Soccer Gang Bang

Story Info
Soccer mom does them all
2k words
3.74
325.3k
56
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cori
cori
23 Followers

As He prepared to leave I kneeled down in front of Him and laced His cleats. Smiling up at Him as He gazed down my semi open sundress, I moved my hand up His leg feeling the coarseness of His maturing hair. His eyes met mine as I moved up to His thigh with the look of lust in His eyes, I continued my move up His leg. Under His shorts and under ware my hand made its way, to finally incase His prick. Holding the rapidly growing flesh in my hot hand made us both quiver. Our eyes still locked with the other, as my other hand moved under to join the first. Cupping His tight sack with one hand and His now fully rock hard cock in the other. I started rubbing my thumb around the head of His dick, smearing the already forming pearls of His sweet pre cum. A small wicked smile crept across His sexy mouth as His deep dark eyes penetrated my soul. He stood as I pulled His shorts down and smiled as His hard cock sprang from His under ware right at my eye level as I knelt in front of my little Master.

My eyes darted from His hard meat in front of me back up to His dark eyes and His sexy little mouth. Waiting for some kind of sign from Him letting me know it was ok to engulf His cock in my wet hungry mouth. Finally He nods a bit and before the nod is completed my mouth is wrapped around the head of His throbbing prick. Sucking wildly like the cum starved slut that I am for Him and His father. With Him straddling my face and my mouth and tongue working on His dick He starts to rock His hips back and forth moving Himself around inside my wet warm fuck pocket of a mouth. Sliding in and out over and over as I suck hard and long on Him each stroke of His cock moving His body closer to the exploding orgasm that we all so enjoy.

My hand massaging His balls as the other caresses His smooth ass cheeks. Feeling them tighten I know it will be very soon and my already wet mouth will be filled with His hot sticky cum. He begins to pump deeper down my throat with much force as He groans and tightens His body, the thick hot cum splashes the back of my throat and slides down as I suck hard and pump the last drops out on to my tongue. He sits back with a sigh and a smile and watches me as I lick Him clean. He strokes my cheek as I pull His shorts up and get Him ready for His game.

“Dad can mom come with us and suck all my team members off like that today?” He asks You.

You smile and tell Him that’s a very good idea. You nod to me and I hurry off to the other room to prepare myself for the outing. Grabbing a blanket and Your bag of goodies I return to the room quickly and announce that I have everything. We all three head out the door and off to our soccer gang bang. Once there You point out to me that in the wooded area around the playing field will be a wonderful place for me to place the blanket and service the guys. With those instructions I head out into the green forest like area to prepare for the evenings events. I find a nice shady area that has a small open area for the blanket and room for several to use me at a time if need be. Once the blanket is spread open and everything is ready I return to You too let You know.

Before the game got started He told a few of His very best friends about the surprise He had for them and all that wished to use me. They where very excited and continued to look in my direction and smile. Their small cocks grew rock hard thinking of what was to come and seemed to distract them. He told one that was sitting on the side line to go ahead and use me if he wished. Of course he was ready so He came to You and let You know it was time to start the chain of fucks. You took my hand and lead me out to the area that I had already prepared and watched me undress and lay down. The boy showed up quickly ready to fuck. He removed his shorts fast and climbed between my already open legs and sucked a tiny hard nipple into his wet mouth. I moved my hand down between him and me taking hold of his hard pick to direct it into my waiting cunt. Once it was moving in the right direction he thrust his hips once and he melted into my wet cunt smoothly. As he pumped slowly my velvety cunt sucked his tiny cock with each stroke. His hot mouth continued to suck and lick at my nipples until his body shook and he blew his load up inside me.

He dressed, thanked You and returned to the game and sent another our way. This went on as each boy crawled between my open legs and pushed himself into me over and over until they filled me full with their musky cream. They of course won the game; every one of them was very hyper and excited and did very well. However the guys felt badly for the loosing team and invited them to take a dip in the wetness as well. One after one they came and I took their hard cocks in my hand and guided it to my hungry cunt, placing the knob at the entrance to my pussy I told each one to take a deep breath and relax the muscles of their legs and hips, gravity took over and each one melted down into me with a moan and groan of delight. With each one spewing his hot jiz inside me over and over it started to over flow out of my fuck hole and the squishing sound could be heard as well as the sweet sent of cum in the air.

