Social Networking Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, they aren't that nasty" she said as she kicked me in the shoulder.

"Ok, we are done with step one. Go to the tub and soak those feet in the hottest water you can stand and I will set up the massage table and meet you in there. "

As Becca walked to the bathroom I was thankful that I had got to know her a little bit better. It was not fair to always see her as a prissy bitch without understanding her. I guess Heather was right. I needed to see the real Becca. Well the real Becca was now walking to the bathroom and had removed her kimono. She was wearing a light pink camisole and a matching pair of shorts. There was no cellulite on those legs, just a hint of butt cheek hanging out the back; so much for avoiding sexual thoughts about Becca. I quickly set up my massage table and set out my oil in a glass of hot water. I lit a few candles that were in the room and lowered the lights.

When I walked into the bathroom she was sitting on a seat in the tub with her feet in the hot water as directed. I sat on the side of the tub and opened my jar of sugar scrub. I grabbed a wash cloth and wet her legs up to mid thigh. I took a handful of sugar scrub and started rubbing it on her left leg. I decided against using the wash cloth as it was just more fun to rub her legs with my hands. The sugar scrub is oily and scented. The sugar is abrasive and removes excess skin.

"This will exfoliate your skin and soften it."

She was very helpful in moving her legs and feet so I could rub the scrub all over the rough areas. I deliberately did not go above mid thigh as I as afraid to ruin her pink shorts. When I was finished I asked her to stand and I dried off her legs and feet as she stepped out of the tub. The jasmine vanilla scent from the scrub had permeated the room and was very pleasant.

"Ok, were done with step two. Now go in and lay on the table."

As Becca left the room her perfect ass rubbed across my arm. It was firm and high. I would have a tough time not touching that.

Becca was lying on her back on the table with her eyes closed. I approached the table and touched her feet.

"We are ready for step three. I am going to put an acidic lotion on your feet for just a few minutes. This is the last step to exfoliate your feet. It will burn just slightly but I will get it off in a short time. "

Becca sat up to watch me put the lotion on her feet.

"It does burn a bit but I guess no pain no gain; right?"

I rubbed the lotion into every crevice of her toes and all over her heel. When finished I let it stand for just a minute and used a bath towel to remove the lotion.

"OK, feel the difference."

"Oh my God, you are amazing. That is the softest my feet have ever felt. And I love that sugar scrub it softened my legs completely. Except for this top part, I think you missed it."

"I was afraid to get your pants oily so I stopped half way up your thigh. They seemed so expensive and I knew you didn't want to ruin them."

"Well we won't have to worry about that anymore." With that Becca pushed her butt off of the table and pulled her pants completely off. As she pulled them off of her leg she threw them at me missing my head by inches. She lay back down on the table and said.

"Now I'm ready -- massage away my stress."

I don't think I took a breath for a minute or so. I was so surprised by her move I couldn't say a thing. I just pulled out my oil and started rubbing on her foot. Of course my eyes were transfixed on her naked pussy. I couldn't believe it, but she was a natural blonde. Her pussy hair was fine and light blonde. Her pink lips were completely visible through the fine hair. While she did trim her pussy it was completely covered with the blonde curly hair. Her pussy was completely closed with only the outer lips showing. I noticed my mouth was dry and my tongue seemed to be swelling. It was not the only thing swelling; my cock was completely erect and straining at the fabric of my sweat pants. I tried to snap out of my trance by saying to myself "Remember your training" but then I realized I really never had any training and it certainly would have never covered this situation.

I guess I finally got it together as I moved from one foot to the other but now those legs were begging to be rubbed. I moved to the side of the table and ran a string of oil from the very top of her leg to the ankle and started rubbing the full length of her legs. At first I worked the top and outside of her legs and but eventually the oil was dripping down the inside of her thighs. I had to chase it down. I decided to bend her knee up and rub the oil into her inner thigh. I was touching her leg but I was starring at that beautiful pussy. As I lifted her leg it had the effect of opening up her pussy. The inner lips were now peeking out and they seemed rather wet. I continued rubbing on her inner thigh but refrained from actually touching her pussy lips just yet. I placed her leg flat on the table once more and added a bit of oil into the crease between her leg and her pussy. As it started to run down I decided I must chase it down. I took my left hand and massaged the oil into her pussy lips. I avoided the inner lips for the most part but towards the bottom I couldn't tell if I was touching inside her or not, all I knew was it was very wet from the oil and her pussy juices. Becca started to come off the table a little to meet my hands. I did not want to take advantage so I decided to move to the other side.

I took a peek at her face on way around the table and she had her eyes closed and her face was flushed. Her chest was red and it was obvious she was excited. I massaged for a very short time on her temples to relax her further. We both needed a breather.

I was now in position to do her right leg. I used the same procedure by stringing the oil completely down her leg and rubbing it in. My right hand made contact with her pussy a couple of times on my upstroke. She apparently saw the pattern and raised her leg off of the table and bent it at the knee. I applied the oil to her inner thigh but did not move any higher. She was having none of that. She put her knee down and placed her leg over the side of the table. Her puffy pussy was completely open to me now. I dripped the oil into the crease of her pelvis and it started running down toward her ass. Again I followed the flow and rubbed the oil into her pussy lips. Her breathing was fast and loud now and I decided to take one swipe up the entire length of her pussy. I started below and moved my middle finger slowly up her pussy. My finger only slightly went inside as I moved it very slowly up the length of her pussy. As I reached her clit which was completely exposed, I put additional pressure on my finger and flicked her clit. I lingered a bit and ran my fingers through the soft curls of pussy hair and then moved up to her head.

I leaned over and whispered."Are you OK?"

Becca couldn't say a word. She just laid her head over on my hand and sighed. I rubbed her neck, shoulders and chest for a long time. She seemed completely relaxed now. I ran my fingers slightly under her camisole near her cleavage and she started to rise up from the table to pull her top off. I placed my hand on her and pushed her back down.

"I don't think I'm ready for that."

I was feeling guilty about my pussy massage and I don't think I could control myself if she exposed her tits to me.

"Let's just turn over and we will do the back."

Becca rolled over and I was relieved to have survived the closest I have ever come to cheating on Heather. My thoughts were of Heather as I massaged Becca's upper back and neck. Did I go too far with Becca? Surely, I can't tell Heather I had my finger in her friend's pussy. I loved my wife and I didn't want to mess things up at home. I still hadn't figured out Heather's reaction to all of this. I was done with the upper back and it was time to move down her body.

I went to the side of the table and started rubbing Becca's ass cheeks and down her legs. Her ass was perfect. It was smooth with no blemishes, small and firm to the touch. I could not resist dripping a dollop of oil into her ass crack and massaging it down. Heather never lets me touch her asshole and Becca seemed to be enjoying the soft strokes of my finger. I resisted touching her pussy any further although the view between her legs as I rubbed her puckered hole was something I will never forget.

As I cleaned up, Becca came behind me and gave me a huge hug.

"You don't know what you have done for me tonight but I will never forget what you did. I love you and you are such a wonderful friend."

She kissed me on the lips with a soft friendly kiss and stayed in my arms for a time that almost made me uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry I judged you before. I hope your life straightens out real soon."

"It's better now because of you."

I made my way to my car and waved as I pulled out. I am not ready to go home just yet. I have to get my story straight. I headed to bar to have a couple of cold beers before I would face Heather.

12