Sociopath Hunter 2108

Story Info
Futuristic hero hunts evil men and women.
1.3k words
2.47
19.4k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

My given name is Adam 2567-897. I am a soldier and a police officer. The year is 2109. I sometimes wonder if I am a normal man. What a strange thing for one to ask oneself, don't you think? I mean, how do you define normal? In these times in which I live, it's hard to tell. We've gotten used to so much. In 2008, the world went to war. Again. This time, it was the end of everything. Billions died. 100 years later, we are still recovering. The United States of America are gone. So are all the countries of the world. The Global Emporium of Planet Earth is the new world order.

I serve the Emporium, and I am beginning to wonder what that makes me. On one hand, if you were to look at me, you'd think I were the very definition of normal. A six-foot-two, 230-pound man with dark brown skin and pale green eyes. I am half Irish and half African-American. I am proud of both halves of my true self. On the other hand, you probably would never guess that I was a bio-engineered super-soldier created to fight monsters.

These days, I work as a police officer in the city. I've seen all sorts of strange things in this line of work. Nothing in this world is the way it should be. I see so many crazy women and crazy men these days. Freaks who destroy the lives of others and feel absolutely no remorse. Scientists call them sociopaths, psychopaths and super criminals. I call them Freaks. I am a Hunter.

You see, a discovery was made not too long ago. There are men and women walking among us who do not possess a conscience. They can do anything at all without ever feeling the slightest bit of remorse. Sociopaths is what they're officially being called. We've been looking for them ever since. If you see a man kill some innocent people and feel no remorse, then he's a sociopath. What you should do is kill the bastard on sight, no questions asked. Got it?

If you see a woman manipulating people and destroying their lives just for the hell of it, then she's a sociopath. Female sociopaths are very dangerous. They are very hard to detect. Most female crime is hidden, after all. Yes, the femmes are very crafty. We still catch them, though. When we catch a female sociopath, we do to her the same thing we do to her male counterparts. We kill her on sight. Two bullets to the brain, that's the law.

Sociopaths have no rights. They are not considered to be human. At the police station, we have one rule : If it doesn't have a conscience, kill it. These days, ordinary men and women are fed up with freaks who destroy other people just for the hell of it. It's not a good time to be a criminal. If you rob a bank, you will be shot to death. If you steal from the corporation, you will be shot to death. If you make false statements leading to the arrest and imprisonment of others, you will be shot. The penalty for any and all crimes is death.

There are no jails anymore. There are no judges, prosecutors or juries. In this day and age, the men and women of the Global Police Force are Judges, Juries and Executioners. Their authority is not contested. Anyone who opposes the keeping of the peace is considered to be an enemy of the world. Enemies of the world are to be shown no mercy. Death to them all!

Even in a world where the actions of every man and woman on Earth are recorded on camera, you've got to get some relaxation. I mean, I may be a genetically designed super-soldier but I am still very much human. I have needs. I need to kick back every now and then. This explains why sometimes, I visit this man named Angel Martinez.

Angel is this tall, good-looking Latin man I met once on the job. He was an engineer and worked for the Emporium, as we all did. He was married to a beautiful woman named Alison Barnes. They were quite happy together, or so I was told. One day, the police got called on a domestic violence dispute. We went there and found Alison Barnes standing over her husband's unconscious body. She claimed that he attacked her. When she was subjected to our very own Biological Filters, it was discovered that this gorgeous babe, who seemed every bit the vulnerable woman she claimed to be, was actually a sociopath. Sociopaths are enemies of the Emporium. They have no conscience. They lie, cheat, manipulate and destroy. It's their nature. We don't begrudge them that. We simply execute them. And so we shot her.

Detectives speaking with neighbors confirmed what we already knew. Alison Barnes was a violent and manipulative woman who abused her husband. Not the other way around. Sociopaths, they're so funny. They still think they can get away with crimes. In the old days, they could. But these days, we rely not on police investigators but on Biological Filters. You see, everything a person will be is actually tied up in their DNA. That's how we detect potential sex offenders, rapists, gangsters, and sociopaths of both sexes. We kill them before they even commit a single crime. Peace is kept. Always. Frankly, I'm surprised Alison Barnes eluded us for so long. Oh, well. Sociopaths are certainly crafty. It makes them more fun to hunt.

Anyway, Angel Martinez was very grateful to have been saved by us. His was an all too common story. An ordinary man ends up in a relationship with a violent woman. She manipulates and abuses him, slowly destroying his life. The man doesn't know what to do or who to turn to. He keeps it to himself. If he were to go to the police, they won't hear his pleas. At least, that's how things used to be. We are not the police force of the old days. We hunt down and kill each and every criminal on our radar regardless of gender, race, religion or sexual orientation. It's our mission.

As unlikely as it is, Angel and I became friends. After the death of his sociopath wife, Angel opened up a new business. A Holographic Archive and Gaming Room. People would pay to jump into all of these games and old movies. You could become anyone you wanted to be, for a price. You could be any character, and feel all the sensations. It was a riot and Angel quickly made a lot of money. Naturally, the Corporation which spearheaded the Emporium got its share of the profits. As always.

Angel and I hang out often. I hunt down the most dangerous men and women on the planet every day. Ruthless people driven to the edge by a system that is unforgiving. Petty thieves receive the same treatment serial killers get. The Emporium has in place the ultimate zero tolerance policy. I don't exactly make a lot of friends.

I've had a few lovers. Well, sexual experiences, really. I've taken both handsome men and sexy women to my bed. In times before the third world war, a man like myself would have been considered bisexual. These days, most people are too busy trying to stay alive to care about which way you swing. I've felt zero connection with my lovers. Maybe it was because all of them were paid for. Sometimes, I wonder what life would be like if I weren't a police officer and hunter. If I were born an ordinary man rather than a genetically engineered super-soldier. What if? I guess I'll never know. For now, I have Angel.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers