Sodomizing Big Black Women

Story Info
Sexy man introduces Black BBWs to anal sex.
1.5k words
2.78
42.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

Oh, man. I just can't stop laughing as I look into Hilda Brown's eyes. She is mad as hell. Why is she mad? My ten inches of long and thick, uncircumcised black cock are filling every inch of her tight asshole. Yeah, the big black woman is mad as hell. Her eyes are wide as saucers. Her lips are trembling. Sweat beads cover her forehead. And I can't help but smile. I'm sorry, this just looks so damn funny to me. A big black woman rendered silent by a huge cock up her big butt. Not exactly something you see every day. How did we get there? Well, I think a little back story is in order here. My name is Bernard Saint Guillaume and I'm a big and tall black man of Haitian descent living in the Greater Boston area. When I'm not working for the Boston County Sheriff's Office, I am starting trouble at various bars on South End.

So, as was my custom, I went to the Brown Sugar bar, where a mix of African-American and Caucasian customers liked to drink after work. A mixed race, working-class bar. I've been coming here ever since I was in college. I usually come trolling for booty and I almost never leave empty-handed. For some reason, the Brown Sugar bar is always filled with thick, big-booty sluts, both black and white, who desperately crave some dick. I'll tell you about my favorite slut. The one who started it all. Meredith Joslin, formerly of Suffolk University. A big and tall, red-haired, alabaster-skinned Caucasian woman with a somewhat plain face. She had a fat ass, though. And I do like them fat asses. That's why I was attracted to her. It certainly wasn't because of her politics. I find campus feminists to be completely and utterly boring. Some of them make fun fucks, though. So, I picked her up and we went back to her dormitory for a night of fun.

Meredith turned out to be a lot of fun indeed. In no time I had her on her knees, sucking the hell out of my long and thick black cock. I sat on the bed while she worked her magic. I do love getting my cock sucked. It's one of the things I enjoy most in this life, and I think quite a lot of men feel the same way. So, I thrust my cock down Meredith's throat, until she was choking on it. Laughing, I told her to take it easy. Damn, the chick was quite eager. Later, I found out that she hadn't had any in a while. Meredith Joslin had broken up with her boyfriend Todd a few months ago and hadn't known masculine touch since then. She'd been servicing herself with her assortment of dildos and vibrators. Poor gal. Well, I revved up her engine and gave her some much-needed relief. To do otherwise would have been cruel.

Yes, I am doing this because I am a charitable and decent human being. Helping this frustrated fatty relieve some much-needed sexual tension. I am also doing this in the name of energized and resurgent masculinity. What's manlier than sodomizing an uptight and arrogant woman? I can't think of anything manlier than that. Not climbing a mountaintop or playing contact sports or even gun-fighting. That's why I put Meredith Joslin on all fours, spread her plump butt cheeks as wide apart as they could go, and unceremoniously shoved my cock up her asshole. Every thrust of my cock into her asshole was a giant leap forward for men everywhere. Every time my cock burrowed deeply into Meredith Joslin's tight booty hole, it was a surge of manliness. I'm a frustrated collegiate male and sodomizing fat chicks is how I relieve tension. If you don't like it, you can kiss my fine black ass.

I gripped Meredith's hips and shoved my cock deeper into her asshole. There's nothing I love more than a tight asshole around my long and thick black cock. Especially the asshole of a big woman like Meredith. Why do I love fucking big women in the ass? There are so many reasons. I've got a secret to share with you. The butt holes of big women who have big butts are naturally tighter than those of skinny women with flat asses. It's a scientific fact which I've discovered all on my own, thank you very much. Yeah, when you've been fucking women in the ass as long and as often as I have, you're bound to discover things like that. Meredith yelped as I sank my cock deeper into her asshole. I smiled, pleased almost beyond my capacity to put such sentiments into words. I do love hearing big women scream as I give their big butts the hardcore anal pounding they so rightfully deserve.

Meredith simply lay there and took it. I was definitely having my way with her fat ass. And I loved every minute of it. Sodomizing this big and tall, busty and plump, fat-bottomed redhead proved to be the highlight of my week. This was fun. I pinched her nipples and smacked her fat ass while fucking her. That got a surprise yelp from her and caused me to laugh. Meredith Joslin was a fun ride. Big and tall, plump-bodied and big-bottomed, just the way I liked them. It's not hard to find a big woman. It's not even hard to find a big woman who's down with raunchy sex. You might even find one or two who are down with anal sex. But the kind of big woman I liked was kind of hard to find. Let me explain, just in case this mystifies you a bit.

There is a category of big beautiful woman who is a real prize for anally obsessed chubby chasers like myself. The kind of big woman who is not only does anal sex but is extremely into it. Some women will try anal sex to make a boyfriend happy. Most won't. However, the kind of chick who absolutely loves getting her ass filled with cock is extremely rare. And when you find one, you'd better hang onto her. Meredith was such a woman. A natural submissive who loved it in the ass, for all her claims of feminist allegiance. I wrapped my arms around Meredith's middle as I continued to sodomize her. I felt a puff of air blow against my dick. What in hell did this mean? I know. Meredith had actually farted on my dick, right in the middle of anal sex. Oh, my. How embarrassing. Did this woman completely forget her lessons of anal sex etiquette? Apparently. I'm a forgiving sort, so I let this go. Especially since I was just about to cum. I blasted my manly cum deep into her asshole. Down where the sun didn't shine. Meredith's screams of pleasure mingled with my own.

Yeah, I had some good times with Meredith Joslin. I wish I could say the same about Hilda Brown, the arrogant black woman I picked up at the bar and brought home. She told me that she liked the rough stuff and liked to get physical before sex. I was down with that. We got naked and wrestled on the floor. I practically had to tackle her before doing the whole insertion of cock into anus procedure. And once I had that part finally done, the results were mixed, to say the least. Sliding my cock into Hilda's painfully tight asshole, I was not having fun and apparently, neither was she. I swear, if her eyes got any wider, they would pop. It's almost as if her brain can't wrap itself around a simple fact. What is that simple fact? She's getting fucked in the ass by a well-endowed black man. Well, Hilda, it happens to a lot of women. Get used to it. I'm having a lot of trouble with this one, folks. I knew Hilda Brown was an uptight black woman. I just didn't know she was quite literally a tight ass. With patience, lube, and my relentless cock, I stretched her booty hole. After a while, she relaxed, and enjoyed. That's more like it.

Usually, when I'm fucking a woman in the ass, she's on all fours and I take her from behind. Not this time. This time, I was fucking a woman face to face. I guess I wanted to look into Hilda Brown's eyes as I shoved my cock into her big black ass. It was a lot of fun, I must say. To top things off, I loosened a torrent of hot manly cum deep inside Hilda Brown's asshole. She gasped in shock, then screamed. I groaned victoriously. Finally! Looks like I've relieved yet another uptight big black woman of her anal virginity. Yeah! I'm batting a thousand, folks. After fucking Hilda Brown, I told her to put her clothes back on and hit the street. I'm looking for new booty already and it's all good. Hey, I'm a professional and this is my passion!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers