Solace for His Breakup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though the losing of my virginity in that belly down prone bone position could not be called tender love making this new position was even worse. The worst pain was gone but the position itself made me feel very humiliated. This was some real hardcore fucking. I looked down between my legs and I could see my own cock and balls swinging in unison with his much bigger balls which could be seen banging against me as a silhouette behind my own scrotum. My cock was hard and leaking precum and I was ashamed of my own arousal.

I'm not entirely sure how long did it last but if you ask my gaped butthole the answer is too long. Then I felt his cock swelling even more and he was shooting his sperm deep in my ass. I remembered all that flow in my mouth during last night and it felt really perverted to think about how similar stream of cum was now trying to get to my tummy from the other way around.

"Bitch that was fine" he bellowed and slapped my ass one more time and then withdraw his cock and rolled over to the bed. I fled to my own room without my clothes and all the time my ass was leaking to my thighs and legs. I could no believe what I had done with him.

Later that evening after a shower I tried to keep myself in my own room but finally my curiosity won over. I had heard that Dwight had not gone anywhere but was playing some Playstation game on our common room sofa. I meekly went to him and he paused the game and looked me with "now what" look. I asked him that what about the date with Wendy. He just smiled and said that he hadn't gone at all since he already had had such a great date with his own personal Wendy. He laughed at his own witty remark and asked me to join him to the couch and patted his knee for a signal but I dared not to do it since he was again just in his briefs and after what happened earlier I was kind of scared he might jump on me again. So I went to sleep thinking about how I had at least accomplished to prevent Wendy from a date and fantasized how she might even come back to me now that she sees how unreliable some men are. To be honest it was hard not to think about my ass also since it was constantly aching from having endured such an workout earlier that night.

Next day I ran into Wendy in a coffee shop. Even though it was little awkward we had a friendly chat with each other. My heart leaped as she introduced me to her companion Dennis who she was getting to know over a cup of tee. Dennis was not the handsome stranger I had been afraid of and certainly not as impressive piece of a man that Dwight was. I guess it can be said that physically me and Dennis were more on the same level. Meaning that he was not this young stud type of an alpha guy at all. He actually seemed quite nice.

I was perplexed on what about Dwight and even asked her about him. Luckily I did not mention anything about the dates since Wendy was confused and when she finally understand that I was talking about my roommate she told me that she hadn't spoken or seen Dwight after her last visit at my place when we were still dating. I made a quick excuse and ran to my apartment. With tears in my eyes I confronted Dwight and demanded an explanation how he had tricked me even though he had never spoken to Wendy. But I didn't even bother to listen his reply and stormed to my own room and bed crying.

After few minutes he however followed and came to my bed also. He spooned me and I was petrified to do anything but sob. He spoke to me gently and explained how he had just thought that giving me some action was the fastest way to put Wendy behind. His silent and soothing voice was comforting me to some level and somehow even his reasoning started to make sense to me. He even went so far that he complemented my butt while squeezing it gently and said that he has been ogling for it since the first day I moved in and I was bending over unpacking my boxes. His hand felt really good on my butt. I did protest how it still was a terrible thing to do but my words did not have the determination they had before.

Dwight was now again kissing my neck and even twitching my nipple through my t-shirt. I was reluctant but did not really stop him when he pushed my pants down and started to insert lube to my butthole with his fingers. I could already feel his huge manhood against my lower back. The more he advanced the more powerless I was to resist. His chanting in my ear also became bolder and he was telling me how he could feel that Wendy's pussy was so wet for his big cock. His penetration from the spoon position was the gentlest of the times he had taken me but still he boosted it up by sighting "I knew it, slut" which I think meant that he had guessed correctly that I would not deny him even though there was no longer any false pretending that our liaison would be somehow related to my breakup with my ex.

I felt impossible full of his cock and he rocked back and forth in a calmed down rhythm. My ass was still sore from what happened before but he had clearly added generous amount of lube into my ass and onto his cock so it was not entirely unpleasant. "I'm going to cum in your pussy Wendy" he whispered in the darkness of my room and I pushed my ass back to him and said with the smallest of voices "Do it Dwight!".

Epilogue.

Six months has passed from all the events I just told you before. Some days I still can not believe all that has happened but it is safe to say I am over my breakup with my ex-girlfriend Wendy. I have let my hair grow to my shoulders and even though I do not try to pass on as a girl I have adopted a much more feminine wardrobe. For example I started using some women's leggings which according to Dwight really brings out the best of me by giving some extra lift to my bigger than average bottom. And with leggings I just have to use these very small women's under panties that sink into my buttcrack so that they do not form any visible lines to my leggings covered ass. I and Dwight are still roommates but we have moved to the same bedroom. I mostly do all the cleaning and cooking so that he can have time for his sports training and friends. When we are alone he calls me Wendy and I have learned that if I give him a decent blowjob on the day time he does not completely ruin my ass at the bed time. However sometimes if I'm feeling frisky I leave him without his afternoon blowjob and when we go to bed I try to say that he can not fuck me that night. That my butt is too sore and his cock is just too big. He never listens.

12