Sofi, Bottom Boi Ch. 01

Story Info
Sofia craves a Daddy to fuck her like a bottom boi.
5k words
4.62
47k
84

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the most part, I just try to mind my own business and stay in my own lane. I wasn't looking for a hookup, and had absolutely no idea who she was when I noticed her for the first time. That's not to say, that it was the first time I'd seen her. She was in and out, around the buildings during my work day. I figured her for one of the many college kids researching a paper. She was background noise to me, skinny and flat chested, not much to write home about. I wouldn't have paid any attention to her except that somehow I got on *her* radar.

Like any normal day, I sat outside in the sculpture garden during lunch. I brown bagged it, taking in the view, and avoiding coworkers. I took a mouthful of sandwich, and saw a pair of tiny blue Doc Martens shifting weight from side to side.

"Do you mind if I sit and have lunch with you?"

She tilted her head to the side, the wind toyed with the light brown hair of her boyish cut. She held her thin arms behind her back, holding a lunch pail. The patterned turtleneck and the retro corduroy overalls she wore did absolutely nothing for her figure, and maybe that was the point.

"It's a free country, at least for now."

I motioned to the space on the bench besides me. She plopped down, with a pronounced lack of grace, her manner more than a little bit boyish. I gave her the side eye at first, checking out her tight frame through the open side of the overalls.

"You work here, don't you?"

She asked around bits of apple.

"What gave it away?"

"I've seen you here a lot, and you have an ID badge."

She pointed the pen she had been flipping around between her fingers at the badge around my neck.

"Are you a student?"

She smiled a little, heavy cheeked, and in that moment, femininity radiated from her frame.

"Yes."

"Cool."

She opened her lunch pail, manspreading and setting the box on the ground in front of her. Flexible. Her hands were tiny. All of her was tiny.

"Neat trick."

"I'm double jointed pretty much everywhere. Some days, I feel like I live at the chiropractor's office. I like the sculpture garden. You picked the best spot."

"I like being able to see the river, but just out of direct sunlight."

"You're pretty fair."

"And you too."

The freckles on the bridge of her turned up nose crowded together, but stayed far enough apart to be distinct.

"I burn easy. I was really hoping you'd share the bench."

"Not a problem, hate to see anyone burn if they didn't have too."

"Thanks. I'm Sofia."

We sat in silence until she finished her lunch.

"I wouldn't mind if we did this again sometime."

Her honey brown eyes glanced down, expressionless, I suppose she needed distance from my answer. The tomboy was back, those overalls a couple sizes too large, swallowing her frame completely. I stood up, several inches taller than her, not being very tall myself.

"That would be nice."

She smiled and walked away. Those overalls didn't manage to hide that ass. Nice.

We ate lunch on the bench by the river every other day. Sometimes she looked like she'd been running, other times she'd stroll over like she had all the time in the world. She never wore any makeup. I got to know her a little. A military brat, in an out of boarding schools across the country, she barely ever spent any time with her parents. Raised in Japan by a nanny for a couple years, she said her language skills were a little rusty now.

"They just dumped me over there with her. I didn't speak Japanese, and Neko didn't speak English. Don't get me started on food. I mean I love Japanese food now, but at first it was rough. Then, the parents forgot to fix my passport when they re-deployed, so Neko gets stuck with me another year. I leaped at the chance to go to boarding school for a tiny bit of stability in my life."

"You know what they say about boarding school girls..."

"Yes, I do. It's true. Every. Word."

"Really?"

She pushed her bare foot in and out of her shoe. It was the most skin she'd ever shown me.

"I fucking loved boarding school. It was more consistent than living around my parents, I knew what to expect. You see, places like those have rules and unwritten rules. I like knowing where I stand in it all, that's how you win.

I played team sports at boarding school. I built on the social standing I had, and leveraged it into other things. The girls and I, we'd play hard, hook a leg, bust up the bitches on the other team, break a nose, win or lose, and hit the showers. The real team sport of boarding schools is fucking."

"You like the ladies then?"

"I like lots of things. With chicks you don't worry about getting knocked up."

She tossed chicken bones in the trash from six feet away, never missing a shot. Even though it was summer, I rarely saw her in anything other than long sleeves.

"Do tell."

"I've been around. There isn't much I haven't done. You could say I've got Daddy issues. When my parents didn't have me locked up at school, they insisted I work through the summers, to build character."

"Daddy issues, huh?"

"I love my Daddy."

She nodded once in affirmation, with an edge of something almost creepy, Sofia toyed with the loafer dangling from the end of her toes.

"So during the summer, I'd fuck older men, like for sport. I was on a dick safari. Eventually, I got busted seducing my boss by his wife. He had me tits up over the desk in his office, the total cliche. Back then, my parents made me dress like a little school girl, plaid skirt, knee socks, the whole bit. You should have seen his wife's face when she opened the door!"

"You're lucky she didn't just shoot you both."

She flicked her hand dismissively.

"The pasty white old hag was like, 90% bitch and nothing else. He hadn't had a blowjob in over a solid decade. You can't get a man that's satisfied with his life to fool around. She was sucking the life from him, he was ready to chase a school girl around the desk, and think it was all his idea. Wearing that little skirt to work got me started on stuff like role play, and kink. In boarding school, with all the rules, Dominance and submission happens almost naturally. I've smacked so many girly butts with rulers and paddles I've lost track of the number. Domme sex with chicks gets you to strap-on's quick. I've seen so much rubber cock, It's not even funny. Once you've worn a dick harness, it's a short trip to bending a guy over the couch, ramming a rubber cock that has no right to exist in nature up his ass while you crush his nuts, and he sprays cum all over the TV room."

She paused, looking thoughtful.

"Sometimes while I'm pegging some random 'hetero' guy, usually about my dad's age, I fantasize about being a boy. You know, having a hard dick, jerking off, spraying spunk everywhere."

She thrust her pelvis forward, rotating her hips just a little.

"Feeling that junk heavy in the front of my jeans, not giving a fuck about what anyone thinks."

"That explains the clothes and hair."

"Ass."

"Don't you like being a girl?"

"No. Actually, its more like I wonder what it would be like to not be a girl. "

"Any particular reason why?"

"People force you to do stuff you don't want to do, just because they can."

"That's more about being a kid, than being one gender or the other. Being a boy isn't any better, I'm afraid."

"Well then I'm really fucked, because I look like a boy. I think about sex like a boy. I think I'm supposed to be a boy."

"Nothing wrong with that. As we grow, we mature, we figure out who we are..."

She looked down at her chest, plucking at her shirt.

"Some of us do."

"For the record, you have an ass like a girl."

"Oh? Were you looking?"

She rolled on her hip so I could see the back pocket of her jeans.

"Yeah, you do."

I looked out over the river.

"Just for clarification, in your 'I'm a dude' scenario, are you the fucker or the fuckee?"

Her face colored a split second before she turned away.

"It's getting hot."

Sofia unbuttoned and peeled off her shirt. Her skin flushed, the wife beater she wore under showed more than skin. She had thumb marks at the collar bone, wrap around purple at the wrists. Fresh purples faded into sickly greens at her forearms.

She saw me staring.

"I'm staying with my dad and mum until I go back to school."

Her tone was so matter of fact. Like every girl gets dinged up at home.

"So, I like you. It's been weeks, and I'm wondering when you're going to fuck me."

I was still trying to wrap my head around the bruises.

"Did your father do that?"

"What? These? Yeah."

In my mind's eye, Sofi was ass up on the edge of the bed, his fists wrapped around her thin wrists yanking her cockward.

"How did he do that?"

"I'm not exactly daughter of the year. I skipped a bunch of classes, my boss's wife called my house after she caught us that time. It was a little hard to talk my way out of... Dad didn't appreciate me fucking his buddy after he went out of his way to help me get the job. He said I was a cocktease and a whore. I guess there are two more people I won't be seeing at the table for Seder!"

She propped herself up on her hands leaning forward, I got a good look at the green-purple hand shape on her shoulder and clavicle.

"You didn't answer my question."

My mouth was dry. I could almost see her right nipple as her baggy clothes hung forward.

"It's not my favorite subject. Dad likes it a little rough, and mom doesn't. I guess his side was hereditary. So... are you going to fuck me before I go back to boarding school, or not?"

"Boarding school? Not college?"

My head was spinning, this pint sized man-eater, girl I barely knew was hitting on me hard after almost confessing incest.

"I'm eighteen but didn't go to school those two years in Japan... soooo..."

I threw my hands up.

"No."

"What do you mean, no?"

I got off the bench, shoving the rest of lunch back in the sack.

"I mean no. I wouldn't have even talked to you if I knew that you weren't in college."

She drew herself up to her full height of five foot nothing and roared.

"I'm fucking 18!"

"No."

"Nobody tells me no!"

"I just did."

"Fuck you!"

"I'm seven years older than you. Pass. Come back when you're older."

"ASSHOLE!"

She stomped away, five minutes later, a small blue car fishtailed out of the parking lot. I tossed lunch in the garbage.

***

I thought about Sofia often that first year.

Those marks. I hoped she got away from her dad. I changed jobs, dated a little, hooked up with a freaky busty Jewish girl. She was a mad fuck, totally insane, with a exhibitionistic flare that led us to urban exploration and fornication. Mom loathed her and her plunging necklines made my father uncomfortable. We shagged like that for a year and a half, before it went long distance. I expected her to cheat, and she did. She sent me nudes, and didn't have the decency to not send the ones with his or her fingers in the frame. I ignored my horns the best I could, but her phone calls got fewer and farther apart.

I, had never cheated before. She was supposed to call after visiting family. So far the only exciting thing about today was the rain and a few hot bathroom selfies from my girlfriend.

That is, until there was a knock at the door.

Sofia stood at the screen, shaking, wet, and angry. She pulled the door open and pushed passed me.

"I'm twenty fucking years old now. Here's my fucking ID if you want to check. My name is Sofia Woodpeg, and nobody ever said no to me ever. I've fucked men my father's age, I fucked my dentist, I fucked my fucking rabbi, and no one but you ever said no."

"I'm sorry?"

"I've had pussy, I've had cock, but I've never told anyone my secrets. Never told anyone that I identify as a bottom boi before. I told you something important to me, and you dismissed me like a little bitch. Why can't I fucking get you out of my head?"

She yanked her soaking turtleneck off, messing up her already unruly hair, revealing for the first time the gentle swell of her tiny tits capped by puffy inverted nipples. She trembled with rage, the bruise print of a much larger hand than mine at her neck under the goosebumps.

"Who the fuck do you think you are to tell me, 'No' anyways? No one! You're some guy from a park bench, that's all."

The red in her face crept down through the bruises to her neck and shoulders, as she flung her top on the counter. She screamed right up into my face. I backed up almost to the wall of my den, this little thing in my face.

Between this, my cheating girlfriend, and let's be real, -life in general- I'd had enough.

"That's enough of that."

I snapped out with my left hand, snatching up the back of her little boi hair do. Lifting, I shook the edge of her anger off her, pushing what looked like a little familiar fear into her face.

"Who am I? I'm the man who's house you barged into, I'm the man who wasn't going to shag a eighteen year old girl. Who am I going to be? I'm your fucking Daddy now."

I unbuttoned her baggy cargo shorts, dropping them to the floor. I shoved down her boxers, uncertain for a moment, that I'd misjudged, and she might be a he, after all.

I didn't give a fuck.

"Uhhhh! Fuck you!"

Sofia twisted like a wild cat in my grip, until I grabbed her by the throat. She instantly dropped her body slack, her eyes dilating to little black basketballs, triggered into some kind of automatic response. I dragged her into my bedroom, soggy and dripping, and threw her mostly naked body face first onto the bed.

She'd stopped talking.

Good.

I stepped onto her shorts and underwear, forcing them to the floor as I unbuckled my own belt. I kicked off my shoes, and tore at my shirt. The perfect bubble of her ass had me as hot as her attitude. I hadn't seen or heard from this girl in like 2 years, and here she was giving me shit? How'd she even know where I lived?

I shoved my jeans and boxers down to the floor, my cock snapping up and out. I dragged the rounded peach of her ass to the edge of the mattress, and popped the Docs off her feet. I let her legs fall, one sock on, one sock off to the floor. The last of the daylight danced through the rain clouds, re-store blinds, and across the ivory of her ass cheeks. Hairless from the neck down, the juices on her pussy lips glistened, the sweet smell of her arousal filled the room.

"So you do have a pussy."

I smacked that ass.

"Oh, Fuck!"

I lifted her so her feet stood flat on the floor a shoulder width apart, but face down to the sheets. Sofia moaned as my fingers dipped into her tight little box, gathering up her lubrication. Her indignation, and hostility got under my skin. This girl was a pain in my ass.

"Girls take a cock in the pussy. Take a wild guess where a boi gets fucked?"

I smeared her cum on my knob, the rest in her asshole. I lined the apple of my cock to her pristine winking hole, nudging slightly into her sphincter. That got her attention, she shivered, as I grabbed her by her wrists - exactly where her bruises were. She moaned and pushed backwards.

"My ass! In my ass!"

I pulled her arms to me like a yoke, slowly inching my shaft up into her, while forcing her face into the sheets. Her velvet vise yielded an inch at a time, sucking my cock in, fighting when I pulled out.

"Uhhhh, uuuuhh... Please..."

Slim as she was, face down in the pillows, with that haircut, except for maybe the bubble of her ass, she could have been a boy.

"How are you getting fucked?"

"Like a boy!"

She panted and groaned, pushing back into my invading member.

"Oh, please..."

"Where?"

"In my ass!"

I slapped the unblemished skin of her ass cheeks. If her father was fucking her, it didn't look like he was interested in spanking her ass or S/m type discipline.

"By who?"

"By you, by my Daddy!"

My cock slid up her ass like it was buttered. My balls bounced against her pussy, while her legs shook under the pounding.

"Oh god, I'm a boy, I'm a boi... I'm so fucked. More, deeper. Augghh! Fuck my ass, Daddy!"

I let her arms drop to the bed, wrapping my fingers around her neck instead.

"Ughhhh, ughhh... oh God, please... "

She flinched, I felt her body twitch, especially her ass around my dick.

"Does your father fuck you?"

I tighten my grip on her throat. She gasped, knuckling her face into the mattress.

"Did your father fuck you when you came back from boarding school?"

Her grinding down on my cock slowed to almost a stop.

"Tell me!"

"Yes! He fucks me! But he's not as big as you!"

She groaned as her insides continued to stretch around my fuck stick. How fucked up was her life that all I could do with her was improve it?

"When? When was the last time he fucked you?"

"This morning!"

She fought to keep her face from being shoved into the mattress with every thrust.

"He fucked me this morning, he rattled his Viagra bottle at me, grabbed me when I ran... He fucked my ass all morning and when he was finished pissed on me in the corner of my bedroom."

The bar of steel between my legs throbbed with my heartbeat, growing thicker up her ass.

She'd brought me sloppy seconds.

"When did this start?"

"After he found out about me fucking my boss, his buddy, he called me a whore and a cocktease, I called him a limp-dick, impotent fag. He slapped me so hard I saw stars. Next thing I know, I'm looking at a bottle of Viagra and he's holding me by the wrists and he jammed himself inside me for the first time."

She arched her back and looked over her shoulder at me.

"He called me, 'Fucking whore cocktease, pervert and cunt!' Me? I told him I wasn't the one fucking my daughter! 'You got what you deserve, and you'll keep getting it.' The little blue pill kept him going for more than a couple hours, he really lost his shit when I had an orgasm."

I slid my hands to her elbows, and slowed down thrusting my cock just enough to enjoy watching her asshole fold in and out as I moved.

"Where was your mother?"

"Oh god..."

Sofia's head hung down. I hammered her down to my balls and held her there.

"Uhhhh..."

"Talk."

"She locked the door the first time, and sat in the other room. She turned the volume on the TV real loud so the neighbors can't hear me."

"So she knows."

"Yeah. Now she watches. They use me like foreplay sometimes. She doesn't talk to me anymore, doesn't use my name. Just says, 'the whore' in her nice crisp east coast voice. I guess I put more of myself into my boi fantasy, I wanted to get away from them and be someone else. I started to tell you, but it got all twisted inside me and I got angry and ran. I didn't know how to ask for what I wanted."

I felt so bad for her, I was almost ready to stop fucking. That's when I noticed that as I pulled all but the last three inches of of my dick out, this little twist and twerk she'd do on my knob, before she slowly pushed me back inside her.

"I'm sorry."

"I know I'm damaged goods, I know I could have run away, told the cops... I like the attention. I love fucking."

She was right where she wanted to be, and she was fucking me right now, more than I was fucking her.

"Please don't stop! All I can think about is you! All I've been able to think about when he fucks me is you. I hope you won't make me go, now that you know how much of a mess I am."

The tears rolled down her round cheeks and neck. She lurched herself forward and back, spearing her ass over and over against me. She was no anal amateur, Sofia knew how to ass-fuck like a pro.

"I've pretended he was you since I met you. Now I cum. I cum every time he takes me, but I wanted it to be you. I want to be here."

It was a lot to take in, but I wasn't ready to turn her away again.

"Boi, I'm going to say this one time, so let it sink in."

12