The coaches of the teams begin to notice the guys slipping off one by one into the wooded area and wondered what was up. Finally His coach followed one boy to see what was up, much to his surprise it was not what he expected to see in the green wooded area. He hid behind some brush and watched as the boy easily moved down into my dripping open cunt and fucked me over and over. He felt a stirring in his shorts as he watched, before he even knows it he was reaching inside his under pants to touch his stiff cock. Once the boy pumped in and out a few times and shot his load the coach could stand know more and moved out of the hidden spot in to our view. He looked first at You then down to me. I saw his cock pushing against his shorts and smiled at him. He looked back to You and You motioned to him with Your hand to help himself.

He didn’t hesitate any longer, pulling his shorts down setting his hard cock free at last. He lay on the ground beside me and told me to straddle his waist. As I moved to do like I was told I tried to estimated the size of this big weapon that I was about to be impaled upon. It was huge, ten inches long and fully two inches thick. I looked at You, but You just nodded to me and smiled. Slowly, I straddled the coaches waist still looking at the monster that was about to enter my tiny cunt. I did as I had told the guys, took a deep breath and relaxed and plunged down on him. It felt like I was being split in two, down I slid as I felt a searing pain in my cunt as his cock forced its way deep inside me. I was not about to stop.

I wanted it all being the slut that I am. Finally I did stop; my ass was firmly seated on the man’s lap, all ten inches of the coaches dick was in me. I lifted up until just the head of his dick was in me, then down again until my cunt lips were wrapped around the base of the mans cock. As I continued to hump away on the coaches’ dick, his hands grasped my hips and he started to thrust his big cock into me. It was really happening, my dreams were coming true, I had fucked His entire team and the other team and now the coach was fucking me. As his thrusts became quicker and more powerful, his eyelids fluttered and suddenly he began to grunt. He moaned something about not cumming inside me but it was too late, his cum boiled up out of his balls and erupted deep into my hot little cunt. The man lay back exhausted looking up at me then over to You. He chuckled and said no wonder my guys played so well tonight.

As I rose up off of him cum ran down my legs and dripped on to him. I quickly turned and lapped it up like a dog starved for cum. He dressed and shook Your hand and told You what a fine little fuck toy You had there. As he started back to the field the other coach came looking for him and saw also what was up in the bushes. It didn’t take him any time before he was asking to join in on the festivities. He moved over in front of me and unzipped his pants, kneeling in front of him my hand had found it's way to his dick. It was rock hard and ready for action. I lay back on the blanket and the man moved along beside me.

He looked at You for the go ahead and You nodded to him. Now that he had the green light from You to fuck me, he was going to make the best of it. He pressed his lips to mine I opened my mouth and slipped my long tongue inside his and kissed him. Our kiss became hotter as his hands started to roam over my body. He cupped my firm breasts in his hands and played with my nipples making them stand up and ask for more. Slowly he kissed his way down my jaw and throat to my tits. As I felt him close his mouth on my right nipple, a jolt exploded through my body and centered in my cunt. He continued to suck on my tits as his fingers found their way to my pussy. Deep waves of pleasure radiated out from my very wet cunt as his finger danced over my pussy lips and clit. He moved around so that he was kneeling between my legs, I reached down to guide the mans dick to my cunt.

With just the head of his dick in me he asked if I was ready. In answer I grabbed his hips and pulled him into me. The mans dick rammed up my cunt. He lifted my legs so that my knees were pressed up against my tits, in this position his cock head pressed firmly against my cervix. I was full of cock. He started to pump his dick into my tight little pussy; with each stroke I rubbed my clit. In no time at all I was starting to climax, my cunt contracted around the mans dick. I could feel the heat of his sperm as he shot his load inside of me. The man collapsed on top of me, totally spent with his big dick holding his cum in my cunt. You moved over and tapped him on the shoulder and told him to get off of me. He rolled over and I climbed out from under him. I dressed we gathered our things and headed home for the evening.

cori
cori
23 Followers