So We Went Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was going, "Aah, aah, aah," winding up towards a scream when he decided the time was right for him to do his thing. Just like that he stepped on the gas and was banging into me at a redoubled rate. I totally lost it, sliding over the edge before I even knew I was going to, having a major climax. Say what you like about the man (and I intended to say a lot at some stage) he definitely knew how to pleasure a woman.

And I didn't scream. When my climax struck I was too stunned to even let out a peep, just shuddering and riding the waves of pleasure, feeling Charles jerking energetically as he had his own climax.

"So," said Charles, as he tidied his clothes, "are you young ladies going to be camping here for long."

I ignored him. If I told him we were leaving he'd assume that it was because of him and I wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

"I only ask," he added, "because there is that third young lady who I'd like to get better acquainted with."

He meant Maria. He wanted to jump Maria as well? Talk about greedy.

I gave him a nasty look.

"Just. Go. Away." I said, each word slow and distinct to make sure he got the message. He just grinned, waved and ambled off.

I scrabbled through my backpack, getting out some clean undies, and then got dressed quickly. Then I turned to consider my coffee. The little Primus was out. Charles must have turned it off to prevent it boiling dry while I was otherwise occupied. Wasn't that thoughtful of him?

I turned the Primus back on and sat back, waiting for it to boil. While I was doing that Stella emerged from the tent and sat down beside me. After a while she made a suggestion.

"You know, we could stay here another night if we wanted to. It just means that we'd have to hurry tomorrow to get back home."

That was a shocker. I'd have thought she'd be eager to get going.

"Ah, and if Charles comes back?" I asked delicately.

"What if he does? We don't have to worry, but it might be fun to see how Maria handles him."

Now it was Stella's turn to get the evil eye from me. (I'll have to work on that. It didn't kill her instantly, as intended.)

"You were awake?" I demanded.

"Um, sort of. Boy, he sure gave you a workout, didn't he?"

I glared at her but my heart wasn't in it. After all, it was true, and it hadn't been her fault, and there hadn't really been anything she could have done to help.

"What on earth possessed you to make the coffee in your undies, anyway?"

I sighed. "I didn't even consider that the great oaf might come back for seconds," I admitted. "I guess he woke early and wanted a quickie before we escaped."

"Nothing quick about what you just got," giggled Stella. "So do we stay or go?"

"Go," I said. "Not fair to Maria to stay. And if you tell her about Charles catching me I'll strangle you."

"My lips are sealed," she said, making a zipping motion across those lips.

"Do you two have to be so noisy?" came a sleepy voice, as Maria emerged from the tent.

"Wakey, wakey," yelled Stella. "Get dressed and have some coffee and we'll hit the trail. We need to get moving because Charles was just here boffing Joanne and he says if we stick around he's going to come back and add you to his list of girls seduced."

That's Stella. Never knew a secret that she didn't reveal.

12