So You Want to be a Nurse? Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having spent their loads, they began to slowly disentangle from one and other. James fetched a damp cloth from the bathroom and used it to wipe his genitals and began to dress. Jean allowed Michele to lick his cock clean and he stuffed it back into his pants. He kissed Michele passionately on the lips tasting a scintilla of his own spend on her breath.

"See you downstairs Michele; I hope I you haven't finished with me yet sweetheart," he grinned and left the room.

James kissed Michele.

"Thanks darling; I'll see you downstairs too," he kissed her amorously and left.

After the men had left Michele walked into the bathroom and cleaned herself up and fixed her makeup and brushed her hair. She went back to the bedroom and stood in front of the full-length mirror and made some final adjustments to her clothing, hair, and makeup. When she was satisfied that she looked as perfect as she had when she first arrived at the Cottage she exited the bedroom and made her way downstairs with a grin on her face.

To be continued...

12