Sodomizing Big Persian Women

Story Info
Black stud introduces Persian BBW to anal sex.
1k words
3.19
56.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

My name is Steven Atkinson and I am what you would call a valuable player. In every sense of the word. There are plenty of haters out there but I don't let them get the best of me. How many young black college men do you know can say the same? I must be one of a kind. Oh, well. I got to do my thing. No other way about it. The name of the game is anal sex. With big women. Definitely not for the faint of heart. Don't say you weren't warned.

The college I happen to attend is filled to the brim with fat chicks. I think it's because it used to be a women-only school. The Saint Marguerite College For Women, founded in Dedham, Massachusetts in 1878 went coeducational in 1978. The school was renamed Saint Marguerite College that same year. It was a time for major changes. Thirty years later, men made up fifty percent of the student body. Blacks were still few and far between at the elite white school, though. I didn't let that bother me.

The school has nine thousand students and only twelve percent of us are African-American. Oh, well. As you can imagine, we made up a large percentage of all student-athletes. Saint Marguerite College recently created a varsity Football program. If you ask me, it's about frigging time. The school already sponsored Women's Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Rowing, Swimming, Equestrian, Lacrosse, Golf, Tennis, Field Hockey, Ice Hockey and Volleyball along with Men's Baseball, Basketball, Rifle, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Lacrosse, Volleyball, Tennis, Golf, Wrestling and Ice Hockey. We were about to become one of the athletic powerhouses of New England schools.

I enrolled at Saint Marguerite College in 2007, the same year the Football program began. I was among three hundred young men who showed up for the Football team tryouts. There were only one hundred spots available. And I am happy to say that I made it. I got me a jersey, a helmet and a pat on the back. Thus, I became a linebacker. I had the build for it, at six feet three inches plus two hundred and forty six pounds. Playing college football isn't easy, even at the Division Three level.

I had myself tons of fun at Saint Marguerite, especially when I wasn't in class. I met a gorgeous plumper of Middle-Eastern descent named Aminah Abdul-Ghafur. She came from the wonderful land of Egypt. I had a thing for this veiled beauty whose shroud-like clothing couldn't hide her generous curves, or that fantastic big butt of hers. I decided that I wanted me some hot Arab booty. Hey, I'm trying my best to improve cultural relations, you know? Time for this gorgeous Egyptian woman to learn the ways of the Western World. And what better guide than a tall, sexy, well-endowed black stud like myself? She could do much worse, believe me.

Aminah proved to be rather elusive. I had pursued elusive women before. They were usually the best fuck in town. I chased this sexy Arab plumper. And in the end, my patience paid off. After wining her, dining her and endlessly chasing and cajoling her, it was time to fuck her. Actually, I wanted to see what she got. As Aminah dropped the veil and shrouds, she revealed herself to me. I was in for a shock. The Arab plumper was beautiful. Her face was incredibly pretty, especially her almond-shaped brown eyes. Her skin was dark bronze. She stood five feet nine inches tall, thick-bodied and wide-hipped. Her legs were thick, as was her ass. Hot damn. This sexy Arab woman had one of the biggest butts I'd ever seen. More than sixty inches of thick bubble butt. I know most black and Hispanic women along with a few white women had spectacularly big booties, but it looks like this Arab woman could easily compete with the best of them.

The first thing I did was teach this sexy Arab beauty the fine points of cock sucking. I lay on my bed, completely nude while Aminah went to work on me. I thrust my cock into her mouth and she sucked me off. Watching this sexy Arab plumper sucking my cock and balls turned me on so much that I almost came right then and there. I may be a young buck but I still had better self control than that. She flicked her tongue over my cock and balls, and I temporarily forgot that she was supposed to be a novice at this. I guess she was either catching on quicker than I would have anticipated or she had been lying to me. I'm kind of leaning toward the second possibility.

Aminah sucked my dick until I came, flooding her pretty face with my hot manly cum. She seemed surprised by it, but in a pleasant way. She hesitated, then, with some encouragement from me she began to lick every last drop of my cum. I had never seen a woman this eager to swallow a man's cum. Not even in special porn videos. I was amazed. Next, we tried more fun stuff together. Aminah was curious about anal sex. I was eager to teach her. I got her lubed and ready. Then, she got on all fours and spread her plump butt cheeks wide open. I pressed my cock against her asshole and pushed my cock inside. With a swift thrust, I went in.

I gripped Aminah's hips and pumped my cock into her booty hole. She screamed as I fucked her. Hard and fast, I stretched her booty hole with my dick. She told me to go easy at first, then after a while, she begged me to fuck her hard. I did just that. Until I came, flooding her asshole with my cum. Thus, I took Aminah's anal virginity. We've become regular lovers now. Arab women are very sexual and totally awesome. I highly recommend you try one!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers