Sold into Prostitution Pt. 03

Story Info
Hayley meets and entertains her new clients.
2.6k words
4.5
18.8k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters in this fictional story are 18 or older*

Sold into Prostitution PT. 03

Hayley meets and entertains her new clients

When we walked into the dress shop, Hayley's eyes lit up when she saw all the expensive designer dresses, "Mal are you really going to buy me one of these dresses?" asked Hayley.

"Yes I am, and more than one dress, I want you to look stunning and elegant for your clients," I replied.

After removing the dress she was wearing, Hayley stood there in her red thong and red lace bra in front of the saleswoman and tried on several different dresses that I had picked out for her. After choosing a very short black party dress, I picked out a virgin white low cut evening dress that showed off her small breasts. Next, I picked out several casual outfits for her to wear and finally a very small yellow bikini to wear at the apartment swimming pool.

After buying her the dresses, I bought her several pairs of high heel shoes to wear with the evening dresses. Then bought her a pair of sandals and a pair of runners. As we walked back to the limousine carrying several large shopping bags, Hayley had a large beaming smile on her face and soon as we were sitting in the back of the limousine, Hayley wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a tight embrace and kissed me passionately.

When we broke our kiss, Hayley beamed, "Mal, how can I ever thank you for all these wonderful gifts?"

Before I could answer her, she opened my pants and leaned down and took my cock into her mouth and started moving her mouth up and down the shaft of my cock as she cupped my testicles in her hands. As Hayley sucked on my cock, I knew that I had made the right choice of buying her from the strip club and having her work in my stable of girls. It didn't take long before she had my cock erupting and filling her mouth with my hot sticky cum.

Hayley, lifted her mouth off my soft limp cock and sat back up in the back seat of the limousine and said, "Mal, I'm going to enjoy working for you."

"Jonathan, you can drive us back to the apartment complex when you're ready," I said tucking my cock back into my pants and wrapping an arm around Hayley.

When we arrived out of the front of the apartment complex, the doorman, Philip stepped forward and opened the passenger door and helped Hayley out of the car with all her shopping bags. He carried her shopping bags to the elevator and followed us up to her apartment.

Once we were inside the apartment, Hayley asked Philip to take the bags into the bedroom and place them on the bed. Philip did as he was requested and by the time that he returned to the lounge room, I had removed Hayley's dress and she was standing there in just her High-heel shoes and red thong and lace bra.

"Philip, what do you think of how Hayley looks in her new lingerie?" I asked turning Hayley to face him.

With his mouth hanging open and licking his lips, he took a deep breath and said, "She looks amazing and sexy."

As Philip stared at Hayley's small perky breasts, rising and falling with each breath she took, I undid her bra and slipped her bra off her shoulders. Then slipped her thong down her legs to her ankles. Hayley stepped out of her thong and stood there in front of Philip letting him gaze upon her naked body.

"I think Hayley looks better when she's naked, don't you think Philip?" "I chuckled.

"God yes, she certainly does," replied Philip.

"Philip, would you like to fuck Hayley?" I asked.

"Are you serious, of course, I would," Philip replied.

It was plain to see by the large bulge in Philip's pants that Hayley had excited him, like I knew that she would.

Hayley screamed, "What are you waiting for, pull your cock out."

Philip quickly opened his pants and pulled out his hard pulsating cock and pointed his cock straight at Hayley. She dropped to her knees and took his cock deep into her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down his cock. Philip grabbed hold of Hayley's head with both hands and began pumping his cock in and out of her mouth, face fucking her like an excited teenager in a hurry to cum and fill her mouth with cum.

A few minutes later, with his cock spent and going soft Philip pulled his cock out of Hayley's mouth and pushed his cock back into his pants and said, "Thank you Hayley that was incredible and thank you Mr Clarke for letting Hayley suck my cock."

As soon as Philip had left the apartment, I turned to Hayley and said, "Go take a shower and put on the black dress and I will take you out to dinner."

After pouring myself a double whiskey, I sat down to drink and wait for Hayley to finish taking her shower and getting dressed. When she had finished showering and came out of the bedroom she looked amazing and sexy as hell in her little black dress.

The nipples of her small breasts poked out of her lace bra and the tops of her auroras were just visible over the plunging neckline of her dress. Her thong was just barely hidden by the hem of her short dress. After making a phone call to the limousine driver to pick us up out the front of the apartment building. I handed Hayley a black velvet choker necklace with my company initials.

"You want me to wear this dog collar?" chuckled Hayley.

"Yes, I do. So, so everyone knows that you belong to me," I replied helping her fasten it around her neck.

Then I led a giggling Hayley out of her apartment and took the elevator down to the ground floor and out to the front of the apartment building. After climbing into the back of the limousine, I told the driver where to take us. When we arrived at the restaurant, the driver climbed out of the limousine and open the limousine door for us to climb out.

We entered the restaurant and I said to the head waiter, "I have a booking for two for Clarke."

"Yes Mr Clarke, please follow me," he replied.

He led us through the restaurant and passed the dance floor where everyone's eyes followed us towards our table. The looks we received from the other customers seeing Hayley with a much older man was a mixture of amusement and surprise. A few of the customers looked at Hayley in a lecherous way, making it easy to tell that they were with her.

After having several drinks and having finished eating ana lovely dinner, a man approached us and asked Hayley, "May I have a dance?"

Hayley looked at me and after I nodded my head, she smiled and stood up and took the man's hand in hers as he led her onto the dance floor. I watched him dancing with Hayley his hands were all over her ass as he pulled her tight against his body and with his groin pressed against her crotch began swaying back and forth as they danced to the music.

As soon as the music stopped, Hayley was passed over to another man to dance with. The man pulled her into a tight embrace and slipped his hands under the back of her dress, cupping and squeezing her ass-cheeks. From where I was sitting, I could see that the man she was dancing with had a large erection that he pressed against her body.

After dancing with another man, Hayley was led over to the bar and handed a drink. She was surrounded by the three men and groped by the men, their hands under her dress. The top of her dress was lowered, and her lace bra lifted up to expose her breasts. Each of the men took turns kissing her on her mouth and cupping her small breasts.

The men took turns looking over at me watching them with Hayley. After paying for our meals and drinks, I stood up and moved over to Hayley and the men. They parted letting me move closer to Hayley, still with her bra pulled back down and her dress pulled back up, I spoke to the men and handed them my business card. They were surprised to see that Hayley worked for me as an escort.

When I told them that they could join Hayley back at her apartment for a fee, they all happily agree to pay. I phoned for the limousine driver to pick us up and by the time we exited the restaurant he was parked and standing by the limousine waiting for us. He opened the door for Hayley and me to climb into the limousine followed by the men.

As soon as we were inside Hayley's apartment she was stripped and passed around by the men. I sat there drinking whiskey as they groped and kissed her as they undressed, as soon as they were all naked, they led her into the bedroom. From the open bedroom door, I could see her being laid down on the bed and her legs spread apart.

One of the men thrust his cock into her cunt and started fucking her with rapid thrusts. Another one of the men pushed his cock into her mouth and started fucking her face. The third man stood there stroking his cock with one hand as he squeezed and fondled her bare breasts and moaned as her nipples were pulled and twisted.

I was on my second glass of whiskey by the time the man fucking her cunt blasted his cum inside her. As soon as he pulled his cock out of her cum filled cunt the third man stepped forward and thrust his cock into her cunt. When the man fucking her face started to cum, he shot several loads down her throat then pulled his cock out of her mouth and shot a load of cum over her face. For the next hour, each of the men took a turn at fucking her cunt and face, before getting dressed and leaving.

As I looked into the bedroom and saw Hayley laid there on the bed with her body covered in cum and cum dripping out of her cunt, I said, "Hayley, go take a shower and clean yourself up and come into the lounge."

By the time Hayley, had showered and washed the men's cum out of her and off her body and came into the lounge, I was naked and waiting for her with my hard throbbing cock. I took her hand and led her over to the back of the armchair and bent her over the chair. After pumping my finger in and out of her tight ass for several minutes, I replaced my finger with my cock.

I pushed my cock deep into her ass until my testicles were resting against her ass-cheeks. After letting her get used to having my cock in her ass for a minute, I began pumping my cock in and out of her ass at a slow steady pace. The closer, I began I got to cum, the faster my pumps became, and I was soon furiously pumping my cock in and out of her ass at a rapid pace.

Leaving my cock buried deep inside her ass, I pulled her back onto my cock and reached around her to put my slime cover finger into her mouth. Hayley sucked on my finger removing every trace of her slime from my finger as I filled her ass with my hot sticky cum. With my cock spent and empty, I pulled my cock out of her ass and moved around in front of her and offered her my limp cock to clean.

Hayley took my dirty slime covered cock into her mouth and began sucking and licking my cock clean. It was at that moment that I knew that Hayley would do anything my clients wanted her to do and she was going to make me a lot of money. With my cock clean, I got dressed and left the apartment leaving Hayley to take another shower.

It was late Sunday morning by the time I woke up and showered and dressed and went to my home office. When I switched on the hidden security cameras to Hayley's apartment, she was lying in bed asleep with a hand on her shaven cunt. I had the cameras installed to keep an eye on Hayley, for her safety and my enjoyment.

Just after midday, Hayley climbed out of the bed and took shower and dried herself. She walked naked around the apartment looking out the window and then making herself a coffee. I watched as Hayley quickly pulled on a bathrobe and went to the apartment front door. Standing at the door holding a parcel was Philip the doorman.

After taking the parcel from him she stood there talking to him for several minutes, with her bathrobe partly open, I wished that I could hear what they were talking about. After Philip walked away, Hayley closed and locked the door and went back into the apartment and sat down. When she opened the parcel, she laughed and giggled when she saw it was a box full of sex toys.

Taking a large black vibrator out of the box, Hayley sat down and switched on the vibrator. She opened her bathrobe and began rubbing the vibrator up and down her slit. I watched as her body jerked several times as the vibrator rubbed her clit. She soon had the vibrator buried inside her soaking wet cunt, her eyes closed and her breasts rising and falling at a rapid pace as she had a massive orgasm.

As she sat there lying back in an armchair, recovering from her orgasm and taking deep breaths., I decided to phone her.

She jumped in fright when the phone rang and picked up the phone and said, "Hello."

"Hayley it's Mal, how did you sleep?" I asked.

"Hi Mal, I slept great, thanks for a wonderful dinner last night," she replied.

"I want you to entertain a client for me this afternoon, his name is Craig," I said.

"Okay, what time can I expect him. Is there anything special that I should know about Craig?" she asked.

"You can expect Craig around four this afternoon. Just do everything he asks," I replied.

"I will," Hayley replied hanging up the phone.

After hanging up the phone, I sat there and watched Hayley go into the bedroom and get dressed. She decided to wear one of the casual outfits that I had bought for her. After making several phone calls and checking on my investments, when it was nearly 4 pm, I returned to my desk and sat down and switched on the the security cameras at Hayley's apartment.

Right on 4 pm, I watched and saw on the security camera screen, Hayley go and answer the front door. I could see that she was surprised to see Craig was accompanied by a young woman. After Craig had introduced himself and the young woman, who had had recently turned eighteen, to Hayley, she gave them both a kiss hello and invited them into her apartment.