Soccer Dads Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy you've seen boobs before so calm down." She didn't look up from the magazine she was reading. "I said we shouldn't worry about what we are wearing."

Paul got a good view of her breasts as he stumbled over to his dresser and pulled out a new pair of boxers. He chose a shirt and slacks and turned to go back into the bathroom to get dressed.

"Dad, go ahead and get dressed here. I won't look. Besides I've already seen your backside."

Paul looked at himself in the wall mirror and pulled away the towel. As he reached down to pull up the boxers he peeked and saw her eyes looking at the front of his body in the mirror.

"See that wasn't so bad," she grinned after closing the magazine and standing up by him. She was wearing only her panties and he his boxers. She saw his hard-on pushing out the underwear but didn't say anything. "I don't think I'll wear a bra tonight."

Paul watch as she pulled on a short silky dress over her head and down over her bare tits.

*

Manni heard him coming out of the bathroom but didn't move.

Dan turned the corner and saw her in her underwear. He remembered what she said about being casual and decided not to acknowledge it. "We have ten minutes so you better get dressed."

Manni slowly turned and lifted her right knee. "This is so cool. You know being so free around each other like this."

"It is," he said trying to keep his cool because he wanted her to be comfortable around him. But as her knee moved to the side the panties shifted over enough for a few blonde pubic hairs to escape. "I uh..better get dressed."

Manni smiled as he grabbed his clothes and moved into the bathroom to get dressed.

*

Down the hall a few rooms Dora stood naked in her small bathroom looking at her large breasts and nipples in the mirror. Her father was not as liberal as Manni's and Alexis's so she was afraid he would be upset if she started showing him her body. She knew her boobs were a lot larger than her mother's and wondered if he was a breast man.

In the bedroom John sat on the chair in his wet suit so he wouldn't get the bed wet from his trunks. Seeing the nearly naked girls swimming around was hard for him to take and he had to concentrate on the TV show he was watching. Finally he heard the bathroom door open and turned to see his daughter. She was wearing a long white tee shirt and it was very apparent that she was without a bra.

"The shower is yours," she said nervously noting his eyes on her treasures. As she walked into the room she knew the brighter lights would also allow him to see the dark bush through the thin cotton shirt.

"Uh....shower...mine," he somehow managed to say as he stood and hurried into the bathroom.

Dora was shocked that he didn't say anything. She pulled off the shirt and stood naked in the bedroom. She wondered how he would have reacted if she walked out like this. But she wanted to take it slow and pulled on a bra, panties and a dress.

*

The three fathers and daughters met in the hallway and headed down to meet the rest of the team, parents and coaches. As the guys hung back the three girls whispered and giggled as they told each other about flashing their fathers.

"He saw my naked boobs and I was only wearing panties," Alexis whispered. "And then I saw him naked from the back."

"Me too," Manni added. "He saw my boobs when I opened the shower door." They both looked at Dora.

"I uh...I wore just a long white tee shirt. He could see a lot through it."

"What are we going to do tonight?" Alexis asked.

"Same I guess. What else can we do?"

*

Dinner was fun with the kids laughing and the parents and coaches discussing soccer. It was 8:00PM when they returned to the hotel.

"Can I come over to your room?" Dora asked Manni as they walked down the hallway.

Manni smiled. "Yes but you should put on your pajamas first."

Dora's pajamas consisted of a thin light grey shirt and black pajama bottoms. "It will show a lot."

"I know," Alexis giggled. "I'm wearing my tight tee and panties."

"Panties," Manni repeated. "In front of my father?"

"He's already seen my naked butt," she grinned.

"They are going to be so horny," Dora whispered.

*

Dan, Paul and John stopped by the small hotel bar before going up to the room. After two beers they were feeling very loose.

"Shit, I hope my daughter doesn't parade around again in her undies," Dan said finishing his second brew.

"Alexis...shit I shouldn't say."

"Tell us," Dan grinned.

"She was wearing only a towel and when she dried her hair it moved up over her ass. God, if I wasn't her father I would have done her right there. Then she...shit she was sitting on the bed topless."

"Dora was just wearing a long white tee shirt. It didn't hide much," John said remembering her huge melons.

Dan stared for a few seconds. "You don't suppose that they are doing it on purpose do you? Trying to turn us on by teasing us?"

"Shit, maybe you are right. The thing in the car could have been set up. Maybe we should stop it."

John smiled and put down his beer. "Or maybe we should play along and see how far they will take it. I'll bet they will get so nervous and scared that they will run and hide in the bathrooms."

Dan and Paul laughed. "OK, let's go along."

*

"We're back," Dan announced after pushing open his room door. The three men moved inside and heard the voices in the other room.

"We're in here!" The girl's voices yelled simultaneously.

Dan walked in first and saw them sitting Indian style on one of the beds. He smiled because all three had on a tight tee shirt and panties. "Nice outfits."

"Thanks," Manni grinned as she leaned back which pushed out her braless breasts and hard tips. They could see the dark shadows of her nips through the thin white tee.

"Thanks," both Alexis and Dora said doing the same thing.

Paul and John moved around Dan to get a good look at all of the braless boobs. They also saw the silky triangles of the panties between the spread thighs.

"Well John and I are going to watch the Red Sox game in the other room. Anyone want to join us?" Dan said.

"Yes," Manni answered quickly. "OK," Dora smiled. It left Paul and Alexis alone in their room.

Dan moved to his bed and watched John take Manni's bed. Moments later Manni and Dora walked in and moved to the bed with their fathers.

"Go SOX!" Dora grinned as she lay back on the pillow. She knew her 38DDs were getting her father's attention and he lay next to her looking over her feet at the TV.

Manni and Dan pushed up their pillow on the headboards and sat up. But when the game came on she ran over to the overhead light and turned it off. When she did she peeked into the other bedroom and saw only the light from the TV.

Both Paul and Alexis liked horror movies and she found one that had just started. After turning off the overhead light she moved to his bed. "These movies make me scared. Can I watch it next to you?"

For the next thirty minutes no one made any moves. It was Manni that pushed her pillow down and turned with her arm across her father's thighs. Her breasts pushed into his side.

Dora saw Manni move and slid her right thigh to the side until it touched her father's. When he didn't pull back she smiled and shifted her top half over until her arm touched his.

Dan panicked when Manni's arm fell over his legs because it was only a few inches from discovering how excited he already was. She moved again and was almost touching it when he too moved down onto his back next to her.

"Goody, the sox are winning," Manni smiled. She watched the player circle the bases and turned sideways to press her breast into his left arm.

Dan froze but was not going to back away. If she wanted to tease him them he wouldn't stop her. The next batter hit a double off the green monster and against she moved closer until her head moved onto his pillow.

"I love you daddy," she whispered before leaning forward and lightly kissing his cheek.

"I love you too baby," he whispered while turning and returning the kiss to her soft cheek.

"Good," she said before kissing his cheek again and again until her soft lips kissed the corner of this mouth. When he didn't pull away her mouth kept pecking and pecking until their faces were lined up.

Dan felt her lips staying longer each time she kissed until the lips didn't move away. They both moved side to side until his mouth open enough for her lower lip to press into his front teeth. Seconds later their tongues met and lightly teased and touched.

Next to him Dora was the first to see Manni kissing Dan. She turned wondering if her father saw it and saw his head raised enough to see over her. As he watched she turned facing him and leaned up enough for their lips to touch.

*

"I'm scared," Alexis whispered to Paul before turning into him and pulling his hard front into her softness. "Hold me."

Paul froze when her thigh pressed into his hardness but relaxed when she backed off and put her face under his chin. He felt her breathing on his skin and then her light kisses on his neck. He closed his eyes wondering how far she would go but when her lips moved up over his chin and to his mouth his eyes opened when her tongue dashed into his mouth.

