Soapies

Story Info
The daytime soapies are not real life.
1.8k words
4.4
19k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers

Housekeeping is a real pain. I can do if when I have to but generally try to make sure I don't have to. I contacted a local mob called Dial-A-Maid and set up a contract with them. It's a fixed price contract so if they finish the work quickly some days it's balanced out by them having to take extra time other days. I find they do a good job.

The maid that they have arranged to do my housework is Carlene. She's relatively young, early twenties is my guess, quite pretty and willing to work hard. She comes around twice a week.

After a while I noticed that Carlene always seemed to spend longer doing the house on Thursdays compared to Mondays. Initially I just chalked it off as one of those things, assuming that she does extra jobs on the Thursday. Like I said earlier, fixed price, so it didn't worry me.

On the first day she came Carlene asked if I minded if she had the TV on while she worked, as she liked to keep an eye on it. It served as a little distraction to her and she assured me it wouldn't interfere with the performance of her duties. It didn't worry me and I told her to go ahead.

Carlene proved to be a good and thorough worker and I had no cause for complaints from the service I was getting. I would have been quite willing to give Dial-A-Maid as a referral if anyone I knew was looking for that sort of service.

If I was asked if I had any complaints about the service the most I could come up with would be a couple of minor things. Not so much complaints as comments. Dial-A-Maid as part of their advertising insisted that their people wear a uniform and Carlene's uniform was a little on the revealing side. Not enough to cause offence, but it gave a sort of counterpoint to my second comment.

Carlene was mildly flirtatious. Nothing obvious and I'm not even sure she was aware of it. It just seemed as natural to her as breathing.

After a couple of months I finally found out why Carlene took longer at her work on Thursdays. There were a couple of soap operas on, and she was hooked on them. You know the sort of thing I mean -- Days of our Wives, The Young and the Breathless, things like that.

Carlene's habit was to spend time doing the lounge room while watching and once it was complete she'd nip into the other rooms whenever the ads were on to continue working. Once the shows were finished she would then concentrate on her work.

Carlene was totally hooked on these shows, to the point that she'd talk to the characters, giving them advice as they staggered from crisis to crisis.

By an odd chance I came across an article on one of these shows that indicated one of Carlene's favourite characters was about to undergo another crisis. I found myself curious as to how Carlene was going to react, so I quietly wandered into the lounge when I realised the big moment was coming up.

Carlene was leaning against the back of the couch, bouncing on her toes and trying to give advice to Mary-Beth, who by an odd coincidence was leaning on the back of a couch watching TV. Mary-Beth was a maid on the show and had to wear a maid's uniform, although more in the French style than the uniform that Carlene wore.

As I think I mentioned earlier, Carlene's uniform was probably a little more abbreviated that Dial-A-Maid wanted, and as she bounced on her toes her skirt was also bouncing, flashing her frilly panties at me.

Carlene was frantically telling Mary-Beth to turn around while Master Pierre was walking sneakily up behind her. The first intimation that Mary-Beth had of trouble ahead was when Pierre lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties. This is daytime TV, remember. We didn't actually see it happen but everyone knew that it had.

Carlene certainly knew what had happened as I couldn't resist the similarities. When Pierre tugged Mary-Beth's panties down I did the same with Carlene's. The squeals from Mary-Beth and Carlene were identical, and I'm sure the shocked faces were the same.

Carlene's shocked "What do you think you're doing?" exactly matched Mary-Beth's.

"I'm letting you find out exactly how Mary-Beth feels right now," I told Carlene. "Look at her. She's facing the same problem. What do you think Pierre will do now?"

"You can't do something like that," snapped Carlene. "Mary-Beth will probably box his ears and I'm going to do the same."

"Bet she doesn't," I said, knowing full well what was going to happen. Pierre was standing too close to Mary Beth for her to turn around or move away and his hands were already closing upon her blouse.

"I'll bet you he rips Mary-Beth's blouse open and reveals her breasts before covering them with his hands."

"He will not," protested Carlene. "They wouldn't let him."

Her attention had swivelled firmly back to the TV, apparently forgetting that her own panties were still at half-mast.

Actually they would, and I damn well knew it. Even as Pierre reached around in front of poor Mary-Beth I was pulling Carlene's top out from her skirt and lifting it up, peeling her bra off at the same time.

Again we had twin squeals as Mary-Beth and Carlene found their boobies on display, followed by another pair of squeals as wicked hands closed over them.

"Will you stop that?" demanded Carlene.

I laughed. "That's just what Mary-Beth just said," I pointed out. "How do you think she's feeling right now with Pierre handling her like this?"

While I was talking I was also gently rubbing her breasts and rolling her nipples against my palms which was probably more fun than poor Mary-Beth was getting. Pierre just seemed to be clutching her breasts, showing no finesse whatsoever.

"She's probably feeling annoyed," snapped Carlene. "Let me go."

"In a moment. What do you think Pierre is doing now? Mary-Beth is starting to look a little distressed."

Carlene couldn't help herself. Her eyes flashed back to the screen in time to see Pierre free one breast, which Mary-Beth promptly covered, while Pierre's free hand dropped down behind her, being followed swiftly by squeals and protests.

"I bet he's doing something like this," I said, releasing one of Carlene's breasts. Her hand came up to cover it modestly while my hand dropped down and closed over her pussy.

"From Mary-Beth's squeals of protest he's starting to get her worked up, whether she wants him to or not," I murmured, as I started kneading Carlene's pussy, squeezing and stroking it.

"He's not doing anything of the sort," protested Carlene, "now will you please let me go."

"Just as soon as Pierre lets Mary-Beth alone," I told her. "Just think, you're actually playing her part right here, feeling what she's feeling right now."

"But what if he doesn't let her alone," protested Carlene.

"Well, there's only so much they can show on daytime TV," I pointed out, continuing to stroke my own maid. "You should be safe enough."

This didn't really seem to console Carlene very much as she was wriggling against me quite determinedly. Mind you, it's hard to move away from someone when they seem to have slipped an intrusive finger or two where you'd prefer they didn't have a finger or two.

The ads came on and Carlene seemed to give a small sigh of relief. This was promptly quashed as I just told her we'd just hold things as they were until the show came back on. For the next several minutes a protesting Carlene had to put up with me massaging her breasts and pussy while praying for the show to resume and Pierre to finally leave Mary-Beth alone.

I knew what was coming, but the resumption of the show was a bit of a shock to Carlene. Pierre pushed Mary-Beth more firmly against the couch and from the rising squeals of protest it was pretty evident what was about to happen.

Anticipating this I had already unzipped and released my own erection, and Mary-Beth's squeals of protest were promptly joined by Carlene's as she felt my cock pressing against her pussy. I didn't enter her. After all, Pierre had not yet started to ravish poor Mary-Beth. He was working his way up to it though.

Then the camera zoomed out, leaving the house, but you could hear poor Mary-Beth starting to wail, and taking my cue I pressed forward into Carlene. She was hot and wet and my cock slipped straight in full length with that first firm thrust.

Carlene gasped and lifted slightly, pushing back against me. I tut-tutted at her.

"Mary-Beth is wailing she's being violated, not trying to ride Pierre's cock," I pointed out.

"Oh, screw the whining bitch," snarled Carlene. "What are you waiting for?"

Nothing, it seemed, and I drove into Carlene with a will.

Carlene was now quite willing to meet me half-way. She appeared willing to go even further and was pushing herself firmly against my cock in fine style as I plunged repeatedly into her. My arms were around her, holding her breasts as I took my pleasure, thrusting long and hard, drawing little squeals of excitement from her as I pounded into her.

Pierre finished his ravishment of poor Mary-Beth long before I finished my ravishment of Carlene. No stamina obviously. I was still driving hard into Carlene when the show switched back to the aftermath of Pierre's rape. He'd managed to strip Mary-Beth completely and was holding her and admiring her nude form, all very tastefully done as befitted a daytime soapie with no naughty bits showing.

The show closed and the ads started and I continued to ravish an eager Carlene. As a matter of fact, Carlene started to get even more energetic. I was puzzled for a moment and then it dawned on me. She wanted to reach her climax before the start of the next soapie. Being a natural gentleman I did my best, hammering her hard and fast.

We beat the ads, my climax helping to initiate Carlene's own climax, and she was leaning against the couch panting with relief when the theme music started for the next show.

"Before you settle into watching the next show I'd like to point out that the previous show ended with Pierre admiring Mary-Beth's naked body. You were playing her part, so if you don't mind???"

Before Carlene could protest I was already stripping of what remained of her clothes. Then I stepped back to look her over.

"Very nice," I told her, "but Mary-Beth didn't have a smirk on her face after Pierre ravished her. You need to work on that."

Carlene made a rude noise and turned to watch her soapie. Nothing interfered with that.

Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers