Social Networking Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had an idea to bury my face in that sweet pussy but I kept hearing in my head.

"No hanky panky."

I could not continue on the feet. I had to make my way up her legs. My hands rubbed slowly up her inner thighs and my fingers rested firmly on both sides of Chelsea's bulging pussy. I made several strokes on her pussy lips with both hands. Eventually, I moved my thumbs over her clit and made alternate stokes with each thumb. Chelsea was breathing rhythmically with my strokes and her butt was rising off the table so her pussy could meet my strokes.

I looked at her face and saw her eyes closed and a very intense look on her face. I slipped a finger into her pussy and started pushing in and out. The sound of sticky pussy juice squirting around my finger and her pussy lips was exciting to me and a big indication that Chelsea was about to cum. I used my second hand to pinch her clit between my thumb and index finger. It was only a matter of how many strokes it would take. One...two...three...four...Ahhh...that's it. Chelsea was turning her head from side to side and moaning in pleasure. Slowly she lowered her butt back down to the table and opened her eyes. Her blue eyes were glassy with a sexual fog but the smile was unmistakable. Chelsea had just had a mind- blowing orgasm.

I withdrew my fingers from her pussy and could not resist sucking them into my mouth to taste her juices. I moved around to behind her head and she relaxed and closed her eyes. I started to rub her chest and quite enjoyed the feel of her tits in my hands. I massaged her tits for several minutes and then bent over and kissed her on the forehead. I said softly.

"Well, was that the kind of reward you were expecting?"

Chelsea just looked at me and smiled.

I smiled too; directly at the camera. Heather was going to enjoy this video.