Alexis was shocked that he was not only going along with the tongue kiss he took over as the aggressor. Her thigh again pushed into his hard cock but this time stayed and rubbed.

*

Manni was sucking on Dan's tongue when he turned and peeked at John and Dora kissing on the other bed. He felt her left leg drape over his loins until it touched and rubbed against his rocket.

For the next half hour the couples frenched and rubbed their bodies together. John's hands moved down until they cupped and squeezed Dora's soft buttocks through the thin black panties. "We better go to our room," John whispered after pulling his lips away. He was getting nervous that they would cross a line that they couldn't take back.

"Can we sleep here?" She asked. "Manni and Mr. Brown won't mind."

John looked over and saw the father and daughter locked in a passionate kiss. "I guess we can." He moved off the other side of the bed and when Dora pulled down the sheet they moved under it.

"Goodnight daddy," she whispered shifting forward until their fronts collided and their lips once again opened. But this time his leg pressed between hers until it touched the moist crotch of her panties. "Ohhh," she moaned as he rubbed it back and forth.

Manni heard Dora moan and glanced over her father. She saw that they had moved under the sheet. "I'm cold." She moved off the bed and pulled down the sheet. Dan moved up to let it go by before he crawled under it and moved over to Manni's pillow. But this time she crawl up onto his body and opened her legs.

*

"We should get some sleep," Paul whispered to Alexis. "You have a match tomorrow afternoon."

"Ok," she said. "But I want to sleep here." She didn't wait for him to answer and moved under the sheet. Paul clicked off the TV and felt his way to the dark bed. When he moved under it he felt his daughter back her nearly perfect butt back into his hardness.

*

After kissing some more they all decided to try and go to sleep. They had reached a point where they were comfortable but afraid to advance any further.

It was thirty minutes later when Dan thought he was dreaming. He felt warm fingers moving on his bare stomach and then down underneath the waistband of his boxers. It felt so real as the fingers touched the crown of his cock and gathered pre-cum before they opened and curled around the thickness.

Manni lay awake for a while before she heard her father snore. She lightly touched his side and then moved her hand over his navel. She stopped to gain enough nerve before she dove under his boxers and found his soft penis. Even in the soft state it was bigger than her last boyfriend.

Dan wasn't sure when he realized it was not a dream. He remembered opening his eyes and seeing the faint light from under the door and felt the tightness of the waistband on his boxers as her arm moved. "Oh Shit, she's jerking me off," he thought before closing his eyes and pretending to being asleep.

Manni was amazed as this shaft grew in her fingers. It's thickness opened up her hand and when she moved to the tip and back to the base it had doubled in size. She knew that she had to get it out through his boxer opening so she pulled out her hand and guided the moist tip through the hole.

He did his best to not moan because he didn't want to scare her away. She explored his swollen crown and moved all the way down to cup his balls. When she squeezed too hard he grunted and her fingers pulled away.

*

Dora was awake as well but was too nervous to go scouting around. She peeked over at the other bed and saw the sheet rising and falling as Manni jerked off her dad. She finally decided to go for it when she felt his hand climb up her waistline. She realized that he was the one who was going to explore.

John couldn't sleep because he kept thinking of her huge breasts so near. She had taken after his side of the family and he knew this might be the only chance to touch larger mounds. As his finger moved up over the waistband of her panties he felt her stomach tighten and knew that she was awake. His fingers froze until he knew that she was willing and when he knew it was OK he decided to move north under her shirt.

"Oh God," Dora thought feeling his rough fingers moving to the base of her right breast. He lightly touched around the base until the fingertips moved up between her two mounds. Her last boyfriend had touched them but never under her clothes. Now a man's hand was moving upward, upward until it cupped her right titty.

John lightly caressed the softness before moving his fingers downward to capture and toy with her long and rigid nipple. He heard her breathing becoming more uneven and heavy and knew what they both wanted.

Dora didn't think it could get any better until she felt him lift the shirt up until her breasts were uncovered. As he reached across to fondle her left breast she felt his lips on her right one. It kissed around until it found the hard tip.

