuming fascination.

Finally, the inevitable happened: she succumbed to her most intense, vivid fantasy, despite the intense pain she knew would be inflicted upon her body in order to cause her soul to cry out in exquisite song. After six years of His intense, loving tutelage, it was time to finally act.

she waited for the perfect time, the perfect occasion.

The time and the occasion were the final morning of their wedding anniversary "honeymoon," a four-day weekend at the same secluded cabin where they had made love for the first time as husband and wife. her husband and Master had made almost-continual use of her body over the weekend, including morning sex so loud and brutal that most anyone else would have called it rape. In fact, they were enacting a mutual rape fantasy, ending up in a crumbled, sweaty mess on the hardwood floor of the living room, her body battered and bruised - but only in those areas easily concealed by clothing once they returned to public view.

As He pulled her back to His chest and spooned with her, she finally felt the time and the occasion were perfect. The sunlight streaming through an open window slowly crept across the floor toward them, now nearing their feet.

"Master?"

"Yes, slave?"

she swallowed audibly, not fearing the forthcoming confession, but buying another second in which to consider the wording.

"i would like to make a humble and honest request, Sir."

she could practically hear the smile slowly forming on His lips. "Of course, slave, although making a 'humble and honest request' is a rather odd act when love is flowing so freely from between your legs."

As usual, He had a point, one with which she could certainly not argue. she could not prevent herself from giggling softly, and felt His arms pulling her more forcefully against His chest as He laughed sympathetically into her hair. when the combined laughter subsided, she gently stroked His forearms with her fingertips, mentally surrounding herself once more with seriousness.

"i would like Your assistance, Sir, in fulfilling a long-held fantasy."

A thoughtful sound escaped His lips and implanted itself in the back of her skull. Perhaps subconsciously, a hand slipped up her body to gently and rhythmically fondled a breast, reigniting the dull ache from just minutes earlier.

"How long have you held this fantasy?" He queried.

"Ever since i started high school, Sir," she confessed, "when i first learned about S&M from a boyfriend."

"From Julian?"

"Yes, Sir."

"The same Julian who deflowered you and was the first to taste your precious nectar?"

"The very same, Sir."

He was quiet for a long time, as if lost in His own mental calculations. "What is your fantasy, my pet?" He finally asked. Still firmly manipulating the breast, He must certainly have felt her deep breath as she prepared the words she was about to speak, even as she felt the first rays of the summer morning sunlight upon her toes.

"i would like for You to beat me senseless with a bullwhip."

Despite the hand still upon her breast, she felt as if a heavy weight had just been lifted from her chest. Despite their strongly-held belief in complete openness and honesty in all matters, she knew that finally admitting her ultimate fantasy to her Master could change the beautiful dynamics of their intense relationship.

A long silence passed. Eventually, His hand released the lobe and rested upon her stomach. The sunlight tracked slowly up her legs to the knees, continuing up her thighs.

"How do you envision your fantasy, pet?"

After the pregnant quiet, His voice shocked her out of her own thoughts. she felt intense relief that His voice continued to carry love and care and commitment and desire; there was no admonishing tone, no tinge of disbelief. Only then did she realize that she had been holding her breath, suddenly hearing the air escaping her lips.

And most importantly, despite having "hidden" - or, at least, not confessed - her most intense fantasy for the nine years of their friendship-turned-relationship-turned-marriage, He was not repulsed and apparently did not think any less of her.

her heart beat its love song more strongly as her soul warmed to His now-total acceptance of her.

Instantly, all the mental variations of her fantasy solidified into a single, fixed image behind her closed eyelids: she stood in near-total nudity, wearing only her snug "Slave"-emblazoned choker about her neck and a thick leather cuff at each wrist and ankle, a spreader bar rigidly parting her feet with a heavy chain connecting each wrist cuff to one of the solid anchors in a crossbeam of their attic dungeon. As the hot and blinding light of the summer afternoon sun poured through the open window and bathed her in its wondrous radiance, He stood just at the edge of her peripheral vision, clad entirely in His trademark black formalwear as He worked their favorite bullwhip over virtually every cell of her skin, pummeling her so fiercely that her eyes were dry, her throat raw, her organs bruised, her muscles ablaze, and her soul unfettered.

As she slowly relayed each intricate detail, she felt her Master's arousal growing, hardening, lengthening, probing. she felt His hands coming to life once more, heard His quickening breath.

As the final detail emptied from her mouth, her body was once again filled. This time, their passion was slow, calm, peaceful, romantic. And as they danced the eternal Dance of Infinite Love, He whispered in her ear:

"So it shall be."

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers