So You Want to be a Nurse? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,983 Followers

Gerald's thrusting slowed down as his orgasm subsided until eventually Michele lay still on top of him with his slowly deflating penis buried in her anus. They continued to kiss and caress each other until Gerald finally broke the kiss and smiled up at her.

"And that is why I like to fuck trannies," he grinned.

"You girls know what men like because you have the same equipment," he spanked Michele playfully on the bum.

Gerald checked his watch.

"Sorry Michele I really have to go but when I need a nurse in future I'm asking for you. Don't worry I'll give a good report to the Matron; she likes to know how her girls perform," he laughed.

Gerald wriggled out from under Michele and reached for his coat. He pulled a pack of cigarettes from the pocket and lit one for each of them. Michele lay on the bed smoking, her dress still hiked up away from her semen-soaked knickers; not very lady-like but practical.

Gerald used a towel to wipe himself and then he pulled on his pants, zipped his flies, buttoned his shirt and stepped into his shoes; obviously he had somewhere he needed to be. He playfully threw the another towel at Michele.

"Here sweetie, clean yourself up," he laughed.

Michele wiped at her semen soaked panties and looked up at Gerald and made a quick study. He was a well-built handsome man in his late forties; obviously a professional and she would bet he had something to with the hospital, probably a doctor, administrator or an official of some sort.

He came over to the bed and kissed her; not quiet so passionately now that he was sated.

He dropped two pounds on the bed, put on his jacket and turned to leave.

"The room is paid for the whole night so enjoy it. The bar is covered too. Thanks very much Nurse Michele, you can guarantee I will want your services again," he winked and slipped out the door.

Michele scrambled off the bed and straightened her clothes. She picked up the two quid.

"Nah! Not a doctor; cheap prick!" she laughed to herself.

The phone rang almost on cue and Michele picked it up.

"Matron?" she asked.

"No it's Polly. Matron asked me to check on you and I just saw Mr Bramley leave the hotel. Are you ok?"

"Why don't you get your sexy arse up here and I'll tell you over a drink. And if you're lucky I might throw you a shag," Michele chuckled into the phone.

"Oh Nurse! How can I possibly refuse such a courteous offer?"

Michele hung up and began to pour two gin and tonics. She felt a stirring in her knickers as she though of herself and Polly together in that big hotel bed all night. She smiled.

"This might not be such bad lark," she grinned.

To be continued.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,983 Followers
12