John's lips opened and engulfed the nipple and then flicked and licked around and around it. What made it permissible in both of their minds was that she was asleep. At least pretending to be asleep.

*

In the next room Alexis was drifting into a deep sleep until she felt her panties being lowered in the back. Since she was facing away from her father she opened her eyes until her panties were down to mid thigh. She waited to feel his fingers but instead felt something hard pressing into her butt cheeks. "Oh God," she thought realizing that his cock was moving up and down her soft valley.

Paul hoped that she would stay asleep. Her ass was in his mind since he saw it in the bathroom before and as much as he tried he couldn't resist uncovering it. Since he had already rubbed it against her panty-covered butt it seemed to be ok what he was doing now.

*

Dan tried to hold off as long as he could but her fingers were good at what they were doing. As he breathed faster and faster so did her fingers moving on his shaft.

"Ahhh," he moaned when he felt the dam burst and his hot juices exploding out the tip of his cannon.

Manni continued stroking until he was empty. She smiled and let go of his shrinking rod and moved her hand back to wipe it to the side of the sheet. She smiled and turned over to go to sleep.

*

"No please don't stop," Dora thought when her father's lips moved away from her treasures. She sighed when he pulled her shirt down and turned away from her.

*

Paul's movements became faster and with more force as he humped her ass. He knew for sure that she was awake because she was pushing back as hard as he was pushing forward. "Ohhh," he grunted when he felt the explosion coming. "OHHH!"

Alexis smiled when she felt his discharge on the top of her crack. She kept pushing back until she felt him pull back and get out of the bed. After a few minutes she felt him come back to bed and then wipe off the white sticky cum from her backside. He lifted her panties back into place.

*

John woke up first and tapped his daughter's shoulder. "Wake up. We need to get back to our room." They quietly got dressed and moved out the door.

Since it was only 7:00AM John and Dora moved into their own beds and set their alarm for 8:00AM. They were to meet the others at breakfast at 9::00AM.

*

Dan heard the door close and peeked over to see the other bed empty. Now that it was over he felt guilty about allowing his daughter to jerk him off last night. He looked at her upper body that was now exposed to the early morning light. Her shirt was high over her panties, which were so low he could see the top of her blonde bush. When he felt himself getting hard he moved back off the bed. After searching for a change of clothing he went into the bathroom and locked the door behind him.

Manni woke up and smiled. She saw that Dora and John were gone and turned to see her father but saw that the bed was empty. She heard the shower running and pushed off her panties. Her fingers rubbed over her clitty as she remembered how big and hard he was last night.

"Oh God it's good," she whispered opening her legs wider. She took her time not wanting to finish until she heard the shower turn off. After pulling up the sheet she waited for him to come out.

Dan used cold water to calm down and finally had his desires in control. He dried off and put on his boxers and jeans before walking quietly out into the room. The sun snuck through the cracked curtains enough for him to see Manni on her back under the sheets. He saw movement on her lower stomach and realized what she was doing. Her eyes opened and panicked. "Daddy."

"I...uh..was trying to be...quiet and..."

She turned and looked at the small alarm clock on the night table next to the bed. It was only 7:45AM. "Why don't you come back to bed? It's still early."

He sat on the bed next to hers and faced away. "It's probably best that I don't."

"Are you sure?"

Dan heard her question and turned to say yes but the words wouldn't come out. Manni had kicked down the sheet and was lying totally naked with her legs still open. He stared at her glistening pink clit through the sparsely covered blonde pubic hairs. "God Manni."

"It's ok Daddy."

"I...can't...do this," he managed to say before turning and quickly pulling on his socks, shoes and polo shirt. "I'll see you downstairs for breakfast."

*

End of Chapter one.

Ending Note:

If you want a quick way to see if I have new stories click on the favorite author icon below.

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Your feedback and votes will tell me if I need to go on. Thanks...Slick.

12